Session 6 July 2024

After reading the news this morning, I'm wondering if the "Quorum meeting" had anything to do with Trump surviving an assassination attempt?
Here is what I see.
  • The shooter was using a high-power rifle, full silencer. I have yet to hear what he was using yet other than this.
  • I measured it on google earth, it was less than 800 ft between Trump and the office window.
  • There were five shots, if you look at the videos, several people were hearing the bullets buzz by before the fifth one actually nicked him. All of the bullets hit two people that were past him.
  • He was looking right an awful lot for before the incident. Was he noticing the shots or helping with the shot to make it cleaner? If he was noticing the shots, he should have been ducking, you can hear them buzzing by, trust me.
  • Snipers took the man out, probably similar rifles used, DOA.
Now I am not the best shot at long distance anymore, I am getting old. But at 800 ft, I can hit a quail and drop it with one shot still. This guy shot five times, I could have hit him better than that with my old 30-30 with open sights. It took him five shots to just nick him, in five shots body parts should have been missing. He was aiming for the ear and just that. What the bullets hit past him was just collateral damage.

This to me was a set up. Was it part of the Quorum Meeting, most likely … but I also think it only a start to make more resistance. Trump threatens a lot of people, this was bound to happen, and I expect that this whole event was done to control it rather than let happen on its own. Haiku …

As in making this a fake assassination (not necessarily known to Trump or his team) so as to raise the level of resistance from conservatives in the US, who saw their hero nearly get killed?

Or offering divine protection to Trump so that he survived the assassination attempt and thereby continued to be a point of counter balance in the political landscape in the US?

I think Trump was protected.

Yes, certainly, right now from my perspective I definitely don't see it as "good". It bothers me to know how these beings get together to decide the best way to make us suffer for them to harvest their souls side by side. That rejection of my life being at the mercy of some martians for a "greater purpose" is shocking. I don't know why a part of me understands it but it's still hard for me to assimilate it. I don't understand this resistance.

I don't think we are talking about Martians. Remember, we were genetically modified by STS. In a sense, they are our creators. They feel like they have the right to do whatever they want.

Global Warning, have you read the Wave series? If not I think you will find more context for these forum discussions and it will enable deeper comprehension of the topics discussed.
STS feed off the energy of human suffering so our very lives and the societies in which we live are the matrix which has the in built mechanism that allows STO forces to feed on this energy. This is the human predicament this forum seeks to become fully educated and aware of. Once we have knowledge of how it all works we hope to use that knowledge to extract ourselves from the matrix if an opportunity to do so presents. In the mean time figuring out how each of us can not be someone’s “lunch” is a worthwhile endeavour. This is what ‘the work’ is a lot about.
i'm not sure what you mean with sto feeding off this energy. and remember you are 3d sts so for other beings you are part of the matrix. and tell me, have you read whole the wave series? does it really validate if you can think and use some of the knowledge you've gained? i've noticed you are very quick to send someone to the wave or any thread if there's even a glimpse of individual thinking. repeating quotes from the bible isn't really like understending them... no offense

Do you judge animals negatively?
sometimes

I don't think we are talking about Martians. Remember, we were genetically modified by STS. In a sense, they are our creators. They feel like they have the right to do whatever they want.
people breed animals. some would give them kinda nice life and then kill them. some would slaughter them like it was an animal holocaust. other would just keep them as pets. i guess we are closer to ones who would treat other beings possibly nicely than to those who allow them to suffer on purpose. and if we were altered by reptalians or whatsoever... not martians in a sense it's multidimensional, and i guess 4d in their case. if we have that sto root or potential, they haven't created us. they manipulate us and experiment on us. just like the government (the actual martians) doesn't create a human race by using the vaccine. and there's that free will golden rule, which could mean they can feel they have the right to whatever, but it's blinded by wishful thinking... conclusion: idk, but i don't feel as if they were my creators. maybe the more sts purpose one has, the more kinda cooperative to 4d sts it gets?

Yes, certainly, right now from my perspective I definitely don't see [the consortium] as "good". It bothers me to know how these beings get together to decide the best way to make us suffer for them to harvest their souls side by side. That rejection of my life being at the mercy of some martians for a "greater purpose" is shocking. I don't know why a part of me understands it but it's still hard for me to assimilate it. I don't understand this resistance.
currently, western military officials with fewer ties to the pentagon say that russia is arming very quickly, generally speaking, it is ahead of nato's armaments, and it is a bit reminiscent of the situation that hitler became aware of in the only recorded or preserved behind-the-scenes conversation: as if someone had told him a few years earlier that it's possible, he would tap his forehead. the west lives on the myth of nato. apart from america's involvement in all this, we need transport, we need management, and, above all, we need equipment. it seems to me that russia is winning the arms race, and it is quite obvious, at least as far as europe is concerned. for people who are more familiar with the topic and treat it not through the prism of superficial diplomacy but from the perspective of reality, it has been obvious for a long time. i think we know trump's general approach and it is rather businesslike. how the pentagon manages the war in ukraine shows that all these international agreements (i know that ukraine is not in nato, but still) are quite fluid and europe cannot necessarily expect involvement on such a scale and as quickly as it thinks. this is generally what it looks like from a military perspective. now: the covid pandemic has been used by many countries as an opportunity to reorganize their societies, e.g. closing the borders in the eu again, imposing a certain regime resembling martial law, and checking how people will behave in such a situation. i think that as of today (i.e. knowing the course of the situation, the results of independent research, etc.), we can safely call covid a biological bomb. for many years, the americans turned the tables and looked for it in the middle east. anyway, predictions about the pandemic for years have been that it will happen sooner or later. it was just a matter of when and caused by what. at a given moment, it no longer matters whether pharmaceutical corporations, behind-the-scenes governments or one in cooperation with the other play the leading role. however, we still have the unresolved issue of the "next pandemic" announced by the cassiopaeans. when it will happen, how and why. humanity thinks that after a hard fight, with great sacrifice, they defeated the aliens, and these were only their reconnaissance ships... it seems to me that if lava is boiling somewhere subcutaneously and the global conflict is intensifying, that is, a kind of cold war is starting to emerge more active, and europe will wake up with its hand in the potty, "pandemic x" may be a kind of remedy from the western perspective. by dropping such a biological bomb, even at the expense of our own societies, it will be possible to maintain networks of influence: close borders, pretend to be good (further treatments and vaccines, "accidental coincidence of events") and, above all, avoid armed conflict, although that is not what it is all about, because i think it is now clear that those in power do not care about people, but about maintaining power, networks of influence and the status quo. of course, i say this based on my assumptions and speculations, but i have not found a more sensible answer. at the same time, i remember that "predictions evolve," and the implication itself sometimes changes the effect because it changes the way of thinking

After reading the news this morning, I'm wondering if the "Quorum meeting" had anything to do with Trump surviving an assassination attempt?
This was my first thought too. I wonder if the "program change" from the previous session might have also been related. As if, perhaps there was an initial plan to take Trump out for sure. (Couple that with the remote viewers and Christian prophet guy who foresaw an assassination attempt months ago.) Then the Quorum meeting changed the outcome. I wonder if Trump surviving this will bring balance in some way...

Yes, this was my first thought after I started watching the events unfold right after it happened yesterday. Program change inserted. When looking at a picture of his wound, all I could think of is that there is no way he was not protected in some way - just a quarter inch or less of movement one way or the other and we would be having a different conversation right now. OSIT

EDIT: correction of double word usage

Remember, we were genetically modified by STS. In a sense, they are our creators. They feel like they have the right to do whatever they want.
I try to bear in mind that this is why we must always keep in mind that we have free will. We have the right to say no. That is inviolable AFAIK. When we are reminded that knowledge protects, knowledge of our own free will is first on my list. We can refuse to succumb to our base emotions like fear and anger, thereby making ourselves poor sustenance for those that feed upon us. I like to think, “Here, choke on my indifference! Have a big mouthful of love instead.” I may be somewhat off the mark here, and always welcome guidance and refinement to my thinking, but that’s my strategy at this stage.

Thanks Everyone. Lots to keep tabs on and be alert about nowadays!

I was wondering if those with no internal monologues, who see sentences as images are possibly one of the causes of dyselxia and similar learning difficulties?
Also I know Trump does rant sometimes and is very pro Zionist etc. However, at least now he knows what he is up against this time. Though another tenure will also be doubly hard because of this.
However, I do feel he is the only Senior politician now in USA and UK who at least would communicate with Russia and Putin!

Thank you everyone for this monumental session.

The question about baby animals has been on my mind lately, regarding eggs specifically. What line of research is necessary to be able to network and solve this issue?

The issue of emotions hindering me from making certain progress in life has been present for three quarters of my life. This past month it has been a glaring problem for r me as I gave up an educational opportunity that would have given me a new, more lucrative career path. It has crossed my mind more than once that I am trapped by one of these energy fields or "fences" and it seems like my knowledge of it is not enough to save me from falling prey to this type of phenomenon. It is a challenging taste to be able to observe myself in the moment of heavy emotions that cause my brain to throw all these negative excuses or reasons guiding me to give into the emotion an give up. Admittedly my greatest weakness has always been applying the knowledge to my life in order to reap the benefits. There is a feeling of shame associated with it. I notice that I'm really only able to gain clarity after the fact. As they say hind sight is 20/20... I've been saying recently that hindsight is retarded lol because I need to gain clarity in that moment instead of after the fact. This recent episode lead me to quit seeing my therapist who was in our next session going to teach me a method of pulling myself out of the really heavy emotions. In those moments talking myself out of the is extremely challenging the majority of the time. I'm a very slow learner!

My sister had a dream a week after my depression took hold, she had not talked me since it began. She had a dream that I was sleeping in the basement in the fetal position and someone was in control of the basement. She left to find clothes for me and when she got back the entrance to the basement was covered with wood, linoleum flooring and a table with chairs. She ripped everything up to get to the door and once she got there she woke up.

Despite the challenges I did gain a couple certifications from the schooling so not all is lost. I will admit though that the impending future sometimes bothers me and I feel that fence holding me back. Like an apprehension, a procrastination from pushing forward.

Thanks again for everything that the group does. What a time to be alive ❤️

Last edited:

Also my first thoughts. Although I have no idea by who or in what way.
Along those lines I have wondered for some time if the Wave being nearer (or actually already here), means that people (or a group) can create non-linear effects on reality. Assuming they are not anticipating a desired outcome (see what the C's said about non-anticipation The Wave Chapter 23: Lucifer and the Pot of Gold or The Quest for the Holy Grail of No Anticipation).

Thanks Everyone. Lots to keep tabs on and be alert about nowadays!
Also I know Trump does rant sometimes and is very pro Zionist etc. However, at least now he knows what he is up against this time. Though another tenure will also be doubly hard because of this.
However, I do feel he is the only Senior politician now in USA and UK who at least would communicate with Russia and Putin!
There’s Jill Stein, who’s vocally anti-interventionist and has said that NATO fights invented enemies in order to provide work for the weapons industry. She also pledges to close down bases around the globe and cut military spending by 50% and redirect the funds into domestic manufacturing.

However (and it’s a HUGE however!!) she’s the Green/Rainbow party candidate and a huge Green New Deal supporter, totally against “fossil” fuels, says that climate change is a "national emergency” calling it "a threat greater than World War II." She has written: "We need climate mobilization comparable to what the US did after WWII." She has described the Paris Climate Agreement as inadequate, saying it will not stop climate change. So there’s that. (Is there a blowing my own brains out emoji?)

Also my first thoughts. Although I have no idea by who or in what way.
Along those lines I have wondered for some time if the Wave being nearer (or actually already here), means that people (or a group) can create non-linear effects on reality. Assuming they are not anticipating a desired outcome (see what the C's said about non-anticipation The Wave Chapter 23: Lucifer and the Pot of Gold or The Quest for the Holy Grail of No Anticipation).
This was my first thought too. I wonder if the "program change" from the previous session might have also been related. As if, perhaps there was an initial plan to take Trump out for sure. (Couple that with the remote viewers and Christian prophet guy who foresaw an assassination attempt months ago.) Then the Quorum meeting changed the outcome. I wonder if Trump surviving this will bring balance in some way...
Yes, I thought he was protected also, and wondered if it was his free will strengthened by the protection and prayers of others that enabled him to receive the message to turn his head at exactly the correct time. Which is in step with what RedFox said. Did you see the image of him punching his fist into the air afterwards, I wonder if this event will lift the spirit of resistance, “it’s a good day to die” now. I imagine the spirit of the fight the Russians have against the pathological West’s deep state will now come to USA. Meaning Trump and his supporters will be joining in spirit against the deep state. Trump has got to be pissed, he rarely appears to show anger though. I wonder what is going to happen, programme has changed so now what🤷🏻‍♀️?

Back
Top Bottom