Session 9 December 2017

The experiment with lifting a person with the finger we did it at school. The "subject" was sitted and four kids lifted him with one finger each. The kids weren't chanting anything, it was the teacher (a strange one) who was whispering something to them before giving the signal to do the lifting. Maybe some form of hypnosis?

I saw also a performer once who looked as if he entered into some sort of a trance state, and many people tried to lift him from the ground with no success, as if he became extremely heavy. Not sure if it is related or it was a mere exercise of hypnotic suggestion.

Thanks for the new informations. Reading Cs session always energized me. Truly grateful to be here with you all!!!
Soon I would like to start new topic about ‘Physical Phenomenon and Quantum Vacuum/Zero Point Energy’ , because I had some experience that I want to share.

A: Unfortunately, since most Caucasians are related to Russian forebears, this is a dangerous and delusional undertaking.

Are they saying there's some timeline out there where the US develops a bioweapon that destroys all the Aryans and leaves the Semites to colonize 4D unmolested? :D

stellar said:
nicklebleu said:
nicklebleu said:
Thanks a lot for the new session, Laura & crew.

:)

The question Artemis asked hit quite home with me, as I have had the same experience multiple times in my life: I was given a glimpse of where to go, kind of a general direction or a mission to accomplish, which required a certain skill set, that I thought I didn’t have, but as soon as I felt it, it was gone again.

Very frustrating!

I have been mulling over my last post ...

The reason is, that these impressions I described happened predominantly in my adolescence, a time where I was not doing too well. Lots of infighting in the family, lots of frustration at school and with friends, a very negative image of myself and self-loathing. So I wonder, if these “impressions” were not merely a compensatory mechanism to make myself feel “special” or “destined”, in the sense that “life now sucks, but I am here for greater things in the future (while now I am a total looser)”.

Now, I am not trying to insinuate that this is also the case with Artemis, but it might well be the case with me - I certainly know that self-importance is something that I am not immune to, and this may well be one of the ways it showed up in my life. I haven’t had any recent such experiences so that made me wonder ...
I can understand the cautious approach in interpreting these 'sensations' and for many people it may be so. I do however sense that this, let's call it, phenomenon is possibly related to the amping up of energy and, according to one's orientation and level of awareness, something in the information field is reconnecting to our minds/memory/knowledge. The distortions of beliefs and doubt seem to get in the way of this connection stabilising. FWIW

I can also relate to these types of experiences, and the last time this happened, about two months ago, I was dreaming, lucidly, and I felt my body contract in a pose like the one before a mega jump, only this time I shot up high into the sky and like flew, thinking "I always knew we could fly, I always knew we can do this". Shortly thereafter I woke up, knowing, not just believing, we can push certain buttons and do these things, only the trick is to remember which buttons! Doing work each and every day to release all restricting believe systems and obsessions we (un)consciously (want to) hold on to.

Very informative session and discussion, thanks to everyone and the C's.

whitecoast said:
A: Unfortunately, since most Caucasians are related to Russian forebears, this is a dangerous and delusional undertaking.

Are they saying there's some timeline out there where the US develops a bioweapon that destroys all the Aryans and leaves the Semites to colonize 4D unmolested? :D

No, they aren't saying any such thing and I don't know why you would jump to that conclusion with no basis.

Thanks for another amazing session!

Laura said:
Lamp of Orion said:
Ayahuasca's active ingredient is DMT (dimethyltryptamine), which when taken orally is completely metabolized in the digestive system (meaning it doesn't even reach the central nervous system) unless MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) are taken with it, as with the case of ayahuasca containing MAOIs (which I think are harmine and harmaline). However, monoamine oxidase also metabolizes other things, such as tyramine (Edit: which is found in many things :shock:), which proves poisonous when MAOs aren't working as intended.

And a lot of people have the MAOI gene variant. That could be a game changer, for sure.

Lamp of Orion said:
And I'd still be wary of hallucinogens abridging the free will of the user. Isn't synesthesia something that occurs in 4d? Anyhow, the C's have also said that all experiences could be of benefit or detriment, and surely there are many factors that should be taken into account. I suppose the abridging of free will generally occurs more as hallucinogens are generally taken more frequently and in higher doses. My two cents.

Exactly. I would say that medicinal/therapeutic use is reasonable in intractable cases but, as was already pointed out, there's no free lunch; it's not a "spiritual" experience, it's a brain chemistry modifying experience.

Way back in 2005 before finding this forum, I was into Shamanism and I decided to take a Shamanic Journey to Brazil for a Ayahuasca workshop. The workshop took place in a beautiful setting along the coast and was conducted by a Shaman from Colombia. The whole workshop was very well planned and they gave a regime of diet and abstinence that was to be followed a few weeks before . I followed the instructions faithfully but was quite surprised to find that many of the attendees did not make any changes at all. Anyway we spent a week with Ayahuasca sessions conducted during the day and night. This was a varied group and there were diverse reactions to the brew. Several participants had very adverse reactions and were sent home by the Shaman.

My experience was also quite fascinating, but it certainly was not something I would want to repeat. Apart from all the psychedelics, the Aya brew was also pretty nauseating and I had to make frequent trips to the bathroom to throw up. This was also my first experience with a drug of this kind so things like the sound of the Shamans music was very fascinating -like surround sound. All in all, the experience was in a way enlightening. The diverse reactions that people had definitely indicates that a drug like Ayahuasca requires careful supervision. I think it could definitely be beneficial for people with certain conditions.

One thing I recall is that when I got back home, I bumped our local psychic, a lady who led the first local metaphysical group that I joined. When she saw me she asked me what was new and I told her about my trip to Brazil and experience with Ayahuasca. She then made a comment like " That's why you have all those specks in your Aura!". That left me thinking and wondering how long I would have the plant in my system. FWIW.

Thank you for this session team, there were lots of good questions and information, have read the session twice, but I'm sure I will read it again. Much to digest as usual.

I wonder if they would really be delusional enough to deploy a bio-weapon that targets Russian dna.How many of their own people would die?That's like setting a house on fire while you're still in it.

Another session with lots of information to consider. Thank you for your work and it seems currently the energies have intensified and it’s is a period when extra efforts may be needed whatever that me be on a personal level.

Laura said:
whitecoast said:

No, they aren't saying any such thing and I don't know why you would jump to that conclusion with no basis.

I was being facetious. I'm sorry if that wasnt obvious. :-[

Esit: in retrospect that may have not been there best topic to joke about; the whole thing just seems ridiculous on the part of the USG.

Thanks a lot for providing us with this fascinating session!

Session said:
(Artemis) I have one question I want to ask. Is all depression ego-based?

A: Mostly yes

Interestingly, Raine says in Anatomy of Violence: "We also know that those with antisocial personality disorder have higher rates of other mental illnesses, including schizotypal personality, narcissism, and depression."

He refers to the study "Lifetime comorbidity of antisocial personality disorder and anxiety disorders among adults in the community" by Goodwin & al:

_https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7c42/6d179a059e06303c7e32cda35881b1be9eb2.pdf said:
Abstract

The association between lifetime anxiety disorders, conduct disorder (CD), and antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) among adults in the community was explored. Data were drawn from the National Comorbidity Survey (n=5,877), a representative community sample of adults aged 15–54 in the 48 contiguous US states. Multiple logistic regression analyses were used to determine the association between anxiety disorders, CD and ASPD, and between the co-occurrence of anxiety disorders and ASPD in the likelihood of comorbid substance use and affective disorders, suicidal ideation (SI) and suicide attempt (SA). Out of the 3.3% of adults with ASPD, over half (54.33%) had a comorbid anxiety disorder (lifetime). Similarly, 42.31% of adults with a history of CD (9.4%) who did not meet criteria for ASPD had a lifetime anxiety disorder. Social phobia [OR s 1.65 (1.01, 2.7)] and post-traumatic stress disorder [OR s 2.28 (1.3, 4.0)] were associated with significantly increased odds of ASPD, after adjusting for differences in sociodemographic characteristics and other psychiatric comorbidity. Major depression was no longer significantly associated with ASPD after adjusting for anxiety disorders. The comorbidity of anxiety disorders and ASPD was associated with significantly higher odds of major depression, substance use disorders, and SI and SA compared with odds among those without both disorders. These data provide initial evidence of an association between PTSD and social phobia and an increased likelihood of ASPD among adults in the community, after adjustment for comorbid affective and substance use disorders. Adults with ASPD and comorbid anxiety had significantly higher levels of comorbid major depression, alcohol dependence, and substance dependence and substantially higher rates of lifetime suicidal ideation and suicide attempts compared to adults with ASPD or anxiety disorders alone or with neither disorder. Future studies are needed to replicate this finding using longitudinal data and to investigate the possible mechanisms of the observed links between anxiety disorders and ASPD.

In other words, antisocial personality disorder tends to go together with anxiety disorders and depression. This would give some credence (perhaps) to what the Cs said - assuming that both antisocial personality disorder and depression/anxiety represent a "folding into the ego". FWIW

Thanks Fhlikola,Laura,Artemis and the Team for the information and the sharing. :flowers:

I was wondering if you forgot to ask about the individual who was acquitted of raping an 11-years-old girl because she was agree and the possibility to use it as an excuse ,of lowering the age of minors in the French Legislation.

Laura said:
Q: (L) What was the soma?

A: You have researched this. What do you think?

Cs avoided a direct answer to that question. Either because we are not ready to experience it or they were trying to avoid consequences of the disclosure, or if soma never had the described properties. I think the proper question to the Cs should be asked as "If there was soma with its fabled longevity properties?"

Back
Top Bottom