Session 8 April 2023

Curious that acquiring knowledge is collecting gravity waves, so it sounds to me STS. But one can't share knowledge without collecting knowledge first, or can one? So acquiring knowledge is STS and sharing knowledge is STO, thereby bringing balance?
Can you share why does it sound STS to you? I thought of the collecting of gravity and knowledge like collecting light. They Cs have mentioned about love is light is knowledge. So dispersing gravity/knowledge is dispersing light?

Can you share why does it sound STS to you? I thought of the collecting of gravity and knowledge like collecting light. They Cs have mentioned about love is light is knowledge. So dispersing gravity/knowledge is dispersing light?
This is what they said before about gravity and STS and STO.
A: No, STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal.

Q: (L) Is STS also dispersal of gravity?

A: No. Collection is reflected. STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity.

What if the statement "STS is reflected by the collection of gravity" could imply that the selfish actions and influences represented by STS are reinforced by the accumulation of power through force, similar to how the gathering of gravitational forces can lead to a stronger gravitational pull. In contrast, the statement "STO is a reflection of the existence of gravity dispersal" would suggest that the selfless actions and influences represented by STO are aligned with the natural dispersal of power and resources?

Thank you very much for sharing!, Laura, Andromeda, C's for the work, and all the contributions of the participating questions 💙

It made me think a lot about this part, because on the one hand there are a lot of unpleasant things happening and about to happen, but on the other hand there are also a lot of things in between.
Like when you have the headlines of a lot of news happening at the same time, but in our reality it is not that all these events happen at once, there are different dates and places, but when you look at all the information together, it is different to think about it and what you experience individually from this information, I mean, maybe, it could be something to do with how we relate to information.

(Joe) What's that mean?

A: Endings and beginnings.

Q: (L) Did you mean to say horror like H O R R O R?

A: Yes

Q: (L) But I suppose, I guess just from the way I feel, energy is low.

Q: (Andromeda) So not horror soon?

Q: (L) So there is not going to be horror soon?

A: Not sooner than you think.

Q: (Joe) In other words, there's nothing imminent.

I think we should take more context
Q: (L) If gravity is collected and dispersed, and planets and stars are windows, and you say that human beings "have" gravity, does that mean that the human beings, or the life forms on a given planet or in a given solar system, are the collectors of this gravity?

A: No. Gravity is the collector of human beings and all else! Make "collector" singular.

Q: (L) Is STO the equivalent of dispersing gravity?

A: No, STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal.

Q: (L) Is STS also dispersal of gravity?

A: No. Collection is reflected. STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity.

Q: (L) So once you said that gravity is a binder. And you said that gravity is collecting information - or collecting knowledge is like collecting gravity.

Q: (L) Is sharing it like dispersing it?

Gravity is what brings us together STO or STS. Both vibrations reflect gravity in different ways

STO reflects by dispersing knowledge, sharing it through network. For example, this forum. Whereas STS reflects it by hoarding/collecting knowledge. For example, tptb

A big thank you to Laura and Andromeda at the board, all the session participants and to CS for the answers.

A: Long time before the complete collapse.

Q: (L) Well, when you say "long time", I'm wondering if you're just… time is as distorted as when you say "short time"?

A: Probably.

Q: (Joe) What did you mean by that? What did you mean by what you said? You're wondering if...

(L) Well, I mean sometimes they say help is coming soon and "help is coming soon" can go on for years and years. You know, "soon" can be years and years. So maybe a long time can be either a very short time or...

A: Yes. We do not want any of you to worry as it can change outcome.

Q: (L) Worry changes outcome?

A: Often, yes.
Funny, but after reading this passage I stopped worrying, maybe not completely but I felt some relief.

Q: (Joe) People should take folic acid then?

Q: (Joe) Y'all take folic acid. Go and get some right now on Amazon! [laughter]

I just purchased folic acid, for several months I have been bothered by periodic diarrhea, maybe it's the lack of folic acid
also yesterday I had a dream in which I took a cold shower, a year ago for several months I regularly took cold showers. Today I started again.

Great point to highlight the importance of aim, goal and intent in forming questions, Ryan. It’s tricky and requires some real self examination.

EG, WHY am I asking? What’s going to be the group benefit? Is this just about me feeling better about a personal matter? Do I want to prove myself right?

IOW, there are many underlying motivations that have to be parsed out in order to leave prejudice at the door and ask good questions. What does it do to actually get the answer? Would it add to the evolution of being and knowledge or is it just some hot gossipy sort of TMZ type of deal?

If someone could comment on the diff between goal and aim in regards to question asking, I would welcome it. Intent, I think I have a handle on.

Good points, and there's no diff between goal and aim in this context IMO.

The ideal question is one where the person asking has done a decent amount of thinking and research into finding the answer themselves. For example: "who shot JFK"? An approximate answer to that question can easily be found by our own effort. But in finding that answer, it is likely that a LOT of other information and connections will be uncovered, all of which will likely be related to the original question. From that information and connections, if you formulate a coherent question that you can't easily answer yourself, the answer to it will have more chance of being 'richer' or more content-dense than the original question because the deeper question and answer is related to, an likely provides data points on, many other aspects of the topic about which you are asking.

So we go from the much less useful question of: "who killed JFK?", with the answer: "CIA shooter", to, "why did the CIA want to kill JFK?" with the answer: "the CIA is part of the deep state that sought to eliminate JFK because he posed a threat to their plans"

Compare how much more information you can infer from the 2nd question compared to the 1st. The reason you can do that is because personal effort was expended in research to first figure out that the CIA killed JFK, which then facilitated the 2nd question.

Basically, when you do your own research to be able to ask a more complex question, you get a more complex and information-dense answer. That's a basic example of how putting effort into formulating a question provides an answer that is more informative and therefore more useful to you and all others who hear it.

I have this idea about the energy issue. I'm thinking that maybe it's a matter of how clear the channel is in a sense. We're talking about a transfer of information between densities. If the thinking in the form of questions and discussion on our part meets a certain level of clarity of awareness, then the channel opens more, or the exchange of energy is increased. Perhaps the admonition to stick to questions of universal import is because personal questions are too murky in the sense that there's probably assumptions or other things that interfere with how the exchange goes. FWIW

May I ask how severe the infection was to cause these clots? I'm curious as to the mechanism behind it. Thanks

In all cases, not severe at all, or perhaps not even noticed. The cause of the clots appears to be the spike protein, which may or may not provoke a noticeable immune response. What it can and does do (to some) is cause the rupturing of blood vessels, leading to clotting, all of which happens 'silently', until the clot becomes enough of an issue to be noticed.

In all cases, not severe at all, or perhaps not even noticed. The cause of the clots appears to be the spike protein, which may or may not provoke a noticeable immune response. What it can and does do (to some) is cause the rupturing of blood vessels, leading to clotting, all of which happens 'silently', until the clot becomes enough of an issue to be noticed.
Thanks, I'd imagine shedding from the vaxxed could have the same effect too. Sinister.

This was an interesting post. Thank you.

As always, every word matters and what we lack is specific context. Nonetheless . . . . I'll make a stab at it just because it is interesting.

They said that "STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal." This may not be the same thing as the "reflection" itself.

Back
Top Bottom