Session 4 March 2012

Thank you for the session, and for posting it so fast! :flowers:

I will definitely need to see part two of "Symbols of an Alien Sky". For anyone searching for more on this you can find it at the Electrical Universe thread.

Session 4 March 2012 said:
Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip. (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes.
Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Redfox said:
Reminded me of two other things...the discussion about plague (and it being 'alien')

Thanks for compiling all of those excerpts Redfox. About the plague, in "New light on the black death, the Cosmic Connection" Bailie gives very compelling evidence for how debris from outer space (comets in particular) might very well account for the plague. In that sense, 'alien' takes a double meaning, both from hyperdimensional life forms as well as from outer space bodies such as comets, leaving plenty of margin for us to hypothesise how they may intertwine. It makes one wonder about comets, stars and planets as hyperdimensional windows, and how it may all connect to 4D and 4D manipulations.

FWIW - Gerald Celente, a well known forecaster, is predicting a revolution in 2012 as well:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhaEc_4zuFI

Supposedly he has a decent track record:

_http://www.trendsresearch.com/forecast.php?referredBy=

Here's what he says
From: _http://echochambers.wordpress.com/2008/11/13/there-will-be-a-revolution-in-this-country/
Gerald Celente said:
There will be a revolution in this country. It’s not going to come yet, but it’s going to come down the line and we’re going to see a third party and this was the catalyst for it: the take over of Washington, D. C., in broad daylight by Wall Street in this bloodless coup. And it will happen as conditions continue to worsen.

We’re very confident of that because as we look through history – tracking trends is a way of understanding where we are, how we got here and where we’re going. Throughout the entire 19th Century, and even into the early 20th Century, the major issue was the central banks taking over the country. That’s why you had people like Andrew Jackson. It’s been a major issue since our founding fathers and will continue to be. This is only a temporary take over.

Thank you for this new session! Very interesting as always. Also thank you for the pic of the bravest people on earth ;)

Hildegarda said:
thank you for another informative session. The picture of the crew is wonderful. Fwiw, everyone looked very full of vitality. Must be both the diet and the spiritual Work!

I agree, I thought the same!

Also my condolensces and hugs to Armando and LMJ for your losses. :hug2:

Coincidentally, last week a cousin of mine died, and his brother had already died 2 years ago, so you can imagine my aunt (their mother) the heavy bad time she is having, to the point that she said she doesn't want to live any longer. Though I don't think that she will ever accept the knowledge given here :-/

Q: (L) Why did his son make that choice?

A: He knew what was coming and chose to prepare for the next level of service.

What would be in this case the next level of service?

aleana said:
A: Revolution!

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!
The thought that the PTB won't be getting the reaction they expect is interesting..so maybe some new level of awakening and /or way of responding other than protests will be occurring. Am trying to imagine some other kind of resistance - or perhaps it will be much wider in scope and from a much broader socio-economic base. Sounds like "and now for something completely different"!! :/

Yes, it could be that the revolution might be not what they expect, not even the typical revolution of people protesting and the typical sequence of events that usualy follows, but something entirely different and new.

Laura said:
It does give me hope to observe that many people here on the forum who are doing the reading we recommend, practicing the exercises and projects we suggest, actually ARE developing in the same way! I notice that, less and less, I have to offer input on topics because the forum members work things out themselves coming to very good conclusions (even if, sometimes, they are just provisional until more data is acquired.)

Indeed, if you watch this same thread, the connections many have made of this session with other sessions and texts have brought much more new information and a lot more to think than the session itself.

Thank you very much for the wonderful session and picture!

For some reason I look forward to what 2012 has in store but trying really hard not to anticipate.

Thank you for the new session as it is always inspiring and filled with knowledge.

Laura said:
Someone once asked me what was the most important thing I had learned from the Cs and it came to me in a flash: "That once I learn to think, I really don't need them." And that is true for everyone.

"Learning to think" is a great task, it requires so much practice and I have only making a small progress through the help of this forum, although the change of diet has definitely boosted my ability to think and recommended books are all great in the value of knowledge. I cannot thank you enough. :hug2:

SAO said:
FWIW - Gerald Celente, a well known forecaster, is predicting a revolution in 2012 as well:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhaEc_4zuFI

Supposedly he has a decent track record:

_http://www.trendsresearch.com/forecast.php?referredBy=

Here's what he says
From: _http://echochambers.wordpress.com/2008/11/13/there-will-be-a-revolution-in-this-country/
Gerald Celente said:
There will be a revolution in this country. It’s not going to come yet, but it’s going to come down the line and we’re going to see a third party and this was the catalyst for it: the take over of Washington, D. C., in broad daylight by Wall Street in this bloodless coup. And it will happen as conditions continue to worsen.

We’re very confident of that because as we look through history – tracking trends is a way of understanding where we are, how we got here and where we’re going. Throughout the entire 19th Century, and even into the early 20th Century, the major issue was the central banks taking over the country. That’s why you had people like Andrew Jackson. It’s been a major issue since our founding fathers and will continue to be. This is only a temporary take over.

FWIW, Clif High of HalfPastHuman, has been coming up with the same idea from the 'webbots' for the last few reports.

Kris

Tyrael said:
Okay, goodbye Cassiopaean... :(

Perhaps something was lost in the translation (as you have said you only know a little English), but I don't think the Cassiopaeans are saying 'goodbye' in this session, or anything sad like that.

Thanks for another compelling session!

I was talking with my fiance today about how differently the sessions read now as opposed to the ones in the 90s. I think I remember someone bringing this up once trying to implicate that the communication with the C's had stopped and at some point things started getting "faked." I was saying how I thought this sort of reaction was really absurd because when I read these new sessions, I feel like I am witnessing the functioning of a highly developed mental organism when the lot of you are in a room together! It's exhilerating. And as Laura pointed out, the process of learning to think, of closing the gaps, has been the whole point. What a pleasure to read one thought enriching the next, formulating exactly how ideas/questions can be ultimately framed and getting more and more responses from the C's along the lines of "pretty much!" or "you got it," etc.

And we got the 'Revolution' with four exclaimation marks! That ain't kidding around. There are plenty of topics discussed with the C's which stretch my imagination trying to suss out the "how" of it, but this one...yeah, Laura pretty much gave us a summary a few weeks back on SOTT that makes this one seem quite clear. Step by step, and we're moving fast!

Hashhashin said:
Ahhh, you use 'The Psychic Circle' board. Do the C's favoured this one?

No, I do. But then, that's the same thing.

Bedtime for me, and I'm going to nod off and have pleasant dreams with this quote in my mind:

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!

Thanks for the wonderful session!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom