Session 8 April 2023

Well if those words are related to the word orimulsion, I remember a dream I had.

In the dream several people with very beautiful physiques (boys and girls) wanted to talk to me, but I didn't listen to them because I was fascinated by their eyes.
But they were kind of slimy, like they were full of black oil moving across the eye.

I interrupted what one of them was saying (which I wasn't listening to because I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying) and I said to him approaching:

"Maybe I can cure what's wrong with your eye!"

He turned away in disgust and they all disappeared.

So, even if it's just a dream, I associate it with people with particular physical characteristics and who, as a people, are a center of thought that some would like to follow.

This is speculation, but maybe it's the STS orions that are above the lizards in the pyramid.

In any case, I tell you, every time I read the word orimulsion I remember those strange eyes.
I had a strange real life experience ages ago- i just bumped into a strange person during the business trip in Japan. (It was a year before i found Cass material).
He was standard looking, medium height guy, around 45-50 years old (according to his badge - he was one of the press/journalists). He came up to me-to shake hands (just a usual man etiquette). Without saying a word we sort of paused shaking hands (for me it seemed like a couple of minutes passed). That guy just as Wandering Star wrote - had eyes :
They were completely black, no pupil or anything, just darkness.
I had a very discomfortable feeling, ‘cold’, inside i felt like a tremor, wanting to take my hand away. Intuitively i was trying to mentally block that ‘exchange’ (even though i did not know about that technique yet). So, after we stopped (we were standing in the lift hall waiting to go up) we entered the same lift, another women joined and he left the cabin on floor lower than i. Interestingly, i did not see him further on. I would call it High Strangeness indeed. Still remember that case as it would have happened yesterday🤔

Do they read the C's transcripts I wonder? Any ideas? This is seriously weird!

Can you help me here? Are you aware of the music group?

I followed the international and local electronic scene until 2012, after which it seems that electronic music fell into decline. The psychedelic trance genre uses a lot of new age jargon and bits here and there of pseudo quantum physics for lyrics, rarely deep and easily forgotten, I don't think they know Laura's work or sessions with the Cs.
They are more inspired by their acid trips.

In fact many young musicians from the electronic trance scene come to Mexico to seek inspiration or a transcendental experience through the use of Peyote

As for the Neormm group I have no idea who they are.

Thanks for another great session and fascinating discussion - whew, took quite a while to read it all and get to the end!

So much to think about, as usual. I had been guessing that the WEF plans had already probably been achieved to a pretty high degree (when asked
in a previous session how much will be achieved in the US - answer: ~80%) so wasn't surprised that it's already at 60%.

I think the economic/financial collapse is going to bring some positive changes after the chaos settles down - and the worst of it will not affect all areas of the world....

By the way, what does this question mean - what's the context?:

(irjO) Does olive oil have the same "protection" properties as the salt?

Q: (Navigator) The ruler of the Aztecs was oddly welcoming to the Spanish Conquistadors when they arrived, why was that?

A: Prophecy.

Once in my youth I wondered why Mexicans are the way they are. I started reading every book and article I could find on ancient Mexico and the Conquest. I concluded that Moctezuma did not surrender to the Conquistador Hernan Cortez because he considered him the return of the god Quetzalcoatl, but because he feared the end of the world.

Q: (L) They expected somebody to arrive?

A: Yes

Yes, but not the Spaniards The belief that the Aztecs thought the conquistadors were gods is a mistake.

In Veracruz, Cortés receives Moctezuma's emissaries, who pose as merchants. These merchants called Cortes and his men "tecutli" which means "lord" or "noble gentleman". But the Castilian ear did not understand the word and they turned it into "teul". As if it were a broken telephone, the Spaniards asked what teul meant, which in turn the natives interpreted as "teotl". When the Mexica were asked the meaning of teotl they said "god". Then the conquerors believed that the natives had confused them with gods, writing in their chronicles that they called them teules. Motecuzoma and all the Mexica already knew that they were not gods. In Yucatan they called them dzul, which means foreigner.

What were they really afraid of?

In ancient times, before the arrival of the Aztecs in Mesoamerica, people worshipped Venus and its cycles. Venus was the feathered serpent or Quetzalcoatl, possibly a very ancient memory of the origin of Venus as a comet; don't some comets have the shape of a feather?
cometas.jpg

For the Aztecs and Mesoamerican peoples, Venus was a key player in the creation and destruction of the world.

For the Aztecs and Mesoamerican peoples Venus was a key player in the creation and destruction of the world along with her counterpart or twin Tezcatlipoca the "smoking mirror" which according to experts was the constellation of Ursa Major. The battles between these two destroyed the world cyclically and created a new man.

Pierre wrote in The Seven Destructive Earth Passes of Comet Venus
Myths depict Venus as a destructive comet, but do they provide any information about the timing of her passes?

[...] the natives of pre-Columbian Mexico expected a new catastrophe at the end of every period of fifty-two years and congregated to await the event. "When the night of this ceremony arrived, all the people were seized with fear and waited in anxiety for what might take place." They were afraid that "it will be the end of the human race and that the darkness of the night may become permanent: the sun may not rise anymore." They watched for the appearance of the planet Venus, and when, on the feared day, no catastrophe occurred, the people of Maya rejoiced.

Every 52 years the Aztecs gathered to perform the New Fire Ceremony, which not only represented the renewal of the Sun and the order in the Universe but also a pact celebrated by the gods (stars) to give life to this world.

The last celebration of the Aztec New Fire Ceremony was held in 1507, 12 years before Cortez's arrival in Veracruz. Around that time, strange things began to happen and were reported to Moctezuma. Eight omens were reported to him. They remind us not only of cometary activity but also of the phenomena we know as Windows fallers.

The first omen was the appearance of a comet, the natives told to Sahagun that it was a "spike of fire" that appeared as if it was dripping.
moctezuma-2.png

The second omen happened when a temple suddenly caught fire. The people came to put out the fire, but the more water they poured on the fire, the more it flared up. The whole temple burned without remedy.

A third omen happened when something like lightning struck another Temple and ignited it, but the people did not hear any thunder or lightning.

The fourth omen happened when from the west a shower of fire came, a shower of sparks, people heard a sound like a rattle.

This shower of sparks was also known by the Aztecs as the female tzitzimimeh stars that try to prevent the Sun from rising by attacking it at sunrise and sunset, but especially during eclipses.
Tzitzimitl.jpg

The fifth omen came when the wind blew water from the lake into a village and destroyed the houses. The natives noted that the water was boiling.

In the sixth omen the natives tell about the cries of a woman at night. The woman would say: "My children, we have to leave now" or sometimes "My children, where will I take you?

In the seventh omen the natives told to Sahagun that fishermen caught a bird whose head was a mirror. The bird was taken to the House of Black which was the house of magic where Moctezuma could see for himself the head of the bird and he witnessed stars and a war against strange people.

In the eighth omen the natives saw deformed people, two-headed people who were also taken to the House of Black. Once Moctezuma saw them, the deformed people mysteriously disappeared.
20230423_200007.jpg

All these omens caused Moctezuma to fear that the end of the world was near.
Moctezuma, the warlord of the Aztecs and fond of sorcery, had an experience that, it is believed, completely disturbed his mood. He had received omens of defeat from his sorcerers and he himself had seen in the strange skies phenomena that symbolized messages of the next calamity. Today we know that he was witnessing changes in the earth, comets, meteor bombardment and "paranormal" activity

The priests, all of them sorcerers, undoubtedly spoke of the prophecies to Moctezuma. Prophecies that surely had been modified by the passage of time, just like the myth of Quetzalcoatl/Venus to which new characteristics were added until he became a bearded white man.

Q: (Joe) And the prophecy was from their previous alien overlords?

A: Yes

Were they waiting for the aliens, the 4D lizard lords? I think so, the fact that the Mexica did not consider the Spaniards as gods is in the battle of the "Noche triste", when the natives rise up against the Spaniards because they had massacred the attendants to a religious ceremony. A true lack of respect for the supposed gods.
840_560.jpg

I followed the international and local electronic scene until 2012, after which it seems that electronic music fell into decline. The psychedelic trance genre uses a lot of new age jargon and bits here and there of pseudo quantum physics for lyrics, rarely deep and easily forgotten, I don't think they know Laura's work or sessions with the Cs.
They are more inspired by their acid trips.

In fact many young musicians from the electronic trance scene come to Mexico to seek inspiration or a transcendental experience through the use of Peyote

As for the Neormm group I have no idea who they are.
Thank you for this. I still find it extraordinary that they used the name Neormm, which I have never encountered anywhere else other than in the Cassiopaean transcripts. The pseudo quantum physics using platonic solids, tetrahedrons etc. also intrigued me since this is a subject that has been discussed quite a bit recently on various threads in connection with the Unified Field Theory and sacred geometry.

The C's mentioned that the word Neormm was the closest equivalent in English, suggesting it is a word deriving from another language. However, the C's also confirmed that Neormm was a place and to check star guides. This seems to suggest that it was the name of a particular star from whose system Terry's perpendicular reality group had originated. I followed their advice but could find no common star name close to Neormm in the guides that I checked. Most of the common stars we see in the sky today have Arabic, Greek or Latin names. However, ancient cultures like the Sumerians and Chinese gave these stars their own names. This makes me wonder whether Neormm could be the English approximation of a star with a name that in another language sounds phonetically like Neorrm in English, when using the English alphabet. However, the Sumerians and the Chinese are not the only ancient culture renowned for their astronomy. Another such culture were the Mayans.

The ancient Maya were noted astronomers and their territory extended into southern Mexico. Their society seems to have all but died out by the time the Conquistadors arrived on the scene (the C's said they had been abducted en masse and removed to other worlds). After the Maya would come the Aztecs who inherited the ancient city of Teotihuacan (a city linked with the Lizards, as reflected by the Aztec worship of the feathered serpent god Quetzalcoatl). Like the Mayans, the Aztecs maintained two astronomical calendars: a 365-day civil calendar and a 260-day ritual calendar. Hence, I wonder whether Neorrm may be the English equivalent of a Mayan or Aztec name for a particular star. If so, could this Mexican electronic band be aware of it and named their band after that star?​

I wonder whether Neorrm may be the English equivalent of a Mayan or Aztec name for a particular star.

This reminds me of what I mentioned earlier about how the Spanish conquerors changed the word tecutli to teul.

How about separating the word Neormm to try to find meaning?

Neo (New or recent)
Ormm (Ormethion?)

The only word in Nahuatl that comes close to Neo is Teo which means "like" or "similar to"
for example atenco means river, when teo is used the resulting word is teoatenco which means sea or "similar to the river".

On the other hand, the word Teo for the Greeks meant God, while for the Aztecs it was Teotl. In Nahuatl "Teotl" means god, divinity, deity, sacred, creative force, cosmic energy.

Which brings us to the Ormethion God or Thought Center, creator of the lizards.

Q: (L) Who created the Lizzies?

A: Ormethion.

Q: (L) And who is this individual?

A: Thought center.

Q: (L) Located where?

A: Everywhere.
Q: Is Ormethion who the Lizzies worship?

A: Close.

Q: Who do they worship? What do they call their god?

A: Physical universe.

So Neormm could well be "similar to Ormethion" or "New Ormethion", is a great speculation, but we are playing with words.

The Cs said: "The orm is close to orimulsion".

Q: In a previous session where you introduced the concept of perpendicular realities, you stated that (T) was connected to a particular reality called 'Neormm.' You also designated the 'thought center' of STS as Ormethion. I noticed the similarity of the names. Is there a relationship?

A: The orm is close to orimulsion. Look it up.

The name Orimulsion is a grammatical contraction that comes from combining the name of the region of Venezuela where the extra heavy crude is extracted (Orinoco) with the technical name of the product (emulsion).

So we can speculate that Neormm is a grammatical contraction of Recent Ormethion or Similar to Ormethion. Although the Cs give a clue as to what Neormm is. Laura mentions a particular reality. Possibly one focused on the Physical Universe.

Q: (L) Neormm?

A: Closest English equivalent.

Q: (L) Is that a place?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Where is it?

A: Check star guides.

Another occasion when the Cs suggested that we review the star guides/charts was when they said we are where we are.

Message follows: See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channelled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are.

Q: (L) What do you mean you are where you are?

A: Cross reference Time and distance.

Q: (L) What book do we need to cross reference?

A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?

Which makes me think that Neormm or NeoOrmethion is also a progression on the STS path as is the progression from Cassiopaea to Leo.

Thank you for this. I still find it extraordinary that they used the name Neormm, which I have never encountered anywhere else other than in the Cassiopaean transcripts. The pseudo quantum physics using platonic solids, tetrahedrons etc. also intrigued me since this is a subject that has been discussed quite a bit recently on various threads in connection with the Unified Field Theory and sacred geometry.

The C's mentioned that the word Neormm was the closest equivalent in English, suggesting it is a word deriving from another language. However, the C's also confirmed that Neormm was a place and to check star guides. This seems to suggest that it was the name of a particular star from whose system Terry's perpendicular reality group had originated. I followed their advice but could find no common star name close to Neormm in the guides that I checked. Most of the common stars we see in the sky today have Arabic, Greek or Latin names. However, ancient cultures like the Sumerians and Chinese gave these stars their own names. This makes me wonder whether Neormm could be the English approximation of a star with a name that in another language sounds phonetically like Neorrm in English, when using the English alphabet. However, the Sumerians and the Chinese are not the only ancient culture renowned for their astronomy. Another such culture were the Mayans.

The ancient Maya were noted astronomers and their territory extended into southern Mexico. Their society seems to have all but died out by the time the Conquistadors arrived on the scene (the C's said they had been abducted en masse and removed to other worlds). After the Maya would come the Aztecs who inherited the ancient city of Teotihuacan (a city linked with the Lizards, as reflected by the Aztec worship of the feathered serpent god Quetzalcoatl). Like the Mayans, the Aztecs maintained two astronomical calendars: a 365-day civil calendar and a 260-day ritual calendar. Hence, I wonder whether Neorrm may be the English equivalent of a Mayan or Aztec name for a particular star. If so, could this Mexican electronic band be aware of it and named their band after that star?​
You should read The Wave, which explains a lot of the Neormm and Terry clues.

Once in my youth I wondered why Mexicans are the way they are. I started reading every book and article I could find on ancient Mexico and the Conquest. I concluded that Moctezuma did not surrender to the Conquistador Hernan Cortez because he considered him the return of the god Quetzalcoatl, but because he feared the end of the world.

Yes, but not the Spaniards The belief that the Aztecs thought the conquistadors were gods is a mistake.

In Veracruz, Cortés receives Moctezuma's emissaries, who pose as merchants. These merchants called Cortes and his men "tecutli" which means "lord" or "noble gentleman". But the Castilian ear did not understand the word and they turned it into "teul". As if it were a broken telephone, the Spaniards asked what teul meant, which in turn the natives interpreted as "teotl". When the Mexica were asked the meaning of teotl they said "god". Then the conquerors believed that the natives had confused them with gods, writing in their chronicles that they called them teules. Motecuzoma and all the Mexica already knew that they were not gods. In Yucatan they called them dzul, which means foreigner.

What were they really afraid of?

In ancient times, before the arrival of the Aztecs in Mesoamerica, people worshipped Venus and its cycles. Venus was the feathered serpent or Quetzalcoatl, possibly a very ancient memory of the origin of Venus as a comet; don't some comets have the shape of a feather?
View attachment 73743

For the Aztecs and Mesoamerican peoples, Venus was a key player in the creation and destruction of the world.

For the Aztecs and Mesoamerican peoples Venus was a key player in the creation and destruction of the world along with her counterpart or twin Tezcatlipoca the "smoking mirror" which according to experts was the constellation of Ursa Major. The battles between these two destroyed the world cyclically and created a new man.

Pierre wrote in The Seven Destructive Earth Passes of Comet Venus

Every 52 years the Aztecs gathered to perform the New Fire Ceremony, which not only represented the renewal of the Sun and the order in the Universe but also a pact celebrated by the gods (stars) to give life to this world.

The last celebration of the Aztec New Fire Ceremony was held in 1507, 12 years before Cortez's arrival in Veracruz. Around that time, strange things began to happen and were reported to Moctezuma. Eight omens were reported to him. They remind us not only of cometary activity but also of the phenomena we know as Windows fallers.

The first omen was the appearance of a comet, the natives told to Sahagun that it was a "spike of fire" that appeared as if it was dripping.
View attachment 73755

The second omen happened when a temple suddenly caught fire. The people came to put out the fire, but the more water they poured on the fire, the more it flared up. The whole temple burned without remedy.

A third omen happened when something like lightning struck another Temple and ignited it, but the people did not hear any thunder or lightning.

The fourth omen happened when from the west a shower of fire came, a shower of sparks, people heard a sound like a rattle.

This shower of sparks was also known by the Aztecs as the female tzitzimimeh stars that try to prevent the Sun from rising by attacking it at sunrise and sunset, but especially during eclipses.
View attachment 73753

The fifth omen came when the wind blew water from the lake into a village and destroyed the houses. The natives noted that the water was boiling.

In the sixth omen the natives tell about the cries of a woman at night. The woman would say: "My children, we have to leave now" or sometimes "My children, where will I take you?

In the seventh omen the natives told to Sahagun that fishermen caught a bird whose head was a mirror. The bird was taken to the House of Black which was the house of magic where Moctezuma could see for himself the head of the bird and he witnessed stars and a war against strange people.

In the eighth omen the natives saw deformed people, two-headed people who were also taken to the House of Black. Once Moctezuma saw them, the deformed people mysteriously disappeared.
View attachment 73754

All these omens caused Moctezuma to fear that the end of the world was near.

The priests, all of them sorcerers, undoubtedly spoke of the prophecies to Moctezuma. Prophecies that surely had been modified by the passage of time, just like the myth of Quetzalcoatl/Venus to which new characteristics were added until he became a bearded white man.

Were they waiting for the aliens, the 4D lizard lords? I think so, the fact that the Mexica did not consider the Spaniards as gods is in the battle of the "Noche triste", when the natives rise up against the Spaniards because they had massacred the attendants to a religious ceremony. A true lack of respect for the supposed gods.
View attachment 73756
What an intriguing century it was.

You should read The Wave, which explains a lot of the Neormm and Terry clues.
@hlat

Thank you very much for reminding us of The Wave series.

In The Wave Chapter 5: Perpendicular Realities, Tesseracts, and Other Odd Phenomena Laura wrote:
When reading back over this session with hindsight, it seems to me that the “completed connection” the Cassiopaeans referred to might have been the fact that T brought our little group together with the MUFON group, which then led to the “Demo” session at the second MUFON group, and subsequently, to the “Santilli Session” which had significant repercussions later that were unforeseen by us at the time. But, actually, I think that the hints in this session really deserve deeper analysis, particularly regarding the strange stellar location designated as “Neormm” by the Cassiopaeans. This session is still a puzzle to me, and if anyone has any insights, I will appreciate hearing them.

This session of April 29, 1995 brought with it the concept of perpendicular realities and subsequently the concept of the group of seven individuals:

A: The perpendicular reality primarily, though not exclusively, refers to one's life path and how one's life path fits together in the cycle or in a wheel when connected with those of a similar life path. And, oddly enough, relates very closely to the previous question involving synchronicity. If you can picture an inlaid wheel formed by a circle within a circle, and adjoining partitions in a perfect balance, that would be the best representation of perpendicular reality for it does not completely involve one individual's experience, but rather a group of individual's experience for the progression of a greater purpose, if you understand what we mean. This is what we mean when we say: perpendicular reality. Picture again, a circle within a circle adjoined by equally spaced partitions in a perfect cycle. That is perpendicular reality.

Q: (T) You had us draw this symbol and put seven spokes or partitions between the two circles.

A: Correct.

Q: (T) Is seven the optimal number?

A: Seven is always the optimal number. There are seven levels of density. This reflects through all phases of reality.

This April session was guided by Frank whose mission was to denigrate Terry. So I wonder if there is a possibility that Neormm was a word influenced by Frank . This whole matter is explained by Laura in The Wave Chapter 39: The Court of Seven

In this chapter Laura mentions something very important about symbols, which we should keep in mind. As Laura mentions in the chapter the Cs gave her many clues and symbols of what Frank intended.
Learning to read the symbols of reality includes examining our experiences and extracting the “juice” from it so as to progress along our path of learning. If we keep making the same mistakes over and over again, can we say we are learning?
Q: (L) Once the seven spokes are in place in terms of persons, is that going to increase our power/knowledge exponentially?

A: Explosively.

Q: (L) Is this why there has been so much attack and so many attempts to stop this process?

A: Partly.

As usual, they were giving us clues that only have begun to make any kind of sense in the present time, after the learning experiences of the past couple of years. Let me just connect some other excerpts from the transcripts together for the reader to gain a deeper understanding of the information above, as well as how the Cs worked to deliver it in pieces throughout time so that, once certain lessons were learned by us, we could them begin to assemble it.

First of all, there is that most mysterious word “Neormm.” It would be two years before I came back to ask about this word. As it happens, this later question was during the period of time that Frank was most diligently seeking to demonize Terry because Terry most definitely had stopped even considering the possibility that Frank was a higher spiritual being. After a couple of years of observation of Frank, he had come to the conclusion that Frank was running some sort of operation, but he wasn’t sure what. I, of course, continued to defend Frank as I could, wanting to give him endless chances to prove himself. Since Frank was claiming that Terry was the fly in the ointment, repeatedly and tediously, and Terry was just simply fed up with Frank from long experience, and didn’t even want to discuss it anymore, at the time of the following excerpt, I had thought of a way to ask a question that might settle the issue.

In rereading this chapter I was really struck by this part:

A: We have given the signs, but they are not necessarily the same with each individual.
Now, how are we to understand this last remark? That the signs are not the same with each individual? Yet, they have just given the signs for recognition, so that can’t be it. The only way to understand it seems to be that the signs do not mean the same thing with all individuals with the signs. I puzzled over this a great deal trying to understand what was being hinted. But the idea that the remark, “Those who display thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary. The more unusual, the more telling,” could be used to identify both STO and STS individuals never occurred to me. I had the idea that if a person was “not oriented to the earth plane” that it naturally meant STO.

I would like to get other opinions on identifying STS or STO individuals.

Unusual thought patterns mean STS or STO? What about people who think outside the box or out of the matrix?

My opinion on this is that if they are 3D, the STS person will distort the truth and embrace the lie, even being violent in defense of their lies, in addition to an obvious manipulation of others. The STO person will be more reasonable and willing to dialogue and even change his mind if he is offered the truth and will never use or manipulate others.

4D candidates and to a greater degree 4D people will be almost indistinguishable to us. We will only have never confirmed clues of its true nature.

The most conclusive clue for me is that the difference between one and the other will be the influence on free will.

In some there will be stealthy manipulation that goes unnoticed by the victim (which in the words of Ra would be providing the catalyst) and in others there will be respect, expectation and maximum help when the request is sincere.

This is what I have observed, which does not mean that it is true, however, above the personality traits, different and with many shades in people, there will be certain special qualities.

@hlat

Thank you very much for reminding us of The Wave series.

In The Wave Chapter 5: Perpendicular Realities, Tesseracts, and Other Odd Phenomena Laura wrote:

This session of April 29, 1995 brought with it the concept of perpendicular realities and subsequently the concept of the group of seven individuals:

This April session was guided by Frank whose mission was to denigrate Terry. So I wonder if there is a possibility that Neormm was a word influenced by Frank . This whole matter is explained by Laura in The Wave Chapter 39: The Court of Seven

In this chapter Laura mentions something very important about symbols, which we should keep in mind. As Laura mentions in the chapter the Cs gave her many clues and symbols of what Frank intended.

In rereading this chapter I was really struck by this part:

Unusual thought patterns mean STS or STO? What about people who think outside the box or out of the matrix?

I think it may be complex, which seems to be the norm with most things.

I think Frank fit the signs, but even though he was put in contact with Laura, his orientation ultimately was not positive. However all lessons are valuable and that was a lesson I think that "unusual abilities and unusual thinking patterns does not necessarily mean positive."

Then look at Ark. He also seems to fit the profile "thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary." His soul questing for the answers to all creation. And it is of positive orientation.

Then look at VB (Vincent Bridges), he seemed to fit the profile of "thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary" and he was perhaps one of the most negative entities encountered.

Then there was SV (I think, but not sure, Susan Vitale)

Session 23 March 1996

Session 23 March 1996

Q: (L) The first inquiry I have is our situation relating to SV, and the different clues that we have received, and the different observations that I have made myself, and the discussions or the networking interactions that we have had on the subject. Can you tell us anything in a general way, or do we really have to ask specific questions about the subject?

A: SV is storehouse of vital information, clue for you was in name, but you failed to notice!

Q: (L) OK, but SV...

A: This is why the frustration is for you; nothing of value comes without a price!!

Q: (L) Number one, SV has lied to us. Number two, it seems that she began to demonstrate emotional affect only after we had discussed the fact that there was a serious lack of emotional affect, after you had told us that these robot people are people who spend a lot of time alone and have...

A: The price, my dear, continues... {Referring to previous answer: “nothing of value comes without a price!!”}

Q: (V) By continuing the relationship?

A: The Nordic Covenant was a duality.

Q: (L) SV comes from that area where that Nordic covenant, what is it, Minnesota, she's from Minnesota? Oh, I never made that connection! Holy Frijoles! 'Nordic Covenant was a duality' ... so, when you made mention of the Nordic Covenant, and the banking scandal, was that a double-layered statement to us?

A: Maybe, but you are missing the point! All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light... SV is of Teutonic bloodline leading directly to such super power source such as Thule Society and others, and she is aware of her powers and mission. It is of positive orientation. However, you are being tested by 4th through 6th density forces to determine if you have the strength and wisdom for continuance!

Q: (L) The whole thing just doesn't make sense... I mean, with that nasty red aura she has...

A: Red aura needs much further study on your part. Your sources for such information could be deceiving you.

Q: (L) Well then...

A: And we are the Cassiopaeans, but it is of your will to live as you desire.

Q: (L) Well... Then why was she told by you guys, that if she didn't do certain things that it would lead to her total undoing?

A: Go back and study that message again, with assistance of tape, and with mind open to all angles. Check intent, however, malice is in absence. Notice the difference. The duality of covenant!!!

Q: (L) Well, Frank is of Nordic extraction. Is he a member of this covenant, also?

A: Maybe.

Q: (F) If so, it's news to me. (Laughs) (L) Do you say she is aware of her mission?

A: Some are.

Q: (L) Is her mother something in the way to block her from performing her mission?

A: Mother is inconsequential.

Q: (V) Her mother, her adopted mother... inconsequential. Ok, so does...

A: Curious how background is murky, yes!

Q: (L) Yes, that is curious. (V) Something tells me that this can go further... (L) Well, yes, but they were also talking about her birth, and her adoption, and all that kind of thing in another session. Stuff that's so unclear, she doesn't know anything about it, and claims she doesn't. So strange... Is SV a 'walk-in?'

A: Not correct terminology.

Q: (L) Well, then what is the correct terminology? What is SV?

A: Birthright.

Q: (L) Now, what does that mean?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Are you saying that when we make mention of the Nordic Covenant and the Thule Society, that there's some possibility that SV has been programmed, or has layers of programs, and that some part of her program knows what she's doing, and maybe other parts don't?

A: Yes, but this is not a negative thing.

Q: (L) Okay, now let me go a little bit deeper. Could SV be what you described as a robot person, but programmed for a positive purpose?

A: No, robot "people" do not have bloodlines.

Q: (L) So, this is something that's programmed genetically in a bloodline?

A: Not exactly, those that have the bloodline have the corresponding soul alignment.

Q: (L) We are talking about a genetic bloodline that activates certain abilities and genes that interface with the corresponding soul that has prepared for this manifestation of the bloodline?

Q: (L) Is there any significance to the fact that SV spent all of those years living with the Outlaws Motorcycle gang and this covenant?

A: Yes, and that is what has led and is leading to the destruction of the "Outlaws," a group associated directly with 4th density STS.

Q: (V) Her presence there caused them to break up? This was a good thing. Is this what is meant here? That her presence was uplifting to them? (L) Well, it's not uplifting them, it's breaking them; they are all going to jail!

A: Yes and because of circumstances planted by "Agent SV." This is why the perceived lack of emotion connected with that whole situation. SV is the bravest human you have ever known! All evidence to the contrary is veil; part of the testing process.

Q: (L) If we're being tested, why are you telling us? (V) So that you do not fail?

Q: (L) Is SV aware that this is going on?

A: Vital that you do not fail.

Q: (V) Is SV aware that ...

Q: (V) Is there a pivotal word that might break this open to a clearer understanding?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Now, when we were flying back home,{from UFO conference in Gulf Breeze} and we were flying through that storm, was that storm, which began before we left, and we flew through it on the way back, was that a byproduct or bleedthrough of a battle between the forces?

Q: (L) Was it trying to harm us in any way, because we had to fly through it, and couldn't fly over it? I mean, even the pilot was worried, and he had been flying for years!

Q: (L) What brought it to an end?

A: SV. Notice how "unaffected" she was?!?

Q: (L) I told you that the whole thing about being scared was a fake! (F) Yes, she was scared on the way up, when there was nothing to be scared of, and on the way back, when we were bouncing around like a pinball in a pinball machine, she's sleeping, I'm getting sick, and Laura's going 'Ride em, cowboy!!!!' {All laughed} (L) Ok, so how are we supposed to react to this situation?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) OK, we knew that was coming. It wouldn't have been a good night without it! (V) Some things never change, huh? (L) Well Frank seems to think there's a whole lot more there in terms of background than she was letting on. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, ok, I'm going to trust you guys, and I'm going to go with the flow, and I'm going to assume that you are right, and I'm going to assume that this is for the best and for the good, and I'm going to stop my knee jerk reactions, and stop worrying about such things.

A: Suggest you look before you leap. All can be wrong in their quick judgments, whether the result be acceptance or rejection. All is not as it seems... Remember, those that come into your group, or your circle of influence can be different than you think.

Q: (L) You said we were being tested. Tested for what?

A: Continuance.

Q: (L) Continuance of what?

A: All.

Q: (L) Continuance of all. Ok, and we are being tested through SV?

A: Currently.

Q: (L) Are you saying that what we have been considering attacks were just tests?

A: The ones associated with SV. And no, all with that name are not of this orientation, but this clue was installed for you.
SV I think also fit the profile and it was suspected that she was of a negative orientation and that was wrong. And in that experience the C's mentioned that the sign was in the name.

I think the profile of "thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary" may be more of a clue that an encounter of such a person may be important to the path, building the staircase, the destiny, but not always, and the orientation does not necessarily equate to positive or negative, STS or STO inclined.

I think it may be complex, which seems to be the norm with most things.

I think Frank fit the signs, but even though he was put in contact with Laura, his orientation ultimately was not positive. However all lessons are valuable and that was a lesson I think that "unusual abilities and unusual thinking patterns does not necessarily mean positive."

Then look at Ark. He also seems to fit the profile "thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary." His soul questing for the answers to all creation. And it is of positive orientation.

Then look at VB (Vincent Bridges), he seemed to fit the profile of "thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary" and he was perhaps one of the most negative entities encountered.

Then there was SV (I think, but not sure, Susan Vitale)

SV I think also fit the profile and it was suspected that she was of a negative orientation and that was wrong. And in that experience the C's mentioned that the sign was in the name.

I think the profile of "thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary" may be more of a clue that an encounter of such a person may be important to the path, building the staircase, the destiny, but not always, and the orientation does not necessarily equate to positive or negative, STS or STO inclined.

I was just reading this session in the published volume of the C's sessions for 1996. The published books includes the social context for each session, which is incredibly important. I highly recommend getting the books. Here is what Laura has written about the information about SV:

After the end of the session, I read over the notes quickly, and noted that, in response to my acquiescence to the idea that Sue was a positive being exactly as the Cs were saying, the Cs had said: "Suggest you look before you leap. All can be wrong in their quick judgments, whether the result is acceptance or rejection. All is not as it seems... Remember, those that come into your group, or your circle of influence can be different than you think."

I realized suddenly that their high praise of Sue had been so exaggerated that I was supposed to catch the fact the truth was the exact opposite of what the Cs were saying. I knew that I was so uncomfortable with the situation that I simply wanted to find a way to bring our association to an end amicably and without any ugly confrontations. With those thoughts firmly in mind, I asked for the Cs to come back and comment.

~

Q: (L) Hello. Are you there? I am not comfortable with this information about Sue. It seems to be contradictory to everything I can observe and feel.

A: Hiklu of Cassiopaea here. Worry not further! Discomfort is not necessarily danger, and is indicative of growth and learning. So, proceed and celebrate! (footnote 14)

~

Apparently, I had passed the test. But there were so many more yet to come!

I was beginning to get the idea that there was a lot being said to me that required study and contemplation. Obviously, getting the truth through the Matrix was not so easy. I was beginning to feel like a spy in enemy territory needing to decode messages that were double and triple encoded.

And it was Vital to succeed.

(footnote 14): This was a most interesting result. Because, even though the Cs had more or less praised Sue to the skies - though using some strong language in the process - I just decided that I couldn't accept what they were saying, that I had to go with my instincts at this point and conclude that, if Sue was connected to some Nordic Covenant or Thule Society or whatever, it was not a positive thing. This was what I meant by "everything I can observe and feel." Their response that my discomfort in making this choice did not indicate danger is actually quite interesting, because I had spent my life avoiding having to deal with such unpleasant decisions and usually ended up in the soup as a consequence. Here, I was making a decision that was difficult and unpleasant, even including rejecting what the Cs were saying, and their response was, "Discomfort is not necessarily danger, and is indicative of growth and learning. So, proceed and celebrate!" So, perhaps that means I passed the test of trusting my instincts and was learning to 'see the unseen'?

"A: Maybe, but you are missing the point! All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light... SV is of Teutonic bloodline leading directly to such super power source such as Thule Society and others ..."

I note what people have been saying on this subject and it is very interesting. I have read the Wave material but that was a long time ago now and my memory is not as sharp as it was. I do dip back into it from time to time but I am grateful to those who have highlighted the relevant excerpts that concern us here.

I find it curious that the C's in the excerpt from the transcripts I have highlighted above specifically mention the German Thule Society as a "super power source". I have written about the Thule Society on other threads including the Alton Towers, Francis Bacon and Rosicrucian thread. Many researchers see the Thule Society as having been the midwife of the Nazi Party. They used the swastika symbol, which the Nazis later adopted. The main point to take away is that they were an occultic studies group who promoted the idea of the Aryan master race. The Thule Society identified Ultima Thule as a lost ancient landmass in the extreme north, near Greenland or Iceland, said by Nazi mystics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea (which could have been part of the inner Earth, subterranean civilisation that the Nazis encountered at the South Pole, but perhaps of a different polarity - i.e., STO rather than STS). Although Hitler (who was never a member of the Thule Society) would later disband the Society along with all masonic type organisations in Germany, the Thule membership had included people who had a great influence on the Nazis and their plans. Two such persons were Rudolf Hess (Hitler's number two) and his former college professor Karl Haushofer. (For an in-depth consideration of Karl Haushofer and the Thule Society's part in the Nazi Party's strategic planning see my post on The Thule Society, the Nazis and the World Grid @ Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians)

Karl Haushofer was a German general, professor, geographer, geomancer and politician. Through his student Rudolf Hess, Haushofer's conception of Geopolitik (geopolitics) influenced the development of Hitler's expansionist strategies. He coined the political use of the term Lebensraum ("living space"), which Hitler adopted in his book Mein Kampf and used to motivate global Nazi expansionism and genocide. The C's have mentioned the Thule Society elsewhere in the transcripts, which provides us with further evidence of the concept of circles operating within circles:
Session 20 May 1995:

Q: (T) Is there some kind of underground base in Antarctica?

A: Yes. Eight.

Q: (T) Are they related to the tunnels in time?

A: Vague.

Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?

A: Sect. [Most probably the Thule Society a part of the Illuminati and possibly linked to the Roscirucians.]

Q: (T) Nazis?

A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.

Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong to the Consortium, is that correct?

A: Circles within circles.

Q: (L) Masons?

A: One example of concept.

This may give us a further clue to why the Thule Society was referred to as a super power source since they may be linked to the subterranean Nation of the Third Eye and/or the Antareans (see more below). According to the C's, the Nation of the Third Eye is a Terran, Aryan civilization under the surface who the were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.. The C's also pointed out elsewhere that the Third Eye expands vision into the unseen. The C's then confirmed a link between the Illuminati and the Nazis:

Session 6 June 1998:

A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have been covered up so thoroughly?

[…]

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction.}
[MJF: Probably related to the Holy Grail]

A: It was der Fuhrer who tried hardest. But not nearly enough.

A: Find it in order to supercede the very power structure that created him.

Q: What power structure was this?

A: The "Third Reich."

Q: And who created the Third Reich?

A: Illuminati.

Q: So Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control...

A: Sort of like a termite trying to vanquish "Orkin."

This strongly suggests that the German Thule Society was a branch of the Illuminati. However, in an earlier session, the C's had also confirmed a link between the Nazis and a 4th density STS group called the Antareans:

Session 31 August 1996:
Q: (L) Now, in talking about these large underground cities or enclaves that we've talked about on a couple of occasions, it has been said that these beings come and actually may take human babies. I mean , this is like fairy lore, legends, of different kinds of creatures that come and steal people's babies, and they go and live underground, and sometimes, one or another will escape. Is this what we're talking about here? These kinds of situations, these underground cities and caves and civilizations and so forth?

Q: (L) Well, I know it's vague... (T) Are the Celts part of these underground civilizations?

Q: (T) And they came to the surface some time ago...

A: No.

Q: (L) No, they came here, and they were taken underground...

Q: (L) No, well, what's the story?

A: Went.

Q: (L) They went underground? Is that it? (T) When did they go underground?

A: Several occasions, the most recent being, on your calendar: 1941 through 1945.

Q: (L) That's when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?

A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.
[MJF: Curious that the C's should designate the Germans as Celts since they do not view themselves as such]

Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking about?

A: Antarctica. Under there.

Q: (T) Under Antarctica, under... Oh, in one of the big... OOOhhh!

A: Entry port.

Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of...

A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.
[MJF: Sounds a bit like Star Trek's the Borg :-O]

Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?

Q: (L) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?

A: They did build a base.

Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?

A: Those identifying themselves as "Antareans."

Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?

A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage.

Q: (L) What is an STS Orion Linkage? (T) That's the... (L) We have a new concept here. (T) They would be... the... the...the... (V) Mutant Race! (T) Yes! Those that were part of the creation...

Q: (L) What is an STS Humanoid Orion linkage?

[Part of tape seems to be missing here, questions in [brackets] are reconstruction]

A: An STS race from Orion that is humanoid.

Q: [something about who or how they got hooked up with the Nazis. Probably a question related to the group that "handled" Hitler.]

A: The Thule Society originated contact.

Session 5 October 1996:

A: Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the Nephalim on to 3rd and or 4th density earth. And the contact with the “Antareans” was initiated by the Thule Society, which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all time mind programmed figurehead. Now, in modern times, you have seen, but so far, on a lesser scale: Oswald, Ruby, Demorenschildt, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Arthur Bremer, Farakahan, Menendez, Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer, etc... [MJF: Who next? I would recommend Robert Kennedy Jr. to be very careful].

Session 12 October 1996:

Q: (L) Okay, change of subject: On a couple of occasions you mentioned a group called the Antareans. Who were these people or aliens?

A: Antareans were the name given by 4th density groups in contact with the Thule Society on third density Earth, before and during World War One.

Q: What are they called now?

A: There is no one currently labelling themselves as "Antareans," in contact with anyone now.

Q: So, they are no longer here?

A: No, not this particular group.

Hence, we see from the above that the Thule Society had direct links with the Antareans and therefore with Orion STS. I would suggest those links may have come through channelling.

Continuing with this theme of super power centres and circles within circles, the C's revealed elsewhere that the the Illuminati were the upper echelons of the Freemasons (the inspiration for Masonic lore and the Illuminati's too coming from the Nation of the Third Eye) and they were connected to the Quorum:​

Q: (L) Is the Quorum composed of members who are humans on this planet?

Q: (L) Would we know any of them as well known figures?

A: Hidden. None you would know.

Q: (L) How is the Quorum important in regard to the Earth changes?

A: Watchers.

Q: (L) Why is it important to have watchers?

A: Keep track of prophecies.

Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?

A: Masons are low level branch.

The C's further expanded upon these links between the Illuminati and the Quorum in the session dated 31 October 2001:

Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...

A: Meet; two halves of whole.

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood [of the serpent] which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

A: Close. But not that simple.

Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?

A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow-up.

Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.

A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?

A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.

Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?

A: First, not exactly one side or another.

Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...

A: Unblock.

Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...

A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.

Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?

Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?

Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

This last statement suggests that among the Freemasons are both dark lords and white hats. However, overall, we are now seeing a vast web of links between the Quorum, the Consortium, the Nation of the Third Eye, the Antareans, the STS Orions, the Lizards, the Brotherhood of the Serpent, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Thule Society and the Nazi Party. Is this giving us more of an idea what these super power centres are? What about the Rosicrucians?​

Session 21 December 1996:

Q: (L) Are the Rosicrucians connected to the Masons?

A: In a roundabout away.

Q: (L) Are the Illuminati connected to the Rosicrucians in any way?

A: Same.

The reference to the Roscirucians and the Illuminati being connected in a roundabout (a circle) way again suggests the idea of circles within circles. However, I have suggested that the Rosicrucians may have had an influence on the Thule Society through links between British and German Rosicrucians, especially through the occultic power which became known as the Vril power (a term for zero point energy or the energy of the vacuum/quantum foam):

In the era of the Holy Roman Empire, when the secret imperial star chamber, the Heilege Vehm or “Holy Vehm’s” initiates and executioners would often meet secretly at night at various geomantic sites. By the time of Frederick the Great’s Prussia, this esoteric interest had become fully fledged. Frederick founded the Afrikanischen Buahrren, or order of the Architects of Africa, locating its centre at his Constantinople Lodge in Berlin. There “its initiates studied hieroglyphics, the sciences, history and antiquities and the Manichean Mysteries. Farrell then points out that this fascination with ancient mysteries, esotericism and knowledge was accompanied by an interesting claim, for Frederick’s Prussian Grand (Masonic) Lodge also asserted its continuity from another ancient society, the ‘World Wise Men’:

“This ‘White Lodge’ is the same group of hidden masters described by Madame Blavatsky’s Theosophical Society and the German Thule Society from which many leading Nazis came. The Prussian Freemasons claimed that these World Wise Men were none other than the Carpocratians*, a group of Christ’s disciples to who he communicated a secret science, transmitted afterwards to the Templars and thence via Scotland to the Swedish Rite Freemasons … They were also traditionally endowed with the mastery of a mysterious power drawn from the Earth – Vril.”

Before proceeding, let us take stock of what has just been said. The ‘White Lodge’ Helena Blavatsky spoke of were the 'Masters of Ancient Wisdom', who were referred to in Theosophy as the Mahatmas or Masters. Rudolf Steiner called the Great White Lodge or the White Lodge the 'Masters of Wisdom and Harmony of Feelings'. However, could these hidden masters have been members of the ‘Great White Brotherhood’ the C‘s spoke of here:

Session 31May 1995:​

Q: (L) I have read a number of things recently purportedly channelled by the "Great White Brotherhood." I would like to know if there is such a thing?

Q: (L) There is no "Great White Brotherhood?" (SV) How come Edgar Cayce talked about it?

A: Not as such.

Q: (L) What is it that they have been calling the "Great White Brotherhood?"

A: ?

Q: (L) What is the Great White Brotherhood that Cayce was referring to?

A: Various STO.

Q: (L) Do they identify themselves as the Great White Brotherhood?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) If they are not the "Great White Brotherhood," what are they?

A: Fourth density STO.

Q: (L) What is their purpose or work?

A: Complex, suggest you wait and see.

Q: (L) Are we going to be contacted by the Great White Brotherhood?

The C’s make it clear in the above that the ‘Great White Brotherhood’ Cayce was referring to was, in reality, various 4th density STO forces. However, Farrell sagely notes that these hidden masters the Thule Society (like so many other fraternities that claimed such continuity with an ancient elite) identified with the “White Lodge” or “White Brotherhood” could just have easily been what esoteric tradition asserts is a Black Lodge or “Brotherhood” of the elite" and that they might therefore have been in continuity with something whose agendas and moral compass were quite different than what was assumed of the “White” lodges from which they claimed descent.

Could the Great White Brotherhood have been instead the 4th density STS Antareans and/or the subterranean civilisation calling itself the Nation of the Third Eye?

‘Vril’ energy was first named as such by the English novelist, prominent statesman and Rosicrucian Edward Bulwer-Lytton, who wrote about it in his novel, Vril – the Power of the Coming Race. We have, of course looked at his novel before. For more on this book see my earlier post at Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers | Page 2 | Cassiopaea Forum. Quoting from my earlier post with further additions in red:

The Vril Society

But the Nazi Party was not the only movement that the Thule Society gave birth to. They were also supposed to have given birth to the Vril Society or the Luminous Lodge in Berlin. Could this organisation be the same Berlin Brotherhood previously encountered in the story of Emma Britten (an English trance medium for the Victorian Orphic Circle which Bulwer-Lytton was a member of)? Another important member of the Thule Society was General Karl Haushofer, a German geopolitician of renown and a leading occultist. Haushofer was a teacher, mentor and friend to Rudolf Hess. Haushofer’s son, Albrecht, was also a political geographer and geopolitician in his own right and was an adviser to the German Foreign Ministry in the 1930’s. Father and son may even have played a part in Hess’s ill-fated flight to Britain in 1941. There are those who argue that some members of the Vril Society (including Haushofer) had contacts with the English secret society, the Order of the Magic Dawn (although this society was supposedly defunct by 1923 - Bulwer-Lytton was also a member of this group too), which had leading English politicians attached to it. Could this again be evidence of the Berlin Brotherhood? They claim that Hess’s flight was to make use of these links to bring around a peace settlement between Germany and Britain. It should be noted that Albrecht Haushofer subsequently joined the anti-Nazi resistance during WW2 and was murdered by the Gestapo in Moabit Prison in 1945.

Unlike the Thule Society, there is little documentary evidence to establish the existence of the Vril Society. What exists is sparse indeed. Willy Ley, a German rocket engineer, who had emigrated to the United States in 1937, wrote an article titled “Pseudoscience in Naziland” that was published in the magazine Astounding Science Fiction in 1947. Among various pseudoscientific groups in Germany at the time of the Nazis, he mentions one that looked for the “Vril”. He said this group, which he thought called itself ‘Wahrheitsgesselschaft’ (Society for Truth), was more or less localised in Berlin. According to him, the group devoted its spare time looking for the Vril. It is only fair to mention that Ley made no mention of Haushofer in his article.

The existence of the Vril Society was subsequently alleged in 1960 by Jacques Bergier and Louis Pauwels in their book the ‘Morning of the Magicians’. They claimed that the Vril, Society was a secret community of occultists in pre-Nazi Berlin that was a sort of inner circle of the Thule Society. They also thought it was in close contact with the English Order of the Golden Dawn (see above). Louis Pauwels would go on to claim in his book ‘Monsieur Gurdjieff’ that the Vril Society had been founded by Karl Haushofer, who was a student of the metaphysicist Georges Gurdjieff. However, there is nothing to substantiate this and historians take the view that there is no historical foundation for Bergier and Pauwel’s claims.

Although I am sympathetic to the views of mainstream historians concerning a lack of documentary evidence for the Vril Society, others have done extensive research into Nazi scientific endeavours during this period and this research paints a rather different picture as to how far advanced Nazi research truly was. Mainstream historians also tend to overlook the scientific research of Nikola Tesla, who certainly made giant strides in discovering the way to transmit energy without the need for wires and cables in the early part of the 20th century. It is hard to imagine the Nazis were not aware of his research. Remember also that the C’s confirmed the existence of the Nazi Bell (Die Glocke) and the fact that it was a time machine in the transcripts. They also confirmed the existence of a Nazi base in Antartica that survived the war (see attached article on Maria Orsic for further information on this). Hence, even if we cannot prove the existence of the Vril Society as an incontrovertible fact, this does not in itself disprove that there may have been research in pre-war Germany into exotic forms of energy of the kind Bulwer-Lytton was referring to in his book. The plethora of UFOs sightings in the post war period could not have all been alien and many of them had a clear nuts and bolts dimension to them.

Assuming something like the Vril Society existed in Germany what was it intended to do? According to some sources, the objective of the Vril Group was to acquire knowledge about Vril (free energy) through psychic means and to disclose pertinent information to the Thule Society in order to further the interests of the Nazi Party. Thus, what would come from this channelled knowledge was the development of the ‘Munich Device’ called the Jenseitsflugmaschine (“JFM”) or "Otherworld Flying Machine". The first Reichsflugscheiben ("Nazi UFO") supposedly began construction in 1922 in Munich.

This metaphysical project was subsequently confiscated by the Schutzstaffel (SS) in 1933, after a likely tip-off by the physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who allegedly had been aware of the JFM since 1924. As we have already noted, when Hitler came to power as Chancellor of Germany in 1933, all secret societies and esoteric organisations were suppressed and banned by 1935. Thus, the Vril Group’s metaphysical research was confiscated and taken over by the SS to serve their interests, which would lead eventually to the RundFlugZeug (RFZ) program to create armed Nazi flying discs.

So, we see from the above a number of individuals such as Rudolf von Sebottendorf, Rudolf Hess and General Karl Haushofer moved in different circles, some of which overlapped. It should be noted that Haushofer and his son Albrecht were in constant touch, even after the war had begun, with the upper echelons of the British elite, in the hope of ending the war with Britain. This would result in the disastrous Hess mission to Britain bringing his peace plan intended to end the war, an affair which the Freemason Hermann Göring was deeply involved with as Hess’s great friend, confidant and political ally. However, Haushofer and his son Albrecht grew increasingly disenchanted with their false messiah Hitler and Albrecht would be implicated in the 20 July 1944 assassination attempt against Hitler.

For the sake of completeness, we should note that the Thule and Vril Societies, like the English Orphic Circle and the Order of the Golden Dawn, used trance mediums (like Frank in the transcripts) and channelling to obtain information from higher powers. In this case the most prominent medium was Maria Orsic.

Maria Orsic

Maria Orsitsch or Orsic (born in 1895 in Zagreb Croatia) was an accomplished trance medium who became associated with the Vril Society in Munich. Maria became a follower of the German National Socialist Movement, which was active in the early years after the First World War. In 1919, Maria moved to Munich and came into contact with the Thule Society.

Maria joined with another young woman, Traute A, also from Munich, and several other female friends, who formed an inner circle of “Alldeutsche Gesellschaft für Metaphysik”, better known as the Vril Society. They were all young ladies with very long hair. Maria was blond and Traute was brown-haired. They had long horse tails, a very uncommon hairstyle at that time, which became a distinctive characteristic in all of the women who joined the Vril Society. They believed that their long hair acted as cosmic antennae to receive alien communications from beyond. They claimed to have received psychic communications from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Centauri in the Aldebaran star system. Allegedly, these aliens had visited Earth in ancient times and settled in Sumeria, and the word Vril was formed from the ancient Sumerian word "Vri-Il" (meaning "like god or God-like").

MJF: I suspect these so called "Aldebarans" were really the Antareans mentioned by the C's - see above.

It has long been thought by conspiracy theorists that Maria Orsic was part of Hitler’s inner circle, calling her “daughter” or “Goddess of the Devil”, and that she escaped with him either to Antarctica or Argentina in 1945. But, as previously stated, when Hitler came to power in 1933 all secret societies were disbanded and the projects of the Thule Society were taken over by the SS. By this time Maria’s whereabouts was unknown. Whether she was imprisoned, killed, or escaped, no one to this day knows. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that the SS continued the Aldebaran channelling sessions in secret and Maria Orsic may therefore have continued being part of the project.

I note what people have been saying on this subject and it is very interesting. I have read the Wave material but that was a long time ago now and my memory is not as sharp as it was. I do dip back into it from time to time but I am grateful to those who have highlighted the relevant excerpts that concern us here.

I find it curious that the C's in the excerpt from the transcripts I have highlighted above specifically mention the German Thule Society as a "super power source". I have written about the Thule Society on other threads including the Alton Towers, Francis Bacon and Rosicrucian thread. Many researchers see the Thule Society as having been the midwife of the Nazi Party. They used the swastika symbol, which the Nazis later adopted. The main point to take away is that they were an occultic studies group who promoted the idea of the Aryan master race. The Thule Society identified Ultima Thule as a lost ancient landmass in the extreme north, near Greenland or Iceland, said by Nazi mystics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea (which could have been part of the inner Earth, subterranean civilisation that the Nazis encountered at the South Pole, but perhaps of a different polarity - i.e., STO rather than STS). Although Hitler (who was never a member of the Thule Society) would later disband the Society along with all masonic type organisations in Germany, the Thule membership had included people who had a great influence on the Nazis and their plans. Two such persons were Rudolf Hess (Hitler's number two) and his former college professor Karl Haushofer. (For an in-depth consideration of Karl Haushofer and the Thule Society's part in the Nazi Party's strategic planning see my post on The Thule Society, the Nazis and the World Grid @ Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians)

Karl Haushofer was a German general, professor, geographer, geomancer and politician. Through his student Rudolf Hess, Haushofer's conception of Geopolitik (geopolitics) influenced the development of Hitler's expansionist strategies. He coined the political use of the term Lebensraum ("living space"), which Hitler adopted in his book Mein Kampf and used to motivate global Nazi expansionism and genocide. The C's have mentioned the Thule Society elsewhere in the transcripts, which provides us with further evidence of the concept of circles operating within circles:
Session 20 May 1995:

Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?

A: Sect. [Most probably the Thule Society a part of the Illuminati and possibly linked to the Roscirucians.]

Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong to the Consortium, is that correct?

This may give us a further clue to why the Thule Society was referred to as a super power source since they may be linked to the subterranean Nation of the Third Eye and/or the Antareans (see more below). According to the C's, the Nation of the Third Eye is a Terran, Aryan civilization under the surface who the were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.. The C's also pointed out elsewhere that the Third Eye expands vision into the unseen. The C's then confirmed a link between the Illuminati and the Nazis:

Session 6 June 1998:

A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have been covered up so thoroughly?

[…]

Q: So Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control...

This strongly suggests that the German Thule Society was a branch of the Illuminati. However, in an earlier session, the C's had also confirmed a link between the Nazis and a 4th density STS group called the Antareans:

Session 31 August 1996:
Q: (L) Now, in talking about these large underground cities or enclaves that we've talked about on a couple of occasions, it has been said that these beings come and actually may take human babies. I mean , this is like fairy lore, legends, of different kinds of creatures that come and steal people's babies, and they go and live underground, and sometimes, one or another will escape. Is this what we're talking about here? These kinds of situations, these underground cities and caves and civilizations and so forth?

Q: (L) Well, I know it's vague... (T) Are the Celts part of these underground civilizations?

A: Several occasions, the most recent being, on your calendar: 1941 through 1945.

[MJF: Curious that the C's should designate the Germans as Celts since they do not view themselves as such]

Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking about?

Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of...

A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.

Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?

Q: (L) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?

Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?

Q: (L) What is an STS Orion Linkage? (T) That's the... (L) We have a new concept here. (T) They would be... the... the...the... (V) Mutant Race! (T) Yes! Those that were part of the creation...

[Part of tape seems to be missing here, questions in [brackets] are reconstruction]

Q: [something about who or how they got hooked up with the Nazis. Probably a question related to the group that "handled" Hitler.]

Session 5 October 1996:

A: Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the Nephalim on to 3rd and or 4th density earth. And the contact with the “Antareans” was initiated by the Thule Society, which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all time mind programmed figurehead. Now, in modern times, you have seen, but so far, on a lesser scale: Oswald, Ruby, Demorenschildt, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Arthur Bremer, Farakahan, Menendez, Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer, etc... [MJF: Who next? I would recommend Robert Kennedy Jr. to be very careful].

Session 12 October 1996:

Q: (L) Okay, change of subject: On a couple of occasions you mentioned a group called the Antareans. Who were these people or aliens?

A: Antareans were the name given by 4th density groups in contact with the Thule Society on third density Earth, before and during World War One.

A: There is no one currently labelling themselves as "Antareans," in contact with anyone now.

Hence, we see from the above that the Thule Society had direct links with the Antareans and therefore with Orion STS. I would suggest those links may have come through channelling.

Continuing with this theme of super power centres and circles within circles, the C's revealed elsewhere that the the Illuminati were the upper echelons of the Freemasons (the inspiration for Masonic lore and the Illuminati's too coming from the Nation of the Third Eye) and they were connected to the Quorum:​

The C's further expanded upon these links between the Illuminati and the Quorum in the session dated 31 October 2001:

Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood [of the serpent] which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?

A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow-up.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?

A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.

Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?

Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...

Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...

Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

This last statement suggests that among the Freemasons are both dark lords and white hats. However, overall, we are now seeing a vast web of links between the Quorum, the Consortium, the Nation of the Third Eye, the Antareans, the STS Orions, the Lizards, the Brotherhood of the Serpent, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Thule Society and the Nazi Party. Is this giving us more of an idea what these super power centres are? What about the Rosicrucians?​

The reference to the Roscirucians and the Illuminati being connected in a roundabout (a circle) way again suggests the idea of circles within circles. However, I have suggested that the Rosicrucians may have had an influence on the Thule Society through links between British and German Rosicrucians, especially through the occultic power which became known as the Vril power (a term for zero point energy or the energy of the vacuum/quantum foam):

In the era of the Holy Roman Empire, when the secret imperial star chamber, the Heilege Vehm or “Holy Vehm’s” initiates and executioners would often meet secretly at night at various geomantic sites. By the time of Frederick the Great’s Prussia, this esoteric interest had become fully fledged. Frederick founded the Afrikanischen Buahrren, or order of the Architects of Africa, locating its centre at his Constantinople Lodge in Berlin. There “its initiates studied hieroglyphics, the sciences, history and antiquities and the Manichean Mysteries. Farrell then points out that this fascination with ancient mysteries, esotericism and knowledge was accompanied by an interesting claim, for Frederick’s Prussian Grand (Masonic) Lodge also asserted its continuity from another ancient society, the ‘World Wise Men’:

“This ‘White Lodge’ is the same group of hidden masters described by Madame Blavatsky’s Theosophical Society and the German Thule Society from which many leading Nazis came. The Prussian Freemasons claimed that these World Wise Men were none other than the Carpocratians*, a group of Christ’s disciples to who he communicated a secret science, transmitted afterwards to the Templars and thence via Scotland to the Swedish Rite Freemasons … They were also traditionally endowed with the mastery of a mysterious power drawn from the Earth – Vril.”

Before proceeding, let us take stock of what has just been said. The ‘White Lodge’ Helena Blavatsky spoke of were the 'Masters of Ancient Wisdom', who were referred to in Theosophy as the Mahatmas or Masters. Rudolf Steiner called the Great White Lodge or the White Lodge the 'Masters of Wisdom and Harmony of Feelings'. However, could these hidden masters have been members of the ‘Great White Brotherhood’ the C‘s spoke of here:

Q: (L) I have read a number of things recently purportedly channelled by the "Great White Brotherhood." I would like to know if there is such a thing?

Q: (L) There is no "Great White Brotherhood?" (SV) How come Edgar Cayce talked about it?

The C’s make it clear in the above that the ‘Great White Brotherhood’ Cayce was referring to was, in reality, various 4th density STO forces. However, Farrell sagely notes that these hidden masters the Thule Society (like so many other fraternities that claimed such continuity with an ancient elite) identified with the “White Lodge” or “White Brotherhood” could just have easily been what esoteric tradition asserts is a Black Lodge or “Brotherhood” of the elite" and that they might therefore have been in continuity with something whose agendas and moral compass were quite different than what was assumed of the “White” lodges from which they claimed descent.

Could the Great White Brotherhood have been instead the 4th density STS Antareans and/or the subterranean civilisation calling itself the Nation of the Third Eye?

‘Vril’ energy was first named as such by the English novelist, prominent statesman and Rosicrucian Edward Bulwer-Lytton, who wrote about it in his novel, Vril – the Power of the Coming Race. We have, of course looked at his novel before. For more on this book see my earlier post at Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers | Page 2 | Cassiopaea Forum. Quoting from my earlier post with further additions in red:

The Vril Society

But the Nazi Party was not the only movement that the Thule Society gave birth to. They were also supposed to have given birth to the Vril Society or the Luminous Lodge in Berlin. Could this organisation be the same Berlin Brotherhood previously encountered in the story of Emma Britten (an English trance medium for the Victorian Orphic Circle which Bulwer-Lytton was a member of)? Another important member of the Thule Society was General Karl Haushofer, a German geopolitician of renown and a leading occultist. Haushofer was a teacher, mentor and friend to Rudolf Hess. Haushofer’s son, Albrecht, was also a political geographer and geopolitician in his own right and was an adviser to the German Foreign Ministry in the 1930’s. Father and son may even have played a part in Hess’s ill-fated flight to Britain in 1941. There are those who argue that some members of the Vril Society (including Haushofer) had contacts with the English secret society, the Order of the Magic Dawn (although this society was supposedly defunct by 1923 - Bulwer-Lytton was also a member of this group too), which had leading English politicians attached to it. Could this again be evidence of the Berlin Brotherhood? They claim that Hess’s flight was to make use of these links to bring around a peace settlement between Germany and Britain. It should be noted that Albrecht Haushofer subsequently joined the anti-Nazi resistance during WW2 and was murdered by the Gestapo in Moabit Prison in 1945.

Unlike the Thule Society, there is little documentary evidence to establish the existence of the Vril Society. What exists is sparse indeed. Willy Ley, a German rocket engineer, who had emigrated to the United States in 1937, wrote an article titled “Pseudoscience in Naziland” that was published in the magazine Astounding Science Fiction in 1947. Among various pseudoscientific groups in Germany at the time of the Nazis, he mentions one that looked for the “Vril”. He said this group, which he thought called itself ‘Wahrheitsgesselschaft’ (Society for Truth), was more or less localised in Berlin. According to him, the group devoted its spare time looking for the Vril. It is only fair to mention that Ley made no mention of Haushofer in his article.

The existence of the Vril Society was subsequently alleged in 1960 by Jacques Bergier and Louis Pauwels in their book the ‘Morning of the Magicians’. They claimed that the Vril, Society was a secret community of occultists in pre-Nazi Berlin that was a sort of inner circle of the Thule Society. They also thought it was in close contact with the English Order of the Golden Dawn (see above). Louis Pauwels would go on to claim in his book ‘Monsieur Gurdjieff’ that the Vril Society had been founded by Karl Haushofer, who was a student of the metaphysicist Georges Gurdjieff. However, there is nothing to substantiate this and historians take the view that there is no historical foundation for Bergier and Pauwel’s claims.

Although I am sympathetic to the views of mainstream historians concerning a lack of documentary evidence for the Vril Society, others have done extensive research into Nazi scientific endeavours during this period and this research paints a rather different picture as to how far advanced Nazi research truly was. Mainstream historians also tend to overlook the scientific research of Nikola Tesla, who certainly made giant strides in discovering the way to transmit energy without the need for wires and cables in the early part of the 20th century. It is hard to imagine the Nazis were not aware of his research. Remember also that the C’s confirmed the existence of the Nazi Bell (Die Glocke) and the fact that it was a time machine in the transcripts. They also confirmed the existence of a Nazi base in Antartica that survived the war (see attached article on Maria Orsic for further information on this). Hence, even if we cannot prove the existence of the Vril Society as an incontrovertible fact, this does not in itself disprove that there may have been research in pre-war Germany into exotic forms of energy of the kind Bulwer-Lytton was referring to in his book. The plethora of UFOs sightings in the post war period could not have all been alien and many of them had a clear nuts and bolts dimension to them.

Assuming something like the Vril Society existed in Germany what was it intended to do? According to some sources, the objective of the Vril Group was to acquire knowledge about Vril (free energy) through psychic means and to disclose pertinent information to the Thule Society in order to further the interests of the Nazi Party. Thus, what would come from this channelled knowledge was the development of the ‘Munich Device’ called the Jenseitsflugmaschine (“JFM”) or "Otherworld Flying Machine". The first Reichsflugscheiben ("Nazi UFO") supposedly began construction in 1922 in Munich.

This metaphysical project was subsequently confiscated by the Schutzstaffel (SS) in 1933, after a likely tip-off by the physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who allegedly had been aware of the JFM since 1924. As we have already noted, when Hitler came to power as Chancellor of Germany in 1933, all secret societies and esoteric organisations were suppressed and banned by 1935. Thus, the Vril Group’s metaphysical research was confiscated and taken over by the SS to serve their interests, which would lead eventually to the RundFlugZeug (RFZ) program to create armed Nazi flying discs.

So, we see from the above a number of individuals such as Rudolf von Sebottendorf, Rudolf Hess and General Karl Haushofer moved in different circles, some of which overlapped. It should be noted that Haushofer and his son Albrecht were in constant touch, even after the war had begun, with the upper echelons of the British elite, in the hope of ending the war with Britain. This would result in the disastrous Hess mission to Britain bringing his peace plan intended to end the war, an affair which the Freemason Hermann Göring was deeply involved with as Hess’s great friend, confidant and political ally. However, Haushofer and his son Albrecht grew increasingly disenchanted with their false messiah Hitler and Albrecht would be implicated in the 20 July 1944 assassination attempt against Hitler.

For the sake of completeness, we should note that the Thule and Vril Societies, like the English Orphic Circle and the Order of the Golden Dawn, used trance mediums (like Frank in the transcripts) and channelling to obtain information from higher powers. In this case the most prominent medium was Maria Orsic.

Maria Orsic

Maria Orsitsch or Orsic (born in 1895 in Zagreb Croatia) was an accomplished trance medium who became associated with the Vril Society in Munich. Maria became a follower of the German National Socialist Movement, which was active in the early years after the First World War. In 1919, Maria moved to Munich and came into contact with the Thule Society.

Maria joined with another young woman, Traute A, also from Munich, and several other female friends, who formed an inner circle of “Alldeutsche Gesellschaft für Metaphysik”, better known as the Vril Society. They were all young ladies with very long hair. Maria was blond and Traute was brown-haired. They had long horse tails, a very uncommon hairstyle at that time, which became a distinctive characteristic in all of the women who joined the Vril Society. They believed that their long hair acted as cosmic antennae to receive alien communications from beyond. They claimed to have received psychic communications from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Centauri in the Aldebaran star system. Allegedly, these aliens had visited Earth in ancient times and settled in Sumeria, and the word Vril was formed from the ancient Sumerian word "Vri-Il" (meaning "like god or God-like").

MJF: I suspect these so called "Aldebarans" were really the Antareans mentioned by the C's - see above.

It has long been thought by conspiracy theorists that Maria Orsic was part of Hitler’s inner circle, calling her “daughter” or “Goddess of the Devil”, and that she escaped with him either to Antarctica or Argentina in 1945. But, as previously stated, when Hitler came to power in 1933 all secret societies were disbanded and the projects of the Thule Society were taken over by the SS. By this time Maria’s whereabouts was unknown. Whether she was imprisoned, killed, or escaped, no one to this day knows. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that the SS continued the Aldebaran channelling sessions in secret and Maria Orsic may therefore have continued being part of the project.

And it is because Antarctica is an impregnable fortress where you can not throw nuclear bombs because of contamination.
About what you say, I recently saw an Argentinian farandulo program where a little man said he saw Hitler in Argentina in the province of Cordoba.
From there many theories of all kinds were created until they said that Hitler sought the baton (trent holder?) Holy Grail in Argentina because there are certain theories of a man who traveled to Tibet and was guided by monks to a place in Argentina where the object of power would be found in particular recently appeared a character named Cesar Imbellone who claims to be Templar and has a refuge in Argentina called Arkadia (coined because of the painting) he says it is a place of shelter and refuge.
As for the secrets of power you speak of through your bloodline could run the tune of Sir Francis Bacon who is a possible member of the Third Eye Nation.
Assuming that the lineages are correct, it can be compared to the Dragon ball series about the super sayayin, that would be a hidden allusion to the extraterrestrial Nordics, the fantasy in the drawings illustrates it.

(Spoiler alert)!

Session 20 May 1995:

Session 6 June 1998:

[…]

Session 31 August 1996:

Session 5 October 1996:

Session 12 October 1996:

The Vril Society

Maria Orsic

What is the importance of having a hidden super ancestral lineage?
What are they useful for?
Because of the wave issue when it implodes and such people of convergent lineages awaken their super powers? That would be a major blow to the hyperdimensional elite as such people could level the scales for many others on Earth to make the switch to 4 d SAD.
That is to say that the convergence of lineages when they awaken could be of great help.

Back
Top Bottom