Session 9 June 2018

Thank you for the session. I have started reading the book by Richard Noll. It is not being a boring reading IMO , yet the oulook is not very happy.

Thanks for another great session! I’m glad you asked the questions on Jung. Ever since you wondered about him being possessed, it made me think for quite awhile about that, and now we know he was actively looking to be possessed. Transitioning into the postmodern movement, considering the social media chaos of the right vs the left, the book recommendations and discussions are insightful and relevant.

I don’t mind the patience, I’m still playing catch up with other books from other threads on the forum. Looking forward to the next secret history book!

A: Indeed. But do not get misled by labels because the right has similar tendencies.
I'm glad the Cassiopaeans have said this because people would not believe me. Surprise, surprise, STS affects both left and right.
Many people, many opportunities for infiltration, much hate and primitiveness.
Professor Jordan Peterson: "I have studied Nazism for a very long time. It is been for decades. And I understand it very well. And I can tell you that there is some awful people lurking in the corners and they are ready to come out. And if the radical left keeps pushing the way it is pushing, they are going to come."
"I have not said a single thing that every anyone ever found that is even remotely associated with a radical right-wing viewpoint and quite a contrary. I do not like identity politics at all and I do not care if the leftists are doing it or the right-wingers are doing it.
It is reprehensible in my estimation.
People say: Well, you go out after the left wingers more. It is like: well yeah, because they dominate the universities and that is not my opinion that is well documented."

A: Recall the context of the "Pied Piper" remarks.
This may mean that someone can take over the mind of a child, a family member, or someone close to you, as shown in the Matrix movie.
It can take more easy less developed mind using the frequency, probably with a combination of telepathy.
I would add something from my experience. 4D STS, or would someone say "unclean spirits" can mostly take the person temporarily. They can use the physical energy of that person, but also the psychic energy against you. The attack can be: physical, verbal, with negative psychic energy and with attempt to persuade you to harmful situation.
The way can be varied, for example, "help me but in a certain way that will hurt you/put more risk at your health". If you propose a better way (and more safe) to solve a problem, it will be rejected. You must be determined and mentally sharp.
Negative psychic energy is trying to ruin your spirit. Stay clean, calm. Do not be angry at the person, but fight spiritually for your own stability and for the purity of the person who mediates the attack. This person is also victim.
In some cases you need to go, in some wait to pass. If you have to stay, it's a chance to study the energy that the person is channeling. Focus through this energy on the source and you have a point of advantage. Because when you move a fight to a source, it's like: "I know who does it and what it does, you will not succeed."

Thanks for this session x

Thanks everyone for another amazing session!! :thup:

As far as worker bees go does that just pertain to the people your surrounded by or does it also include the people that keep all of you in our thoughts?

And what can we do? On the one hand there is sharing sott.net articles and referring people to particular writings etc. to get the word out, but that very action can attract attack. I wonder if the whole cleaning the machine thing is a way to improve our own intuition about when and where to raise subjects in a fashion that protects. On the one hand we have Gurdjieff saying 'sincerity with everyone is foolishness' and on the other we have Jordan Peterson saying 'tell the truth, or at least don't lie' and if you do and the SHTF then thats the best thing that could have happened in that situation.

Ya know, sometimes it just helps to write that stuff out....I just realised they are both right and it depends on context.

Thanks for making another session available. On the subject of Jung, I wonder if narcissism is at the root of what eventually causes their subsequent downfall. The people who succumb to 4d StS influences seem to have messianic ideals, which they don't temper with some good and healthy realism. There is a lack of appreciation for their fellow man, and for me that seems to be a key trait; not seeing the intelligence of humanity as a whole, although that can seem to be a tempting trait these days.

The thing about the piper taking kids made me think of this underground child trafficking thing recently...

Cool remarks about the sun's rays "opening up" genes though.

Thank You all for the session!
Regards this realm slowly transitioning to 4thD and those useful mutations (or just the good old ones from there) I have to prepare a report for you about three connected projects. As the first two have been successfully finished.. - well, regarding No. 2 there is no reason to wait all summer for the testing, since I'm getting consistent results with it already. ..I have absolutely no excuse not to begin the last project.

I wanted to report about the finished three here. But because others expressed impatience of when we'll see stuffz the C's predicted to begin for real, I'm not sure to wait for project #3, in order to ease the tension of growing impatience or something [Suddenly everybody is denying that they have been impatient at all :)]. To make the wait for people easier. One of the ladies at Chateau already talked about her manifesting telepathy. Scottie joked about he'll definitely tell us, when he can say "Flame on!" when the bathing in cold pool exercises were underway. Artemis asked about flying. Joking, yeah.

There is definitely a very necessary new area of discussion need to open here in the future regards what to do with really manifesting 4D powers: how to respect nature and the Universe, then - people if the power is a social one - and not become total control freaks, like the real alchemists became. (IIRC)

Discussion - separate board probably or just use PSI? - how to navigate the process of getting souped up without becoming screaming STS when this sector completely changes into 4D. Because it is looking like that the process of us changing is just as gradual as the big Wave effecting the spacetime sector change. So we have to learn to deal with the changes properly, in order to land in 4thD as close to STO as possible, I think. Using networking, sharing our experiences about the mutations of our different genetics and the gradual results they are producing in us, especially as they might be getting more and more expressed and stronger. I want to avoid "Power corrupts, ultimate power corrupts ultimately."

"Genes opening up" meaning the genes will be more sensitive to outside influences or
genes bringing out and realizing some built in potentialities that laid dormant?
Or both?
Yes, to continue the thought it reminds me of what the C's said about the Lizzies using light to change our DNA. However the C's have said that this sunlight is not beneficial, or too much is not.

Thank you for another super useful session Laura and the Crew! :wizard::flowers:

Gotta love the C's! :love:

Yeah, same here. I made a comment to someone recently that spring and summer sun should feel warm and pleasant and there's been this strange sharpness to it recently. It's nothing huge but it kind of feels more like autumn sunshine to me, not summer.

I thought it was just my impression and I was imagining things though!

I seem to recall feeling the sun was more intense in the last few years, not stronger really, but sharper is a good word, cutting.

Thank you for this session. I am impressed with Arks thinking, and it caused me to think that perhaps we could all just think about potential groups,or people that may turn out to be connected to groups. Not to do anything right now, but to think about it, without anticipation.

Thank you for this session! Lots of interesting points and it is a good motivator. There have been various changes in my life recently so it does seem like things are moving along. Arks idea of expanding beyond present boundaries sounds similar to something I think about when I do that, like, "Doing something that surprises even you, or that you didn't know was possible."

Creating new burdens that are not necessary is something I need to work on. I seem to always get caught up in something, dissociative usually. And due to some recent physical pain issues, I've noticed that I feel a bit more compassion towards others' suffering. It's like, "Oh geez, people actually go through these kinds of things."

I'm not much of an outdoors person and I prefer staying inside, so that's ok. I guess making choices where you do something that is not outside will help to reduce the time you're in the sun. And I'm guessing an umbrella won't protect against gamma rays and other cosmic rays.

And Being catching up with Doing: Yes I can relate to that. A lot of things become too automatic or habitual for me. I'm doing NeurOptimal now, so hopefully that will help some. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom