Session 9 December 2017

anka said:
Many thanks to the crew for another communication & its transcript :wizard:
(Joe) Right. But obviously it's not just a matter of belief. In fact, maybe it's not a matter of belief at all, but instead the beliefs that RESTRICT the ability to do that, right?
A: Yes
Q: (Joe) So it's not about having the right belief, but more about not really having any fixed belief at all.

Quiet the other way around than one would expect, isn't it? Instead of focusing on the belief approach in a New Age style wishful thinking that you create your own reality one shall work on dissolving false, blocking (and mostly) unconscious beliefs that we can't do. That's what seems to stop the 'impossible' from happening. So the knowledge, experimentation and networking bring the fruit.

Interesting.
I see it in another way after reading this.

If you believe, you are open to the influence of reality of it. The non-belief made the "magic" not work. It's much like in psychological examination of curses and such, not believing it makes the curse lose it's power.

Divide By Zero said:
anka said:
Many thanks to the crew for another communication & its transcript :wizard:
(Joe) Right. But obviously it's not just a matter of belief. In fact, maybe it's not a matter of belief at all, but instead the beliefs that RESTRICT the ability to do that, right?
Q: (Joe) So it's not about having the right belief, but more about not really having any fixed belief at all.

Quiet the other way around than one would expect, isn't it? Instead of focusing on the belief approach in a New Age style wishful thinking that you create your own reality one shall work on dissolving false, blocking (and mostly) unconscious beliefs that we can't do. That's what seems to stop the 'impossible' from happening. So the knowledge, experimentation and networking bring the fruit.

Interesting.

If you believe, you are open to the influence of reality of it. The non-belief made the "magic" not work. It's much like in psychological examination of curses and such, not believing it makes the curse lose it's power.

But what if the "curse" instead is an intended blessing? :shock: :huh:

goyacobol said:
Divide By Zero said:
Interesting.

Good point. And then we have the confusion of anticipation restricts. The C's mentioned that as a way to protect from attack.
I would think that anticipating some hyper-dimensional attack would imply belief that it could happen. In that case, how does anticipation restrict?

Confusing!

Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:
Divide By Zero said:
Interesting.

Good point. And then we have the confusion of anticipation restricts. The C's mentioned that as a way to protect from attack.
I would think that anticipating some hyper-dimensional attack would imply belief that it could happen. In that case, how does anticipation restrict?

Confusing!

I think It is like living in a state of "knowing that we don't know" which is a fact, so relying on this fact is acting on knowledge rather than brief, and it is a fact that allow us to perceive the open nature of events and nature rather than a limited belief.

If a person Believes there is an attack always, everything will appear as an attack, pattern recognition running amok type of thing, even when the attack as such is not taking place outside, but actually finds its way in through the belief that there is an attack, a self-draining situation where the belief is the instrument of the attack.

It is not knowing what to expect but learning from past experiences how things happen, and more about learning to expect things. or "Expect the unexpected".

Living in fixed beliefs binds us to disillusionment , which is a trigger for depression and that sort of thing, but, if we make use of the disillusionment to our advantage, I.e. realizing the power of knowledge protects and the idea of becoming free of the illusions because of what it does to us, then the disillusionment is the catalyst for growth. Realizing also that maintaining an illusion requires constant energy constantly on it, without it, our energy is ours.

My two cents

Felipe4 said:
Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:
Divide By Zero said:
Interesting.

Confusing!

I think It is like living in a state of "knowing that we don't know" which is a fact, so relying on this fact is acting on knowledge rather than brief, and it is a fact that allow us to perceive the open nature of events and nature rather than a limited belief.

If a person Believes there is an attack always, everything will appear as an attack, pattern recognition running amok type of thing, even when the attack as such is not taking place outside, but actually finds its way in through the belief that there is an attack, a self-draining situation where the belief is the instrument of the attack.

It is not knowing what to expect but learning from past experiences how things happen, and more about learning to expect things. or "Expect the unexpected".

Living in fixed beliefs binds us to disillusionment , which is a trigger for depression and that sort of thing, but, if we make use of the disillusionment to our advantage, I.e. realizing the power of knowledge protects and the idea of becoming free of the illusions because of what it does to us, then the disillusionment is the catalyst for growth. Realizing also that maintaining an illusion requires constant energy constantly on it, without it, our energy is ours.

My two cents

I think that says a lot. I do think we have been bombarded with negative energies and thoughts. Like you say we have been programmed to believe the illusions are real. The only thing I think might make the process better is to convert the loss of energy into positive thoughts and energy. Like "collecting and dispersing gravity waves".

Session 15 June 1996
Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.
Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?
A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.
Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?
A: On the way to.
Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...
A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?
Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a
byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...
A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

I am not trying to make it WooWoo. I think that positive energy comes from many sources like ideas and thoughts for instance.

goyacobol said:
I think that says a lot. I do think we have been bombarded with negative energies and thoughts. Like you say we have been programmed to believe the illusions are real. The only thing I think might make the process better is to convert the loss of energy into positive thoughts and energy. Like "collecting and dispersing gravity waves".

Session 15 June 1996
Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?
Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a

I am not trying to make it WooWoo. I think that positive energy comes from many sources like ideas and thoughts for instance.
Yeah maybe positive thoughts can be said as information I.e. knowledge,
instead of acting in belief, knowing it is a belief, and acting in knowledge. and learn more which opens possibilities to learn and grow more and act more etc... if becomes an interactive relationship with the universe.

Acting meaning , utilization of knowledge , becomes light. And I think that removing illusions and beliefs that have affected our lives while acting in knowledge, to serve others is the means for polarization towards the STO.

Felipe4 said:
goyacobol said:

Session 15 June 1996

Yeah maybe positive thoughts can be said as information I.e. knowledge,
instead of acting in belief, knowing it is a belief, and acting in knowledge. and learn more which opens possibilities to learn and grow more and act more etc... if becomes an interactive relationship with the universe.

Acting meaning , utilization of knowledge , becomes light. And I think that removing illusions and beliefs that have affected our lives while acting in knowledge, to serve others is the means for polarization towards the STO.

I'll "ditto" that. Utilizing our brains to "collect" information/knowledge and then sharing it with those who ask seems to be at least a good place to start I think. I think for the information to become knowledge we have to learn how verify it and then use it too.

Felipe4 said:
Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:
Divide By Zero said:
Interesting.

Confusing!

Yeah, you could be your own punishment if belief goes awry and pattern recognition runs amok. Sort of like a state of paranoia. But it also sounds like too many thinking errors, and like a criminal you think, "Everything is my due." and get flustered when things don't go your way. So expecting attack is kind of like knowing that bad things happen, and people aren't always out to get you. Maybe it's a bit of calming down the Predator's Mind too.

But as to the belief in curses and blessings: so it seems that there has to be the object, the curse or blessing. And then the subject may believe it to a degree, which meets it half way so to speak. But maybe the inputs are not equal and the object is strong, so if you believe it a little then there is a quantum jump where it manifests into reality. And the opposite where the object is weak, but you really believe in it a lot, and it manifests.

But I see how there is a potential catch-22. If you believe in the attack, it makes it possible to be reality. But this also protects. So maybe in believing in the possibility of attack, you believe in the possibility of blocking the attack. Because how can you avoid what you don't know about? So you believe that such attack is possible, but you also believe that there are ways to counteract it.

Maat said:
Sow said:
Maat said:
Thanks for the session !

As for this part :

A: Matter as manifestation of consciousness as a function of algebra between dimensions

It made me think of the work of Emmanuel Ransford. Just thought I should mention it even if I'm not in position to say if he's really onto something or off the mark. I just hope it could help and not be a waste of time. And if he's really off, I would be interested to know how, why and what. I read several of his books and found them very interesting, but I'm not a physicist ! Maybe I was just hooked by this "reconciliation" of consciousness/spirit and matter.

Hi Maat,
I'm reading a book from E. Ransford and just asked a physicist-engineer friend about him. He told me that he is inventing words to talk about concepts not even related to physics, so that it is not serious.
It sounds to me pretty close to word salad, even if interesting anyway...

Thanks for your anser Sow. Just one objection is that these new words he introcuces, he defines them. And some important question is, "how open" is your physicist-engineer friend ? Because it's could change all ! But all in all I thank you, because with your input, i put this in the same category of sci-ficition that I loved to read since my bearth it seems, BUT gived me a lot to ponder...

Maat, here is a link to know "how open" is this physicist-engineer friend : www.doublecause.net/
Take care

Sow said:
Maat said:
Sow said:
Maat said:
Thanks for the session !

As for this part :

A: Matter as manifestation of consciousness as a function of algebra between dimensions

It made me think of the work of Emmanuel Ransford. Just thought I should mention it even if I'm not in position to say if he's really onto something or off the mark. I just hope it could help and not be a waste of time. And if he's really off, I would be interested to know how, why and what. I read several of his books and found them very interesting, but I'm not a physicist ! Maybe I was just hooked by this "reconciliation" of consciousness/spirit and matter.

Hi Maat,
I'm reading a book from E. Ransford and just asked a physicist-engineer friend about him. He told me that he is inventing words to talk about concepts not even related to physics, so that it is not serious.
It sounds to me pretty close to word salad, even if interesting anyway...

Thanks for your anser Sow. Just one objection is that these new words he introcuces, he defines them. And some important question is, "how open" is your physicist-engineer friend ? Because it's could change all ! But all in all I thank you, because with your input, i put this in the same category of sci-ficition that I loved to read since my bearth it seems, BUT gived me a lot to ponder...

Maat, here is a link to know "how open" is this physicist-engineer friend : www.doublecause.net/
Take care

OK, now you're talking of Philippe Guillemant ! I've read several of his books too. And this is really funny (or not at all); the only things that comes to my mind here is "c'est l'hôpital qui se fout de la charité" ! ("that's the pot calling the kettle black." ?) I've asked about him several month ago https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39770.msg612219.html#msg612219 , and you know it, because I see you've answered in it. So, is it a battle of ego here (not you, I'm talking about PG) ?

Thanks for your answer anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom