Shouldn't we be fighting this?

I m sorry everyone that posted before this page, I will go back and review. I just read Aragorn and came to last page, I think this lay out my understanding of the situation perfectly for me.

Aragorn, I definitely understand your thoughts and feelings, and I've gone there in my own head wondering what I can possibly do to get through to some people I know who are on the precipice of a breakthrough...but I keep coming up against a wall that I can't penetrate without making myself a nuisance, so I don't. It's really that simple for me. So I am only making plans with people who are open, though still making myself available if needed.

But Aragorn: perhaps its time to take some time out and reflect on your journey. As I shared before, you are one of those whose writing I followed over the years that woke me up to many new things. Even though I didn't join the forum until April, I always looked forward to your shares when I came across them on threads I was reading (along with many others, obviously!). I am, in fact, here partly because of the work you have done selflessly all these years.

I am sure that there are many, many others who you have touched with your shares, many like myself who never joined the forum, who remember you or something you wrote that opened them to new realities. You certainly have done so for all of us. Let yourself reflect on that, the work you have done bettering the knowledge of this forum and of your own personal struggles, and how you have already done so much to help so many just by being YOU. Don't take that remark flippantly. Much of your life is on these pages, and I in part molded my own approach to the world based on your commitment to finding truth.

These are my own thoughts, but I believe that what I just said about Aragorn really does apply to most of us here. We are all working towards finding and sharing truth, and openly before the world on these pages. That takes a lot of courage. Not everyone can do that. I think there are probably many, many readers who have benefited from our process, even if they never joined the forum.

My take on the "big picture" is this: what we do here, openly, has never been just for us. We benefit surely, but so do all those who read these pages with an open mind, as well as all those we interact with on a daily basis just by standing in our truth. We have molded ourselves into people who WILL respond to the coming chaos with knowledge, empathy and compassion. The knowledge we have gained will be of use when we NEED to use it. And that may happen in circumstances that none of us here have ever considered or foreseen. I believe each of us will be tested, and having done this work we will be sufficient to the task at hand.

Basically made me cry, I just Know that many of us found our similar ways here. SO Much Appreciation for everyone here, past and present.

Aragorn, I think this is a crucial point. In fact, your argument sounds a bit SJW-like to me: it's the system's fault, and to make my situation better, I need to change the system! Not so. It's your responsibility to protect your family and stay out of trouble, and yours alone.

Also, with regard to protests - these people are demanding to end the measures. So what do you think happens if they are successful? "Thank you for correcting course Miss Merkel/BoJo/Trump/Macron, now this is over and we can all get back to our lives..."? With all you know, how can you even consider such a scenario would be helpful at all? The alternative is that the "movement" will force the current crop of politicians out of power and replace it with their own emerging leaders. Will that change anything, based on what you know?

I still can see a development where many people truly "get it" and wake up (though certainly not all, and likely only a minority), and we create a better world together. But no amount of protests or "convincing efforts" will change that. Up to them.

Personally, I'm thinking about talking a bit about philosophy on YouTube in a way that might help some people on their journey. But if I do it, it's just because I like and enjoy such things, and I learn things that way. Because what else is there to do except waiting with patience and observing, while trying not to go under?

I'm not sure where to start here, what with what I just recently learned re: my workplace. But I can say that if Aragorn hadn't started this thread already, I would have created a similar one - even with my previous shares on these pages. Because I have now been directly confronted with something that I have felt was inevitable ever since the COVID hoax started.

The CEO of the district where I work has stated on the record in a group ZOOM-like conference that we all had to log in to in order to hear (with participation being monitored) that once the vaccinations for COVID-19 become available, they will become MANDATORY for us to take before we can report to work.

So now I find myself facing an uncertain future, more so than before - because I will NEVER willingly take ANY vaccine, which I have stated vociferously on this forum many times. I WILL "die" on that hill, though I always hoped that "death" was only metaphorical. Now, it is visceral and in my face - or will be, as soon as a vaccine becomes approved and available.

I have contacted my best friend, whose wife is a lawyer with an emphasis in employment law, about giving me a referral to a lawyer here with similar sympathies to mine who I could work with to draft an injunction against this tyranny if it comes to pass. Obviously, it isn't happening now as there is no current vaccination available against COVID (unless they cave in and accept the Russian one - which I am sure will NEVER happen in Marxist California). Maybe events will soon transpire that will make all of this moot.

But as my continued employment and ability to live here could be directly threatened if this does, indeed, come to pass (based on my own beliefs that vaccines are worthless); I am now prepared to "fight it" (which in my estimation amounts to "exposing it" for all to see, rather than actual, physical engagement). I would literally have nothing left to lose at that point, other than my job and my life - and I would let go of my current way of living if I had to in order to not have to take this vaccination, even if it meant giving up every single thing that I own.

This mandatory vaccination crap has now been stated to me directly. I will share my journey in hopes that others can learn from it, and also to leave myself open to input from others that may help me direct my energies to the proper places for processing these "lessons".

I have to say, there is a part of me that is looking forward to confronting these people with the weight of knowledge I now have regarding this hoax and vaccinations and the entire Medical Industrial Complex in general. I have the scientific background and pedigree to be taken seriously. Were I to deliberate against these people before a true jury of my peers, and were I allowed to present ALL the data I have, I could blow this whole -flicking-g COVID HOAX apart in less than ten minutes.

I somehow don't think that will ever be allowed to happen, but I will ask the universe for the opportunity, while I prepare myself for the probable inevitability of having to quit my job and sell everything I own.

I've known for decades that these times would come; I just didn't know exactly when or how they would manifest. But now that they are being made real, I am more than ready to meet this challenge. Even if I have to lose everything that I own to do it, I will. I now know that regardless of what happens, I will NEVER lose who I AM - and neither will anyone else who stands up for their personally objectively gained TRUTH. And it's time to stand up if and when they bring this madness to your front door, as is happening to me now.

Don't be afraid to stand up for your truth if and when that time comes. There are worse things than being burned at the stake, in my opinion. It may be that, instead, you find yourselves on the shoulders of believers such as yourself who see the TRUTH that you stood up for and shared. Be prepared for that possibility, because that could happen too. And I pray that it does.

Thank you luc for having our backs and perspective like that, I just can't do it that well nor all the time. Our brothers and sisters here surely need to reflect on these basic ideas, that often get overlooked once we "determine" to a degree we have "mastered" it. I fall prey to that much. Now to prove that point, I m emotionally still taken by Aragorn and Ketone One's response and experiences. This is certainly not advise, but my very biased opinion that hopefully can help. I have one of those "go with the flow" I's, for better or worse, and certainly a flaw I have to keep a close watch on at all times. I will bear my heart out here, for your messages truly hit home.

Aragorn, I can't say anything better than what Ketone One has already beautifully said. I can only relate two sources that keep me grounded to my current lifestyle, and both seem to stress 🙃 watching and observing to what is happening on the bigger picture. I can only "stress" to not create more stress for yourself and others around your immediate environment. I think it is more important than ever to inspect health changes. I do some, but very little outreach on social media or even neighbors, but that might change as we have seen with Ketone One's situation. I also firmly believe we are deep in the 'wave' energies of our times, so we have to mitigate these things as well. I feel like we have learned much of these knowledge for this purpose, but we also learned not to help when it wasn't asked of us. I m not that good at setting a philosophical anology and wrap it up meaningfully; I was just pondering on my mind a few moments this pass summer, where I was alone in our backyard and I/All was just so serene in appreciation for what I had in that moment. So much Love and Abundance provided for us, yet we mostly fall short on appreciating this gift. Hope that is helpful.

Ketone One, I thought I had to get real for Aragorn, but your situation sure toke a turn. Same, not advise, certainly not on a legal level. I think if you end up going down the path you have described, you would Certainly succeed and learn much from the experience, and shed truth as light for others to follow, No Doubts. I would say be ready or vigilant as the C's have mentioned. I did not catch if you mention you lived in California? I m in the bay area. Please follow Peggy Hall at the Healthy American, she has successfully fought off mask wearing mandate in her small orange county/district/town in southern cali.

She will have her own vindication after all this covid mess is settled and overwith in the courts. There are many successfully making a stand world wide at this juncture, I just hope and pray you don't Have to make an example as well. Good luck, even though I been off work since July, it is still certainly one of my main concerns. Thank you for sharing this important info.

I was thinking about your perspective last night Aragorn and it seems to me that, at the root, is possibly a lack of faith. Given our general philosophy, the lack of faith would be in the broad idea of the 'meaning of life' as described by the Cs: learning lessons, 'growing a soul' and acting as 'transducers' of energy through our thoughts, words and deeds.

To be of any use, any philosophy has to be lived to some extent, otherwise, it's just 'navel gazing'. Even worse is that, if you have no practical philosophy that you live to some extent, you're left with little more than materialism, and in these times when the structures of our material world are starting to fall apart, having and living a practical philosophy is vital to remain stable and grounded. In this thread however, you seem to be focusing more on a materialistic view of life and the world, and as a result, you're getting anxious about the fact that it (the materialist structure of our world) is falling apart (covid as one example) and are feeling a bit desperate to 'right the ship of state' again in order to preserve your belief in the viability of the materialist structure of the world.

My advice would be to not hold on too tightly to the human and social structures of this world, at this point, they don't seem to have much of a future. If you hold on too tightly, you may fall with them, but if you detach yourself psychologically and emotionally from them, you'll be better positioned to handle the collapse with grace.

Last edited:
I was thinking about your perspective last night Aragorn and it seems to me that, at the root, is possibly a lack of faith. Given our general philosophy, the lack of faith would be in the broad idea of the 'meaning of life' as described by the Cs: learning lessons, 'growing a soul' and acting as 'transducers' of energy through our thoughts, words and deeds.

To be of any use, any philosophy has to be lived to some extent, otherwise, it's just 'navel gazing'. Even worse is that, if you have no practical philosophy that you live to some extent, you're left with little more than materialism, and in these times when the structures of our material world are starting to fall apart, having and living a practical philosophy is vital to remain stable and grounded. In this thread however, you seem to be focusing more on a materialistic view of life and the world, and as a result, you're getting anxious about the fact that it (the materialist structure of our world) is falling apart (covid as one example) and are feeling a bit desperate to 'right the ship of state' again in order to preserve your belief in the viability of the materialist structure of the world.

My advice would be to not hold on too tightly to the human and social structures of this world, at this point, they don't seem to have much of a future. If you hold on too tightly, you may fall with them, but if you detach yourself psychologically and emotionally from them, you'll be better positioned to handle the collapse with grace.
I would like to add that there was always a lot of materialism propagandized in the world. One of the probably many reasons for that was/is to divert attention from the growth of the consciousness that occupies the body.

Life is an illusion because all of the materialism around us has just to make an impression on us and provoke to act, and matter does not keep the value in itself from the perspective of the soul development. There is no reason to run away from the ice age or whatever, everything that happening exists to make us to become under pressure, and under that pressure, we have to make a choice, and that choice is the most important.

In the time of the so-called normal time, let say that majority has a more or less calm life, but this is not the aim of existence, to experience such existence forever. For us, the main aim is to rehabilitate ourselves through working over all the blockades, handicaps, and weaknesses to rebuild the spirit of humanity when everyone can operate kindly, and no one is going to take advantage of another in any way that could be karmic, for instance.

Let say that in a short time some catastrophe will happen near us, for the "normal guy" the success will be to run away before the danger, and he will be happy because of it, he did it. But I would say that it is not about to run away, the real success is to stand up and be strong and help others, paying for it by own comfort. And in that way also help yourself (through helping other first), one through developing your being at the higher level and second to possible save your life while universe will repay your own energy you put into it, and allow for longer further existence/which mean open for new lessons for the grow of spirit, still not for just make physical life longer.

The real purpose is to learn, through the experience, to the higher densities. Not to survive physically.

Here's another thought on this topic. The idea of 'waking people up' appears a bit misguided when we closely and objectively consider the world today and the people in it.

For years I wondered, on and off, about why conspiracy theories provoked such a strong and antagonistic response from many people. To an extent, I could understand that response from people when they are presented with poorly thought-out or rather fantastical theories, but even when the theories are not so fantastical and at least serve as as a coherent explanation of events in the world, the response is the same. I finally concluded that people's rejection of conspiracy theories has nothing to do with the validity or lack thereof of the evidence for the conspiracy, and everything to do with what ALL conspiracy theories IMPLY for the person being asked to consider them seriously.

The underlying implication of ALL conspiracy theories is that the extant authorities of this world not only do not have our best interests at heart, but are acting in a malevolent way towards the population. When 'normal' people become aware of or are presented with a conspiracy thoery, they very quickly intuit or understand (in an unconscious way) this implication and reject it, for very subjective rather than objective reasons. The reason that the suggestion that the extant authorities of this world act in a malevolent way towards the population is so inflammatory to the average person is because of the, again unconscious, relationship that most people have with authority.

Basically, most people rely on government as the highest authority in as profound and unconscious a way as a child relies on its parents. Their reliance on that authority is (or feels like) a life or death situation. Without authority, most people would feel like lost children in a dangerous world, utterly unable to cope. Of course, pretty much NONE of them know this consciously, and this is the reason why, when confronted with a conspiracy theory, they react in such an irrational and emotional way. It's also the reason that their conscious mind will come up with all sorts of counter-arguments (some of them apparently convincing, depending on the person) that really don't make any sense.

Consider, for example, the oft-used counter to 9/11 conspiracy theories that those propounding such ideas are "hurting the relatives of those who died on 9/11". You'll get this from people who have no connection to the families and who don't even live in the US and have never visited. So we're meant to believe that they are such bleeding empathic hearts that they're willing to defend the relatives of 9/11 victims. The truth is exactly the opposite: they couldn't care less about the relatives, they care only about maintaining their delusional "loving" relationship with the extant authorities of this world, and their attack on your conspiracy theory is, in reality, related ONLY to that.

This same narrative played out repeatedly this year with the covid nonsense, where many people (and the media of course) have repeatedly attacked anyone not toeing the official covid line. Dissenters get called all sorts of names and accused of all sorts of horrible things, including "wanting people to die", by covid acolytes. You might think these people are really concerned about others, until you realize that these same "bleeding hearts" are willing to sacrifice the lives of as many people are necessary (through their support for lockdowns) up to and including their OWN family members, in the effort to maintain their delusion that their authority in this world is fundamentally good and "wouldn't do that".

So for me, the bottom line as it relates to this topic of "waking people up" is that at least half (or maybe a lot more) of the people on this planet fall into the category of people who are unconsciously and hopelessly dependent on government authority in this lives. The maintenance of this essential belief that government authority is fundamentally good is something that they will fight, kill and potentially die for (including allowing government to literally kill them).

From that perspective, the idea that we can wake such people up is as delusional as the belief in benevolent authority. The people who are willing and able to stand on their own two feet, to be their own authority in this world, are that way already, and there is nothing we can do to add or subtract from that fundamental division between human beings.

Sure, we can make truthful information freely available, but whether or not we do that cannot be the deciding factor in how this whole 'show' turns out. Being awake or asleep, or being able to 'wake up', is an inherent aspect of each individual's nature, so I think we can all relax on that score, and should instead focus on making sure WE are awake or stay awake and maintain the right perspective that will allow us to play a positive part in the trials that lie ahead.

Last edited:
Hi Aragorn

Think of it like a storm. You can see it’s out there and it’s tearing everything we know apart. We know there is going to be a lot of clean up after this storm. You know damage is currently being done, but you can’t stop it, you can only wait it out and then discover what the chaos did, because right now, we’re staying safe by not going out and about exposed to the lightning and the debris.

We cant effectively fight this moment out in this chaos. It is after the storm you are meant to prepare for. We fight by fixing the damage it did, and by suiting ourselves and those who ask with the tools to do so.

The work is the fight. Not being hypnotized by the strobe of the screen, living, loving and laughing. That’s where the fight is currently and it’s in building a methodical holding pattern which purposes to repair oneself and each other even while our realities are being disassembled into a giant mess to deal with.

The following phase of this great fight we’re currently part of is how we clean up and repair the destruction. And it’s coming and it’s going to be the greatest challenge of our lives.

The other day during a night shift I was called to the home residency for the elderly to certificate a natural death. The nurse stayed with me throughout the whole process and as I was filling all the data, I decided to lighten up the environment with small chat. I was also trying to gather information about the local situation. To be honest, I was surprised they didn't call me in the whole weekend except to certificate a death when normally, they will call up to 4 times per weekend shift. I was told, that the spitefulness against health care providers by the families were so big, that the nurse didn't even want to let me see the patients that needed medical assistance because in the end, the implication was that I would be accused of bringing in the virus if someone else turned out to be positive in the residency. The nurse said that all the patients could wait for their normal doctor's call during the week. That is a change in approach of 180 degrees since the beginning of the year when the families demanded that the nurses will call the shift doctor in case of anything. I suppose this pathocratic lockdown has worked beyond the expectations of the PTB.

But so far, I'm coping alright despite everything.

I have a long list of patients to go through before I wind up my duties at the clinic and I approach it as some sort of detective work of "what makes you tick?", "how can I bring a smile to your face?", "how I can make your day less burdensome?", "how I can brighten your day?" sort of thing. There are some hard nuts to crack for sure, but it makes my day meaningful and significantly much easier. You really have to know people to discern when to speak up and when to hold your tongue and when to actually wave your arms in the air as a display of indignation for their sake. It's incredibly much easier if you just focus on other people and what makes them tick. It is a natural process when you just love people in general. Suddenly all your attention is on them and where are they coming from and what is their perspective in life. It's like a learning process where the focus of knowledge are people themselves. Once you earn their trust, and also from a position of relative authority, they're opened minded to "de-hystericize" when aptly reassured with language they can understand. I see it as my version of external considering and part of my learning curve of knowledge and awareness of people and their psychology.

My main frustrations as of late have always stemmed from interactions with the administration and inhuman bureaucratic rules. Even then, if you pay attention, a creative way of bypassing the damage and even turning things around to an advantage opens up. In worst case scenario, bad moments are compensated with outstanding encounters and conversations with normal people who see it as it is. I'm not surprised that this will actually happen. Normal people can find each other out in a crowd. It's what normal people do under a pathocracy.

Just some thoughts.

Whenever there is talk about a great awakening or whatever, one should remember the erroneous assumption at the root of all sociological, economic and political theories: that people are the same in nature and motivation. They are not, and no centralized system of anything will satisfy everyone at once. And that's not taking into account psychopaths and pathologicals, just regular people.
For instance, if one takes into account the endoskeleton and exoskeleton types within a given society. Exoskeleton types will not thrive in a free society without a strong central authority, whether moral, political, economic, or intellectual. They will on the contrary do whatever possible to have it and ruin it for the exoskeleton types.
Asking an exoskeleton type to remove its shell and think for himself is an existantial threat and an attempt on his or her very being, and they will resist it with all the survival instincts they possess, with of course all the rationalisation, even irrational, that goes with it.
There is no solution for the collective. There are only solutions for the individuals who by their own freewill seek such solutions.

Nicely put, I hear you. I never thought of myself as a materialistic, but perhaps I've 'over estimated' myself. For long, I've been convinced that Darwin is nonsense, but that may be just the 'tip of the iceberg', I perhaps need to 'let go' even more.

Related to this, what about the aspect of "getting food on the table"? I mean, having faith in non-materialistic 'higher things' sounds great, but the kids still need food and shelther. I don't mean to be 'wiseacreing', I'm just curious how you guys see this balance: we live in a materialistic world int the sense, that we do need materialistic things (like food) to survive VS we shouldn't hold on to materialistic things and let them rule/ruin our lives?

Related to this, what about the aspect of "getting food on the table"? I mean, having faith in non-materialistic 'higher things' sounds great, but the kids still need food and shelther. I don't mean to be 'wiseacreing', I'm just curious how you guys see this balance: we live in a materialistic world int the sense, that we do need materialistic things (like food) to survive VS we shouldn't hold on to materialistic things and let them rule/ruin our lives?

I don't see what that has to do with "Shouldn't we be fighting this". Taking care of yourself and your loved ones is obviously good and commonsense, whereas "fighting this" isn't.

As for non-materialism, perhaps the following analogy helps: We know that there is such a thing as post-traumatic growth, that is, we can make quantum leaps of development after an event or period of intense suffering. This can be a car accident, for example, after which you change everything in your life and grow. So from a higher perspective, in this case in hindsight and from a bird's eye perspective, the car accident was a blessing.

And yet, this obviously doesn't mean you shouldn't take sensible precautions when driving a car - such as not speeding, controlling road rage or avoiding dangerous situations! But at the same time, you "trust the universe", the non-material realm: a car accident can always happen, there is no way to exclude the possibility. So you accept it, and trust that if it happens, it might have a purpose in the bigger picture, that everything will be alright eventually. What counts, in the end, is soul development, and nothing else.

Nicely put, I hear you. I never thought of myself as a materialistic, but perhaps I've 'over estimated' myself. For long, I've been convinced that Darwin is nonsense, but that may be just the 'tip of the iceberg', I perhaps need to 'let go' even more.

Don't have any really good answers but I can relate to this very much Aragorn. Joe's post made be realise that in a way I am still very much attached to life on Earth, and I've been dragged kicking and screaming by this totalitarian takeover into a world with no freedom, no travel, and likely no future in a materialistic sense (career etc.). Not to mention the way they're coming after meat eating, smoking etc. and the basic food and shelter concerns you raised gives me major anxiety. Not very graceful at all :lol:

I guess some part of it comes down to staying open, being adaptable and remembering that the universe always tends to open doors and pathways unexpectedly. And to some extent accepting death.

Of course we have to not just live in this world but ideally thrive in it so we don't experience hardships like lack of food or shelter, but as a society starts to fall apart, what is essential once those basic needs have been met is a strong faith in the transcendent onto which we can project at least some of the suffering (physical, psychological and emotional) that comes with a collapsing materialistic paradigm.

Most of humanity really is in a bad situation right now, where the materialist paradigm has been shoved down their throats for so long that that is the only rock they have to cling to. I think this is a major factor in people's response to the covid scam. More than anything else, what has been on display there is a materialistic fear of death. It is through that the ptb have been so successful in achieving so much compliance from the population. When shoved in their faces in a graphic way, the people are terrified of death because they have been repeatedly taught that material life is all their is.

It sure is, but it seems to me that the essence of your 'gripe' here is that nothing is changing, people aren't 'waking up', and the idea that it is our 'job' to wake people up. But you probably know that people 'wake up' mostly as a result of their own efforts and nature and on their own time rather than as a result of the efforts of others, and no one really 'teaches' anyone anything else. So in that context, what would be your motivation for 'sharing the truth'?
I think people might be interested in James O'Keefe's perspective (this video is of him talking to Tim Pool and his team). He discusses his perception around the 'types' of people 'out there'. He says that there are essentially 3 'types' of people. This begs the question: Which 'type' are we? Also, which type do we want to be? Type 1. isn't for the faint hearted, let me tell you. Also, some of us might move between these categories.

1. Those that put themselves 'out there'. They put their lives on the line for their principles and show above average and often extraordinary levels of moral and physical courage. It's all or nothing. It's like they are like they are STO's 'tip of the spear'. And, of course, they tend to be the favorite 'target' of STS. These are the people who have to be, as the C's explained, "as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves" (or they have less than positive outcomes). This game needs to be incredibly strategic and intelligent. Don't underestimate these people. However, they are in the minority.

2. Those who support the ones above. They remain anonymous, whistleblowers (always anonymous). They can support them financially, physically and morally, but they can't come out themselves and be 'spokespersons', or in the limelight as those are of group 1.

3. Those who do nothing. Perhaps they are happy with the lies they are told about reality? They may chose to be like that, however, they can chose to find out more. (We've all been in this situation because we didn't know any better). They whine and complain about injustice, but they do nothing and they change nothing. Not even the smallest thing. These people do have a choice. Some stay in this category "because it's safe", but many chose to go on and do something and change something. Even the smallest thing will add to the cumulative effect.

I found James O'Keefe's reflections really interesting.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've found lately that reading the romantic fiction Laura suggested is putting me in a different frame of mind, feeling more of hopefully looking forward to a new reality and less at agonizing over the dying one we currently occupy. My focus is shifting towards working on giving up all my negative attitudes and faults and selfishness, trying to become more self-aware. Basically, working on my own lessons as the priority, and accepting that what will be, will be.
Indeed! And I have found that these days much of my energy goes into my working on overcoming negative attitudes which have come out full force as a result of this hyperkinetic sensate. It's not easy and I am not underestimating this process set in motion by these romance novels. It's as if the world at large is reflected in my own little world, chaotic, turned upside down, but necessary for growth and faith in the healing process and DCM, which results in more understanding and compassion for the person who I used to be, and thus for my fellow human beings.

Looking back at my life I can clearly see that all these challenges that I encountered were a means of preparing me for the outer turmoil we now find ourselves in, and for that I am grateful. So, instead of lamenting that I had horrible neighbours for instance I comprehend the lesson that I had to learn, to remain calm when facing petty tyrants and work on myself, so I won't fly of the handle in whatever way, shape or form. That doesn't mean I don't get depressed, irritable or angry, I do, but having set this aim for myself a few years ago when the Universe gave me another chance has helped my seeing that at the end of the day it is our own reaction to dismal events that counts OSIT.
I have a long list of patients to go through before I wind up my duties at the clinic and I approach it as some sort of detective work of "what makes you tick?", "how can I bring a smile to your face?", "how I can make your day less burdensome?", "how I can brighten your day?" sort of thing. There are some hard nuts to crack for sure, but it makes my day meaningful and significantly much easier. You really have to know people to discern when to speak up and when to hold your tongue and when to actually wave your arms in the air as a display of indignation for their sake. It's incredibly much easier if you just focus on other people and what makes them tick. It is a natural process when you just love people in general. Suddenly all your attention is on them and where are they coming from and what is their perspective in life. It's like a learning process where the focus of knowledge are people themselves. Once you earn their trust, and also from a position of relative authority, they're opened minded to "de-hystericize" when aptly reassured with language they can understand. I see it as my version of external considering and part of my learning curve of knowledge and awareness of people and their psychology.
Yesterday I talked to one of my old neighbours who was pretty panicky about the COVID-hoopla and tried to calm her fears a little by talking about ordinary stuff, encouraging ways she had come up with herself which may alleviate the stress she and her kids are experiencing. It's all we can do, but I do think it matters. :-)

for Corbett and the like, they always say "share this video far and wide, spread the truth etc.", but I don't like that message to be honest. People should be careful not to get caught up in dire situations, and only give to those who ask. And you won't change people by sending them videos and stuff - it takes 5 minutes of research/thinking to realize that Covid is a scam, and after that, everyone has their own journey and own lessons.
About sharing info, I agree, we must be careful especially now when some people who have been almost totally brainwashed by the PTB psychopathic propaganda. Sharing in a careful way and give to those who are asking, as for the rest of peeps who are sleeping, they are where they are, they have their lessons to learn and there is no need nor we have any right to save them, because all there is is lessons and nothing more.
Thinking about this, what would better please the STS master plan than, having eliminated the remaining 7.3 billion through sickness, vaccines, plague, you name it, that the ones who go the distance - the ones who prove themselves to be 'fit' to be their slaves, are in fact the awakened few? After all they don't want brain mushed, low grade sheep - but fit and able slaves. Or even worse, what better pleasure than to stop the universe' plan in its shoes by finally, at the very end, mastering and enslaving the very consciously alive and aware humans that the universe has so long invested in, nurtured, and prepared for escape. What a sick wet STS dream!
Maybe I misunderstood the above part of your post Michael B-C, if I may i would like to add my perspective on this one, if they were able to achieve that there wouldn't existed a Laura, Ark our community and other brave warrior souls who gave the finger to the sts 'overlords'.

The point I'm trying to make is that those that have chosen to be sto candidates and are working towards becoming aligned with the sto perspective of the DCM can't and won't be enslaved by the sts critters for a simple but mos fundamental reason, the most fundamental law in all existence, FREE WILL. So if i chose to fight to my death for the choices I've made, exercising my free will and being true to my true nature and fear nothing thus telling the sts critters to go and fu*k themselves the only thing they probable could manage to do is get me killed somehow.

In this case my body will die but they won't enslave my soul. We are here for a reason and that is to learn our lessons and chose the branch of the DCM we want to join: STO or STS, if that wasn't the case we wouldn't be able to do the things we are doing now or better say to have the freedom to chose the path we want to take in this universe.

Don't know what they are thinking, the 4d sts critters, though methinks that they know that those of us who have chosen the sto path and are ready to fight till death for the choices they've made can't be enslaved, it goes against the fundamental law of all existence, FREE WILL.

I may be way off here though this is how I see it at the moment. The most important thing to do at the moment is being true to your true nature and fear nothing, keep working on yourself in order to become a better person and the DCM will watch over you and over your tribe.

Back
Top Bottom