Session 9 December 2017

Thanks for this session!

So what made some of the Indians consider the cow to be sacred? I've heard of the mushroom on cow dung theory before, but it struck me as rather far out.

Putting the expression "sacred cow" aside; was it the milk? Indian cuisine certainly has a lot of milk products!

Eulenspiegel said:
Thanks for this session!

So what made some of the Indians consider the cow to be sacred? I've heard of the mushroom on cow dung theory before, but it struck me as rather far out.

Putting the expression "sacred cow" aside; was it the milk? Indian cuisine certainly has a lot of milk products!

You can start here to get a good general idea: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_in_religion_and_mythology

And here: http://www.religionfacts.com/cow-taboo

Regarding depression I found this quote related:

[Quote author= May 10, 2014]
Q: (L) Can anybody think of another question to get me where I want to go here? (shellycheval) As individuals, what's the single most important thing we should do to Do, and to not try, but to actually take actions? What can we do to motivate ourselves as individuals? Is there something we can say or do...?

A: Service to others. Notice that the people with the most problems that always talk only about themselves and their troubles, are the ones who do and give the least. They do not have confidence in the universal law of LIFE: Get things moving and you create a vacuum in your life into which energy can flow.[...] Balance! A portion of a day can be spent on reflection, but not too much. This is the Wetiko Virus: obsession with the self and subjective personal issues. The next time you feel yourself slipping into despair, just tell others how you are feeling and think of something you can do for another to prevent them from suffering the same feelings. [letters come more slowly now:] Thus you will witness the birth of true empathy. [...] Very often significant life changing events take some time and energy to push through. But it will be accomplished with persistence. Also, along with tonight's theme, you can increase the energy flow by creating a vacuum by giving and doing! [/Quote]

nicklebleu said:
nicklebleu said:
Thanks a lot for the new session, Laura & crew.

:)

The question Artemis asked hit quite home with me, as I have had the same experience multiple times in my life: I was given a glimpse of where to go, kind of a general direction or a mission to accomplish, which required a certain skill set, that I thought I didn’t have, but as soon as I felt it, it was gone again.

Very frustrating!

I have been mulling over my last post ...

The reason is, that these impressions I described happened predominantly in my adolescence, a time where I was not doing too well. Lots of infighting in the family, lots of frustration at school and with friends, a very negative image of myself and self-loathing. So I wonder, if these “impressions” were not merely a compensatory mechanism to make myself feel “special” or “destined”, in the sense that “life now sucks, but I am here for greater things in the future (while now I am a total looser)”.

Now, I am not trying to insinuate that this is also the case with Artemis, but it might well be the case with me - I certainly know that self-importance is something that I am not immune to, and this may well be one of the ways it showed up in my life. I haven’t had any recent such experiences so that made me wonder ...
I can understand the cautious approach in interpreting these 'sensations' and for many people it may be so. I do however sense that this, let's call it, phenomenon is possibly related to the amping up of energy and, according to one's orientation and level of awareness, something in the information field is reconnecting to our minds/memory/knowledge. The distortions of beliefs and doubt seem to get in the way of this connection stabilising. FWIW

Mikkael said:
The Lunar Model.. is it a cat? sure must be hell of explorer :)

Many thanks for sharing, and for the heap of very interesting books sure too!

This is The Lunar Module, also know as Luna.

She flies fighter jets, and she's DANGEROUS... :scared:

Attachments

• Luna-cool-2.jpg
    Luna-cool-2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 282
Scottie said:
Mikkael said:

I would so hug her and squeeze her and call her Geoooorge and lough in the face of danger. :lol:

Thank you for sharing another interesting session - lots of food for thought again indeed :flowers:

Scottie said:
Mikkael said:

Awwwwww! :love: This is officially the coolest and the most stylish dog that exists :wow:

Thanks for the session. For sure very interesting one. And I too remember that old kid's game :)

Q: (Pierre) The beliefs. It reminds me of a question I wanted to ask for months. With Artemis and the guys here, we made this game here in the kitchen where we put our hands on someone's head. And then you concentrate and we were repeating something like 10 times or whatever. Then we put our fingers under the knees and armpits of the subject, and we lift them up. So maybe my first question is: Am I mistaken to think that in some cases, the gravity or the weight of the individual was really reduced?

And there was song that kids must sing very fast before lifting someone, but I cant remember the words :)

Back
Top Bottom