Session 8 April 2023

A further angle regarding questioning the C’s about the Wolds Fairs:

In what way were the systems nefarious? I can only assume it involved a massive violation of free will which would make any intervention truly nefarious.
From my point of view nefarious would mean; undertake such actions that someone voluntarily renounces free will, accepts someone else's will, or accepts actions that are not in the best interest of the person.

(L) Now, wait a minute. Let's back up here. These World Fair expositions are very anomalous. Why are they very anomalous? Where's LQB? I wanna understand this. LQB, where are you?

(LQB) They were built in very short periods of time. Very large structures and current contractors don't believe they could ever do that today.

(L) Wow. Okay. Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions?

A: Partly and expanded.

Q: (LQB) Was some form of alternative energy used in their construction?

A: No.

Q: (LQB) Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?

A: Not exactly as the question is composed, but yes, there were nefarious systems involved. This topic could be more carefully analyzed for clues.

"nefarious systems involved' could just be the normal STS self centered interests, promoting the biggest and best science and technology, industry, etc. I mean promoting children's breakfast cereal with cartoon characters is nefarious. Underhanded hidden psychological influence is in everything. I am sure the economic interests of countries, industries, tycoons, banks, ... were all involved in nefarious ways.

There may be more to it than that. But maybe not.

"nefarious systems involved' could just be the normal STS self centered interests, promoting the biggest and best science and technology, industry, etc. I mean promoting children's breakfast cereal with cartoon characters is nefarious. Underhanded hidden psychological influence is in everything. I am sure the economic interests of countries, industries, tycoons, banks, ... were all involved in nefarious ways.

There may be more to it than that. But maybe not.
Could be. May be. That’s the point of asking. But you are right. Another question would be to ask if the C’s used nefarious as meaning the more modern watered down meaning of “underhanded” or if they meant it in a more by-the-book definition of the word.

A: Yes. We do not want any of you to worry as it can change outcome.

Q: (L) Worry changes outcome?

A: Often, yes.
Yes indeed and that is kind of a big "storytelling" trap of media and "news" to make people's minds filled with the frequency of worry, so they can use tick emotional outbursts of panic and anxiety that will be for sure implanted at every mind acffected with the cause of worries, and that way to re-knit their STS web ( matrix ) again.

They do reassemble and strengthen and reparation of the matrix with offerings of various comforting "storytelling" remedies in fictional romantic dramas, and fantasy worlds where all is great but until it is int, in offering through arts glamorous fall etc, all to all there is so many little dots that can be offered to those who are "worried", and it will reconnect the old matrix 1st by knitting narrative inside of people's minds like the mass subconscious wave of relaxing remedy for peoples nerves that are irritated by worry, and that way the "protections" from worries will be projected into the outside world through our behaviors, eyes and hearts like Jung detected it with dreams of his patient before Holocaust.

That is indeed the general atmosphere of this time - worrying - and it is produced and used and abused to make that frequency of emotions of fear and yarning of outer protections to be built again on false "humanitarian" help and ideas of how to suppress worries and obstacles, instead of stopping all that false frequency projects and hitting the wall breaking down and facing and overcoming that with inner creative abilities that are bounding us with other individuals... That is why now it is more dangerous slipping into the STS trap than when physical war is happening, as in that kind of direct destruction of all material people can be more focused on essentials, but today it is almost impossible, as all is bleeding through some false glamorous drama of hopelessness etc ...

What they said is I think what Nikola Tesla wanted ot say to humanity with the Tesla Mind Projector Concept... any how, I thought I learned that from You guys :) ... strangely that you ask that at this "time" .. or just one more layer of asking and understanding .. anyway great inspiration again and thx for the session! Strange that I didn't read it it until now, a week after the murder attack was performed on me at the center of my home town ... well now I see why ... to make me more worried right hahaha ... and I am again sad and happy that I lived to face that too, the attack to my life because I am unbreakable hahahaha and to see again the ugliness of the world that from outside looks so beautiful... and YES reading this it was final attack ot make me and my kids to be worried for our lives again, to keep us inside of the matrix that is indeed not offering any kind of real or practical help, and stil we are not worried at all, but just keep on living our everyday lives best and most creative and loving and gentle we can ...

Attachments

• TESLAMindProjector_mainphoto_teslopolis.jpg
    TESLAMindProjector_mainphoto_teslopolis.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
(Ryan) Why, at the end of the previous session, did Laura feel so tired, when many other group members felt energised, or felt a strong energy regarding the session? If this is purely due to psychic exertion on Laura’s part, is there any way group members can bolster her energy levels so she feels more refreshed after a session?

A: Ask better questions. A lot depends on the aim, goal, and intent of the question.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. It's like if you've thought about the question and thought about it as not just something you personally would like to know, but something that has more universal importance or would be universally helpful to more people, that probably takes more effort to actually formulate a question like that. Think about it beforehand. And that's inputting positive energy into the actual question and into your intent. And maybe that produces a positive energy transfer to the person who's answering the question. It's the same with a normal conversation in real life, you know? The more open and sincere and honest and well thought out your discussion is with someone else, the more the other person can benefit from it and receive. And there can be a mutual...

Wow, great explanation from Joe about the importance of intent and authenticity and sincerity of conversation and exchange of knowledge in order to have the mutual energizing flow of understanding and growth toward the mutual goal ... If I remember right the Law of One sad that desire is the strongest electrical impulse that can be produced by human heart, so I think that is how the main and strongest spark is produced within our body that is sending sincere frequency into the ether, and that is how it is making bounding frequencies to alternate between people in mutual conversation energized around the desired topic ...

That feeling of exhausted energy reminded me why my meetings with Corporate boards of directors, in IT businesses or in the marketing industry and all that hype around the entertainment industry, anyone who worked there probably felt the same - it is kind of "fun" as presented to those who are not participating directly, but for those inside it is sooooo exhausting ...

LAst decade tooo many young people are trapped in the nest of that kind of globalist corporative IT "jobless" jobs, that they can work almost like permanent holidays and party all around, while it in real leaves person totally exhausted with a "flashing" buzz of no chance to focus on anything at all, with no gaining any new skills or knowledge or real-life experience, with the constant feeling of unfinished work and frustration and anxiety that can cause. Even though they have good paychecks and plenty of free time, they work from home etc ... but they are all the time "on-line", not just on the internet, but also in the "ether", they are nonsotp attached to the needs of corporations and buzz, not with the real life of themself. Their emotions are all time flipped around etc.

I am thinking now how that is done deliberately to keep young people all the time on energy leek and as they buzz around, no time to regenerate and gain your focus again, and with possible intent from the puppet masters to make young generations to become perfect automatons of the NWO buzz and project through them the foundation of this transgender and transhuman civilization "change" they want to induce through chaos and mess.

A: Yes. We do not want any of you to worry as it can change outcome.

Q: (L) Worry changes outcome?

A: Often, yes.

Yes indeed and that is kind of a big "storytelling" trap of media and "news" to make people's minds filled with the frequency of worry, so they can use tick emotional outbursts of panic and anxiety that will be for sure implanted at every mind acffected with the cause of worries, and that way to re-knit their STS web ( matrix ) again.

They do reassemble and strengthen and reparation of the matrix with offerings of various comforting "storytelling" remedies in fictional romantic dramas, and fantasy worlds where all is great but until it is int, in offering through arts glamorous fall etc, all to all there is so many little dots that can be offered to those who are "worried", and it will reconnect the old matrix 1st by knitting narrative inside of people's minds like the mass subconscious wave of relaxing remedy for peoples nerves that are irritated by worry, and that way the "protections" from worries will be projected into the outside world through our behaviors, eyes and hearts like Jung detected it with dreams of his patient before Holocaust.

That is indeed the general atmosphere of this time - worrying - and it is produced and used and abused to make that frequency of emotions of fear and yarning of outer protections to be built again on false "humanitarian" help and ideas of how to suppress worries and obstacles, instead of stopping all that false frequency projects and hitting the wall breaking down and facing and overcoming that with inner creative abilities that are bounding us with other individuals... That is why now it is more dangerous slipping into the STS trap than when physical war is happening, as in that kind of direct destruction of all material people can be more focused on essentials, but today it is almost impossible, as all is bleeding through some false glamorous drama of hopelessness etc ...

What they said is I think what Nikola Tesla wanted ot say to humanity with the Tesla Mind Projector Concept... any how, I thought I learned that from You guys :) ... strangely that you ask that at this "time" .. or just one more layer of asking and understanding .. anyway great inspiration again and thx for the session! Strange that I didn't read it it until now, a week after the murder attack was performed on me at the center of my home town ... well now I see why ... to make me more worried right hahaha ... and I am again sad and happy that I lived to face that too, the attack to my life because I am unbreakable hahahaha and to see again the ugliness of the world that from outside looks so beautiful... and YES reading this it was final attack ot make me and my kids to be worried for our lives again, to keep us inside of the matrix that is indeed not offering any kind of real or practical help, and stil we are not worried at all, but just keep on living our everyday lives best and most creative and loving and gentle we can ...
( *So, sorry didn't merge those replays earlier, I come back to late to read so here it is :)
Q: (Farmies) How much is ChatGPT being influenced by 4D STS at this stage?

A: A lot.

Q: (Niall) Because it's on earth.

(Joe) Are all those people, the fact that an increasing number of ordinary people are interacting with ChatGPT asking questions and having conversations, is that going to lead to it evolving some kind of a semblance of consciousness?

A: Not exactly, but it will lead to a STS-ification of AI.

Q: (Joe) Well, the previous question was is ChatGPT and those kind of AI programs being influenced by 4D STS? And they said a lot, but is that by human beings, all of whom are STS?

A: Yes

Yes it is one level of how Tesla Mind Projector Concept now works. But we can't say that all who introduced AI into our era are STS oriented. Especially not Tesla. But he was some "hybrid" of 4D and 3D for ssure. So there is a glitch to learn more about why and how to use it. Tesla gave us Mind Projector IDEA and sort of basic explanation and hint as his last gift to humanity as he wanted us to know what he learned about the nature of how this reality is created, and he knew that will be enough to keep the light of humanity alive through all this mess.

4D STS used us to upload our life to digital servers in order to "learn" from us, and from there to knit into old matrix a refreshed STS paradigm of life "alive" and real in this plane again. The same as with all these AI programs to make images, videos etc ... It is all sandbox of new transhuman reality that is emerging through us. However we might think we are not participating in their STS plan, but writng here we alredy tlak with "them", and that kidn of wishfull thinking is a trap too, as we are all puppets here this or that way ... Only the level of awareness of manipulations, and with more human intents, all AI toys can be used to bring STO world here as Tesla predicted, but it takes focus and effort to take care to avoid all the STS mines on that road and try to keep your eyes not mesmerized by all the glittery toys and "images" produced already by so many STS "artists", who are franticly creating "beautiful" AI images mostly looking just for another contract or so for some entertaimen corporation or agency.

And also it is a good tool for STO-oriented individuals to learn more directly about how 4D STS are programing us and especially, we can see every day how they are successful with non-aware humans aka automatons who are, "thinking" how creaitve they are, are indded not at all aware of their programming.

But the thing is that all use of those tools by more STO-oriented people are uncontrollable and will not fall into any trends that are rising and falling so fast. And at one point talented people will give up competing whose "creation" of AI stuff is better .. as that is very stupid and boring and no playfullness there indeed. As in seconds, you can do whatever... and that is how all the effort anyone put into writing or painting becomes unworthy, and the importance of the creative process is lost, and it is all indeed like a "false" conversation with no real intent and desire seeded in our emotional centers, that is just eenrgy draining. That is how it will soon become tool of exhausting of human potential of creative and critical thinking and problem solving ... etc ... and that is indeed loos of what makes us happy and alive as human beings. And hopefully, at that point, STO playfulness and non-controllable desire to cocreate will prevail ...

And I think it is also used for this cause, to implement fast as many as possible "negative" individuals:
(L) I think what happens is that there are just OPs and they get utilized, they get downloaded. Is that it? I mean, when we're thinking about really negative individuals on earth, are we talking about basically OPs that get downloaded by 4D STS, which can't go any higher than 4D?

Q: (L) So it's a different economy altogether than that which operates for souls recycling and so forth?

Q: (Joe) So how are 4D STS beings... How do they get to be there then if they haven't gone through, you know what I mean? I mean the natural progression for non-STS or not fully STS beings?

A: Different process. And they must achieve a high percentage of negativity in a single lifetime. And, yes, some of the extremely negative types do go directly to 4D STS.

(Ryan) The abilities of a new AI language model, GPT-4, seem very impressive. Some years ago, Putin emphasized the importance of AI in the development of societies. What is the level of Russia and China's AI capability compared to the west?

A: About equal but different philosophy and approach.

I wonder how the approach and philosophies between RU/CN and the West differ?

Q: (LQB) Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?

A: Not exactly as the question is composed, but yes, there were nefarious systems involved. This topic could be more carefully analyzed for clues.
Interestingly, the C's mentioned "impure purposes" in relation to the corruption of the Bible and Christianity. Nefarious systems, nefarious stratagems fueled by impure intentions!
Q: (L) And that's pretty much what Paul says because he doesn't describe it as an instant process. He says you need to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. So it's something that requires work and time. And yet Christianity as it exists today has distorted this to where they say, "Oh, all you have to do is come down to the altar and say you believe" and that's it. That's just not the way it works.

A: Consider that much editing and confusion has entered the texts for impure purposes.

Q: (L) Impure purposes... You mean like people seeking power and control?

And then you wonder if all there is to STS is power and control... :rolleyes:

In what way were the systems nefarious? I can only assume it involved a massive violation of free will which would make any intervention truly nefarious.
I would start with their basic MO, lies and deceit and false information/education/history. It works all the time. Look at covid.

A belated heartfelt thank you to the vessels of this session, the core group with the amazing ladies at the heart, and the wider network with their input. Hope there was and sending my wishes for a continued replenishing of the energies and good health of Laura and Andromeda.

Two things stood out for me: 1. Worrying potentially changing outcomes or limiting positive outcomes and 2. the lives saving Lymbic Resonance of the Choir.

Taking note of #1 as I am prone to it and have noticed throughout my life that it has affected outcomes of situations I had to face, probably due to the narrowing of the focus on potential negative outcomes that I would've had no control on. It very much limited any chance of a creative response (seeing those outcomes in a positive light, as a challenge/ opportunity to respond with a positive attitude and creative or open mindset).

On a group level, I can see how the triggering of worry could potentially amplify the potentially negative effect it would have on outcomes.

#2, the incredible synchronicity of lateness that saved lives which is potentially related to some sort of communication or resonance at a deep level, lit up the whole session for me. Not only because of the outcome but even more so for reinforcing the importance of a group of individuals/ souls connected in their creative expression, sharing of the love of singing in a choir in this case. Add to that a higher aim and you possibly may get a resonance that affects positively not just the group but the wider community the group feels (or I guess is truly) connected to and serving.

A still further angle: The Bauhaus School, would seem to be the opposite of this beautiful and soulful architecture. Bauhaus had links to the communists and was a utilitarian architecture better suited to housing cattle than humans - emphasis on function - very little aesthetics.

From Wikipedia:
The Staatliches Bauhaus (German: [ˈʃtaːtlɪçəs ˈbaʊˌhaʊs] (listen)), commonly known as the Bauhaus (German for 'building house'), was a German art school operational from 1919 to 1933 that combined crafts and the fine arts.[1] The school became famous for its approach to design, which attempted to unify individual artistic vision with the principles of mass production and emphasis on function.[1]

The Bauhaus was founded by architect Walter Gropius in Weimar. It was grounded in the idea of creating a Gesamtkunstwerk ("comprehensive artwork") in which all the arts would eventually be brought together. The Bauhaus style later became one of the most influential currents in modern design, modernist architecture, and architectural education.[2] The Bauhaus movement had a profound influence upon subsequent developments in art, architecture, graphic design, interior design, industrial design, and typography.[3] Staff at the Bauhaus included prominent artists such as Paul Klee, Wassily Kandinsky, and László Moholy-Nagy at various points.

Bauhaus founder Walter Gropius (1883–1969)
The school existed in three German cities—Weimar, from 1919 to 1925; Dessau, from 1925 to 1932; and Berlin, from 1932 to 1933—under three different architect-directors: Walter Gropius from 1919 to 1928; Hannes Meyer from 1928 to 1930; and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe from 1930 until 1933, when the school was closed by its own leadership under pressure from the Nazi regime, having been painted as a centre of communist intellectualism.[4] Internationally, former key figures of Bauhaus were successful in the United States and became known as the avant-garde for the International Style.[5]

The changes of venue and leadership resulted in a constant shifting of focus, technique, instructors, and politics. For example, the pottery shop was discontinued when the school moved from Weimar to Dessau, even though it had been an important revenue source; when Mies van der Rohe took over the school in 1930, he transformed it into a private school and would not allow any supporters of Hannes Meyer to attend it.
If ever these two architectural schools of thought ever collided, Bauhaus won. Perhaps there was a plan by some group or other, to make people 'forget' that such buildings as in question ever existed.
[edit: added link]

Q: (Gaby) Will a fecal transplant be helpful to fight infections in general? Viral infections?

A: Yes. Choose donors carefully.
Something to add to the fecal transplant: Andrew Huberman interviewed Justin Sonnenburg for gut health. One of the question involved fecal transplant in rodents. Here's the time segment for the specific question (t=1738)

What I thought was interesting is Sonnenburg also talked about recovery of the gut biome after generational loss due to diet changes is still possible with the fecal transplant.

Thank you Laura, Andromeda, the Chateau crew, and Zoomies for another fantastic session.

Being a lifetime worrier I have ample proof that my worries lead me to doing stupid. Too many bad choices because I want those worries to go away.

Just like the current parental worries about their children being involved in a school shooting is driving the anti gun agenda. They are so willing to give up the nations rights just to rid themselves of this worry.
The creation knows well that I worry too much with the problems that arise, however I would like to suggest the following.

We don't like something and we "want" something else. We "want" the solution. We almost never accept what happens.

Somewhere else on this forum, years ago, I commented that most of the huge problems we had in the past, when they are remembered by us, have actually turned into efforts. Actions with the same emission charge as buying a chicken at the store.

But we see that later and if we knew, we would have "flew" above the situation doing what needs to be done (buy the chicken), almost without suffering.

All this I transmit to you, just in case suddenly the "peg" changes the position, with some of the advice offered.

It's okay to have a plan of action in any situation, but let creation paint over your plan. Even delete it and she makes a new one on top.

Anyway, as I say, I am also working on it and in the face of real difficulties the advice may be useless.

Only the one who is there knows what is happening and how.

Cheer up.

A still further angle: The Bauhaus School, would seem to be the opposite of this beautiful and soulful architecture. Bauhaus had links to the communists and was a utilitarian architecture better suited to housing cattle than humans - emphasis on function - very little aesthetics.

From Wikipedia:

If ever these two architectural schools of thought ever collided, Bauhaus won. Perhaps there was a plan by some group or other, to make people 'forget' that such buildings as in question ever existed.
[edit: added link]
I think you make a very good point here. On the Worlds Fair thread, some people have noted how many of the buildings erected for the 19th Century fairs were based on classic Greco-Roman architecture. However, as we moved further into the 20th Century, the accent was placed more on modernity. This would materialise in buildings which expressed more futuristic architectural styles - some reflecting the aesthetics (or lack of) of the Bauhaus School. I admit to being biased in favour of classical architecture, Gothic etc. which conforms to designs based on the Golden Ratio approach. I know there may be people on the Forum who appreciate modern architecture but in my view what the Bauhaus School inspired was stark, dull and 'brutalist' - towns and streets in the sky - cutting people off from nature. Huge skyscrapers also diminish man and make people feel like ants. It is not for nothing that this architecture was particularly embraced by socialist regimes in Eastern Europe who erected vast numbers of bland, grey apartment blocks for people to live in when rebuilding cities after WW2. Think also of the various projects in the cities of the USA too that have become nests for crime. Quite frankly, such architecture is soul destroying and no doubt affects the people who live in such buildings.

Some people, including myself, have mentioned the role of Freemasonry in the building of many of the structures erected for the World Fairs. I am not Mason bashing here but it is a fact that many architects were and are Freemasons who embrace masonic ideals and the sacred geometry teachings of the craft. Indeed, their roots lie in the old medieval masonic guilds and brotherhoods of builders and they have a special reverence for the (fictitious) character Hiram Abiff, the mythical great architect of Solomon's Temple. The third degree initiation for Master Masons revolves around re-enacting his murder and the discovery of his body. However, the C's have also told us that the Illuminati control the upper echelons of Freemasonry:
Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?

A: Masons are low level branch.

So one cannot rule out their behind the scenes influence in promoting modern architectural styles like Barhaus to the rank and file masonic architects at the expense of the more classical and aesthetically beautiful and pleasing styles of the past. Although I am not a big fan of King Charles III, one thing I do agree with him on is the promotion of classical architecture. He is especially find of the work of the architect Quinlan Terry -see Quinlan Terry - Wikipedia.

However, Terry's work is routinely attacked as you can see here:

Conversely, Terry has been the subject of considerable criticism. A 2015 article in the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Journal quoted the late architectural historian Gavin Stamp, author of the Piloti column in the magazine Private Eye, in which Stamp derided Terry's work as "stiff, pedantic and uninspiring, classical details stuck on to dull boxes".The cultural critic Jonathan Meades, in a 2020 article in The Critic, repeated Stamp's strictures and dismissed Scruton's praise, "[a man] who had no eye", as "embarrassingly silly"; while Stephen Bayley is among those who have attacked the close relationship between Terry and the Prince of Wales. In a column in The Guardian in 2009, Bayley mocked the Prince's circle of architectural advisers as "a coterie of fogeyish misfits, dreamers, forelock-tugging courtiers, DIY specialists, greasy pole-climbers [and] short-sighted antiquarians", reserving particular scorn for Terry, "a specialist in architectural pastiche [whose] modesty and art are in inverse proportion".

So, there you are. When it comes to architecture, which affects our living space and environment, particularly in cities and towns, we cannot rule out the powerful influence behind the scenes of the Illuminati, who are the very definition of "nefarious".​

Back
Top Bottom