Session 6 July 2024

In case you are not aware, here is what the C's said about the source of the Seth material in the session dated 7 November 1994:

Q: (L) Who was Seth, channelled by Jane Roberts?

A: Higher plane earth spirit.

Q: (L) Were the teachings in the Seth material accurate and was that a good source?

A: Yes but rapidly becoming obsolete as you move toward new reality.

In that same session, the C's made some remarks about visualisation, which makes me think of recent comments on this thread about those who can visualise in their minds and those that can't:

Q: (L) There was a very famous case of haunting called the Bell Witch case, can you tell us about it?

A: Inform, ask and we will access.

Q: (L) Is that why we have to ask every question in such detail?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When we ask a question how does it enable you to access the information?

A: Puts in visual image.

So it seems that the C's even at 6th density use visualisation.
I'm currently reading The Chrysalids (1955) by John Wyndham.

On page 31, there is a dialogue between David Strorm and Uncle Axel:

In the book, David has telepathic abilities which he is trying to hide in order not to be considered a 'mutant'. Has the author, by attempting to portray the 'symptoms' of telepathy, inadvertently described how Organic Portals process words? 🤔

Since Organic Portals are "closer" to the 2D animal realm than individuated souls, is thinking-in-images a remnant of their past telepathic abilities?
Unfortunately, I appear unable to insert multiple quotes properly. I meant to compare MJF & Natus Videre posts of the transcripts with reference to visualizations in different contexts. It's probably because Natus was quoting Laura in the part I wanted to excerpt.

Anyway, this is the part:
(A Jay) A number of people across the internet have claimed they have no inner monologue. Similarly, a researcher specializing in inner experience claims that some people never experience inner speech. Both claims, however, rely solely on people's self reports. Is it true that some people never experience inner speech?
A: Yes

Q: (A Jay) If so, why?
A: OP.

Q: (L) Does that mean that they just think in images?
A: Yes

I find this information fascinating and had what I thought was a great insight, but after struggling to quote the passages, it has slipped my mind. I will come back with it when I remember.

You’re welcome, and yes, Don killing himself is definitely an “in your face” lesson on the dangers of denying reality, in my opinion.
The Ra material is kinda special to me, as it was some of the very first channeled information I read, this was back in the 70’s, last century.😎
The newsletters of the latest channeled material, came via snail mail, all laboriously typed out on a manual typewriter.
My friend and I would spend hours discussing the messages.
It was this post that has triggered so many memories for me today. 1st, your mention of some of the first channeled material you read immediately made me think of Jane Roberts' Seth material. Then when you posted the research material, I started to read it and it triggered another memory, the Willam James After-death Journal linked below. When I was reading that book, I would dream the next section. Meaning that when I would read the next part of the book the next day, I already knew it and had dreamed it the night before. This was in the 80's so a very long time ago. Very strange.

This is another interesting video of a guy (the host) discovering and being really surprised that people can have inner monologues, admitting that he doesn’t, and what he describes what’s going on in his mind, it’s almost the same the girl from the other video describes.

How troubling it is when, in his case, he's even a content creator, seemingly curious (but then does he really care or is it a mere stimulus in the moment?), and projects an interest in philosophical matter through the film posters on his wall.

So, as a probable OP, he would be very efficient in using different technologies and connecting ideas together to propose some content (that I find very clean), still without having the capacity to invent anything new... as @ScioAgapeOmnis shared in his post.

Well... I also recall the Wave's chapter about John Nash, who was a psychopath, i.e. failed OP, and who received a Nobel Price...

My recent thought relates to the top 5 personality traits.
The personality being shaped according to biological leanings + environmental influences (nature+nurture), it would correspond to the mere conditioning of each individual's machine - OPs and non. It could explain why we can find open and agreeable OPs, as well as disagreable and closed-minded ones.
These would actually only be the default machine's programs in action.

Their chief feature being to not really care about any others but themselves, it could then be sometimes easier to spot than others. For instance, say narcissistic vs. agreeable OPs.

I also find it important to always remind that we're indeed all OPs until we wake up.

Looking forward to listen to the Mind Matter's discussions, thank you guys for your work.

Last edited:
Sorry to switch tracks again but I just stumbled upon this article, which could have worrying repercussions for the UK as regards the current tense situation prevailing here if this threat should materialise.​

ISIS 'feared to be planning big attack' as communication with UK-based terror cell exposed​

The persistent menace of Islamic State continues to loom large, with UK counter-terror units tirelessly working to thwart their schemes.

Al-Qaeda, the notorious group from which ISIS emerged, is reportedly concocting plans for long-term assaults on European soil with one ISIS plot orchestrated by Iraqi extremists targeting the UK already foiled last year.

Baghdad's top special forces commander has disclosed that his team had eliminated key ISIS leaders and uncovered links to a British ISIS faction. UK counter-terrorism officials requested redactions in our report due to ongoing investigations.

General Abdul Wahab el-Saadi from Baghdad issued a stark caution: "We know ISIS has been talking to UK-based terrorists and we know what they are planning. It is a big attack."

His esteemed elite forces, dubbed the Golden Division, unearthed harrowing plans for a major international conspiracy against Britain after neutralising jihadists in a remote lair. Yet, this might just be the beginning, as ISIS is believed to be relentlessly indoctrinating Brits and other Europeans to execute attacks, often via the internet, reports the Mirror.

Furthermore, there's growing concern that terror networks are exploiting the European refugee crisis, potentially infiltrating operatives amidst the genuine refugees escaping conflict and turmoil in Asia and Africa.

Regrettably, as recent events have shown, this threat is also being exploited by far-right groups aiming to unjustly cast doubt on those genuinely seeking refuge in Europe.

See: MSN

It is all very well saying that the threat is being exploited by far-right groups aiming to unjustly cast doubt on those genuinely seeking refuge in Europe but if the Iraqi intelligence is correct and groups like ISIS are infiltrating operatives in amongst genuine refugees crossing the Channel, then how is it exploitation to warn of this threat if the threat is justified.

I have long harboured doubts about the origins of groups like Al-Queda and ISIS. I recall the late Robin Cook, who was the UK's Foreign Secretary in Tony Blair's Labour Government, stating on record that he thought Al-Queda was the creation of western intelligence agencies. He died of a heart attack during a walking holiday in the Scottish Highlands a few weeks after making this statement. Quoting from Wikipedia:
In a column for the Guardian four weeks before his death, Cook caused a stir when he described Al-Qaeda as a product of a western intelligence:

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by Western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaeda, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Did he really suffer a genuine heart attack or was it a kill shot from a satellite to remove someone who was challenging the official narrative? Who knows?

What was true of Al-Queda might be equally true of ISIS. They seemed to pop out of thin air and suddenly take over a vast swathe of territory in Iraq and Syria, in which they quickly established an Islamic fundamentalist caliphate. Where did they get the funding and weapons from? Their presence in the Middle east certainly provided a useful pretext for the US and European nations to put troops into Syria whilst it was mired in a civil war, ostensibly to fight ISIS and other radical Islamic groups involved in the Syrian conflict, but perhaps with other ulterior motives in mind.

Could we be looking at another false flag here? Time will tell. However, one can only imagine what the reaction of certain sections of the British public will be should another terrorist outrage occur on the scale of the Manchester Arena bombing in which 22 people died and 1,000 were injured. Let us hope such an attack does not materialise.​

I feel like some of the conversation here is confusing the OP/Souled with the STS/STO dualities. Perhaps it is me that is confused. Is it really true according to the C's that we (Earth Humans) are all OP's first? I don't remember reading that. Please correct me if I missed it. I do remember reading that we are all STS, though some are STO candidates.

Is there a difference between an OP that grows a soul and those souled beings to which the C's refer as fallen or tricked soul fragments? Because in my understanding they are different.

Perhaps this post belongs in the OP thread.

Back
Top Bottom