Session 9 December 2017

nicklebleu said:
Thanks a lot for the new session, Laura & crew.

:)

The question Artemis asked hit quite home with me, as I have had the same experience multiple times in my life: I was given a glimpse of where to go, kind of a general direction or a mission to accomplish, which required a certain skill set, that I thought I didn’t have, but as soon as I felt it, it was gone again.

Very frustrating!

I have been mulling over my last post ...

The reason is, that these impressions I described happened predominantly in my adolescence, a time where I was not doing too well. Lots of infighting in the family, lots of frustration at school and with friends, a very negative image of myself and self-loathing. So I wonder, if these “impressions” were not merely a compensatory mechanism to make myself feel “special” or “destined”, in the sense that “life now sucks, but I am here for greater things in the future (while now I am a total looser)”.

Now, I am not trying to insinuate that this is also the case with Artemis, but it might well be the case with me - I certainly know that self-importance is something that I am not immune to, and this may well be one of the ways it showed up in my life. I haven’t had any recent such experiences so that made me wonder ...

Many thanks for such a fascinating session. :flowers: Need to re-read it a few more times at least, particularly about the poltergeist / subconscious decoding topic!

Thank you all for this session!

Very interesting.

At the point where it is about the mushrooms (never took one) and synesthesia I remembered something from my childhood. When I was four or five years old I had a very colourful op-art wallpaper (it was in the 60s) and I remember that when I stared long enough at one of the colours I was able to "move" the colour out of the wallpaper towards me and let it come as close as to the tip of my nose, and then I let it move slowly backwards into the wallpaper again. Sometimes I had the feeling that I could press the colour deeper into the wall than the layer of the wallpaper was and so had a 3D-effect to it. I wonder whether that has something to do with synethesia.

Maat said:
Thanks for the session !

As for this part :

A: Matter as manifestation of consciousness as a function of algebra between dimensions

It made me think of the work of Emmanuel Ransford. Just thought I should mention it even if I'm not in position to say if he's really onto something or off the mark. I just hope it could help and not be a waste of time. And if he's really off, I would be interested to know how, why and what. I read several of his books and found them very interesting, but I'm not a physicist ! Maybe I was just hooked by this "reconciliation" of consciousness/spirit and matter.

Hi Maat,
I'm reading a book from E. Ransford and just asked a physicist-engineer friend about him. He told me that he is inventing words to talk about concepts not even related to physics, so that it is not serious.
It sounds to me pretty close to word salad, even if interesting anyway...

Found following Q&A especially helpful:

(Artemis) I have one question I want to ask. Is all depression ego-based?

A: Mostly yes.

Thank you for another interesting session, lot to think about.

Thank you guys, great session :).

(Artemis) I have one question I want to ask. Is all depression ego-based?

A: Mostly yes.

Past years month before my birthday was always very depressing for me. So this year I have decided to practice gratitude and persistency to do something productive every day. And it works.

Thank you for the new session! :)

Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) The beliefs. It reminds me of a question I wanted to ask for months. With Artemis and the guys here, we made this game here in the kitchen where we put our hands on someone's head. And then you concentrate and we were repeating something like 10 times or whatever. Then we put our fingers under the knees and armpits of the subject, and we lift them up. So maybe my first question is: Am I mistaken to think that in some cases, the gravity or the weight of the individual was really reduced?

A: Yes. Coral Castle.

This reminded me about the several stories where people have shown superhuman strength in order to save someone's life:

_http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160501-how-its-possible-for-an-ordinary-person-to-lift-a-car

It’s a common urban legend: a mother lifts up a car to save her screaming child pinned underneath. And every now and then, this incredible feat of "hysterical strength" seems to really happen.

In 2012, Lauren Kornacki, a 22-year-old woman in Glen Allen, Virginia, raised a BMW 525i off her father when the car toppled from a jack. Seven years earlier, a man named Tom Boyle hoisted a Chevy Camaro, freeing a trapped cyclist in Tucson, Arizona. The events don't always involve vehicles, like when Lydia Angyiou went toe-to-toe with a polar bear in northern Quebec to protect her son and his friends while they played hockey.

Riveting as these accounts are, scientists have only a tentative understanding of what exactly might be behind hysterical strength. After all, the spontaneous, life-and-death situations that apparently unleash it do not lend themselves to rigorous study.

It's normally explained in physiological terms like increased adrenaline rush and unlocking full potential of muscle strength, but could there be similar phenomenon influencing as discussed in the session?

Thank you for the energy you keep expending for all of us.The explanation of what magic mushrooms do to a brain is interesting and it doesn't surprise me too much to learn that they don't provide actual spiritual experiences. No shortcuts - it's all about earning oneself the learning and that's sobering but feels ever so fair.

Laura said:
Session Date: December 9th 2017

(Pierre) There are cases of levitation.

(Ark) Why dogs are not flying but tables and chairs are flying?

A: Some humans and dogs have flown. Consensus limits possible objects.

Q: (Pierre) The beliefs. It reminds me of a question I wanted to ask for months. With Artemis and the guys here, we made this game here in the kitchen where we put our hands on someone's head. And then you concentrate and we were repeating something like 10 times or whatever. Then we put our fingers under the knees and armpits of the subject, and we lift them up. So maybe my first question is: Am I mistaken to think that in some cases, the gravity or the weight of the individual was really reduced?

when I was at your place 3 years ago I think, I felt so light .. I didn't levitate ;) , but I felt like something in between ... my steps were so light ... I literary felt at least 40kg less and every my step was so light, each morning that was for me o wow so nice experience indeed ... also my thoughts were so bright ... actually those feelings I will never forget ... maybe I wasn't aware of that at that time, but that put some how a big kind of a general change in my "machine" that I am realizing now ....

solarmind said:
Laura said:
Session Date: December 9th 2017

(Pierre) There are cases of levitation.

(Ark) Why dogs are not flying but tables and chairs are flying?

A: Some humans and dogs have flown. Consensus limits possible objects.

when I was at your place 3 years ago I think, I felt so light .. I didn't levitate ;) , but I felt like something in between ... my steps were so light ... I literary felt at least 40kg less and every my step was so light, each morning that was for me o wow so nice experience indeed ... also my thoughts were so bright ... actually those feelings I will never forget ... maybe I wasn't aware of that at that time, but that put some how a big kind of a general change in my "machine" that I am realizing now ....

In Manitoba, when it would start to freeze, we would test our skills by walking across frozen ditches, etc. In order to make it across, you would have to make yourself lighter. Some kids couldn't do it and always broke through the ice.

Interesting, thanks for the session.

The Lunar Model.. is it a cat? sure must be hell of explorer :)

Many thanks for sharing, and for the heap of very interesting books sure too!

Back
Top Bottom