Session 4 March 2012

David Topi said:
It was a good situation that we had this "innocent exchange", as it brought into my conscious mind the dangers of judging or taking conclusions based in a few lines of text. As usual, everything is a lesson.

It's more a lesson about being clear with what you write, David - a lesson for you - rather than a lesson for others 'judging' - do you see how you put the onus on others and seemingly disregarded your own responsibility here? You started out your post in the right direction, about being clear, but then came to a conclusion that the issue is with 'judgment'. I don't think so - I think the issue is with clarity in expressing ones thoughts. A lot comes through ones written words that is invisible to the person who writes it, but quite clear to those who can read it...

david said:
Btw, how do you know I aren't?? :P

I think a better question is how do you know that you aren't? How do you know, for certain, that you aren't 'communicating' with entities? I would posit that you don't, not really - but that's just my take.

Gertrudes said:
Session 4 March 2012 said:
Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes.[/b] Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Thanks for compiling all of those excerpts Redfox. About the plague, in "New light on the black death, the Cosmic Connection" Bailie gives very compelling evidence for how debris from outer space (comets in particular) might very well account for the plague. In that sense, 'alien' takes a double meaning, both from hyperdimensional life forms as well as from outer space bodies such as comets, leaving plenty of margin for us to hypothesise how they may intertwine. It makes one wonder about comets, stars and planets as hyperdimensional windows, and how it may all connect to 4D and 4D manipulations.

Yes, this was a fascinating session, indeed! I had a similar thought about DNA as materialization of thought while reading OOL: The 5th Option. Intelligence takes random, chance events and through the exercise of intelligence, turns them into certainty, e.g. the difference between guessing what 6 rolls of the dice will be and seeing/reporting what they are, or randomly stringing together letters to get a sentence vs. intentionally constructing one. That made me think of some random/chaotic processes (spontaneous chemistry, a random number generator, weather, electrical solar system dynamics) and possible ways that they can be intelligently organized. Well, the research in PSI shows that directed attention has an effect on random number generators, a seemingly non-physical effect directed by intelligence. And then there's the link the Cs make between weather and hyperdimensional intelligence, and the link between the human experiential cycle and catastrophes (electrically determined solar system effects).

If McCanney is correct about the 'chemical factory' in the tail of comets, where all kinds of spontaneous chemical-making goes on, maybe such environments really are factories, in the sense that HD intelligence can direct the construction of viruses that will make their way to earth? And on more of a macro level, maybe the collective consciousness of humanity acts as an attractor or repellent to incoming comets by affecting the chaotic/random electrical processes that change the comets' orbits and speeds?

David Topi said:
You read my mind, I was going to reply that I (we) need to be more carefull with our words, because online discussions are pretty complex. You can not only not see facial expressions, tone or body language of the person talking to see that this was an "superficial" comment, but that everyone "gets" what they expect to get. So if we talk about ouija boards, we all assume the first thing that comes to mind (channeling spirits and so on), if I said "I will jump by the window", many will assume suicide, and I may be talking about whatever extreme sport I maybe doing. Plenty of examples come to mind now.

Adding to what anart said, I also don't think that online discussions or IRL discussions differ much in this context. If you'd have said the same thing in a real life discussion, people may still think, based on what you've said, that you might be experimenting with a board. I agree with anart that it's more about "clarity in expressing ones thoughts". Fwiw.

He just completely dumps out gravity, and yet they use gravity calculations to be able to send spacecraft up. So clearly, gravity IS what they say it is, and it does what they say it does, but there's more to it than just gravity.

A: Gravity and electromagnetism are intertwined.

I don't know what Ark would think about it, but the trajectories of spacecraft and asteroids and so forth can be calculated because the gravitational force acts as 1/r^2 where r is the distance between the object. The masses of the planets are for instance calculated using this law according to their movements. However, the electrostatic force follows also a 1/r^2 law. So even if the objects are subjected to gravitational and electrostatic forces, their movements would be the same. The only thing is that we don't know their mass, and we don't know their charge, only a combination of the two.

The same for the objects on Earth, if we are subjected to the gravitational acceleration, at our scale we will feel it as constant, and if we are subject to a van der Walls type of force, we will also feel it as constant acceleration.

If there are both forces, it can, as pointed by Thornhill in his 2012 talk, explain why dinosaurs where subjected to less gravitational force. Maybe a discharge of the Earth's charge changed the electrostatic part of the force, while the gravitational force didn't change a lot. It's just a first order thought where gravitation in itself is independent of electromagnetism. The answer from the Cassiopaeans suggests that is is more a complex phenomenon.

Many thanks to Laura, and all the team for your all your efforts. The photo was a great touch too.

My condolonces to Armando also, for your recent loss.

I am I sure I read somewhere that sometimes we get STO confirmation AFTER a particular choice has been made, and STS synchronicty BEFORE.

I have just read Laura's advice about the potential dangers of Spirit communication on this thread, after being offered a spirit board yesterday - which I declined! I guess alot of us on here, having had paranormal (or ultra normal) / High Strangeness experiences or whatever, may have felt 'special' at one time or another. I thought I was the next Neo, or even a 'Leo' contact at one stage! :lol:

But, I am finding out I don't even know myself yet! so going hiking in the jungle buck naked with no map isn't for me. Theres nothing like a slice or two of humble pie to whet the spiritual appetite :)

Thanks again

Oxajil said:
David Topi said:
You read my mind, I was going to reply that I (we) need to be more carefull with our words, because online discussions are pretty complex. You can not only not see facial expressions, tone or body language of the person talking to see that this was an "superficial" comment, but that everyone "gets" what they expect to get. So if we talk about ouija boards, we all assume the first thing that comes to mind (channeling spirits and so on), if I said "I will jump by the window", many will assume suicide, and I may be talking about whatever extreme sport I maybe doing. Plenty of examples come to mind now.

Adding to what anart said, I also don't think that online discussions or IRL discussions differ much in this context. If you'd have said the same thing in a real life discussion, people may still think, based on what you've said, that you might be experimenting with a board. I agree with anart that it's more about "clarity in expressing ones thoughts". Fwiw.

Hi Anart, Oxajil
point taken. And yes, the lesson was for me, well, at least I thought I had written that quite clearly.... Anyhow, lesson learned anyway :-)

Oxajil said:
David Topi said:

I also agree with you both. Besides, people whose first language is English can misunderstand what you say, there are a lot of people, including me, that don't know English very well. However, I understand your post as a joke, whereas I took Hashhashin's post seriously.
Also it will be a lesson for me to look more carefully what I'm writing.

P.S. I need to add that mine is also made of wood ( joking ) ;) :lol: :cool2:

SeekinTruth said:
Graalsword said:
That is my thought too. And maybe some psychopathy could have been activated by those viruses changing the DNA? I think of the rise of Hittites after the collapse of the Bronze Age, and the rise of the Huns and later Khazars after the collapse of Roman era. Or the madness of witch hunting after the Black Death, and other similar examples.

Good points. I was wonder about these and similar issues too. And each time there's an interaction with a comet / other celestial body and a "pollution event" that loads our atmosphere with these foreign viruses, maybe there's also a new strain of psychopathy gene that gets introduced and mixes / recombines with others, as well as starting new lines?

Yes, that's the idea. Also the 'genetic tweaking' the Cs talked many times, being performed by 4D on humans, could actually not be a direct abduction thing but simply genetic tweaking done by the viruses created by 4D STS thoughts for that purpose.

Keit said:
RedFox said:
Good catch indeed!
It seems that at this particular juncture (i.e. realm border crossing) the idea of plague, of believing lies/not facing reality as the way in for this plague, that perhaps the virus/plague is designed to lock all those it effects into illusion. If soul potential matches the genetic profile of the body, then what would the effect of altering something fundamental (about how one perceives the world - this being the gap) have on the soul?

And it makes the remark about bloodlines becoming parasitically infested during times of quantum leaps even more interesting! Many parasites modify their host behavior to fit their feeding needs. They basically create huge gaps in awareness, something that would make their host highly susceptible to further infestation, and as it appears, modification of any kind, be it physical, mental, or spiritual. Unless, of course, counter steps would be taken.

And the change in diet, that is the switch from hunted-animal diet to agriculture being done to make people weaker and susceptible to be infected and acquiring those negative changes, among other things of course.

Graalsword said:
SeekinTruth said:
Graalsword said:
That is my thought too. And maybe some psychopathy could have been activated by those viruses changing the DNA? I think of the rise of Hittites after the collapse of the Bronze Age, and the rise of the Huns and later Khazars after the collapse of Roman era. Or the madness of witch hunting after the Black Death, and other similar examples.

Good points. I was wonder about these and similar issues too. And each time there's an interaction with a comet / other celestial body and a "pollution event" that loads our atmosphere with these foreign viruses, maybe there's also a new strain of psychopathy gene that gets introduced and mixes / recombines with others, as well as starting new lines?

Yes, that's the idea. Also the 'genetic tweaking' the Cs talked many times, being performed by 4D on humans, could actually not be a direct abduction thing but simply genetic tweaking done by the viruses created by 4D STS thoughts for that purpose.

Yeah, there are probably many things that can be accomplished this way.

Keit said:
RedFox said:
Good catch indeed!
It seems that at this particular juncture (i.e. realm border crossing) the idea of plague, of believing lies/not facing reality as the way in for this plague, that perhaps the virus/plague is designed to lock all those it effects into illusion. If soul potential matches the genetic profile of the body, then what would the effect of altering something fundamental (about how one perceives the world - this being the gap) have on the soul?

And it makes the remark about bloodlines becoming parasitically infested during times of quantum leaps even more interesting! Many parasites modify their host behavior to fit their feeding needs. They basically create huge gaps in awareness, something that would make their host highly susceptible to further infestation, and as it appears, modification of any kind, be it physical, mental, or spiritual. Unless, of course, counter steps would be taken.

And the change in diet, that is the switch from hunted-animal diet to agriculture being done to make people weaker and susceptible to be infected and acquiring those negative changes, among other things of course.

The radical change in diet, lifestyle, and worldview, really, with the move to agricultural society must have opened up SO many opportunities to manipulate people in ways that would not be possible in small hunting communities -- including domination by a small minority of pathological deviants.

Thank you for the session and your work. Interesting information on the viruses. Viruses and anti-virus vaccine is pretty much the same deal, no ? If so, no wonder it is pushed down on people so hard.

SeekinTruth said:
...The radical change in diet, lifestyle, and worldview, really, with the move to agricultural society must have opened up SO many opportunities to manipulate people in ways that would not be possible in small hunting communities -- including domination by a small minority of pathological deviants.

Some of the evidence suggests that the "pathology" may have gone back much further. I have read that brutal "no survivors" tribal warfare may have been common prior to the advent of agriculture and the development of "civilization." Some of those really healthy aboriginal peoples today have continued the tradition into modern times. My thought has been that agriculture may have marked the domestication of humans. If so, it would seem in some ways to parallel the way we have domesticated farm animals.

Thanks for the session(s)! I have an odd question, but it was something that came to mind. Apologies in advance for any lack of clarity, I'm not a scientist so I'm pretty far out of my area od expertise in asking.. so please disregard if I'm bumbling along or confused.

Q: (Ark) A bigger loop. Alright. Next question is now I came back to my old paper about the shape of photons which contains errors, and I thought I will fix these errors, but at the same time I thought, "Well, let me add what I learned during these thirty years, and also this new idea of time and space." But I am not really sure if I should go back to this old idea because who cares about the shape of the photon?

A: It may reveal something important.

Q: (Ark) It may be... but is it?

A: You like it!

I was wondering if the thought of splitting photons, which to my (meager) understanding mirror each other. Taking this (photon splitting-microcosm) with the idea of twin suns (macrocosm) on a solar system scale and the information about Neutron stars, being twins and flash due to electric current..
:headbash:
Sorry my brain's cloudy (on such subjects) and I can't seem to formulate a question. I just wonder(ed) if there was a connection between how the photons act (mirror each other when split if I have my info correct) and how binary stars, pulsars or neutron stars act.. if there was a similarity. As if the electricity/gravity somehow remained between the connection.. not that I've witnessed any of this but maybe there's information about split photons somehow remaining connected. :huh:

Argh.. (couple breaths here) :) They've split photons (or some such particle(s) to my understanding). They act in opposites to one another, no matter how far apart they are spread (to my understanding). You have a binary star system. Is it at all possible on a macro/micro cosmic level that these stars act similar to Photons?

Ok now I feel like all I'm doing is making noise. Was thinking that all the space debris are/were like sparks, like when a person uses an Arc welder and there are hunks of molten metal shooting off. sigh.

Balberon said:
Thanks for the session(s)! I have an odd question, but it was something that came to mind. Apologies in advance for any lack of clarity, I'm not a scientist so I'm pretty far out of my area od expertise in asking.. so please disregard if I'm bumbling along or confused.

Q: (Ark) A bigger loop. Alright. Next question is now I came back to my old paper about the shape of photons which contains errors, and I thought I will fix these errors, but at the same time I thought, "Well, let me add what I learned during these thirty years, and also this new idea of time and space." But I am not really sure if I should go back to this old idea because who cares about the shape of the photon?

A: It may reveal something important.

Q: (Ark) It may be... but is it?

A: You like it!

I was wondering if the thought of splitting photons, which to my (meager) understanding mirror each other. Taking this (photon splitting-microcosm) with the idea of twin suns (macrocosm) on a solar system scale and the information about Neutron stars, being twins and flash due to electric current..
Sorry my brain's cloudy (on such subjects) and I can't seem to formulate a question. I just wonder(ed) if there was a connection between how the photons act (mirror each other when split if I have my info correct) and how binary stars, pulsars or neutron stars act.. if there was a similarity. As if the electricity/gravity somehow remained between the connection.. not that I've witnessed any of this but maybe there's information about split photons somehow remaining connected. :huh:

Argh.. (couple breaths here) :) They've split photons (or some such particle(s) to my understanding). They act in opposites to one another, no matter how far apart they are spread (to my understanding). You have a binary star system. Is it at all possible on a macro/micro cosmic level that these stars act similar to Photons?

Ok now I feel like all I'm doing is making noise. Was thinking that all the space debris are/were like sparks, like when a person uses an Arc welder and there are hunks of molten metal shooting off. sigh.

Perhaps you are thinking of quantum entanglement, or what Einstein described as "spooky action at a distance"?

Here's a link from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

I don't know know if that is what you were thinking of- but I tried reading it and it is WAY over my head...but it is what came to mind from your description

Balberon said:

Hi Balberon,

It seems you are describing quantum entanglement in the above post. If i remember correctly the C's have said that we are undergoing a macro-quantum wave collapse. If that is true, granted there is virtually no way to verify, then i don't see how entanglement of macro-systems in this case stars would be impossible, since scientists have created visible quantum objects now. FWIW

Granted i am not a physicist, this is my understanding at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom