Seven Spokes Perpendicular Realities

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Because we are passing through midst of Grand Cycle of the Wave, some of strange things we saw and happening sometimes but most time we might never aware of it.
According to this session's on April 1995. One of participant name Terry discovered that he's life has been running through perpendicular reality long times, but the final connection to this life completed on the time of Cs session.

And at the time of session all the participants helped to draw "Seven Spokes Perpendicular Realities".
I would like very much to see that original drawing.
Laura or anyone can share that diagram? or give me some idea where to find it?

[quote author=Laura link=topic=34851.msg495452#msg495452 date=1401170924]
April 29, 1995
Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan

A: Terry, was it October, 1964?

Q: (L) To what does this question refer?

A: Ask Terry! Lake, yellow brick and brown brick buildings, cool day, fences, large cobalt colored cylinder, oscillating...

Q: (T) I would have been 14...I was a freshman... my father's cousin had a place at Kuka lake and we used to go there and visit all the time... fences? I don't remember anything. I'm sorry. I'm drawing a blank.

A: Images we see...

Q: (L) Do these images relate to an event that occurred in Terry's life?

A: Ask... Now we see Victorian houses, green gabled roof... field... brown brick buildings...

Q: (L) Is this significant? We have a number of questions to get to...

A: Just "go with the flow." Directing "traffic" may restrict...

Q: (T) October?

A: We asked you.

Q: (T) Were there other people who saw this also?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) My mother?

A: Mother, brother.

Q: (T) Were there any neighbors who saw this?

A: Another locus.

Q: (T) I know what you are talking about! Yes, I did see something. I don't know if it was in October of 1964, but I remember seeing it!

A: Okay, now we are getting somewhere... what do you think happened to you that day?

Q: (T) I don't remember anything happening other than that I saw the object; it came floating over the house and then floated off in the other direction. I don't remember anything else happening. I stood outside watched it come, watched it go; and I stood outside and watched it for quite some time.

A: Neighborhood, what appearance?

Q: (T) It looked just like the neighborhood. It didn't seem any different. I don't remember...

A: Describe...

Q: (T) There was a fifties development out on the edge of the city limits of Rochester, surrounded by most of Kodak, out in that area, most of Rochester, across the street was a field with a schoolyard surrounded by a fence. A large, two-story brown school building, brown, or red brick... that I went to grammar school in. I don't know about yellow brick buildings, but our house was green at the time and the next door neighbor's house was yellow at the time with white fancy little trim stuff across the roof. (L) Victorian. (T) It wasn't gabled, but it looked gabled. There were little gables over the front doors of most of the houses. The doors came out to the front and there was a little peak.
(J) Almost like a little porch...
(Terry to Jan) You were in the house, you saw what it looked like? (J) Yes. (T) There was a stadium on the other side of the school yard, a ways back for Aquinas football games, their stadium. Some fields and one of the last remaining wooded areas that was in the city limits that wasn't a park down the street... a set of railroad tracks about five blocks to the East. The lake, lake Ontario, Rochester is right up against it, we were about seven miles, eight miles from there, maybe ten, I used to ride up there on my bike and back... the neighborhood itself didn't look any different because I watched the thing come in over the field. I remember my mother, I don't know if my brother was there, but I remember my mother and my neighbor. The neighbor woman was standing out on the front walk talking and they called me because I was in the house watching tv. I don't know if it was October though because it was still warm, sunny. It came in from high over the West, over a field, by the stadium, came down toward us, came right toward us. I thought it was moving right at us. It didn't start moving right at us until we were looking at it...

A: Was.

Q: (T) Yes. Was moving toward us. It seemed to change direction when I came out and started looking at it. It went right over and...

A: Objective was you.

Q: (T) The objective was me? I don't think I was picked up at that time.

A: Oh yeah?

Q: (T) Well there were people standing there... (L) Doesn't matter.

A: Time "freezes" during abduction.

Q: (T) The object had the distinctive falling leaf motion to it which I thought was an extremely odd thing for it to do. It came right over the edge of the house on the side of the house, where, sometime in the future, I had that thing happen to me when I was in the basement. It was right over where I would have been sleeping...

A: Oscillating.

Q: (T) I thought it sure looked metallic and I wished I had a little pellet gun and could pop a pellet at it; it wasn't more than about 50 feet up in the air. It was maybe 10 to 15 feet long and maybe about 3 or 4 feet around. It looked like a weiner rounded on both ends but not as fat; it was longer and thinner. (F) It looked like a hotdog? (T) It looked metallic to me. It was smooth, perfectly smooth. (L) What are we getting to here? This was obviously brought up for a reason. If Terry was abducted...

A: Crossroads.

Q: (L) It was a crossroads in Terry's life?

A: And now... connection completed.

Q: (T) I'm not following this...

A: Access your recent dreams.

Q: (L) That was a crossroads then and that connection is completed now... (T) Recent dreams... I dreamed something about moving into a building and I had something that had a power cord or something that went outside... a connection of some kind... (L) Is this the dream we are talking about here?

A: Ask Terry.

Q: (T) I don't remember them... they are just very vivid. Could something have happened to me just recently that started with that experience?

Q: (T) It has to do with what we are doing here, but this isn't the completed connection we are talking about?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (T) The connection that was completed was all about something else?

A: Interrelated.

Q: (T) Did something happen to me just recently?

Q: (T) Does it have to do with the fact that I am saying certain things to people at work, or wherever I can, when I talk about events that are happening these days and trying to raise their level of thinking on these things?

A: Yes, now, let's explore your friends and relationships and experiences in the years immediately following the event to see if we can "dig up" something of startling significance!!!

Q: (T) Are we sure this is 1964 and not 1974?

A: Terry, you know better!

Q: (T) I'm just asking because that event and the event that happened in winter with the voices outside the window and all the weirdness that happened that night seemed to be a lot closer together and that other event happened in the 70s, sometime. That was somewhere close to my trip out to Arizona and the weirdness out there with the car and all that. (L) Is that what you guys are talking about, the trip to Arizona and the voices and all that?

A: Oh, there is sooooo much, isn't there Terry! It is time to divulge.

Q: (T) Does this have something to do with that bizarre town I came across one night and never was able to find again? Is that tied in here somehow?

Q: (T) Strangest town I have ever seen. Talk about David Lynch! (J) Divulge. (T) I was driving down through southwest New York one night. I was out of high school. I used to get stoned then too, so a lot of my experiences aren't dependable because I got stoned. I went through a town one night down there in the Southern Tier, in the Finger lakes area, and it was the strangest thing. I have been through all these little towns, and there's usually people and stuff. Not a lot, but at least somebody around. It was about nine or ten o'clock, and I went through this town; it was two story buildings built right up to this 2 lane main street, with a little narrow sidewalk, and it was like driving into a canyon, and the buildings went straight up into the air. There was a street light every so far, but they were those little yellowish bulbs that don't cast much light on the street. There was absolutely nobody out there. There was nobody in any of the buildings, they were all boarded up and shut down. It looked like a town but it didn't look like a town. It went about four blocks. I came back out of it, turned around and drove through it again because I didn't believe it. I could never find it again, and I didn't know the name of it.

A: Discover.

Q: (Susan) It was the Twilight Zone... (T) Was this town...

Q: (L) You drove into another reality. (T) It wasn't really a town, was it?

A: Nope.

Q: (T) It gave me the willies. And, I turned around and drove through it a second time because I didn't believe it was there. (Susan) Were you by yourself? (T) Yes, I was all alone. There was nobody out there. One signal light that looked like it was out of the 1920s; old street lamps... like a ghost town, literally. (L) What are you guys trying to tell us here about Terry, through Terry? We are big kids now, we can take it.

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue?

A: Learning increases power.

Q: (L) Okay, what are we trying to learn here in this walk down memory lane?

A: How many times do you learn when led by the hand, network!

[Break to discuss Terry's experiences.]

Q: (L) Are we getting anywhere?

A: It's all interrelated.

Q: (L) The event that just occurred is private to Terry and happened in his life only?

Q: (T) Each of my relationships was with an individual who thought for themselves, they understood things, they had their own experiences that were different from most people, and knew that most people could not relate or understand. It doesn't have to be abduction experiences, but they have had life experiences...

A: Yes, but that is the sign of something more significant.

Q: (T) Is it the fact that I am able to form relationships with vastly different types of individuals?

A: All originate from same "plane."

Q: (L) In other words, he formed relationships with others like himself? And, did they all originate from the same plane, as in somewhere else?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The central issue is that Terry and all of these other people that he formed relationships with... (T) Do we all share a common experience?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Do they all share a common origin?

Q: (L) And what is that origin?

A: Neormm.

Q: (L) Neormm?

A: Closest English equivalent.

Q: (L) Is that a place?

Q: (L) Where is it?

A: Check star guides.

Q: (T) Is this a star? All of us are from another star that I've formed relationships like that; the special ones that I would consider lasting?

A: In perpendicular reality.

Q: (T) Am I the Orion we are looking for?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is Jan one of these too?

Q: (L) Alright! Where are we now? We have discovered that Terry has a perpendicular reality that has been running through his life and probably is an ongoing thing, is this correct?

Q: (T) What is a perpendicular reality? (L) Well, you have side by side alternate realities, this one goes this way [gestures up and down]

A: Intersection is at realm border.

Q: (L) So, in other words, you could follow along in your mind to the realm border because you have an intersecting reality with it. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, I tried. (T) It sounded good to me. I have an escape hatch!

A: They merge.

Q: (L) Okay, we have discovered the significance of the fact that Terry is part alien with a perpendicular alien reality that causes him to interact with other people who also have these perpendicular realities. What's the point? [Laughter] (Susan) Something to do! (J) It's a hobby.

A: "Point" is 3rd density concept, and you need "refresher" course!

Q: (T) Remedial Cassiopaean. (L) Well, I am just trying to understand what this whole thing is all about. What are we getting at here?

A: Then learn from what we communicate to you and what you already have "locked up" inside of you i.e. time to get the key!

Q: (L) What I think is, maybe everybody does this, right now on the planet. There are always different groups that are forming connections with other people with whom they share an alternate reality. (J) In other words, we are all being attracted to each other? (F) Right. That makes sense. (L) In which case, what alternate reality do we share or do we share no alternate reality and are each representatives of an alternate reality different from each other and are a connection point?

A: Latter concept is exactly correct!

Q: (T) We are what is common to each other in our group?

A: What did we say about increasing power?

Q: (L) So, in other words, each one of us is connected to our own reality and groups of our own realities and...

A: Read back now Jan.

Q: (L) I have heard the concept, written or talked about, that certain people, or perhaps everybody, have locked up inside themselves pockets of energy or knowledge as in electromagnetic patterning in their fields...

A: Like putting together the pieces of the puzzle.

Q: (L) We are the pieces of the puzzle? (J) Yeah, we've known that.

A: Draw on a piece of paper one perpendicular intersection.

Q: [We get paper and draw figure.] (L) Like that?

A: No, make it like an upside down "T"

Q: (L) Okay, this is it. [Draws figure] Now...

A: Use next page, and this time draw it near but not at lower left corner.

Q: (L) Is that okay?

A: That is at llc. Too close.

Q: [We try again.]

A: Make it much smaller.

Q: [We try again] (L) Is that okay?

A: Close to center.

Q: [We try again.] (L) Is that better?

A: Now, connect to another.

Q: (T) Above it or below it?

A: Make it slightly different angle.

Q: [We try.] (L) Like that?

A: Try again.

Q: [Terry tries] (T) I think I am getting what they want. (L) Is that it?

Q: [Terry tries again]

A: Connect bases.

Q: [Terry tries again] (L) Why don't you just draw it on the board for us? [Clamps pencil next to planchette on piece of paper] Okay guys, draw! [The planchette draws the figure.]

A: Continue...

Q: (J) Is it a spiral?

Q: [Terry draws figure which looks like polygon with perpendicular extensions to each side.] Is that the idea?

A: Now, circularize base. Now enclose with outer circle. Now, make clean copy on another page.

Q: (J) Is this a crop circle?

A: Has been done, yes. Designates union of perpendicular realities.

Q: (L) Was the town that Terry went through one of the perpendicular reality towns?

A: Close. Need seven spokes.

Q: (L) Each person in the group is a spoke?

Q: (L) Are we ultimately going to have seven spokes?

Q: (T) Are the five of us here, five of those spokes?

A: Open.

Q: (T) That was diplomatic, wasn't it? Is there more to this concept?

A: Of course!

Q: (L) Once the seven spokes are in place in terms of persons, is that going to increase our power/knowledge exponentially?

A: Explosively.

Q: (L) Is this why there has been so much attack and so many attempts to stop this process?

A: Partly.

Q: (T) Okay, we have the image on the paper with seven spokes. What do we do with it next?

A: Open.

Q: (T) Okay, this is just this lesson. (L) What is in the center of the circle?

A: Will fall into place, now you must ponder the significance and we must say goodnight!

End of Session
[/quote]

Thank you Palinurus.
I have check, The Wave, Chapter 5. But there is no illustration or drawing even though there is two big space for something.
And some other thread has drawing but I am not sure that is correct one.

I have check, The Wave, Chapter 5. But there is no illustration or drawing even though there is two big space for something.

Click on the blank space and you should see the pics like this one by example
ch.-5-pg.-150.jpg

This matter is elaborated upon in The Wave, Chapter 5. I'm not sure of the illustrations as they won't load in my browser.

Moreover, in chap 39, you will find more info about the seven spokes: The Wave Chapter 39: The Court of Seven

And I don't think there is a specific pic about that:

Q: (L) Once the seven spokes are in place in terms of persons, is that going to increase our power/knowledge exponentially?

The first thing we notice about the word is that it is similar to the word “Neo,” as in the hero of The Matrix. We then think about this in terms of a perpendicular reality composed of seven people who originate from same plane, share a common origin, which intersects and merges at the realm border.

fwiw

This matter is elaborated upon in The Wave, Chapter 5. I'm not sure of the illustrations as they won't load in my browser.

There's also a short mention in the CassWiki but without any illustration whatsoever.

Hope this helps a bit. :-)

I don't see any related illustrations of the upside down T's in The Wave Chapter 5

They mentioned there could be a crop circle depicting the concept for spoke of a wheel but I haven't found one.

Q: (J) Is this a crop circle?

A: Has been done, yes. Designates union of perpendicular realities.

There is a catalog of crop circles here. This isn't much help but there is a lot to think about in that session.

It would be interesting to see the original drawing I think.

Gandalf said:
Click on the blank space and you should see the pics like this one by example

Thanks for this suggestion, Gandalf. I didn't know that. Does it also apply to Facebook and Twitter pics, I wonder ?

Was searching for possible crop circles that fit the description and came across this posted 2 days ago, according to the website.

Hi Team,

Coincidentally I've just finished rereading Jane Roberts' 'The Oversoul Seven Trilogy', which seems rather apt to this discussion :-)

On the topic of Crop Circles however, the seven armed Chillicothe, Ohio, CC (although far from spectacular) has some interesting elements imo, particularly in regard to previous 'C's comments regarding Phi.

And serpents perhaps located, as it is, near the Hopewell Mound?

cc.png

Apparently derived from the inverse of Phi, the seven armed structure emerges and has been described as '...a two dimensional representation of a 'Heptagonal Hyperbolic Planar Tesselation'!

Which is right up Ark's alley I imagine relating to Klein quartics and so on... :shock:

And the definition of Tessellation seems congruent -

'...a covering of an infinite geometric plane without gaps or overlaps by congruent plane figures of one type or a few types; a MOSAIC'.

cc3.png

cc1.png

As well as rather beautiful ;-)

Cheers

J

On the topic of Crop Circles however, the seven armed Chillicothe, Ohio, CC (although far from spectacular) has some interesting elements imo, particularly in regard to previous 'C's comments regarding Phi.

And serpents perhaps located, as it is, near the Hopewell Mound?

gnosisxsophia,

That crop circle is interesting to me since I lived very near there growing up from about the ages 3-12 years old. Chillicothe, Ohio was only about 31 miles from where I lived and Serpent Mound is only about 77 miles away. I did go to Serpent Mound on an elementary school field trip one time and it was something I never forgot.

That is a beautiful crop circle although it doesn't seem to be the one representing a "perpendicular reality".

To continue the research on crops circles in general there are several other threads that might be of interest to you as well.

Some other threads on crop circles are:

2014 Crop Circles

Crop Circles in 3D

Paleo-Almanac, Spectrums of Energies …

2017 Crop Circles

And I see you already found Paleo-Almanac thread started by Haiku. I'll have to catch up on that one myself.

I am not sure how Haiku is interpreting the significance of the crop circles (Ark was working to "crack" the "code") after noticing one of Haiku's recent threads

Expanding thoughts on my UFO incident ...

There were only 2 responses and Haiku has not answered the questions asked. He was looking at even those crop circles he considered STS.

That crop circle is interesting to me since I lived very near there growing up from about the ages 3-12 years old. Chillicothe, Ohio was only about 31 miles from where I lived and Serpent Mound is only about 77 miles away. I did go to Serpent Mound on an elementary school field trip one time and it was something I never forgot.

G'day goyacobol,

That's cool mate, yeah I bet it was memorable, the serpent mound is something else I'd like to experience first hand :rolleyes:

That is a beautiful crop circle although it doesn't seem to be the one representing a "perpendicular reality".

No I agree the crop circle itself doesn't agree with the description however the pattern of the Heptagonal Hyperbolic Planar thingy it described was just how I imagined the geometry from the C's instructions?

A: Draw on a piece of paper one perpendicular intersection.

A: No, make it like an upside down "T"

A: Now, connect to another.

Q: (T) Above it or below it?

A: Make it slightly different angle.

A: Connect bases.

A: Now, circularize base. Now enclose with outer circle.

mos.png

Q: (L) Each person in the group is a spoke?

Q: (L) Are we ultimately going to have seven spokes?

Wondering also if something like this could be a 3D representation of a Mosiac Conciousness??

Cheers and thanks for the links :-)

J

That's cool mate, yeah I bet it was memorable, the serpent mound is something else I'd like to experience first hand :rolleyes:

Gnosisxsophia, I haven't been there in years and now I live in Pennsylvania but you probably would find it interesting to visit. The Cs do have something to say about Serpent mound:

Q: (L) Who constructed the great serpent mound in Adams County, Ohio?

A: Armonan sect.

Q: (T) Who are the Armonans?

A: Atlantean descendants.

Q: (T) So, this was a long time ago?

A: (L) Is there anything about them we would be advised to know or learn?

A: "Puzzle pieces."

Q: (L) What period of time did they live in this area, from when to when?

A: See answers to Sumerian question.

Q: (L) Well, my opinion to this whole thing is that the Sumerians and the Armonans were Atlanteans who set up shop in their respective places when Atlantis went under.

A: Good, now go with that.

Q: (L) I would say that the same answer holds for the White Horse at Uffington, in England?

A: Yup.

Maybe that's why I still remember the field trip there.

No I agree the crop circle itself doesn't agree with the description however the pattern of the Heptagonal Hyperbolic Planar thingy it described was just how I imagined the geometry from the C's instructions?

With those red T's highlighted I see what you mean. Maybe you are right. Very interesting I think. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom