Session 29 May 2021

Thank you for the session. I've been distant from the forum recently but great to see the network together and going from strength to strength.
I've had to come to terms with my decision to take the vaccine. Ive felt like I've betrayed my own values and this network.
I've done this through pressure from work and pressure in other areas of my life.
Fortunately at present I've not been ill. I've been supplementing to boost my immune.
Anyway feels a relief to get this out as been avoiding posting about it.

Thanks again for the session
Good that you are posting about this. There is no need to be distant from this forum because of your decision to get vaccinated. You have not betrayed this network. For a start: this forum supports free will, and apart from that: it has been made clear that people are not expected to sacrifice themselves to avoid the vaccinations at all cost. The pressure is immense. Good that you are boosting your immune system. Take care.

The one session snippet I was referring to, is this one from 27.05.2000:

(L) Moving along to the next question: we have been discussing memories and how memories of, say, past lives are stored, and that leads to the question of what is the structure and composition of the soul? How does the soul remember? How does it carry its memories from lifetime to lifetime, from body to body, whether simultaneous or sequential? How does the soul "store" them?

A: Has to do with atomic principles. These with gravity present the borderland for the material and the nonmaterial. Which theoretical atomic particulates would you think form the basis here?

Q: (L) How about tachyons?

A: Maybe neutrons?

Q: (A) Neutrons? Or neutrinos?

A: Neutrinos.

Q: (A) Well, first they say neutrons, then neutrinos. Or "maybe neutrons." I say "neutrinos" and they say "yes." So a "maybe" is only a pointer. Neutrinos are funny particles because they are massless. But, some people don't believe that neutrinos exist. My guess would be neutrinos. Do they exist?

A: Okay, we are going to throw caution to the "winds," and say yes. [Laughter.]

Q: (L) In terms of these neutrinos and soul composition, how are memories formed or held or patterned with these neutrinos?

A: Contained within for release when and if suitable.

Q: (L) Memories are contained within the neutrinos?

A: Sort of.

Q: (L) Are they contained within patterns formed by the neutrinos?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) So, that means that if one "consciousness unit," or soul, has more memories or experiences than another consciousness unit, it would have more neutrinos?

A: No.

Q: (B) Different patterns?

A: No.

Q: (L) What's the difference?

A: More data per unit, sort of.

Q: (L) Does that mean that an individual neutrino can be, in and of itself, more "dense" in data, so to speak?

A: So to speak.

Q: (L) Does this increased density of data change the nature or function of the individual neutrino?

A: Maybe it changes the function of the awareness, thus the environs.

Q: (L) Is there a specific number of neutrinos that constitutes a consciousness unit, or soul?

A: Number is not quite the right concept. Orientation is closer.

Q: (L) What are the orientational options?

A: Vibrational frequencies.

Q: (L) Do the vibrational frequencies increase or decrease with density of data?

A: Change; better not to quantify.

Q: (A) We are talking about soul. Soul is what density, in concept?

A: Ark, are neutrinos related to the concept of a bridge into pure energy in some way?

Q: (A) Yes. I was going in that direction. I was wondering why you speak about neutrinos and not photons, because photons are also a bridge to pure energy, I would say. The difference between photons and neutrinos is that photons are bosons and neutrinos are fermions. Neutrinos have to dance so that they don't touch each other. Bosons are like pairs of neutrinos and photons, as bosons, are free to move in space any way they want.

A: We would mention photons in terms of this discussion, but for the tendency of some reading the WebPages to misinterpret in terms of the "love and light" fantastic.

Q: (L) Well, the "light fantastic" was a dance around the turn of the century, so that refers back to the remark about "dancing." (A) Are neutrinos the fundamental building blocks of everything? The most fundamental particle, so to speak?

A: More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.

Anyways, to elaborate on what I was talking about.

I am not exactly sure if I'm on the right path here, but I was thinking about what they said above - orientation and vibrational frequencies of the particles governing the "bridge" to the soul imprint and the connection of an organism - from the simplest to the most complex ones - with the informational field. A soul imprint's vibrational frequency deltas or changes due to learning experiences, I think, could potentially (just a theory) form patterns which could be observed and maybe someone could attempt to record and decode them, like the efforts to work with brain waves: _techxplore.com/news/2019-10-neural-network-reconstructs-human-thoughts.html. The C's have remarked that even simple matter has its learning processes, which means that any organism's learning process, or maybe progress, could in theory reflect equally in the ethereal as it does in the material realm. My idea was to start with what we can measure and then maybe go onwards to the unseen, which is the reason for my questions in regards to spectroscopy.

Is that a feasible pursuit in trying to get a basic scientific and objective understanding of animism? Maybe yes, maybe not. Can we narrow our search down to a specific set of organs, genes, molecules, particles, vibrations, geometrical configurations, etc. and study them in a lab setting? Neutrinos are a long shot, indeed, so maybe there are some other possible angles to approach this from.. Ark's idea on photons is more than welcome and is food for thought.

Q: (A) Concerning these rocks, I want to ask about this DNA phantom effect that some Russians recently discovered. They shoot with lasers into this vacuum and record photons with detectors. It detects noise because there is nothing coherent. Then, they put a little piece of DNA there. This DNA has a certain regular structure. So, the photons from the lasers scatter from this DNA molecule in a certain wavy pattern which corresponds to the internal structure of the DNA. Now, they remove the DNA and for a month or two they continue to obtain a coherent pattern from the vacuum as though something was still there. They call it the 'phantom DNA.'

A: The "phantom" is a remnant of the consciousness residue contained within the DNA structure.

Q: (A) Where does this remnant reside? In the vacuum, in the vibrations of the vacuum, in a gravitational field that is inside the vacuum, in some nonlinear electromagnetics? Where is this remnant? What keeps it? Space itself?

A: You hit it pretty close with the last three.

One possibility I am thinking on currently is to study biomineralization of magnetite - from eukaryotes to humans - because I suspect that it is responsible for more than navigation..

Ask C's, if they say; (We don't want to talk to this man) Then I will say; "All of you are right, okay."...

Well if you have read the transcripts from the last 25+ years, then you will notice that at the end of each session. Laura, asks if there is anything that hasn't been asked which should be asked and if so consider that question asked. Not once have the C's said something like: " Listen guys, we really badly would like to talk to this guy tyrael on the Forum as he has something really important to say". No, not once was that a un-asked question which the C's felt needed an answer.
So perhaps eat some humble pie and get off the woke ("I am being discriminated against") horse or find some other bar to hang out in.

Good that you are posting about this. There is no need to be distant from this forum because of your decision to get vaccinated. You have not betrayed this network. For a start: this forum supports free will, and apart from that: it has been made clear that people are not expected to sacrifice themselves to avoid the vaccinations at all cost. The pressure is immense. Good that you are boosting your immune system. Take care.
Thank you for responding I don't want to distance myself from the network here.

Like Ysus said, there's no reason to! We know how much pressure there is from left and right. Nothing that a bit of networking can't solve process. :flowers:

I had the vaccine too, AstraZeneca in my case. Both my parents had it before me, and as they are both in their 70's I didn't want to endanger them as a potential carrier (I share a home with them). It was a really tough choice to make, and I didn't want to, but ultimately it was a question of not wanting to infect them. I have to say I was reluctant to admit this on the forum, it's funny but sometimes I feel like a furtive child on these boards. I had my second jab last week, and apart from a slightly sore arm there's been nothing else to report.

@Thebull I agree and would like to support what Ysus has said.
Remember that every person has individual circumstances and needs to make decisions that weigh up the risks of their choices so that they may move forward and tend to their responsibilities as best as possible.
Your participation here provides social support that in itself will be boosting your immune system through psychoneuro-immune effects. That’s actually a thing.
You are fine, you will be okay, with information that you have and positive approach to looking after your immune system will ultimately determine your outcomes. This is just the same for people who decide not to get any shots.

I see the concept of FOTCM group collinearity as a struggling team with fans.
The fans are in the bleachers, interested and aware that there is a game, cheering, booing, but mostly for the entertainment.
Some have joined the team and are in the dugout but not ready to play since they need more training and practice.
There are not enough players but they are either on the field or resting up before going back into the game.

Collinearity would be when there are more than enough well trained players on the field and a deep selection in the dugout able to replace players as need.
Go team. :clap: :cheer:🤾‍♂️
Got it. Based on your explination the forum is lacking debth or performing, second, third fourth strong players...If a starter gets injured the C's are saying we do not have good ready replacements. Seems like we need to help more people up the ladder but it takes two to tango seems like they need to ask after all true helping is helping when asked not forcing or selling doing this creating depth of team, second and third string players takes "time" I am sure the C's are aware of all dynamics so they are saying concentrate on this fact and get started in this direction with more focus.

Anyways, to elaborate on what I was talking about.

I am not exactly sure if I'm on the right path here, but I was thinking about what they said above - orientation and vibrational frequencies of the particles governing the "bridge" to the soul imprint and the connection of an organism - from the simplest to the most complex ones - with the informational field. A soul imprint's vibrational frequency deltas or changes due to learning experiences, I think, could potentially (just a theory) form patterns which could be observed and maybe someone could attempt to record and decode them, like the efforts to work with brain waves: _techxplore.com/news/2019-10-neural-network-reconstructs-human-thoughts.html. The C's have remarked that even simple matter has its learning processes, which means that any organism's learning process, or maybe progress, could in theory reflect equally in the ethereal as it does in the material realm. My idea was to start with what we can measure and then maybe go onwards to the unseen, which is the reason for my questions in regards to spectroscopy.

Is that a feasible pursuit in trying to get a basic scientific and objective understanding of animism? Maybe yes, maybe not. Can we narrow our search down to a specific set of organs, genes, molecules, particles, vibrations, geometrical configurations, etc. and study them in a lab setting? Neutrinos are a long shot, indeed, so maybe there are some other possible angles to approach this from.. Ark's idea on photons is more than welcome and is food for thought.

One possibility I am thinking on currently is to study biomineralization of magnetite - from eukaryotes to humans - because I suspect that it is responsible for more than navigation..
I don’t deeply understand what you are talking about but the sense I get is that you are trying to understand the mechanisms of colinearity and individual orientation to knowledge and being.
A worthwhile pursuit, thank you, as I notice in myself when I understand how things work I tend to engage and act after learning something new because with this information ‘I now know’ how it works. The action then becomes important to the objective of creation and determining our destiny. Knowledge acquisition is the mechanism of faith.
Am I making any sense, am
I relating to what you’re talking about?

I don’t deeply understand what you are talking about but the sense I get is that you are trying to understand the mechanisms of colinearity and individual orientation to knowledge and being.
A worthwhile pursuit, thank you, as I notice in myself when I understand how things work I tend to engage and act after learning something new because with this information ‘I now know’ how it works. The action then becomes important to the objective of creation and determining our destiny. Knowledge acquisition is the mechanism of faith.
Am I making any sense, am
I relating to what you’re talking about?
More like a call for opinion/collaboration with likeminded souls, who may be interested in understanding more about the soul/consciousness of living things. That, according to some mythologies, includes inanimate matter..

(A) Are neutrinos the fundamental building blocks of everything? The most fundamental particle, so to speak?

A: More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.

I am not exactly sure if I'm on the right path here, but I was thinking about what they said above - orientation and vibrational frequencies of the particles governing the "bridge" to the soul imprint and the connection of an organism... Neutrinos are a long shot, indeed, so maybe there are some other possible angles to approach this from.. Ark's idea on photons is more than welcome and is food for thought.
Maybe the neutrinos could be a bridge from the mind out to a higher centers soul (which could be more the photons). I've seen this general idea elsewhere:

OSCILLATIONS between mu-neutrinos (Compton radius of about a micron) and e-neutrinos (Compton radius as big as our universe ) might form some sort of link between cell-level individual consciousness and universe-level collective consciousness.

I must confess that I have had the 1st dose of the pfizer vaccine. I held out for as long as reasonably possible, but the pressure in my work environment, which is in the field of healthcare, meant that I was receiving daily questions from my supervisors and employers about when I was getting the vaccine, and why I hadn't gotten it yet. Initially I would give a vague reply and this gave me some time. Then the questions become demands and thinly veiled threats of being removed from my position to another position which would essentially have removed me from any practical work and potentially ruined future career prospects in the field. I then used the tactic of explaining how I always have negative reactions to vaccines in general and how I was hoping to postpone/avoid the vaccine if possible to avoid these side effects This also bought me some more time until many of our elderly patients had received the vaccine and had no obvious significant adverse effects. Then the pressure came back on and I was the last person in my organisation to be non-vaccinated.

At this point I made the conscious decision to get the vaccine as the potential negative effect it may have on my health were outweighed by the negative effect of losing my job and career, which I have placed a large amount of energy into. Thankfully my health is currently at an all time high thanks to implementing the dietary and health recommendations from the forum over the years as well as recommendations from Ray peat and associated people in the health sphere. Similarly I have been re-reading Gurdjieff, Castaneda, Laura/The Cs as well as Paul and Caesar. This has fortified my spirit and will. I therefore met the vaccination head on with as full awareness as I could muster. I had no preconceived notion of how I would feel about the vaccine and focused on having love, hope and faith that I would be able to overcome what is ultimately a small amount of mRNA entering my body. My intent/will/being was bolstered by the knowledge that the PTB are not omniscient and that they may have miscalculated, not only with the manufacturing and negligence in covid being spread and consequently utilized by STO to have a positive effect on certain people, but perhaps there is also a chance that the vaccine itself may backfire as alluded to in a previous session by the Cs. Therefore as the needle went into my body I was physically completely relaxed as to avoid engendering too strong a muscle/nervous response. I was also mentally shielded and focused on the truthful knowledge of what was going into my body without harbouring false knowledge. I was also, however, non anticipatory and open with a strong faith that if there is any chance the mRNA code could be altered by myself/STO helpers in the aide of my positive intent/will/faith then I allowed this possibility to potentially manifest, without being attached to the outcome.

Unfortunately in New Zealand the pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine available or else I would have gotten another non mRNA vaccine. After having the 1st vaccine dose I made sure to openly and loudly announce this around my workplace. Following this, I have been overdue for my second vaccination which I have not gotten. I made sure to get the vaccine in full view of many staff members and made it well known how badly I suffered from it (I took days off sick and sent large email chains detailing how negatively I was affected, although I was actually well - a small white lie which Gurdjieff may have accepted, although Peterson may not be proud of). After this stalking behaviour I have had no questions about getting the 2nd dose and it is now assumed that I have already had it without me even having to directly state that I have. In this way I have avoided any possible more severe reaction which many seem to get with the second dose. Thankfully other than a slightly sore arm I have had no side effects whatsoever and have continued to improve my health and knowledge since receiving the single vaccine dose. One concern prior to getting the vaccine was that I would become some docile sheep who would follow the PTB without a second thought. The opposite has proven to be true, and it is almost as Castaneda says, that by experiencing the heat from impossible people in positions of power over me I was able to utilize the sustained pressure and increase my being, awareness and knowledge to the point that the overall process was a strengthening factor for my being.

Currently I have to deal with the pangs of conscience when patients ask what my opinion is regarding the vaccine. I walk a very fine line and have managed to subtly dissuade certain people from getting the vaccine whilst remaining circumspect and "wise as serpents and gentle as doves". Others who do not ask and disparage those who would be against the vaccine I leave to do as the want according to their own free will. I find myself continuing to fortify myself with petty tyrants at my workplace being under constant surveillance with mask wearing, contact tracing and the like whilst having to repeatedly listen and respond affirmatively to deliberations on the deadliness of the virus as well as preaching about how holy and enlightened the healthcare professionals and bureaucrats who run them are.

Hopefully this can help others in a similar situation to myself. It is still possible that a Mossad agent/Illuminate may press a button somewhere and I then turn into a zombie. However, when I am alone at night looking up to the stars, whilst looking deep into my soul, I know that such a crude tool of the PTB cannot have any hold over me, any more than I allow it to.

Funny you mentioned this, I'll check it out. I just finished reading a little old book that was on our shelf. "The Act of Will", by Roberto Assagioli. I enjoyed it quite a lot. Written in the 70s, it was full of good ideas on how to train the Will, but also about the types of will we can have (not just "discipline" and rules and new habits, etc.), and what is wrong with society. It is quite applicable to today's mess as well, or so I thought.

The fact that there could be multiple types of Will never crossed my mind. I'll add this book to my reading list, thank you ! Now that I've nearly read Low's book, I'm starting to think if "Will-training" could be a practical approach to help "hearing the voice of conscience". I came across many times on the forum people retelling having a hard time figuring out which where the right thing to do in their daily lives (myself included), especially when plunged in our current crazy world. Abraham Low's philosophy connects the proper use of Will with group-oriented purpose. The aim is to foster Fellowship both outside and inside oneself and restore peace, thus moving toward an integrated personality. It brought the concept of External Considering and Strategic Enclosure into a new light for me.

Thank you so much. So much to read, so little time. I’m barely getting through the Secret History of the World and how to get out alive lol. There’s so much that frustrates me about what’s going on in the world and in the US, but i really do feel that we really do need to be working on ourselves, it’s almost like the world is forcing you to pay attention to it, to distract you from the real work needed to be done inside.

Perhaps a thing to consider would be that our crazy world may be conducive to work on ourselves. While it is hard to manage, being in the world but not of it may provide us enough "detached interactions" in a wild variety of scenarios to gain insight on our shortcomings and work on them (after all practice makes perfect). While reading books and consuming other materials help us acquiring (mush needed) theoretical knowledge, it's application (and thus true comprehension) often requires interaction with the outside world. It loops back to the practice of stalking discussed in this session. Just a thought.

I must confess that I have had the 1st dose of the pfizer vaccine. I held out for as long as reasonably possible, but the pressure in my work environment, which is in the field of healthcare, meant that I was receiving daily questions from my supervisors and employers about when I was getting the vaccine, and why I hadn't gotten it yet. Initially I would give a vague reply and this gave me some time. Then the questions become demands and thinly veiled threats of being removed from my position to another position which would essentially have removed me from any practical work and potentially ruined future career prospects in the field. I then used the tactic of explaining how I always have negative reactions to vaccines in general and how I was hoping to postpone/avoid the vaccine if possible to avoid these side effects This also bought me some more time until many of our elderly patients had received the vaccine and had no obvious significant adverse effects. Then the pressure came back on and I was the last person in my organisation to be non-vaccinated.

At this point I made the conscious decision to get the vaccine as the potential negative effect it may have on my health were outweighed by the negative effect of losing my job and career, which I have placed a large amount of energy into. Thankfully my health is currently at an all time high thanks to implementing the dietary and health recommendations from the forum over the years as well as recommendations from Ray peat and associated people in the health sphere. Similarly I have been re-reading Gurdjieff, Castaneda, Laura/The Cs as well as Paul and Caesar. This has fortified my spirit and will. I therefore met the vaccination head on with as full awareness as I could muster. I had no preconceived notion of how I would feel about the vaccine and focused on having love, hope and faith that I would be able to overcome what is ultimately a small amount of mRNA entering my body. My intent/will/being was bolstered by the knowledge that the PTB are not omniscient and that they may have miscalculated, not only with the manufacturing and negligence in covid being spread and consequently utilized by STO to have a positive effect on certain people, but perhaps there is also a chance that the vaccine itself may backfire as alluded to in a previous session by the Cs. Therefore as the needle went into my body I was physically completely relaxed as to avoid engendering too strong a muscle/nervous response. I was also mentally shielded and focused on the truthful knowledge of what was going into my body without harbouring false knowledge. I was also, however, non anticipatory and open with a strong faith that if there is any chance the mRNA code could be altered by myself/STO helpers in the aide of my positive intent/will/faith then I allowed this possibility to potentially manifest, without being attached to the outcome.

Unfortunately in New Zealand the pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine available or else I would have gotten another non mRNA vaccine. After having the 1st vaccine dose I made sure to openly and loudly announce this around my workplace. Following this, I have been overdue for my second vaccination which I have not gotten. I made sure to get the vaccine in full view of many staff members and made it well known how badly I suffered from it (I took days off sick and sent large email chains detailing how negatively I was affected, although I was actually well - a small white lie which Gurdjieff may have accepted, although Peterson may not be proud of). After this stalking behaviour I have had no questions about getting the 2nd dose and it is now assumed that I have already had it without me even having to directly state that I have. In this way I have avoided any possible more severe reaction which many seem to get with the second dose. Thankfully other than a slightly sore arm I have had no side effects whatsoever and have continued to improve my health and knowledge since receiving the single vaccine dose. One concern prior to getting the vaccine was that I would become some docile sheep who would follow the PTB without a second thought. The opposite has proven to be true, and it is almost as Castaneda says, that by experiencing the heat from impossible people in positions of power over me I was able to utilize the sustained pressure and increase my being, awareness and knowledge to the point that the overall process was a strengthening factor for my being.

Currently I have to deal with the pangs of conscience when patients ask what my opinion is regarding the vaccine. I walk a very fine line and have managed to subtly dissuade certain people from getting the vaccine whilst remaining circumspect and "wise as serpents and gentle as doves". Others who do not ask and disparage those who would be against the vaccine I leave to do as the want according to their own free will. I find myself continuing to fortify myself with petty tyrants at my workplace being under constant surveillance with mask wearing, contact tracing and the like whilst having to repeatedly listen and respond affirmatively to deliberations on the deadliness of the virus as well as preaching about how holy and enlightened the healthcare professionals and bureaucrats who run them are.

Hopefully this can help others in a similar situation to myself. It is still possible that a Mossad agent/Illuminate may press a button somewhere and I then turn into a zombie. However, when I am alone at night looking up to the stars, whilst looking deep into my soul, I know that such a crude tool of the PTB cannot have any hold over me, any more than I allow it to.

The way you handled things, I believe, was admirable. More so considering the fact that you work "in the middle of the storm", so to speak. Those kind of posts truly help me find ways to effectively strategize in my daily life in order to navigate our current world's treacherous waters (which is definitely not my forte). So, thank you very much for sharing !

Back
Top Bottom