Session 4 March 2012

Wow!! Great session, has given me lots to think about.

Thanks to all involved for your hard work, and I also liked the pic, it was a nice touch. :thup:

Hashhashin said:
Laura said:
No, I do. But then, that's the same thing.

Haha, very true. 'We are you in the future'.

I have seen them specify when you have used a different board how much they like it.

It wasn't a question of a "different" board, but rather a new one as they tend to get worn out and no longer slide easily. We now cover the board with a sheet of glass to avoid that.

Shijing said:
There was... (Ailen) The whole Elenin thing. (L) Oh, Elenin! (Perceval) That was a bust, though. (L) That depends on what you call a "bust". (Ailen) It depends on what it did in space. (L) Because if there's electrical activity as a result of Elenin, discharging or whatever little-understood phenomenon goes on between bodies in the solar system... (Perceval) Well, they said it disappeared. Which means it could have... (L) They said it disappeared? It could have just gone dark. (Perceval) Their interpretation was that it broke up.

The Thunderbolts folks just released a recent video on this topic here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ADWYHJpqg&list=UUvHqXK_Hz79tjqRosK4tWYA&index=1&feature=plcp

I that seemed to be quite good one Shijing, thanks! This looks like something I might be able to share with those of my friends who pay attention to space and astronomy, to help spread at least the idea that we know a lot less than we think, according to mainstream science. It might lead them to check out the Electrical Nature of the Universe more. It sure is too bad that there is so much disinformation and bad theories in that area too that muddies the water!

Gertrudes said:
Thank you for the session, and for posting it so fast! :flowers:

I will definitely need to see part two of "Symbols of an Alien Sky". For anyone searching for more on this you can find it at the Electrical Universe thread.

Session 4 March 2012 said:
Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip. (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes.
Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Redfox said:
Reminded me of two other things...the discussion about plague (and it being 'alien')

Thanks for compiling all of those excerpts Redfox. About the plague, in "New light on the black death, the Cosmic Connection" Bailie gives very compelling evidence for how debris from outer space (comets in particular) might very well account for the plague. In that sense, 'alien' takes a double meaning, both from hyperdimensional life forms as well as from outer space bodies such as comets, leaving plenty of margin for us to hypothesise how they may intertwine. It makes one wonder about comets, stars and planets as hyperdimensional windows, and how it may all connect to 4D and 4D manipulations.

So... it makes me wonder: was there a massive change in human DNA that took place during the time of the black death? Are the surviving humans and their offspring somehow different afterwards?

Laura said:
It wasn't a question of a "different" board, but rather a new one as they tend to get worn out and no longer slide easily. We now cover the board with a sheet of glass to avoid that.

That makes sense. Mine is a basic wooden board from Scotland c/- eBay. I did actually look at these ones but went with what 'felt' right.

Hashhashin said:
Laura said:

That makes sense. Mine is a basic wooden board from Scotland c/- eBay. I did actually look at these ones but went with what 'felt' right.

aha! interesting solution, mine is made of wood as well but it does not slide well, the glass is a great idea (how didn't it think of that?!! ;D )

David Topi said:
Hashhashin said:
Laura said:

aha! interesting solution, mine is made of wood as well but it does not slide well, the glass is a great idea (how didn't it think of that?!! ;D )

Call me alarmist, but 2 people in a row are talking about their personal spirit boards?!? Are you folks using them? I ask because this kind of thing has not turned out so well in the past. I may have no business asking these questions. I am not sure, so if I am out of line, I would appreciate a moderator telling me so.

Patience said:
Call me alarmist, but 2 people in a row are talking about their personal spirit boards?!? Are you folks using them? I ask because this kind of thing has not turned out so well in the past. I may have no business asking these questions. I am not sure, so if I am out of line, I would appreciate a moderator telling me so.

I've given up being alarmed and nowadays, I only warn those individuals who can take it onboard. Those who play around in the jungles of Samsara either survive or they don't. I only maintain the right to keep my own space hygienic and that includes this forum.

So, I'll repeat the warning: use of spirit communication in any manner is strongly discouraged unless the individual has acquired all the knowledge possible by normal means that will allow them to discern. That knowledge includes a deep understanding of the human mind so as to be able to distinguish between possible external entities and internal thought loops AND a thorough knowledge of the dark side and all its wiles. The third element is, of course, having worked on the self to achieve at least a minimal level of objectivity so as to be able to overcome one's own wishful thinking.

If a person thinks they are there, be my guest. I would only suggest reading "Amazing Grace" and "The Wave" first, so as to avoid some serious mistakes. I've done exorcisms on people who thought they could communicate with entities of various descriptions because, once they have that "chat", the hook they failed to notice came back to bite them.

I had the idea that the earth slowing down could be the result of plasma or an electric field around it, causing space to become conductive, shorting the magnetic field and causing an electromagnetic "braking" effect.

Now it seems the earth is like one of those homopolar motors with the battery and magnet and surrounding wire cage which spins. If the slowing down is a conservation of energy into a electromagnetic form, then it makes sense that the passing twin sun will recharge that electromagnetic field, and then the energy will again change hands and be conserved back into the earth's rotation.

Does this make sense?

Laura said:
Patience said:

I've given up being alarmed and nowadays, I only warn those individuals who can take it onboard. Those who play around in the jungles of Samsara either survive or they don't. I only maintain the right to keep my own space hygienic and that includes this forum.

So, I'll repeat the warning: use of spirit communication in any manner is strongly discouraged unless the individual has acquired all the knowledge possible by normal means that will allow them to discern. That knowledge includes a deep understanding of the human mind so as to be able to distinguish between possible external entities and internal thought loops AND a thorough knowledge of the dark side and all its wiles. The third element is, of course, having worked on the self to achieve at least a minimal level of objectivity so as to be able to overcome one's own wishful thinking.

If a person thinks they are there, be my guest. I would only suggest reading "Amazing Grace" and "The Wave" first, so as to avoid some serious mistakes. I've done exorcisms on people who thought they could communicate with entities of various descriptions because, once they have that "chat", the hook they failed to notice came back to bite them.

Hi Patience,
just speaking for myself, I did not say anywhere that I am channeling or contacting anyone. I use it from time to time for subsconcious work, together with dowsing, so to open the communication with my "inner knowledge", whatever you want to call it. As Laura pointed, this is serious, and (at least I) I am not using it to play around. My post was because I thought it was a great idea to use glass to make it slide better, so do not please extrapolate anymore than that.

Windmill knight said:
Thanks for sharing the session! I found this part especially fascinating:

(L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA! (laughter)

And all that made me think of this, interestingly almost exactly 10 years ago:

Session 30 March 2002

A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps
in consciousness. A full field of awareness closes the
gaps. Heal the soul by means of increased knowledge
which leads to DNA modification which closes
gaps
...To do it otherwise amounts to self violation of
lesson profiles elected by the self.

Good catch! It's a fascinating idea that viruses are the manifestation of thoughts from other dimensions/densities and that they can be prevented from entering our bodies or 'fields' by way of a 'full field of awareness' that is essentially incompatible with such thoughts. Basically, the point here seems to be that negative or illusory thoughts or beliefs in some way 'attract' similar negative thoughts in the form of viruses from other densities! Another way that knowledge of the truth, of WHAT IS, protects!

Hope Armando and Arianna´s mother have peace after the information received!!! I can´t avoid to think how they as parents can be feeling after such a loss, my heart is with you two and your families !!!

Thank you Zim!

Armando and Arianna´s mother: My condolences to the both of you, and I hope that the explanation from the C's will help you find peace despite your loss. Take care!

Thank you Enaid!

on another subject, Mando and Ariannas Mom...I know how it feels when I almost lost my eldest son to Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma (a form of Cancer) and for a whole year things were very hectic...Stem cell programs saved his life, but it was a long grueling process. I hope as time goes by, your feeling of loss will diminish, but the good memories will remain. As the Cs have taught "They made this choice" so we must believe that if this is the way, we must honor their wishes. I believe that you will meet again someday under much better circumstances. Lets hope that all the "Lesson learned" come to fruition. Again thanks for posting , Laura and crew..

Thank you, Roger...I hope so!!!

Condolences and hugs to Mando. May you find peace and understanding.

I can share some things that happened on February 11, the day before Arianna's passing.

Perceval said:
Windmill knight said:
Thanks for sharing the session! I found this part especially fascinating:

(L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA! (laughter)

And all that made me think of this, interestingly almost exactly 10 years ago:

Session 30 March 2002

A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps
in consciousness. A full field of awareness closes the
gaps. Heal the soul by means of increased knowledge
which leads to DNA modification which closes
gaps
...To do it otherwise amounts to self violation of
lesson profiles elected by the self.

Good catch! It's a fascinating idea that viruses are the manifestation of thoughts from other dimensions/densities and that they can be prevented from entering our bodies or 'fields' by way of a 'full field of awareness' that is essentially incompatible with such thoughts. Basically, the point here seems to be that negative or illusory thoughts or beliefs in some way 'attract' similar negative thoughts in the form of viruses from other densities! Another way that knowledge of the truth, of WHAT IS, protects!
yes, this is a fascinating idea . negative or illusory thoughts or beliefs -> viruses. There are experiments that shows cell's DNA changes with information that is exposed to. so does main stream media, authoritarian followers, end time predictions like 'capturer becomes captured' etc.

Perceval said:

Good catch indeed!
It seems that at this particular juncture (i.e. realm border crossing) the idea of plague, of believing lies/not facing reality as the way in for this plague, that perhaps the virus/plague is designed to lock all those it effects into illusion. If soul potential matches the genetic profile of the body, then what would the effect of altering something fundamental (about how one perceives the world - this being the gap) have on the soul?
Those that have the potential to see reality as it is and are not in a weakened state of health may come through it....those with the potential to see, but who eat the wrong things/are immune compromised will probably suffer the most - and if unable to fight it off its likely the genetic profile of the body will no longer match the soul, so a parting (in the most painful of ways) of the soul and body/soul smashing perhaps?
And what of the authoritarian followers? Will they survive to be locked into illusion and wishful thinking? A mass abridging of free will (or a collective decision by the human soul group that 'life is no longer viable in the host body of this planet')?

If this is the case, then the work to understand ourselves and see the world as it is takes on a whole other meaning, as I'd rather struggle to see it now than struggle to fight off a plague virus by trying to face the horror/death/suffering the plague brings to focus (both apparently being manifestations of the same struggle). It may be the only way through a potential plague is to be able to stand to see the suffering and death of others without feeling pity for oneself (which adds to the suffering/STS feeding). osit

Breton said:
Gertrudes said:
Redfox said:
Reminded me of two other things...the discussion about plague (and it being 'alien')

Thanks for compiling all of those excerpts Redfox. About the plague, in "New light on the black death, the Cosmic Connection" Bailie gives very compelling evidence for how debris from outer space (comets in particular) might very well account for the plague. In that sense, 'alien' takes a double meaning, both from hyperdimensional life forms as well as from outer space bodies such as comets, leaving plenty of margin for us to hypothesise how they may intertwine. It makes one wonder about comets, stars and planets as hyperdimensional windows, and how it may all connect to 4D and 4D manipulations.

So... it makes me wonder: was there a massive change in human DNA that took place during the time of the black death? Are the surviving humans and their offspring somehow different afterwards?

That is my thought too. And maybe some psychopathy could have been activated by those viruses changing the DNA? I think of the rise of Hittites after the collapse of the Bronze Age, and the rise of the Huns and later Khazars after the collapse of Roman era. Or the madness of witch hunting after the Black Death, and other similar examples.

Back
Top Bottom