Session 29 July 2023

(Ursus Minor) Who or what is making Netanyahu push Israel to the brink?

(L) I think we have that answer! [laughter] Already answered there! Is that something along the line of what these underground handlers would be doing?

A: Yes and also mind manipulation.

For background, Netanyahu's coalition government is now made up of the most extreme settler and religious political parties in Israel. These groups are overt in voicing their hatred of Palestinians and continuing the conflict against them by continuing to build more settlements on their lands, among other policies. Netanyahu is relying on these extremists to stay in power, otherwise he risks being out of office and, perhaps, more subject to jail for corruption charges.

The situation has steadily come to a crisis and breaking point for the last several months - ever since the Netanyahu government proposed judicial reform that takes veto power over the Knesset (Israel's governing body) out the hands of Israel's supreme court (which seemed to have little power already) - effectively giving the most radical of the Zionist bunch no checks on power and freer reign to remove democratic liberties ( and to effectively bring on the eschaton it seems.)

Much of Israel appears to see through these maneuvers and is up in arms about the power grab and the dangers it presents to the country as a whole because the public protests against the reforms have been enormous. What's interesting, also, is how even former Prime Minister Ehud Barak (an Israeli Deep Stater if there ever was one) came out publicly against it. A former Mossad head too - though how much of that is a ruse is hard to say. Its possible though that there are different factions in Israel just like anywhere else.

(All this is to say nothing of continued attacks against Syria, Lebanon, sabre rattling and subterfuge towards Iran, etc.....)

The following piece gives a good idea of what's going on:

And this one may just be a matter of Mossad putting up appearances:

Someone please educate me - so is adrenochrome something that is extracted from children's blood by inducing fear / horror in them? Do the kids live or are they killed?
Adrenochrome, from what I understood, is made with blood from children or babies. To obtain the hormones that give the drug, you need to torture, rape, maim the child to such a degree that these hormones will be released in the blood in an desperate attempt by the body to survive. These hormones are produced in higher quantities in children, so the younger, the better.
This is beyond sick, I have no words, but I can't say I'm surprised. I don't think the children survive the ordeal, I sincerely hope they don't.

Thank you the Cs and chateau crew for this session. Can't say the bit about adrenochrome and the way undergrounders are being turned into mind-controlled slaves didn't depressed me. I hope the sickos who participate in this will get what they deserve.

As for Michelle Obama being an hermaphrodite, I would never have guessed, I thought such children didn't live long because of their condition. I don't know her background, but she must come from a rich family who could afford private teaching and discreet medical staff. I don't see how this would have been kept a secret otherwise.

Really! I mean, she's 59 years old. Wouldn't you think somebody must have seen the, er, male parts in that time? Like a maid, or dressmaker, or anybody who would help her get ready or measure her for formal wear, or even her own (fake) daughters? Not that they would say anything though. What about changing for gym class at school or communal showers? How do you keep that quiet??? :shock:
Exactly! That's what I was thinking. Michelle is very famous. So she has a big team taking care of makeup, hair, dress...etc. And she's not young. She went to school, doctors, probably dated other people before Barrack. How did this NEVER got out in all those years? It's crazy, and I feel like there's just so much behind the scene that we have no idea about.

I personally always thought that the idea that she was a man was ludicrous and kind of racist. She looks like a woman to me, and the youngest of her daughter favour her imo while the oldest looks like Barack. Always, none of this has any value anymore since I know that they're not theirs. The public is lied to so much.

Here is a list of individuals (not brands) that have reached the top of the YouTube pyramid...

But... it remains to be seen what part of its content it promotes:

Q: (Joe) Please. [laughter] Is part of their mission or agenda to prepare the global population for revelation of aliens?

A: Partly, but also involved with depopulation agenda.

In any case, if the content does not have something, even in a subtle way, the simplest thing to do is to follow the money and who its sponsors and promoters are.

Adrenochrome, from what I understood, is made with blood from children or babies. To obtain the hormones that give the drug, you need to torture, rape, maim the child to such a degree that these hormones will be released in the blood in an desperate attempt by the body to survive. These hormones are produced in higher quantities in children, so the younger, the better.
This is beyond sick, I have no words, but I can't say I'm surprised. I don't think the children survive the ordeal, I sincerely hope they don't.
A few years ago the Qanon types were on about a video recovered from a laptop which I don't think it's worth naming here and is probably not safe to Google. Anyway it reportedly shows hilary and her aide engaging in this activity. Raping, torturing and flaying a child (surgically removing the face, cartel-style, and wearing it).

Now that might well be untrue, but it's worth facing that this is the kind of thing that happens. I mean even the C's came out with similarly horrific details in their first ever appearance.

All these years later though, this subject is still the most difficult to accept. Most negative experiences can be re-understood through the perspective of karma, lessons, inter-life planning etc. But this truly evil shit, I just struggle to see how it can even exist if there is any god at all. Maybe one day this will make sense too.

2), I’m trying to rap my mind around the amount of influence we may actually have with the present Geo-political world. This whole grounding of the FRV seems to be further reaching than I thought.
And maybe the Cs are kind of sherperding us to the most auspicious future for mankind: when the Wave and big comets hit, most humans will still be alive to witness it, the PTB will not have had the time, occasion or guts to implement their depopulation agenda due to inter-factions conflict and exposure. Maybe by exposing their plans, they are buying us time to wake up and give all those who wish it a chance to be alive to graduate.

Thank you for another very interesting session. Much food for thought.

All these years later though, this subject is still the most difficult to accept. Most negative experiences can be re-understood through the perspective of karma, lessons, inter-life planning etc. But this truly evil shit, I just struggle to see how it can even exist if there is any god at all.

Yes, I have come to accept all types of evils that plague our world as a tool for growth and learning, but from a 3D human being point of view it is very difficult to understand that children are allowed this torture. What lesson do these children have to learn? And seeing that it is a massive practice that spans millennia, one assumes that we all have gone or will go through this horrible experience.

It is the most disturbing and inexplicable point of the intelligent design of creation. Like you said:

Maybe one day this will make sense too.

Back
Top Bottom