Session 4 March 2012

David Topi said:
Hi Patience,
just speaking for myself, I did not say anywhere that I am channeling or contacting anyone. I use it from time to time for subsconcious work, together with dowsing, so to open the communication with my "inner knowledge", whatever you want to call it. As Laura pointed, this is serious, and (at least I) I am not using it to play around. My post was because I thought it was a great idea to use glass to make it slide better, so do not please extrapolate anymore than that.

I know you aren't, David, but you do see that any reader just passing by, reading the exchange, would get the wrong impression from a fairly innocent exchange.

Graalsword said:
Breton said:
Gertrudes said:
Redfox said:
Reminded me of two other things...the discussion about plague (and it being 'alien')

Thanks for compiling all of those excerpts Redfox. About the plague, in "New light on the black death, the Cosmic Connection" Bailie gives very compelling evidence for how debris from outer space (comets in particular) might very well account for the plague. In that sense, 'alien' takes a double meaning, both from hyperdimensional life forms as well as from outer space bodies such as comets, leaving plenty of margin for us to hypothesise how they may intertwine. It makes one wonder about comets, stars and planets as hyperdimensional windows, and how it may all connect to 4D and 4D manipulations.

So... it makes me wonder: was there a massive change in human DNA that took place during the time of the black death? Are the surviving humans and their offspring somehow different afterwards?

That is my thought too. And maybe some psychopathy could have been activated by those viruses changing the DNA? I think of the rise of Hittites after the collapse of the Bronze Age, and the rise of the Huns and later Khazars after the collapse of Roman era. Or the madness of witch hunting after the Black Death, and other similar examples.

Good points. I was wonder about these and similar issues too. And each time there's an interaction with a comet / other celestial body and a "pollution event" that loads our atmosphere with these foreign viruses, maybe there's also a new strain of psychopathy gene that gets introduced and mixes / recombines with others, as well as starting new lines?

great session ! many thanks to Laura, Ark and the Team ! :flowers:

going to read it again now.

I decided to read this one, although I read only 14 chapters of the Wave, as said before. I’ve just finished reading the session and all replies. This session gives me a lot of inspiration and hope for the people. I got a lot of new information and a lot what to think about.
I’m on the way of changing my diet.
I don’t know why I’m really obsessed by tobacco, excpecially mapacho, for last few weeks. Maybe it is related to the returning of the Black Death, as I've just read, and my soul gives me a clue? I also want to help my relative, who is a schizophrenic, with whom I’m living now. He is really chain smoker, but he smokes store-bought cigarettes. I recently found the man who can sell the home-grown tobacco, I think I’ll buy it for him and make a lot of hand-rolled cigs. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: . I want by I can’t tell a lot on this topic, because it’s personal. Maybe I would able to tell more about it, when and if I’d get access to the private forum.
Thanks a lot to crew for the session and thanks Laura for sharing it. Also thanks for the picture, it’s great to see you all. The room looks very cozy. At first, the darkness in the large windows scared me, but then I imagined how beautiful it must be during the day with a lot of sunlight. :) As my wife said you sort of look like you are all in a waiting room, like you’re preparing yourselves to go.
My deepest condolences to Armando and Arianna’s mother. I hope that what C’s said will help you both. Take care. :hug2: :hug2:

Serg said:
Thanks a lot to crew for the session and thanks Laura for sharing it. Also thanks for the picture, it’s great to see you all. The room looks very cozy. At first, the darkness in the large windows scared me, but then I imagined how beautiful it must be during the day with a lot of sunlight. :)

It WAS night time! And yes, in the day time, there is a lot of sun - often too much - and we have to draw the drapes or close the shutters.

Notice the lemon and orange trees situated in front of the doors. They are blooming and the room is permeated with the scent of citrus blossoms.

Laura said:
So, I'll repeat the warning: use of spirit communication in any manner is strongly discouraged unless the individual has acquired all the knowledge possible by normal means that will allow them to discern. That knowledge includes a deep understanding of the human mind so as to be able to distinguish between possible external entities and internal thought loops AND a thorough knowledge of the dark side and all its wiles. The third element is, of course, having worked on the self to achieve at least a minimal level of objectivity so as to be able to overcome one's own wishful thinking.
:clap:

"I" don't know if you have said this before in the same words, but if i had ever considered a tattoo, this is what i would put. :lol: Since i am not, i will settle for memorizing it, and keeping it always in the forefront of my thoughts. Not that i am considering channeling or anything, just that the words struck me as a highly condensed form of wisdom, that is a treasure and tool to me. Now to continue to live it.

Laura said:
I know you aren't, David, but you do see that any reader just passing by, reading the exchange, would get the wrong impression from a fairly innocent exchange.

You read my mind, I was going to reply that I (we) need to be more carefull with our words, because online discussions are pretty complex. You can not only not see facial expressions, tone or body language of the person talking to see that this was an "superficial" comment, but that everyone "gets" what they expect to get. So if we talk about ouija boards, we all assume the first thing that comes to mind (channeling spirits and so on), if I said "I will jump by the window", many will assume suicide, and I may be talking about whatever extreme sport I maybe doing. Plenty of examples come to mind now.

It was a good situation that we had this "innocent exchange", as it brought into my conscious mind the dangers of judging or taking conclusions based in a few lines of text. As usual, everything is a lesson.

Btw, how do you know I aren't?? :P

RedFox said:
Good catch indeed!
It seems that at this particular juncture (i.e. realm border crossing) the idea of plague, of believing lies/not facing reality as the way in for this plague, that perhaps the virus/plague is designed to lock all those it effects into illusion. If soul potential matches the genetic profile of the body, then what would the effect of altering something fundamental (about how one perceives the world - this being the gap) have on the soul?

And it makes the remark about bloodlines becoming parasitically infested during times of quantum leaps even more interesting! Many parasites modify their host behavior to fit their feeding needs. They basically create huge gaps in awareness, something that would make their host highly susceptible to further infestation, and as it appears, modification of any kind, be it physical, mental, or spiritual. Unless, of course, counter steps would be taken.

Take a look at the following quote:

Q: Yes, I remember. Okay, that takes care of several things. You are talking about bloodlines becoming parasitically infested and harassed at times of quantum leaps such as now, when I was reading back over this, it seems that this is a repeating cycle, this parasitic infestation; and then reading the history of Gregory of Tours, and all of these truly amazing things - lights in the sky, plagues, repeated incidents of aerial phenomena... a 'light like a serpent' in the sky... a bright light and 'snakes fell from the clouds...' in 590, fiery globes traversed the heavens and then an eclipse of the sun. These astronomical phenomena were usually followed by inclement weather which, in its turn, brought plague... is this the kind of parasitical infestation, harassment and so forth that we are talking about here?
A: Maybe, look for more clues.
Q: Well, do you have a specific point that you would like to toss on me here so that I have an idea of what I am looking for?
A: Undulating matrix/mosaic.

Thank you all for posting this session. Many thoughts came across my mind, especially after reading all the replies; the virus source, 2012, the ouija board being used, and also the peculiar looking cigarette in Laura's finger ;). I think I'll have another clove cigarette and reread this post again, and check out the link as well. The foto is very appreciated, all look uplifted :)

Laura said:
Notice the lemon and orange trees situated in front of the doors. They are blooming and the room is permeated with the scent of citrus blossoms.
Those trees are lucky to have a lot of sunlight. :) And you all are lucky to have such a natural air freshener. :cool:
About lemons, I remember when 1 of my school teachers used to grow lemon and orange trees and I was so amazed by them because we don’t have such trees around where I live (except maybe in Crimea) that I planted them at home (around 8th grade I think). I like citrus fruits so much and sour foods in general that I can eat a few lemons on their own. Unfortunately, I didn’t ‘graft’ my lemon tree and it never bloomed, because it takes many years for non-grafted lemon trees to bloom and give fruit.
My wife’s dad (who is Palestinian but has been living abroad all his adult life due to his work) once got a baby lemon tree in a pot transported straight from Palestinian soil as a present from his friend! She still feels sad about having left it behind when the family moved from the country.
So there are 2 sad lemon stories. :( :(

Thank you for publishing this interesting (as always) session.

Taking in consideration this
(From: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26982.msg327225.html#msg327225)
That is exactly the case. We have been under such intense attack that there are numerous issues. At present, there is even the question as to whether we might be raided by a gang of gendarmes if we decide to have a session with the Cs.
and your current troubles, I was wondering if publishing the session is an invitation of sorts?

The part about Virii left me thinking. If what is said by the C's and subsequent comments in the thread is correct, then the whole "anti-viral" medicine and hysteria might as well be lucrative and damaging BS in a similar way as the anti-tobacco campaign and the vaccines thing. I surmise that virii are just another part of our environment, and becoming sick of them has nothing to do with their presence or absence, but rather with imbalances in the mind/body of the affected person. If I am onto something then it would also be interesting to know since when "they" know about this.

A: Revolution!

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

I would interpret this in the sense that they will "impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet" and most people won't even care. There are rumors that here in Austria and in Germany the "authorities" have held exercises and are doing planning for the case of a popular sublevation, supposedly they have even bought cages to construct port-a-jails as seen in Canada and the US. So they are expecting violence, but the people will probably not do them that favor. People have just lost respect for our "dear leaders" and have a a good laugh at their expense whenever possible. Just look at the weakling who was "elected" as head of the EU to know what I mean.

For those interested, here is a link to a masters thesis which deals with the probability of revolution:
http://www.phibetaiota.net/2011/10/2011-thinking-about-revolution-in-the-usa-and-elsewhere-full-text-online-for-google-translate/

The same in 3 videos:
http://www.phibetaiota.net/2011/12/robert-steele-on-revolution-3-videos-24-minutes/

Back
Top Bottom