Session 29 August 2015

JEEP said:
Sometimes I can understand why the general population keeps going along seemingly oblivious to all that's transpiring around them. When even someone who is clued in encounters the latest shocking revelation of actual truth, it's just so over the top that's it's hard to process mentally/emotionally. A recent revelation that still makes me dizzy - from https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/virus-fakery-my-conversation-with-a-virologist/ :

There are a number of cases in which a virus is said to be the cause of a disease—but the evidence doesn’t stand up.

I first realized this in 1987. I was writing my book, AIDS INC., Scandal of the Century.
sitting said:
JEEP said:
I first realized this in 1987. I was writing my book, AIDS INC., Scandal of the Century.

Hi JEEP,

I read your outstanding post carefully, but was a bit confused by the above ... and subsequently this (via an internet search):

AIDS Inc., Scandal of the Century - Jon Rappoport (1988).pdf

If you don't mind me asking, are both attributions one and the same?

Sorry if the way I posted this bit was unclear as to attribution. The excerpt was from the link cited above the text. When accessed, the page is entitled Jon Rappoport's Blog.

Laura said:
For me, the idea of visualization was simply being able to construct in my mind a simple, visual object, and hold it for contemplation. My best results were obtained when it was just a drop of water.

Thank you Laura... so it’s much like the ‘U’... the drop being DCM in microcosm, if I’m understanding correctly, or rather along those lines.

angelburst29 said:
The control system and the Pharmaceuticals are making sure, if we want to address parasites and eradicate them from our systems, using their drugs, we will have to pay a "premium" for their concoctions. I doubt, the affordable care programs - ObamaCare or SilverScriptLife (Medicare) will pick up the hefty tabs for the average American? So, only "the few" will be served.

Company hikes price 5,000% for drug that fights complication of AIDS, cancer
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2015/09/18/company-hikes-price-5000-drug-fights-complication-aids-cancer-daraprim/32563749/?AID=10709313&PID=4003003&SID=ierig8scjd00kx5e00dth

September 18, 2015 - A drug treating a common parasite that attacks people with weakened immune systems increased in cost 5,000% to $750 per pill.

The latest development:

Another drug Cycloserine sees a 2000% price jump overnight as patent sold to pharmaceutical company. The ensuing backlash caused the companies to reverse their deal. Expert says If it weren't for all of the negative publicity the original 2,000 per cent price hike would still stand.

Front-line tuberculosis doctors in Canada were recently sticker shocked that the price of an essential medication for drug-resistant TB went through the roof for no apparent reason.

Cycloserine is a critical drug used to treat a rare and dangerous form of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
Overnight in North America, cycloserine went from $15 US per pill to $360 US.

"Everyone in the TB community in North America has been going crazy over the last week or so when they realized the price had gone up by over 2,000 per cent," said Amir Attaran, a professor of law and medicine at the University of Ottawa who specializes in drug policy.

It's part of a trend in the pharmaceutical industry of small companies buying up old, off-patent drugs and jacking up the price.

"It's people coming from hedge funds," said Attaran. 'It is people looking to make a quick buck."

The patent on cycloserine expired long ago. Elsewhere in the world, it sells for 22 cents US a pill. It is considered an essential medicine by the World Health Organization.

The drug company Lilly developed cycloserine in the 1960s. In 2007, the company gave the North American rights to sell the drug to the Chao Center, a non-profit associated with Purdue University in Indiana.

Last month, the Chao Center transferred the rights to Rodelis Therapeutics, which raised the price. On Monday following a New York Times story centred on the price increase for another infectious disease drug, the price fell of cycloserine fell to $35 US per pill.

The two organizations recently said the rights to the drug will be transferred back to the non-profit Chao Center.

Read more: http://www.orrazz.com/2015/09/another-drug-cycloserine-sees-2000.html

I wonder since medical marijuana is legal in Canada if it could be used to treat this multidrug-resistant tuberculosis?

Another revelation:

" Dr. Diane Harper was a leading expert responsible for the Phase II and Phase III safety and effectiveness studies which secured the approval of the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines, Gardasil™ and Cervarix™. Dr. Harper also authored many of the published, scholarly papers about the vaccines. She is now the latest in a long string of experts who are pressing the red alert button on the devastating consequences and irrelevancy of these vaccines. Dr. Harper made her surprising confession at the 4th International Converence on Vaccination which took place in Reston, Virginia. Her speech, which was originally intended to promote the benefits of the vaccines, took a 180-degree turn when she chose instead to clean her conscience about the deadly vaccines so she “could sleep at night”.
[...]
UPDATE #2: The National Vaccine Information Center HAS CONFIRMED two virologists, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski have filed a lawsuit against their former employer and vaccine manufacturer Merck. NVIC writes: “The lawsuit alleges that Merck defrauded the U.S. for over 10 years by overstating the MMR vaccine’s effectivenes. The virologists claim in their lawsuit that they ‘Witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falseification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine’s efficacy findings.” NVIC president and co-founder, Barbara Loe Fisher, warns of the disturbingly cozy relationship and overwhelming conflict of interest between federal agencies charged with vaccine safety oversight (such as the Centers for Disease Control) and vaccine manufacturers. Merck’s global vaccine sales total more than $20 BILLION A YEAR.

Read more at:
http://drleonardcoldwell.com/2015/09/21/lead-developer-of-hpv-vaccines-comes-clean-warns-parents-young-girls-its-all-a-giant-deadly-scam/

Maybe a TRUTH virus is taking hold. Or all that individual/group meditation IS creating results beyond expectation as the Cs indicated.

JEEP said:
Maybe a TRUTH virus is taking hold.

Hi JEEP,

I think the truth was always there. We simply were asleep ... and improperly tuned.

If you haven't seen this already, "Murder By Injection" (by Eustace Mullins) is an excellent and easy read. It details the formation of the modern medical establishment -- from education to big pharma. In this evil plan, no detail was overlooked.

http://www.verontrustemoeders.nl/Murder%20by%20Injection.pdf

The motive force behind it were the Rockefellers. And behind them -- the Rothschilds. Mullins does a fine job tracing these various elements. Of course he lacked insight into the ultimate masters of this game. And without that, his story (though outstanding) remains incomplete.

FWIW.

JEEP said:
angelburst29 said:
Company hikes price 5,000% for drug that fights complication of AIDS, cancer
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2015/09/18/company-hikes-price-5000-drug-fights-complication-aids-cancer-daraprim/32563749/?AID=10709313&PID=4003003&SID=ierig8scjd00kx5e00dth

September 18, 2015 - A drug treating a common parasite that attacks people with weakened immune systems increased in cost 5,000% to $750 per pill.

The latest development:

Another drug Cycloserine sees a 2000% price jump overnight as patent sold to pharmaceutical company. The ensuing backlash caused the companies to reverse their deal. Expert says If it weren't for all of the negative publicity the original 2,000 per cent price hike would still stand.

Front-line tuberculosis doctors in Canada were recently sticker shocked that the price of an essential medication for drug-resistant TB went through the roof for no apparent reason.

Cycloserine is a critical drug used to treat a rare and dangerous form of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
Overnight in North America, cycloserine went from $15 US per pill to $360 US.

Turing to roll back pricing for Daraprim amid controversy
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/22/oll-back-pricing-for-daraprim-amid-controversy.html

The pharmaceutical company boss under fire from Hillary Clinton and many others for jacking up the price of the drug Daraprim 5,000 percent overnight said Tuesday he will lower the cost of the life-saving drug.

He told NBC News that the decision to lower the price was a reaction to outrage over the increase in the price of the drug from $13.50 to $750 per pill.

Turing Pharmaceuticals of New York bought the drug from Impax Laboratories in August for $55 million and raised the price. Shkreli said the price would return to $13.50 in a few weeks.

Shkreli, the founder and CEO of Turing, has said the money from the increase would be used to develop better treatment for toxoplasmosis that have fewer side effects.

Shkreli said on Twitter Tuesday afternoon that he planned to "set the record straight on misconceptions and announce some adjustments to our plan."

He planned to make his Twitter account private after that.

sitting said:
JEEP said:
Maybe a TRUTH virus is taking hold.

Hi JEEP,

I think the truth was always there. We simply were asleep ... and improperly tuned.

If you haven't seen this already, "Murder By Injection" (by Eustace Mullins) is an excellent and easy read. It details the formation of the modern medical establishment -- from education to big pharma. In this evil plan, no detail was overlooked.

http://www.verontrustemoeders.nl/Murder%20by%20Injection.pdf

The motive force behind it were the Rockefellers. And behind them -- the Rothschilds. Mullins does a fine job tracing these various elements. Of course he lacked insight into the ultimate masters of this game. And without that, his story (though outstanding) remains incomplete.

FWIW.

Thanks Sitting but you're preaching to the choir here > I'm familiar w/ Eustace Mullins & the Rockefeller/Rothschild nexus & the Commitee of 300 - just for starters.

The Committee of 300 is a product of the British East India Company's Council of 300. The East India Company was chartered by the British royal family in 1600. It made vast fortunes in the opium drug trade with China and became the largest company on earth in its time. Today, through many powerful alliances, the Committee of 300 rules the world and is the driving force behind the criminal agenda to create a "New World Order", under a "Totalitarian Global Government".

There is no need to use "they" or "the enemy" except as shorthand. We know who "they", the enemy, is. The Committee of 300 with its "aristocracy", its ownership of the U.S. Federal Reserve banking system, insurance companies, giant corporations, foundations, communications networks, presided over by a hierarchy of conspirators-this is the enemy. Secret societies exist by deception.

Each is a hierarchy with an inner circle at the top, who deceives those below with lies, such as claiming a noble agenda; thus, duping them into following a web of compartmentalized complicity. The inner circle of the Committee of 300 is the Order of the Garter, headed by Queen Elizabeth Windsor II. It is interesting to note that the Windsor's changed their name from the Germanic Saxe-Coburg-Gotha during WWI, because of anti-German sentiment.

The enemy is clearly identifiable as the Committee of 300 and its front organizations, such as the Royal Institute for International Affairs (Chatham House), the Club of Rome, NATO, U.N., the Black Nobility, the Tavistock Institute, CFR and all its affiliated organizations, the think tanks and research institutions controlled by Stanford and the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations and last, but certainly not least, the military establishment.

The Committee of 300 is the ultimate secret society made up of an untouchable ruling class, which includes the Queen of the United Kingdom (Elizabeth II), the Queen of the Netherlands, the Queen of Denmark and the royal families of Europe. These aristocrats decided at the death of Queen Victoria, the matriarch of the Venetian Black Guelphs that, in order to gain world-wide control, it would be necessary for its aristocratic members to "go into business" with the non-aristocratic but extremely powerful leaders of corporate business on a global scale, and so the doors to ultimate power were opened to what the Queen of England likes to refer to as "the commoners". Through their illicit banking cartel, they own the stock of the Federal Reserve, which is a private for profit corporation that violates U.S. Constitution and is a root of the problem.

The decadent American families of the unholy partnership, thoroughly corrupted and wallowing in tainted opium money, went on to become what we know today as the Eastern Liberal Establishment. Its members, under the careful guidance and direction of the British Crown, and subsequently, its foreign policy executive arm, the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), now known as Chatham House, located in England (across St. James's Square from the Astors), ran the United States from top to bottom through their secret upper-level, parallel government, which is tightly meshed with the Committee of 300, the ultimate secret society. That secret, all-powerful government is now more in control of the United States than ever before.

- See more at: _http://www.henrymakow.com/committee_of_300.html#sthash.4eJH4akn.dpuf
World events most of which are ‘engineered’ leave a trail that leads to the architects. We next discover that there are 3 cities on earth that come under no national authority, they have separate laws, they pay no taxes, they have their own police force and even possess their own flag of ‘independence’. These 3 cities control the economy, military onslaughts and the spiritual beings of those in powers. The 3 cities are actually corporations and they are the City of London, District of Columbia and the Vatican. Together they control politicians, the courts, educational institutions, food supply, natural resources, foreign policies, economies, media, and the money flow of most nations as well as 80% of the world’s entire wealth. Their ultimate aim is to build a totalitarian rule on a global scale where people will be divided into rulers and the ruled after they have depopulated the world to numbers they wish to rule over.

_http://www.sinhalanet.net/three-corporations-run-the-world-city-of-london-washington-dc-and-vatican-city

Just a sampling of what's out there re our secret controllers > the Illuminati/Satanists/Luciferians/Black Nobility/Black Magicians/The Hidden Hand/Freemasons/OTO/Rosicrucians/Knights of Malta/Golden Dawn/archons/fallen angels/Brotherhood of the Snake/transdimensionals/hyperdimensionals - and this is just a partial list. [See: _http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secretsocietyindex.htm]

And let's not forget Synarchy:

Synarchy: The Hidden Hand Behind the European Union

By LYNN PICKNETT & CLIVE PRINCE—

While questions remain about the existence of a single global elite with an agenda that goes beyond simply keeping itself very, very rich, there are certainly groups that want to run the world for quite other reasons. And with the increasing globalisation of political and economic institutions, it has become easier for a relatively small group to inveigle itself into quite staggeringly influential positions. One cabal in particular reveals – alarmingly – what a small group, driven by a fanatical belief system, can achieve from the shadows. And writing as we are in the United Kingdom, this group is on our doorstep, and has been for over a century. And although perhaps small in number, its reach is big.

Our research into this subject – detailed in The Stargate Conspiracy (1999) and The Sion Revelation (2006) – demonstrated that every major step in the development of the European Union from a simple trading body to a borderline superstate can be traced back to a very specific ideology, which upholds rule by an elite from behind the scenes. But this isn’t just about politics. Astonishingly, this ideology is also about mysticism and magic.

This shadowy politico-occult movement is synarchy, which was developed by the Frenchman Joseph Alexandre Saint-Yves, the Marquis d’Alveydre, in opposition to the rise of anarchy in the second half of the nineteenth century. To him the ideal synarchist state would be a rigid social hierarchy topped by an elite that is predestined to rule – absolutely at odds with the then emerging concepts of democracy, individual liberty and social mobility.

Read more at:
_http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/synarchy-the-hidden-hand-behind-the-european-union

I've noticed that even on the Ancient Aliens TV series, in addition to saying "ancient alien theorists believe" something like twenty times each episode, reference to the existence of hyperdimensionals has & is being expressed - whereas it NEVER used to be mentioned!

Sure glad Laura came along to help sort out all this unreal reality!

nicklebleu said:
SeekinTruth said:
For what it's worth, I've done the drop of water visualization too. And also I've done a sort of white glowing spiral moving upwards (done it at times during Prayer of the Soul too).

I tried the water drop visualization as well - only in my case the drop turned to a tear, for whatever reason. But it worked very well - will keep that!

Your comment reminded me of this:

I got to admit – I didn’t even know this memorial existed. However, it took me two seconds to realise why – it received zero publicity. Now why do you suppose that? Why hasn’t the media expressed their gratitude? Name me another country that’s done more? This is a stunning memorial which pales into insignificance whatever the real terrorist gangsters are trying to do at ground zero. The very thought of Larry Silverstein & Frank Lowy having anything to do with the memorial for 9/11 victims is positively gut-wrenching!

Tear Drop “A Gift From the People of Russia to the USA”. Why were we not told about Tear Drop?

About 50 million people visit New York every year & more than 8 million live there but no one seems to have heard of The Teardrop…. yet it’s a 100ft tall, 175-ton memorial to those who died on the city’s blackest day.

Russia-tribute-to-911-victims.jpg

Whichever way you look at it, this was a damn smart move by the Russians. And what a beautiful memorial – a huge tear-drop coupled with the names of all those who perished. The West seemingly hell bent on pushing Russia into a corner in Ukraine & with the Zionist controlled media trying to hide their own complicity in the downing of flight MH17 & so continuing to blame Russia for something they had nothing to do with, it hardly looks good on the Zionists if they highlight the Tear-Drop when they’re desperately trying to make Russia look bad.

The greatest trick an enemy can play is to make everyone believe everyone else is their enemy!

The Zionist controlled US media gives the beautiful memorial, dedicated by Putin, a total silent treatment. The monument is barely known, even among local residents of Bayonne!

[Note: I tried to embed the video from the article w/o success - view at the article or youtube - it really showcases the memorial itself along w/ it's pertinent geographical location]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88sz4SPVefQ
Gift From the People of Russia to the USA
"MONUMENT TO THE STRUGGLE AGAINST WORLD TERRORISM"
Zurab Tesereteii, artist

http://gmmuk.com/tear-drop-a-gift-from-the-people-of-russia-to-the-usa-why-were-we-not-told-about-tear-drop/

The article also contains another video that for some reason is super minimized on the page as I view it - I was able to open it full screen tho. The youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=56&v=mgm8qYEFKwc
Why were we not told about Tear Drop
SYLVIA GALLEN DESIGNER GRANDMA

The end of Sylvia's youtube brought up this vid that I'd never heard of either:

Bill Clinton Speech at "Tear of Grief"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoEOrLqRbhI

A great speech if you can keep from choking on the irony of being presented by one who has perfected the Mask of Sanity - along w/ his charming wife.

And speaking of 911, recent articles in my local paper have led me to conclude:

IT'S OFFICIAL - THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON

6th-grader questioned over North Fork elementary-school bomb threat

Newton Elementary School in the North Fork district is expected to hold classes today, as the Licking County sheriff’s office questions a student as part of its investigation into a bomb threat that closed school toward the end of classes on Monday.

The sheriff’s office was called around 3 p.m. by the district, after a threatening message was discovered by a school staff member on the school’s computer system, said Licking County Sheriff Randy Thorp.

The elementary building was closed, though classes were almost over. A search of the building found nothing, Thorp said.

Late Monday, Thorp said they were questioning a sixth-grade boy from the school about the threat, but he had not been charged. The sheriff said it was uncertain how the boy might have gained access to the school’s computer system.

The threat had “racial content,” Thorp said, but he wouldn’t elaborate.

Thorp said the boy had no connection to two letters the district received last week that threatened violence at Utica High School homecoming activities over interracial dating. Those threats prompted the district to cancel classes on Friday, as well as the football game and the homecoming dance on Saturday.

The Utica Volunteer Fire Department also canceled its Homecoming Fall Festival that had been scheduled for this week.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/09/21/North-Fork-bomb-threat.html

North Fork 6th-grader charged over threat

Prosecutors charged an 11-year-old boy today with a delinquency count of inducing panic for allegedly typing a threatening, racist blurb on an elementary school computer in the North Fork district.

“We have confirmation that the charge was filed,” Licking County sheriff’s Capt. Chris Slayman said this afternoon. The charge, a felony, will be heard in juvenile court, he said.

He said Newton Elementary School sixth-grader Zane Ramsey admitted to writing “The school will die I will bring a boom and kill blacks” as a file name on the desktop of a computer at the school early Monday morning. The line, which appeared in rows of other file names on desktops at workstations throughout the district, was noticed around 2:45 p.m. Monday, Slayman said.

Deputies cleared the building of any suspicious devices, and detectives worked with the school’s information-technology personnel to trace the email to Ramsey, the sheriff’s office said.

Detectives said the boy admitted writing the email when they interviewed him.

There was nothing in the file, Slayman said.

The sheriff’s office booked Ramsey on a charge of inducing panic and forwarded the case to the Licking County prosecutor’s office for review, he said.

Newton Elementary was open for classes today.

There was no indication that Ramsey was connected to two letters the district received last week that threatened violence at Utica High School homecoming activities because of interracial dating, the sheriff’s office said. Those threats prompted the district to cancel classes on Friday, as well as the football game and the homecoming dance on Saturday.

The Utica Volunteer Fire Department also canceled its Homecoming Fall Festival that had been scheduled for this week.

So, if the terrorists "hate us for our freedoms", then we can all find comfort in the fact that we have successfully removed all former such freedoms from our country and replaced them w/ moronic hysteria. Now, we seize our children for the most innoucuous things - even those that fall well within the range of normal childhood behavior - charge them w/ felonies, arrest them & drag them away in handcuffs. It's all really black & white (pun?) - and don't take into consideration any extraneous circumstances > #1 of which is WHAT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS is the child on & what is the status of his home life. No, it's a Shoot First - Ask ?s Later type of mindset that has completely taken over our society w/ common sense a crucial fatality.

Hey hey. When is the next installment coming? I'm checking every week. Something is telling me that these are important times. Any chance of an update? :-)

space cadet said:
Hey hey. When is the next installment coming? I'm checking every week. Something is telling me that these are important times. Any chance of an update? :-)

I don't know but I am trying to keep holding on and Working on my programs. Hey, hey, hey today is an important time too I think.

https://youtu.be/IFPobQ-ewiA

Djc123 said:
It is interesting to note that the Cs did not answer the question, yes or no, whether the earth was flat or not.

Q: (L) Okay. What other problems to we have to deal with? Oh... Well, let's just get on to the main one here. Hey! Is the Earth flat?

A: I can't believe you would even ask!!!

Q: (L) You didn't answer the question! [laughter] Well, of course you know the reason I'm asking. I know you're trying to be a little humorous here, but the reason I'm asking is because this is just like... I mean, there is this CRAZY group of people who are claiming this Dark City kind of reality is what really exists in our world. They've take conspiracy theory to the ultimate extreme. They're preaching the Gospel of the Flat Earth.

A: Disintegration and ultimate soul smashing takes many forms and pathways!!!!

This last answer from the Cs is also enigmatic. It could equally refer to the 'disintegrative beliefs' of the ball earth theory as the flat earth theory.
The Cs are not permitted to challenge our deeply held belief systems because we need to discover the truth on our own. It would be problematic for them to confirm a flat earth at this time due to the tremendous cognitive dissonace that would be created. We need to use our own intelligence and senses to discover the truth ourselves.

The very fact that you see the response in this way demonstrates exactly what the Cs were talking about. Notice the sequence:

I mean, there is this CRAZY group of people who are claiming this Dark City kind of reality is what really exists in our world. They've take conspiracy theory to the ultimate extreme. They're preaching the Gospel of the Flat Earth. -> Disintegration and ultimate soul smashing takes many forms and pathways!!!!

That is to say, what the Flat Earthers are doing is following a pathway to disintegration. One of the first signs of that is, as Lobaczewski points out, losing the capacity to reason properly as a result of giving undue credibility to the claims of psychologically deficient people. There are even some scientific studies showing that believing lies can cause brain deterioration.

Back
Top Bottom