Session 29 July 2023

In reference to our June session, this week I’ll be finishing off one month with the mushroom supplements, and no super powers yet. In fact I haven’t noticed anything. Has anyone else been trying the supplements, and have something to report?

I've been taking a 5 mushroom tincture combo (including cordyceps) for a while now. About a week ago I had this weird urge to climb up to a high point in the environment to release my spores, but luckily self-remembering intervened...

Thank you for publishing this session.

There is a lot of informations in!

I watched that video recommeded by Niall

Closely related to this session.

By the way, I wonder what they will do now regarding the issue of depopulation... will they postpone this event? Or is it canceled outright and they will resort due to pressure to another plan(s) to reduce the human population? (I mean something relatively large in addition to the other methods they are using).

Thank you everyone! That was a spooky session. Fascinating material.

2.5 million surface walkers. That's nuts.

Also, Trudeau isn't Castro's son!? I was sure he was! Then again maybe there's some trick to that question ... sort of like with Michelle Obama 😂
Q: (IrjO) So it is true, the saying that says: "The one who keeps his secret; gets his desire,” meaning if you tell your plans, most likely they won't become a reality?

A: Yes!

I've noticed this in terms of creative projects I work on ... If I describe them too early to other people, they never get done. It's like the act of talking about it before doing it undoes it. Fascinating that this may be an even deeper principle.

By the way, I wonder what they will do now regarding the issue of depopulation... will they postpone this event? Or is it canceled outright and they will resort due to pressure to another plan(s) to reduce the human population? (I mean something relatively large in addition to the other methods they are using).
I think the STS overlords are so deep into the depopulation plan that it would be hard for them to backtrack. Yes, the majority of the world population was vaxxed, but quite a few "shocks" were delivered that completely changed the landscape for those who wanted to SEE. As a result, many people were "flushed out" of the matrix and are living in a "parallel" world, spreading truth. That, in itself, reduces the possibilities for total control. So I'm guessing the STS megalomaniacs are running out of "time," but they might try desperate moves, wishfully thinking they can achieve their goals.

I personally always thought that the idea that she was a man was ludicrous and kind of racist. She looks like a woman to me,
Not in all photos. She may have more muscle than Obama!

F2XHTkSXAAA04bX.jpg

and the youngest of her daughter favour her imo while the oldest looks like Barack. Always, none of this has any value anymore since I know that they're not theirs. The public is lied to so much.
Well, regarding their daughters, you be the judge:

F1zCj9JXwAENLj-.jpg

Thanks for the session! Like other's have mentioned the topics are getting stranger and stranger.
I need to step up and start reading more about strange topics to stay with the program lol

I also want to drop this youtube documentary link in here that Niall shared in the UFO thread recently, I gave it a watch this week and it relates to the topic of hybridization:

Also, thank you also SlipNet and Altair for sharing those books! I will be honest that I often avoid these types of reads because I can't verify any of it, but I will order them to have some more knowledge about the topic.

Thanks for sharing so fast. I think it was a very funny session, for example, how you tried getting some names of the undergrounders. And the moving of the C's to the yes – when it came to Zuckerberg – could also be interpreted as a joke, or maybe not.
I don't need the Cs to know that Karl Schwab and his mini-me Harari are hybrids. They got like a neon sign on them that reads 'weirdos'. :lol:

All this talk about hybrids reminds me of a meme from the days of Brit PM David Cameron, after he made the mistake of going into a supermarket and interacting with the public for a photo-op in order to appear 'normal'. People took the pictures and added dialogue balloons on him saying things like "Hello human, I'm a human too!"

I know, this stuff is actually creepy, and some of the things the Cs confirmed are outright upsetting, but a measure of humor is a good way to protect our sanity. That's one thing I bet hybrids don't have! And that's one reason to pity them.

The topic of announcing one’s plans being a prerequisite for failure has me thinking.

I can’t help but notice that the WEF and others in the game of world conquest seem delighted as if bragging about their plans “You vill eat ze bugs and own nothing” and so on. My hope is that these plan failures are not just for regular people trying to fulfill modest objectives but also for these psychopaths and their stooges. If so, I can see this as an avenue of wishful thinking failing and ironically at their own hands.

Back
Top Bottom