Session 29 July 2023

I can’t help but notice that the WEF and others in the game of world conquest seem delighted as if bragging about their plans “You vill eat ze bugs and own nothing” and so on.
I figured this was related to why 4D STS has to declare themselves in some way...

Session 22 October 2022 said:
4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.

Q: (Joe) Is that why in exorcisms the priest demands to know the name of the demon?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They don't like declaring themselves. They're required to; like it's some kind of law?

This reminds me of all of the strange Masonic hand gestures Celebrity's make that are blatantly put out there. Almost like signaling to their controllers that they're following the program.

Algo que se ve claramente es que también tienen sus momentos para poder reír un rato, transmiten el mensaje de manera directa, pero con sus momentos de risa, los C han aprendido muy bien a como expresar el humor, gracias por otra gran transcripción^^

Hello, many thanks to everyone who made this session possible.
:hug2:

It is curious that now that there was this declaration of the existence of alien bodies in the possession of the US government we are still surprised by these issues while the normies are apathetic and take it more as entertainment, one so ephemeral that it only matters until the appearance of the next distraction, the next placebo.
A: Science fiction is often inspired. Think of someone similar to the emperor, but far more virile

It is also incredible that the film industry has presented here and there the cosmic drama of our human condition on this planet. Another movie that introduces us to the use of adrenochrome by an elite is "Jupiter Ascending". Here are some very interesting quotes said in the movie by the Abrasax family and some answers given to us by the Cs over the years.​

● Balem Abrasax: My mother made me understand that every human society is a pyramid and that some lives will always matter more than others. It is better to accept this than to pretend it isn't true.
They operate under the control of an hierarchical system with an overlord pulling the strings or levers as the case may be.

● Balem Abrasax: My mother... My mother taught me what was necessary to rule in this universe.
Jupiter Jones: By killing people?
Balem Abrasax: I create life! And I destroy it. Life in an act of consumption, Jupiter. To live is to consume. Now, the human beings on your planet are merely a resource waiting to be converted into capital. And this entire enterprise is just a small part in a vast and beautiful machine defined by evolution, designed to a single purpose... To create profit.
Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (Keyhole) Are there members of the elite who consume the bodily fluids and or body parts of other humans?

● Kalique Abrasax: Each of us has a code for our optimal physical condition. The problem is our genes have an expiration date which is transferred to our cells. A long time ago, someone figured out how to replace deteriorating cells with new ones. Today, it's as easy as changing a light bulb.
Jupiter Jones: Where do you get these light bulbs?
Kalique Abrasax: You grow them.
Jupiter Jones: Like clones?
Kalique Abrasax: No. Clones lack genetic plasticity. Several million years ago, a gene plague caused by cloning, nearly annihilated the entire human race.
Jupiter Jones: I was told that the House of Abrasax seeded the Earth. Is that where you get it?
Kalique Abrasax: Your earth is a very small part of a very large industry... Feel my skin.
Jupiter Jones: [touches Kalique's hand] Oh, wow.
Kalique Abrasax: In your world, people are used to fighting for resources... like oil, or minerals, or land. But when you have access to the vastness of space, you realize there's only one resource worth fighting over... even killing for: More time. Time is the single most precious commodity in the universe.
And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

●Balem Abrasax: Understand this, Mr. Night. I will harvest that planet tomorrow... before I let her take it from me.
They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years

● Jupiter Jones: How can one person own the earth?
Kalique Abrasax: It's just a planet, Jupiter.
Q: (L) Are we going to be wiped out by aliens as part of this natural progression?
A: Maybe. What makes you feel you are special?
Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?
A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.

can’t help but notice that the WEF and others in the game of world conquest seem delighted as if bragging about their plans “You vill eat ze bugs and own nothing” and so on. My hope is that these plan failures are not just for regular people trying to fulfill modest objectives but also for these psychopaths and their stooges. If so, I can see this as an avenue of wishful thinking failing and ironically at their own hands.

Those people are useful idiots anyways, I think that when they announce posible future plans and measures, it’s because those plans are devised by the consortium and their STS bosses to mislead people from the “real” plans, for example; The idea of the chip being injected into people, for years, a lot of people though that, that was the way they will use to control all of us, but guess what, almost everyone has a smartphone nowadays, and life and tech it’s moving around it, soon it would be almost impossible to live without apps, digital wallets, digital passports, license etc. so in a way, they already done it, but not as many people thought. So things like that is what is probably happening. OSIT

Thanks for the interesting session!

Hearing the C's confirm adrenochrome is heartbreaking and horrifying. I pray these monsters are exposed and brought to justice.
Agreed. I cannot think of anything more evil than that. I was kind of hoping that was not true, but my instinct has been that it probably was. Because from the perspective of those psychos in power, if they can and it gives them some sort of high, why wouldn't they?

In reference to our June session, this week I’ll be finishing off one month with the mushroom supplements, and no super powers yet. In fact I haven’t noticed anything. Has anyone else been trying the supplements, and have something to report?

Thanks everyone!

I have been eating 3 grams of cordyceps powder a day for a month.
Did not notice any improvement.
I'm taking regularely cordyceps (1,30 gr) along with thiamine, b complex, magnesium, selenium and a few drops of iodine for the last month and I've noticed a high improvement in energy, concentration and cognitive abilities.

I've tested it in a pretty stressful environment, working on night shifts, the workload being pretty high all the time. Before trying the cordyceps I've taken all the above supplements and the positive effects weren't as strong.

So, at least in my case I'm sure the cordyceps taken along with other supplements are having a positive effect on my overall health.

Edit: removed irrelevant information from the context for clarity.

Agreed. I cannot think of anything more evil than that. I was kind of hoping that was not true, but my instinct has been that it probably was. Because from the perspective of those psychos in power, if they can and it gives them some sort of high, why wouldn't they?
The level of depravity of these individuals is unbelievable and goes far beyond simple greed. Can't imagine what will be on the top of the STS hierarchy.

What an excellent session, thank you so much ladies at the board and everybody involved ❤️, much to ponder. Very creepy what's out there around us.

About the power of influencers, my friend's experience with her daughter came to mind. She told me about her chilling experience when she went with her 16 year old daughter to a concert in Hamburg, Germany, of a performer named Harry Styles. Apparently all concert goers are on a certain social media on their phones from the get go, where the influencer(s) tell them exactly what to say and do in a pre set routine with this Harry Styles. They have to repeat in unison certain phrases, gestures and such to Harry Styles during the concert. Whenever this occurred she looked around her and was horrified to watch all these tens of thousands of kids, including her own daughter, turn glassy eyed when shouting out the requested sentences or making some gesture in full surrender. She got the idea, her words, like they were mind controlled. Really scary.

(thorbiorn) Digitalization makes knowledge formerly written in books more accessible, but also more controllable and volatile, since digital storage mediums are more sensitive to electromagnetic disturbances and digital editing. How important is it for the preservation of knowledge to make efforts to preserve knowledge in books and printed matter?

A: Very!

Yeah, there was this article up on Scott, in which the importance of getting the books you love in hard copy instead of on Kindle and such was highlighted. Now they've started 'purifying' old classics of 'racial' stuff etc., but most probably it won't stop there. I hadn't realized it as such, but it seems Amazon can go into your electronic library and edit what's in it. I’m grateful I bought hard copies of lots of books that are on the forum’s Recommended Books list through the years. Now i just have to find time to read them!!

Take care and stay safe everyone:flowers:

I wonder whether the ancient Greek general Alcibiades wasn't one of those undergrounders (Harvey Cleckley talks about him in "Mask of Sanity", quoted extensively by Laura in "Horns of Moses").

He fits the profile of a classic psychopath, but he was also extremely smart and capable (unlike most psychos), and while he was impulsive, he was also capable of long-term planning and foregoing instant gratification in the pursuit of his goals.

And he's had a huge impact - in fact, he might be responsible for bringing down ancient Greek civilization, and possibly even managed to "handle" Socrates...

(thorbiorn) Digitalization makes knowledge formerly written in books more accessible, but also more controllable and volatile, since digital storage mediums are more sensitive to electromagnetic disturbances and digital editing. How important is it for the preservation of knowledge to make efforts to preserve knowledge in books and printed matter?

A: Very!

Q: (L) So it's very important.

(thorbiorn) What is the most reliable way to preserve knowledge?

A: Carved in stone or written on wet clay and then baked.

Two proposals:

Nº1:

The classic time capsule. With the addition that whatever you store there, you do it by removing all the air and thus create a vacuum capsule, to prevent deterioration by contact with air. Of course, the capsule must be constructed to stand the test of time. Perhaps a stone vessel hollowed out so that it is one piece, that allows air to be extracted and that you can cover it with a protective material as in proposal number two.

Nº2:

Here a little of what they said in the session, make a transcription in stone and laser. You could use sheets of some rocky material susceptible to laser inscription, and then use epoxy resins to fill the grooves created by the laser. You finish with a layer of transparent resin that covers the entire sheet. There are resins that are extremely durable and are used to create tables and other surfaces to replace marble or similar.

Thank you all very much for sharing the session, very interesting.

(Ze Germans) Are there any conflicting 4D STS groups or races operating on the Earth at the moment or all of them are more or less cooperating with each other?

A: Not cooperating with each other. That is the wrong concept. They operate under the control of an hierarchical system with an overlord pulling the strings or levers as the case may be.

Q: (L) So they don't play nicely with each other unless they're overseen by a dictatorial being who commands their obedience. Is that it more or less?

As above, so below, the interactions between them should look like between corrupt politicians fighting for power, pulling dirt, defamation, blackmail, abuse and so on.
And the overlord is watching, and as long as the set goals are realized by the puppets, such a fight is as much in his favor as possible.

(Ze Germans) How many humans/humanoids from the underground civilization are on the surface of the Earth at the moment?

(L) Who asked this question?

(Chu) The Germans.

(L) Germans. They ask weird stuff like that. How many humans/humanoids from the underground? So, how many?

A: Varies with circumstances, but average is about 2 to 2.5 million.

I wonder what the food pyramid of the underground civilization looks like, there are millions of them living underground and they are unlikely to depend on supplies from the surface

Back
Top Bottom