Session 30 October 2021

Wondering about the viruses from space here. Years ago I read something about the flu being connected to cycles of Venus. I think it is when Venus and Earth line up relative to the sun. The electrical tail of Venus points directly at Earth and stops just before Earths orbit. Well does that mean viruses are in the electric tail? (Rhetorical).
Well a couple on months ago James McCanney on his radio show mentioned, in December this year Venus will pass through the tail of a small comet. If it picks up viruses from that and then when Venus lines up with Earth again, that would be a potential for a new space virus getting to Earth. I know I could be way off on this but have being wondering about it.

Hello all, I just read the session and wanted to get in my sincere THANK YOU before reading all the comments. Reading it once through definitely put a bit of a lump in my throat, mostly due to the questions concerning things here in the USA. I sure am glad for this forum, can't say it enough. May we all learn our lessons with as little suffering as possible.

Thank you for the session! Pretty bleak and grim but the truth sometimes is. All we can do is prepare accordingly with the knowledge that is afforded us by these sessions.

On another note:
(cinnamon) Is it likely that the cold civil war in the US becomes a hot civil war in the next two years? If it is likely, who or what starts the shooting? Or ignore this, I feel bad for Laura's arm.

(L) Yeah, thank you! I wanna see who feels bad for my arm. Oh, cinnamon! Thank you, sweetheart! Somebody loves me! [laughter] I don't think it's likely, but we'll ask.
This part reminded me of this commercial:

I can imagine a medium sporting a wrestling arm like that from countless hours manning the planchette. :-D

After Halloween and then All Saints day yesterday, today was All Souls day. It was an opportunity to remember ancestors and not least those who have passed in recent times and we decided to go to the cemetery on a blustery autumn day. It felt right to do and could well be a tradition which in the times to come will experience a revival by others.
I am half Hispanic, but, for various reasons, have been mostly cut off from the traditions of my Mother's family for the bulk of my life. I watched the movie "Coco" with my little niece some time ago, and felt a strong urge to begin observing the two days of Día de los Muertos to honor my ancestors. Yesterday and today (for the first time ever) I have done just that. As Aeneas stated: "It felt right to do" and I too hope this tradition "will experience a revival by others". How marvelous to end the observance tonight with the reading of a new session!

After Halloween and then All Saints day yesterday, today was All Souls day. It was an opportunity to remember ancestors and not least those who have passed in recent times and we decided to go to the cemetery on a blustery autumn day. It felt right to do and could well be a tradition which in the times to come will experience a revival by others.
Thank you for the session. I was looking forward to reading the transcripts.
As you said, today is All Souls Day or Dia de Los Muertos, I wanted to honor my dad who recently passed away on this day the way they do in Mexico and Ecuador. Then, I thought, that rituals are inherently lizzardly. So I backed up from the altar and food tradition and continued to light a candle by his picture and talk to him as I do every day--although this might be also ritualistic by nature. Anyways, my point is, that I remember Laura talking about protecting ourselves by acquiring knowledge, taking care of our bodies, and asking for guidance from our ancestors (the good ones :rolleyes:). I agree with you both, the danger here is spiritual and remembering our ancestors is a big part of protecting ourselves.

We also talked about how the times we have entered are a test of character, and that the "good times" have not been very conducive to the character development of many. I think that the current events and experiences serve to call upon inner resources and potentials of which many would not become aware otherwise. And to make them rethink and to decide if they would like to evolve as beings with more integrity.
Yes, I think this is all a test of character and endurance of the soul. We chose to live this reality for our soul development; things are getting so bizarre because some of us lived through the good times and now we see how things are going downhill (fast)for humans. I find that the more knowledge I acquire the less peace I feel. Knowledge protects, but my peace is gone. I am not one to get the popcorn and "enjoy the show", I cannot stop reading and wondering, sometimes so much that it is hard to put words together in this forum. At the end of it all, I think that it is all about balancing good/bad, dark/light, sweet/salty, bland/spicy--seeing all the faces of God. I usually end up admitting that there's so much to learn that I do not know if I will ever get enough knowledge for my soul's ascendance during this life.

Damn. This gave me chills.

Thank you for the new session! A great reminder to keep my guard up.
Agree! Chills all over! But I am still thinking about being "crucial to the future of your realm, and your place within it" Are they referring to the future of 3D Earth and our (body/soul's) place in it? Are they referring to the possibility of losing this realm to the 4D STS ones?

Thank you very much for this session. 🥰

The last word touches me a lot...
A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.
Because this is an important message for me where I'm going to have to make decisions to stop trying to warn people but instead start doing some real work on myself and my family network. And this is a lesson for me because all my life I've been thinking and wanting to help others and I have also a young disabled daughter to take care of. So it's time for me to refocus and prepare myself well.

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language. And lucky I have a translator.😅

This is the thought process that lead to my question. I had been thinking about it over the last two weeks or so when thinking about Laura's book and while I also just recently started reading Paul's letters from the start. I haven't made much headway due to my focus being elsewhere. The thought that Paul and his followers may have transitioned to 4D crossed my mind when reading Laura's book, but nothing seemed to line up to me that might point to that in terms of the timeline. I even looked on Laura's Historic Timeline Database she had created some time ago looking to see if there might have been something like a comet or catastrophe that lined up with Paul's life, but I didn't see anything. And then the thought again recently crossed my mind when starting to read his letters. Then I started to recall the below quotes and information.

In the past I had written this in the 'Paul's Necessary Sin' thread well before reading Laura's book:

And I figured my thought about Paul, etc possibly transitioning to 4D when first reading Laura's book was off the mark due to this past comment in the 8 August 2015 session. But it is an assumption that he wouldn't possibly reincarnate after going to 4D and there might be other assumptions.

And my internet went down during the session, so I missed this being asked. I likely would not have asked my question if I would have heard the questions and answers, since I would likely have assumed Paul had died in 3D and reincarnated into 3D.

These two quotes talk about the giants and the different environment on the earth and that it changed at the end of the Roman Empire.

And this is the addition of years quote from the last C's session in Sept. 536 AD would be around the time of overhead cometary bombardment (ie 'Exodus to Arthur' book and Laura's work on cosmic catastrophe over the years) and with the additional years removed would put the overhead cometary bombardment and, as discussed and mentioned below, the end of the Roman Empire right at the time of Paul.

So due to my earlier thought that the process of the Wave may have started with Caesar and take a good amount of time to complete, I thought with the gravity and electrical charge of the earth changing (and this possibly being connected to overhead cometary bombardment in Europe and be a part of the process of the Wave) right when Paul may have been alive then there might have been 'an opening' for people properly prepared and ready to transition to 4D during the change in environment.

I had intended to lay out this information somewhere on the forum after I had gathered my thoughts, but with the surprise session I started thinking what I might like to ask and I thought about this topic.
This topic has been on my mind a lot lately. The book on Paul is on my next to read list so maybe it will answer some questions.

I find it difficult to fill in the gap between around 600 & 1600 AD because none of the recorded history is very convincing. Since I found out about the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1966, (briefly):

["Canon 2036
A Cestui Que Vie Trust, also known by several other pseudonyms such as “Term of Life or Years” or “Pur Autre Vie” or "Fide Commissary Trust" or “Foreign Situs Trust” or “Secret Trust” is a pseudo form of trust first formed in the 16th Century under Henry VIII of England on one or more presumptions including (but not limited to) one or more Persons presumed wards, infants, idiots, lost or abandoned at “sea” and therefore assumed/presumed “dead” after seven (7) years. Additional presumptions by which such a Trust may be “legally” formed were added in later statutes to include bankruptcy, incapacity, mortgages and private companies.

Canon 2037
In terms of the evidential history of the formation of Cestui Que Vie Trusts:
(i) The first Cestui Que Vie Trusts formed were through an Act of Henry VIII of England in 1540 (32Hen.8 c1) and later wholly corrupted whereby the poor people of England, after having all their homes, goods and wealth seized in 1535 (27Hen.8 c.28) under the “guise” of small religious estates under £200, were granted the welfare or “commonwealth” benefit of an Cestui Que Use or simply an “estate” with which to live, to work and to bequeath via a written will; and

(ii) In 1666 Westminster and the ruling classes passed the infamous “Proof of Life Act” also called the Cestui Que Vie Act (19Car.2 c.6) whereby the poor and disenfranchised that had not “proven” to Westminster and the Courts they were alive, were henceforth to be declared “dead in law” and therefore lost, abandoned and their property to be managed in their absence. This supremely morally repugnant act, which remains in force today, is the birth of Mundi and the infamous occult rituals of the British Courts in the wearing of black robes and other paraphernalia in honoring the “dead”; and

(iii) In 1707 Westminster under Queen Anne (6Ann c.18) extended the provisions of “Proof of Life” and Cestui Que Vie, extending the use of such structures ultimately for corporate and other franchise purposes. This wicked, profane and completely sacrilegious act in direct defiance to all forms of Christian morals and Rule of Law has remained a cornerstone of global banking and financial control to the 21st Century; and

(iv) In 1796, King George III (36 Geo.3. c.52 §20) duty was applied to Estates Pur Autre Vie for the first time; and
(v) In 1837 (1 Vict. c.26) and the amendments to the nature of Wills, that if a person under an Estate Pur Autre Vie (Cestui Que Vie) did not make a proper will, then such property would be granted to the executors and administrators."]

which has apparently remained as part of modern law with some modifications, the 'reset' of history became much more plausible. Every 'colony' they set foot on would have been subject to this law. The land of the slain 'natives' became their property. The property and consequently its history became....their history/property. The 'feebleminded' had plenty of room in the plethora of 'asylums' and their orphans in the 'orphanages' for 'education'.

They created a blank slate for any information they saw fit and went nuts. No wonder so much detail in history doesn't match with dates and people and places and events. There was no-one to contest their claim. Centuries of trauma would have taken its toll on memory. The church takes centre stage et voile, indisputable evidence with the bible in their hand and the king in their pocket, or vice versa.

Who knows, maybe a lot of that solidly built structure IS the remnant of the cosmic catastrophe inadvertently preserved by multiple mud floods .I mean, there is enough evidence to dispute the current narrative and the carbon dating for sure, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom