Shouldn't we be fighting this?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NqgZI23IWbUD/

Talking about the UK, Here David Icke has a very interesting interview with an expert on Common Law.
I found it fascinating.
And amazing really to see the lies that we have been given since birth and how to become a free person.
It does seem almost impossible because the number of different ID documents we have.
And how just the prefix Mr or Mrs signifies you are referring to the fictisous entity crated by the state on your Birth certificate.
While very difficult to Live under common law, I do think it can possibly offer an alternative.
I don't think I'll be operating under Common Law but do find it very interesting.

Thank you @Rich for the link.

I think this thread is more appropriate to post what I have in mind.

After watching the podcast it makes sense what the guy is saying in the below video:

In the video he refuses police officer to enter the property using Common Law as a reason.

My question to forum members that are from UK. How effective Common Law principles can be as a tool against the scam we are in?

I know from college years that there are two schools of judiciary system. One is Roman or Continental Law (Germany, France, Italy, etc. ...) and another is Common or Anglo-Saxon Law (USA, UK, Australia, etc. ...). Is it just my wishful thinking or there is much more pressure on the public now in the countries with Common Law System?

I am a resident in UK. Don't know very well local laws. Any ideas, information or links would be much appreciated.

Thanks for all the replies, good pondering!

I guess what it comes down to is, that at this particular time and with all the things that are happening (and being propagated), 'all bets are off', so it's difficult to say what will be happening in the near future, but what we do know is that agitating the opponent (too much) will not be useful – we will be of no use for our family and near ones if we're dead or rot in a cell.

Still, that nagging voice keeps popping up in my mind, the old saying: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." And, having read 'Defying Hitler' some years ago, I'm reminded of how 'people did nothing', and finally when they woke up to the reality, it was too late. Where do we draw the line? When they come knocking on your door with a syringe...would that bee too late to start protesting and to fight back? Would that be of any use?

The C's have indicated that the Covid/Corona PSYOP will fizzle out because of their 'overdoing' things and wishful thinking. I'm thinking: are all the Corbetts and Pollys needed for this to happen, or would the turn out be the same if no one would be purposefully exposing these things?

Reading this discussion was a necessity to compare and organize my thoughts, feelings and fears, especially after having discovered Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann (Announcement of the overthrow of the French government)
In a way, I find it reassuring that such a guy exists and stand up if there is no psyop behind. That would be brave. Hard to know. I'll continue to follow updates closely. I really think it is not something to dismiss because it could be the follow up of the YV movement, this time with a responsible leader, a structure and clear goals.

What also differs from the YV movement is his level of lucidity, which has the potential of rallying truth seekers. He expects such an initiative to have international repercussion, inspiring replication. It might sound crazy, ridicule or else, but again, the call has been made, and who knows what could follow? This following summon could be considered his answer to this thread's question.

FRENCH COUP D’ETAT - SUMMON TO THE FRENCH PEOPLE​

Traduction faite par Gilbert J. Noé -gilbertjnoe@protonmail.com

France is coming back, Volume III

And you, People of France, foreseeing your end, I am calling to you. I have addressed my first call to the French government, and now is your turn. You have no choice. Do not believe that I came to you with flattery, for I have not come to give you a speech. I have come, not to please you but to speak to you in truth.

From now to February, many things will happen : the number of businesses that will go bankrupt, as the number of poor People who will be thrown in the streets, as the number of People whose health will collapse because of the sanitary measures, as the number of committed suicides or of assassinations in the hospitals, all of this will worsen the situation, to a level which has never been so. This State must be cleaned up.

Purification is a very old process in our countries. The very name of February means purification, from Februare, declined from the Latin “Febris”, “Fever” which implies “heating, burning”, or in Greek, “Puretos”, derived from “Pur”, “Fire”. The fire purifying everything.

Candlemas is celebrated forty days after Christmas, in February. Forty Days...This is the same delay of purification, away from the world, that some newborn were following in the ancient times.

I cannot force the upcoming things on you, they will happen. We cannot change this country without you, for this is your country. What do you want ? You thought this would be done without you ? If you do not free yourself, as I am inviting you to, then your foes will tear you down.

Everywhere, you are being destroyed, pushed back to slavery. I am quoting an article from Caroline Galactéros, published on the website of the French Army Support Association: “What to do, facing the deep administration of our country, which forces the political leaders silent and holds the reins of our foreign policy ? Against such a clever and tentacular virus, what we need is a shock therapy : a physical expulsion of those individuals from the system they have been clogging up until France fell to the disdain of the whole world. Unbearable to the one who still has faith in what we can be.

In addition, we must expunge from our hearts this spirit of submission that these maleficent heroes are whispering to us, in the name of a crooked realism.

To achieve this, the impulsion must come from the head of the State.” - End of the quote

Expunging from our hearts the submission, expelling physically those individuals… As you see, I am not the only one to say this. In a few weeks, I realized France agrees with me : Artists, Militaries, Officials, Craftsmen, Farmers, Retired, lone Moms, Families, disgusted Employees, ruined Entrepreneurs… All of you, a few exceptions aside, agree with what I propose. Fine.

Did you think that we were going to do what is yours to claim ?

For all of this, it takes at least People’s will, which nowadays can only express itself through the overthrow of the government. Not by the cleverly locked elections which are distrusted by every rational being, aside from the ones who have not seen what happened in France for forty years. Trusting the elections is naivety. No, by the overthrow. Yes, it takes courage. You have been all so well put to sleep with these past elections, it was so convenient to not carry the burden of taking care of your country. We have subcontracted this ! And now this is over. You will conceive the laws, you will run this country whether this pleases you or not, or simply die from not doing it. You have no choice ! What is expected by the Constitution, which is the very foundation of our institutions, is the uprising of the People’s will, gathered in a sovereign action, which is the overthrow.

I say the law. I say the People’s will. I say moral necessity. And I also say the Divine Law who requires Justice. I am not making this up. I am saying the exact same thing as some great leaders from the Yellow Jackets. I am just gathering all the rays in a clear and precise beam: the overthrow of the power. The People, you do have genius in you. But you also have laziness. I must summon you, make a call to you as well ! Genius you still have as I was listening just yesterday to an organ improvisation from Sophie-Véronique Cauchefer in 2015: admirable, fantastic. In these times of nightmare, there is still light. This country always had genius.

But it also had languor and procrastinations, a lot of easy thinking. I do not have to yield to your submissive instincts, neither to the pleasure you take by thinking you can judge the events. Judging is an easy thing that can be left to journalists for it is nothing but speaking of others. This is not for this I am there; I am not doing politics. I am coming to repair some broken things you left aside. Exception of the few persons who cherish freedom, it has been forty years since you are voting for your oppressors. For forty years, you have voted for the liars and the falsifiers, and nothing has changed your vote: no scandal, no dispossession, no treachery of the electoral law, no self-amnesty, no misappropriation of funds, no lockdown, no forced vaccine, no children placing, no church destruction, no additional tax, no war funded with your money. Nothing of this have moved you away from your masters and your voluntary slavery. We have been waiting for you to wake up, but you chose to let yourself die slowly, in a miserable comfort.

I have spoken to you about the rightful heirs of the country: they are the ones it deserves. There is an antique legacy, waiting to be raised. But it will not be raised if the men stay down.

French People, this timespan will purify you, for you are now facing yourself. You must be there: sovereignty will wake you up. Do you know why we have not moved yet ? Some are saying to me “Is it not done yet ?”. That would be too easy. Bringing you freedom, while you would not deserve it ? What would you do with it, if you have not first raised yourself to the moral level it takes to reach sovereignty ? In such a scheme, in twenty years another one comes and throws you back to prison, without any response from you ! Do you think I just want to change the President ? You have not heard me. This is a deep change that we must achieve: this is not politics !

A coup from the sole military forces would have no legitimacy, as it would be lacking the People : I told you! It must be the People’s coup. The time of debates is over : State violence and its threat require a resistance geared with efficiency, organization, funds, discretion, fighting spirit, training, ready to hold the line, even if some comrades were to be arrested or taken down. We must be spiritually prepared for war : if we are ready for it, then it will be less hard and shorter. May it last for only one day. You know the saying : Si vis pacem, para bellum, “If you want peace, then prepare war”. I ask that the French People gather and make itself ready, for at least a sufficient part of you. The armed one will be there, on the first line, but People must still be there ! We already have many brave and fair men with us, but there are still too many of you locked into waiting. Your executioners are not waiting, believe me !

Some of you are not standing the littlest flaw to their vision of a romantic savior and are quick to criticize, ironize and insult. They are losing the social pact that was bounding them with their compatriot and are turning opposed to him. The one who is coming to give you freedom does not need to negotiate, to go with the fears, the sensibilities, the laziness, the doubts or the cowardness. I am no politician. I do not race for campaigns. I am going with you. People of France, you are procrastinating while you are being doomed : you need to evaluate, to doubt, while the blades of your execution are getting sharper.

When you are hesitating and doubting, you are still in the Matrix : each passing minute is lost, including the ones that you spend learning about what Mr. Biden and its clan, who are about to start the war in the USA. Do not get distracted from what you must do for your country. Feeling sorry for yourself is preventing you from a free action. Do not lock you down in your own history : make it. Achieve your duty and your fate. Turning everything into a reasoning destroys your ability to act. You are comforting yourself every day with worsening observations. Does this change anything ? A vain reasoning comes from an ordinary man. You have been given social networks mainly to destroy your will. You are not focused on your life anymore, for it has become a mean to consumption.

There is one thing that is doubtless : if you do nothing, you are going to die. What use will there be for your doubts, when you will be down the ground, bathing in your blood, or in your deathbed ? Hospitals are full of reasoners, who were lonely in the truth all their life long. I am giving you a picture : you are in a cell, waiting for your execution tomorrow, and the jailer comes to bring you your last meal, carrying the keys on his belt. What do you do ? Do you waste your time in vain reasonings ? No, you do not ! If you are a man, you knock the jailer out, and even more if an unknown hero opens the cell door to you, offering you freedom. In this case, do you waste your time wondering who he might be, if he is from your country, your relatives, if he is from left-wing or right-wing ? No, you fly away with him, for he is your only chance. We will see where it carries you, since what matters is that you may run away from your doom. You have no choice.

You are afraid of joining me ? But the braves ones who are holding the line with me, are they saying that I lied to them ? No ! On the contrary, they are getting impatient and are waiting for you, telling me “Let’s go, let’s go !”. And I say to them, “Let us wait for a little longer, especially for the People to come”. The ones who are with me are split into action groups: combat, logistics, procurement, information, foreign relations, links with army forces and other services in order to rally them to us, international and national funding, physical presence, et caetera. Every day, we are getting stronger.

Do you think there is another solution ? There is none. I have not been offered any realistic alternative. Now, do you have someone as advanced as I am ? No. You have many People who all did many things in many scopes, but who cannot pretend achieve success by their own means, or have already failed trying too many times, lacking the methods and the discernment. Gustave Thibon says : “The actual wise man is neither realistic nor optimistic, he is the one who paid a high enough price for his optimism.”. I, too, have faced the theft, the lie, the insult, the lawsuit, the treason : we all have been injured, and yet we are holding together our bloody hands, for mine is firm and does not shake.

Come if you want, and if you do not, then stay away. A People cannot be freed against its will. If you must die, die then! At least, the brave ones will have achieved their duty, with only God to judge them. Men of this country, how many of your women are shaking of fear alone, without anyone to defend them ? Do you think they are not anguished enough ? Three days ago, a group of voluntary-called men came back to me and told me that they were renouncing an operation because they were afraid of jail! I have told another group to cross the border during nighttime through the mountains, they told me that the lockdown would block them. But how has it been done in 1943 to cross the boundary line ? Were the men of that time asking for authorization ? Come on, 3 police vehicles are crossing the road and you cannot go further ? You are afraid of wind blows ! Of online monitoring ! What a team, how heroic is that ? While you are afraid of being taken to court, seventy years earlier, People were afraid of being executed ! Where are the men ? Virility is not a matter of speaking ! You are doubting me ? But who has ever been into a fight holding a weapon, who is taking the biggest risk here ?

I am not here to fit with your standards of political morality. I have a very short time, the last light between the clouds. This small life that still breathes on Earth must awake, it must be saved, and it is your responsibility. You, People of France, you cannot remain in the negation of change : those critics you are pleasing yourself with, are one fourth of intellectual comfort, one fourth of laziness, one fourth of pride and one fourth of fighting instinct. Half of the world still believes that France will show the way, half of the world is waiting for you. You used to have a wonderful country, you used to have reasons to be proud, one of the most proficient and troubled history of the world, that the movies never tell. You admire Hollywood. You admire Oxford, who did exist before the Inca Empire, but you ignore that your Cluny Abbey existed 250 years before Oxford and a thousand years before Hollywood ! France has carried more stones in 300 years than the whole of ancient Egypt ! When an American man comes to France, he admires what you are not even giving a look to, all kinds of things he does not have in his land. You used to have antecedence on the others. You have been kept ignorant of all of this. You have been ripped off your treasures. See what your despicable TV throws out in your living room for it is only mediocrity. You used to have the prodigious French Language, both precise and intelligent. You had all the landscapes, all the climates, all the architectural treasures, countless rivers, a land which was good, with mountains and plains, shorelines and bays. You had unique know-hows, masteries ! Your country was a paradise. All of this has been thrown down and you are just grumbling ?

You are putting more energy in criticizing my action than you do in responding to the policemen who are forcing a muzzle on your face. You used to have strong industries, you were protected by institutions, you had freedom and justice. I told you : everything you had has been broken, and you just accept it. You are exhausted, you are not sleeping enough nor well. You are not eating well, you are not exercising enough, you are listening to the silliest things, you are being poisoned. We will put you back on tracks. You are worthing way more than what you think. You say that you suffer, but suffering is not enough, it is not an exploit. You want to escape? There is only one way, and it is a way up. You are telling me what should be done after the battle, yet the battle has not even started, and nothing tells us that this will be a victory. Stop at once, and start to work solely for the chosen day, which will be one of the greatest battles in history, a battle that will overthrow five centuries of treacheries and restore everlasting liberties. Victory is near, it is almost a matter of will now. The terror climate will vanish with our victory.

You are now almost all gathered. The battle is coming, let’s put a smile on our faces and go fight it. Let us go to the struggle, let us knock, slice and overthrow with joy in our hearts, and finally set this country free once and for all. Let us throw in jail and suspend the false kings and their treacherous ministers ! May they be 10 to come, for you will be among 300 comrades. They are already shaking, growing higher walls, but they will not resist the assault, for they cannot push away 30.000 men.

French Man stop talking : your words will not save you. Prepare for the antique war, the one that your ancestors fought. I do not like war, no one does : but a thousand men dead on the battlefield are not worse than a thousand suicides committed. This war, our opponent is forcing it on you: this is not a choice anymore. Come to us, I am walking towards liberation. There is no other way, it is a win-or-die battle that is upon us. For twenty centuries, nothing has ever been more necessary. The occupying troops will force the vaccine in your flesh : you have been told that the world population needed to go down, do you still not get it ? The day you will wake up in a camp, you will regret the time you wasted with discussions. Enlist with us, you will be given tools, you will be in your region with your siblings, you will have comrades, you will be trained. Let go of the commentators and the talkative: when dictatorship knocks

To you, military forces, you are legitimately summoned by the People. I have with me enough French People to mobilize you rightfully, you cannot step back. To you, former politicians, local representatives, servants of the State who are sorry for this dictatorship : support our efforts. Movement leaders of any importance : individual resistance does not work, so gather your forces as well and join your forces with ours. I am not trying to control you or to shut you down, I want to coordinate all our actions so everyone can be doing the right job at the right place, until the liberation day. Firmly silent any dissension and give us a chance to reach victory by working together. Association leaders : the governors of this country will not spare you any of the hits they are blowing on us. Let us all agree to overthrow this power, nothing more.

To you, Policemen of any troop, Military Forces who would be mobilized on the chosen day : most of you agrees with me so when the time will be right, keep neutrality and your weapons down. No one will judge you for this as you have your free will. But if you turn against us, you will provoke a massacre against the People, which will never be forgiven. In addition, you will
be facing a battalion of experienced and well-equipped soldiers. Do not interfere this is the best thing to do for you, your families, and the People. The day of the coup, you will have a new leader, a specialist of the French army. Any commander who would refuse to rally would be overpowered and arrested to be judged. Every ministry will have at once a replacement leader to keep the country running : Defense, Interior, Justice, Foreign Relations… All the ministers will be immediately replaced by actual professionals, leaving your job unchanged.

I conclude by saying this to you : French People, love one another, do your best to reach it. Do not forget that Caesar and many others after him have defeated you because of your inner dissension. Re-build this nation, together, be kind with your relatives, and adamant with our opponent.

People of France, with Strength and Honor : Stumble out of your grave, Rise, and Walk !

Video here
I admit that his message has really moved me, and we can see the nagging voice you're talking about, aragorn, being pushed in this "summon". It works on me for many reasons. I might be easily influenced and naive, lacking faith and wondering how will we manage our personal security and needs soon. It might be fear only. After all, we are facing extremely powerful forces determined to destroy us. We begin to really be personally affected and our free will is diminishing before our very eyes now.

If one has faith and isn't materialist, then, such ideas as "Better to die standing than to live on one'e knees" and "As long as men die for it, freedom cannot perish." come to mind. As pointed out, going to jail for illegal actions or dying for a cause is terrible for the ones needing you, that would be far from considerate, not that smart, and behind, what would be the true reasons if not "fixing the world" or "being perceived as a hero"?

Trying to sort it out, what seems predominant is the fear of not being prepared enough for what's to come, lacking resources and having difficulties assuring our basic needs by lack of autonomy, increased restrictions and difficulties.
I do have the Cs perspective in mind, and we will find ways to navigate this chaos, they cannot control everything and that will be balanced out with new (or really ancient) alternatives. Let's not forget our tools.

I was looking for a quote from G about war, especially when he talks about deserters, I didn't find it but found two relevant passages to this discussion:
Chapter 1 / Can wars be stopped?

The conversation began with my question: "Can war be stopped?" And G. answered: "Yes, it can." And yet I had been certain from previous talks that he would answer: "No, it cannot."
"But the whole thing is: how?" he said. "It is necessary to know a great deal in order to understand that. What is war? It is the result of planetary influences. Somewhere up there two or three planets have approached too near to each other; tension results. Have you noticed how, if a man passes quite close to you on a narrow pavement, you become all tense? The same tension takes place between planets. For them it lasts, perhaps, a second or two. But here, on the earth, people begin to slaughter one another, and they go on slaughtering maybe for several years. It seems to them at the time that they hate one another; or perhaps that they have to slaughter each other for some exalted purpose; or that they must defend somebody or something and that it is a very noble thing to do; or something else of the same kind. They fail to realize to what an extent they are mere pawns in the game. They think they signify something; they think they can move about as they like; they think they can decide to do this or that. But in reality all their movements, all their actions, are the result of planetary influences. And they themselves signify literally nothing. Then the moon plays a big part in this. But we will speak about the moon separately. Only it must be understood that neither Emperor Wilhelm, nor generals, nor ministers, nor parliaments, signify anything or can do anything. Everything that happens on a big scale is governed from outside, and governed either by accidental combinations of influences or by general cosmic laws." This was all I heard. Only much later I understood what he wished to tell me—that is, how accidental influences could be diverted or transformed into something relatively harmless. It was really an interesting idea referring to the esoteric meaning of "sacrifices." But, in any case at the present time, this idea has only an historical and a psychological value. What was really important and what he said quite casually, so that I did not even notice it at once, and only remembered later in trying to reconstruct the conversation, was his words referring to the difference of time for planets and for man. And even when I remembered it, for a long time I did not realize the full meaning of this idea. Later very much was based on it.

Chapter six / To stop wars

"There was a question about war. How to stop wars? Wars cannot be stopped. War is the result of the slavery in which men live. Strictly speaking men are not to blame for war. War is due to cosmic forces, to planetary influences. But in men there is no resistance whatever against these influences, and there cannot be any, because men are slaves. If they were men and were capable of 'doing,' they would be able to resist these influences and refrain from killing one another." "But surely those who realize this can do something?" said the man who had asked the question about war. "If a sufficient number of men came to a definite conclusion that there should be no war, could they not influence others?" "Those who dislike war have been trying to do so almost since the creation of the world," said G. "And yet there has never been such a war as the present. Wars are not decreasing, they are increasing and war cannot be stopped by ordinary means. All these theories about universal peace, about peace conferences, and so on, are again simply laziness and hypocrisy. Men do not want to think about themselves, do not want to work on themselves, but think of how to make other people do what they want. If a sufficient number of people who wanted to stop war really did gather together they would first of all begin by making war upon those who disagreed with them. And it is still more certain that they would make war on people who also want to stop wars but in another way. And so they would fight. Men are what they are and they cannot be different. War has many causes that are unknown to us. Some causes are in men themselves, others are outside them. One must begin with the causes that are in man himself. How can he be independent of the external influences of great cosmic forces when he is the slave of everything that surrounds him? He is controlled by everything around him. If he becomes free from things, he may then become free from planetary influences. "Freedom, liberation, this must be the aim of man. To become free, to be liberated from slavery: this is what a man ought to strive for when he becomes even a little conscious of his position. There is nothing else for him, and nothing else is possible so long as he remains a slave both inwardly and outwardly. But he cannot cease to be a slave outwardly while he remains a slave inwardly. Therefore in order to become free, man must gain inner freedom. "The first reason for man's inner slavery is his ignorance, and above all, his ignorance of himself. Without self-knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave, and the plaything of the forces acting upon him. "This is why in all ancient teachings the first demand at the beginning of the way to liberation was: 'Know thyself.' "We shall speak of these words now."

Thank you all for sharing your views, it is so important to have your perspective, it helps me to balance things out and take a step back. DCM Bless you All.

Reading this discussion was a necessity to compare and organize my thoughts, feelings and fears, especially after having discovered Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann (Announcement of the overthrow of the French government)
In a way, I find it reassuring that such a guy exists and stand up if there is no psyop behind. That would be brave. Hard to know. I'll continue to follow updates closely. I really think it is not something to dismiss because it could be the follow up of the YV movement, this time with a responsible leader, a structure and clear goals.

What also differs from the YV movement is his level of lucidity, which has the potential of rallying truth seekers. He expects such an initiative to have international repercussion, inspiring replication. It might sound crazy, ridicule or else, but again, the call has been made, and who knows what could follow? This following summon could be considered his answer to this thread's question.

I admit that his message has really moved me, and we can see the nagging voice you're talking about, aragorn, being pushed in this "summon". It works on me for many reasons. I might be easily influenced and naive, lacking faith and wondering how will we manage our personal security and needs soon. It might be fear only. After all, we are facing extremely powerful forces determined to destroy us. We begin to really be personally affected and our free will is diminishing before our very eyes now.

If one has faith and isn't materialist, then, such ideas as "Better to die standing than to live on one'e knees" and "As long as men die for it, freedom cannot perish." come to mind. As pointed out, going to jail for illegal actions or dying for a cause is terrible for the ones needing you, that would be far from considerate, not that smart, and behind, what would be the true reasons if not "fixing the world" or "being perceived as a hero"?

Trying to sort it out, what seems predominant is the fear of not being prepared enough for what's to come, lacking resources and having difficulties assuring our basic needs by lack of autonomy, increased restrictions and difficulties.
I do have the Cs perspective in mind, and we will find ways to navigate this chaos, they cannot control everything and that will be balanced out with new (or really ancient) alternatives. Let's not forget our tools.

I was looking for a quote from G about war, especially when he talks about deserters, I didn't find it but found two relevant passages to this discussion:

Thank you all for sharing your views, it is so important to have your perspective, it helps me to balance things out and take a step back. DCM Bless you All.
Hi Starshine, I read his speech and I agree, it's moving. It really speaks to our French pride, as a people who once were honorable, brave, cultivated, who were looked up to...and then lost its way. I think it is only a dream and that this France probably never existed. This man knows how to pull emotional triggers(I am not saying he's disigenuous)
There have been/is remarquable men and women, maybe there were more of them in the past, but life wasn't ideal 100 or 200 years ago, it's always been a powerful clique who held the power, before and after the Republic. There are always been those who criticize, demean what we have. There's also a bunch who are actually grateful and appreciative of our country, but they don't shout it from the roofs.

I wouldn't be surprised if this movement wins traction in the coming months. I can totally see the fear, the anger, the incertainties for the future being channeled into an uprising. But crowds are blind and only know how to destroy. As always, even if the intent is noble, it will be denaturated, and innocents will end up dead, betraying the purpose of the revolution.
People will do what they will do. For many it will be the first time they actually take their life into their hands, the first time they realize their slavery. Some will feel they have nothing left to loose and will vent their frustration by destroying everything they can.

We are all worried of what the future will bring, with this vaccine, the destruction of the economy, the desintegration of people's sanity in front of our very eyes, the extremism of all kind, how we are going to keep our families sheltered, warm, fed and safe.

We are all worried about our Soul (here at least), if we will be able to preserve it, if we will be up to the challenge, if we will have enough knowledge, hinsight and courage.

And also, remember what the Cs said, comets are on the way, the Wave is already here and the 4D STS would rather slaughter everyone than allow the masses to become truly free. Many woudn't want that freedom anyway. I doubt our country will still be left standing in 10 or 20 years.😔

I believe at this point of history, all we can do is to work on ourselves, have faith that we will find out ways to survive, that we will be helped, because what's coming is so beyond us, we have no control. What we can control is how we respond to it. That's one of the only things the PTB can't take from us.

PS: but if we ever survive to get to 4D STO, I'm totally down for creating an STO France that we put all our other achievements to shame!

The MindMatters crew recently had the opportunity to interview journalist Rod Dreher, who is the author of a terrific new book called Live Not by Lies: A Manual For Christian Dissidents. His book is very insightful and connects the dots of history with what we've seen in development over the past few years (not to mention some of the concerns posted in this thread). So I hope as many of us as possible get to read this important work and take heart that more individuals are joining the ranks of Jordan Peterson, Douglas Murray, etc. - in bringing awareness to the issues raised, along with some viable ways to think about and address them.

MindMatters: Interview with Rod Dreher: How to Survive the Coming Soft Totalitarianism

In 1974 world-renowned author of The Gulag Archipelago Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote a short essay to his Soviet compatriots beseeching them to live in truth. The message, called "Live Not By Lies" was a call to not feed into the communist government's ubiquitous daily diet of falsehoods used to perpetuate the overwhelmingly oppressive system in place. Fast forward nearly fifty years and western civilization now finds itself facing an uncannily similar situation - ideologically, politically and socially. Greatly expanding on Solzhenitsyn's letter, journalist Rod Dreher takes a stark look at our present predicament in his new book Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents.

This week on MindMatters we discuss Live Not by Lies with Rod Dreher and take a hard look at the radical left's 'soft totalitarianism' already tearing away at the very fabric of society. Between Big Tech's cancelling of conservative perspectives, ideologically motivated political policies, mass consumer surveillance, and the misled foot soldiers that threaten to attack and burn all those who disagree with them, Dreher asks the prescient question - what should one do in the face of such an onslaught?

Making use of invaluable interviews and accounts of Christian dissidents who lived under communism in Eastern Europe, Dreher relates the thoughts, strategies and faith that assisted those who sought to live in truth under the harshest and most harrowing of communist regimes. We also delve into why the church and Christianity was specifically targeted and sought out as an enemy of the state, and why the conscience inherent in religion is quite often exactly what makes it such a powerful enemy of totalitarian thinking.

Rod makes a point of discussing the origins (psychological) of totalitarianism - quoting why people, essentially, went Communist/Nazi, and in this case it was people divided and, their "mass loneliness" - their wanting to belong.

Interesting show, thanks guys!

I decided to reply to you in this thread since it's more apt for this conversation.
I know all of that materials. I understand the concepts just fine. It's only that to me personally it all feels like conceding far too much. I also do not plan on letting anyone lock me up anywhere. If someone tries, I have the right to selfdefense and I will exercise that right to the fullest extent applicable. Also I have years of combat training behind me, I have been in some nasty fights and no matter how bloody I was I never ever let it slow me down. Win first, worry about wounds later. I am trained to take the pain and nothing short of getting killed will stop me If I do not want to stop. Let me be clear, I will not harm anyone just for the sake of it or to prove something, that is just plain wrong. But I will also not let anyone attack me without defending myself. And I am prepared to go all out in selfdefense. The question is - is the attacker willing to loose his life?
Well, that's all very admirable and I have similar thoughts sometimes, but in reality it's quite pointless. If the cops knock on your door one day, you might take out a few of them and then they'll take you out, after which the media, if they even report on it, will make you look like some conspiracy kook and you will have only succeeded in making all of us who are against the march of totalitarianism look bad.
I also assume, or rather hope, you don't have anyone depending on you. If you do, then you really need to reconsider.
I have a son and wife and I'm self-employed, as well, and if my clients knew what my real thoughts on all this were, I would lose all my work and put my family at the brink of existence.
Don't get me wrong, I do not keep my mouth shut, but the only people who know my mind are my close family and friends. I have no social media accounts and never have, so no one can pin anything on me.
With other people I know, I tend to be much more strategic, but I also try to add some balance to the lies, without being too explicit.
Also, it pains me. Inside it hurts my soul to be quiet. I know I am not any better then the outright liars if I hear lies being touted everywhere and I keep being silent. Thats not how I am built. It pshyically pains me, I get sick in the stomach watching all the news lately. I think the time to act is now. I think that is why we have been sent here. If we have to die for the truth, so be it. I have no problem with that.
I think this is exactly how it should be. You should feel the pain and learn to live with it so that it doesn't control your life. Basically, you are saying that an automatic visceral reaction is the thing that's guiding your actions. This is not the way of the warrior. I suggest you re-read Don Juan's account of his encounter with the petty tyrant foreman. You think it's noble to feel indignation at injustice and act on it, but in reality it's just your self-importance that's driving you to act this way.
Timing and self-control is everything. Don't let the f***ers bait you into violence, and don't let them bait you into exposing yourself.

Once again, I truly and completely understand how you feel because I'm fighting this battle with myself as we speak. I didn't even once put on a mask until a few weeks ago. And I still don't really wear it. I just put it below my chin and go about my business, becasue I usually get left alone compared to when I don't wear one at all (ridiculous I know). I had a few conflicts with the enforcers and other random people, but you have to be strategic about those and also be externally considerate.

Also, make sure to read this thread. It might change your mind.

I decided to reply to you in this thread since it's more apt for this conversation.

Well, that's all very admirable and I have similar thoughts sometimes, but in reality it's quite pointless. If the cops knock on your door one day, you might take out a few of them and then they'll take you out, after which the media, if they even report on it, will make you look like some conspiracy kook and you will have only succeeded in making all of us who are against the march of totalitarianism look bad.
I also assume, or rather hope, you don't have anyone depending on you. If you do, then you really need to reconsider.
I have a son and wife and I'm self-employed, as well, and if my clients knew what my real thoughts on all this were, I would lose all my work and put my family at the brink of existence.
Don't get me wrong, I do not keep my mouth shut, but the only people who know my mind are my close family and friends. I have no social media accounts and never have, so no one can pin anything on me.
With other people I know, I tend to be much more strategic, but I also try to add some balance to the lies, without being too explicit.

I think this is exactly how it should be. You should feel the pain and learn to live with it so that it doesn't control your life. Basically, you are saying that an automatic visceral reaction is the thing that's guiding your actions. This is not the way of the warrior. I suggest you re-read Don Juan's account of his encounter with the petty tyrant foreman. You think it's noble to feel indignation at injustice and act on it, but in reality it's just your self-importance that's driving you to act this way.
Timing and self-control is everything. Don't let the f***ers bait you into violence, and don't let them bait you into exposing yourself.

Once again, I truly and completely understand how you feel because I'm fighting this battle with myself as we speak. I didn't even once put on a mask until a few weeks ago. And I still don't really wear it. I just put it below my chin and go about my business, becasue I usually get left alone compared to when I don't wear one at all (ridiculous I know). I had a few conflicts with the enforcers and other random people, but you have to be strategic about those and also be externally considerate.

Also, make sure to read this thread. It might change your mind.
Thanks for you answer. Let me address your thoughts one by one.

Yes, if someone tries to be violent with me, I will become violent with them in self defense. And you got it right, if someone takes me out, it might happen. However, and I can guarantee it, that whoever takes me out will have the same done to them. I have a lot of close friends in various agencies that will make sure the culprit gets the same. If someone is stupid enough to attack me, well, all hell will break loose. So whoever want to be that stupid... If they kill me, it will be their funeral also.

As for the mass media, only idiots and undeveloped (easily manipulated sleeping type) believe in them and I cannot change the minds of such people. So its not pretty much relevant what do they say or think. Never put much into what they think.

However, saying all that, I will once again repeat - I am NOT out to hurt anybody. I am NOT planning on anything like that.
I am simply stating what will happen in self defense because I will not let anyone think or act as they have any right to hurt me for no reason. I have protected weaker people a lot of times in my life, once I got across three thugs that were beating a boy. I could have just carried on, bit I did not. I stopped and said to them "Stop it". They laughed. I said it again. Then one pointed knife at me. I said "What are you planning to do with that knife? If you come towards me, I will act in self defense, and I will probably break you up". The man smiled and moved towards me. He managed to cut me sligthly on one arm. Twenty seconds later, the knife was laying on the street and I had punched him 5 or 6 times squarely in the head. I am about 280 lbs and when I punch you better beleive its going to hurt. I moved a bit aisde to relax my arm, he got away at that time. Also his comrades beat it. I risked my life but simply couldnt let three thugs beat a kid of some maybe 10 years of age. I know they might had a gun, but I simply could not look at another human being treated like that and walked and pretend as if nothing has happened.

I dislike violence. I really do. But I have training, and if it comes to that, I have the reflexes and determination to bring it to a swift end if neccessary.

I do have a family. But that is besides the point here. Yes, you might say its selfish to not think of them. But is it also not selfish to not think of all the other people - the ones that are in the same situation where I once were - looking for answers? Knowing that something is wrong with this world, but having noone to explain? Having only mainstrem media lies to look at? Is is not our responsibility to give answers to those that are also searching for truth? Isnt it selfish keeping the knowledge we have for ourselves? Didnt the C's said - network and network and network?

I am also self employed. However, my bussiness has gone down like 75% or more because od these lies peddled around the corona virus. I have nothing to loose. Because I have no more life the way it is. My family will also starve, I have to move out of my country in order to find some work that can sustain us. And Im suppose to be quiet and let that slide to the garbage that did that to us? No, I will tell the truth as it is.

My actions are not guided by automatic reactions. If it were, I would have screamed and posted the truth everywhere a long time ago. No, my actions now are guided by the fact that lies had destroyed my life, my means of earning for a living, and I am partially to blame for that. I am to blame, yes, because I kept quiet this long. I dont feel nothing except the overwhelming need to anything other then to spread the truth. I do not feel anything in regard to it, but only that it needs to be done.

You said dont let them trick me into violence. I think you didnt understand me right. I have NO plans on being violent towards anyone. My only plan is to spread the truth. The only violence can be if somebody gets violent to me, and then things can and will become violent in self defense. I will surely not sit peacefully if someone tries to beat me for example. I think that is nothing unusual. Even an domestic animal will become violent if you start beating it for no reason. That is to be expected.

Other then telling the truth, please tell me, what should we do? Wait, sit quietly while they take away our freedoms with every day? Do nothing until they win and have complete control over us? What is the point in that? I mean in waiting until there is nothing more to be done? Are we going to wait until its 1939 all again and they start corralling us on trains to the camps?

Last edited:
Also, regarding those masks - I do not wear them because of allergies. Also when I tried I got such a bad cough because these cheap napkins they call masks are so cheaply made in china that they emit a steady stream of fiber particles. I inhaled that cr*p and couldnt breathe normally for at least an hour. Those things are pure evil and toxic to me.

I think one of the problems is that a lot of people on this forum are Doers, which is good, but there is a time for doing and there is a time for waiting and watching, and I think that is what it is at the moment.

Too many folks around us are still wedded to the ’official’ narrative, they don’t need or want our help or information. They haven’t caught on sufficiently that we are led and manipulated by psychopaths that don’t have our best interest at heart.

That doesn’t mean there is not something that we can or should do. As Laura has said on multiple instances, this is the time to build (local) relationships, to network, to prepare the ground, so to say, that once the outside sentiment shifts, we are in a position to provide guidance, a coherent narrative about what is really going on, and maybe even leadership. I think at this point in time that is the most important thing to do - and that is DOING something!

Other than that, at the moment it’s a wait and see, or as the Cs say “Watch and enjoy the show!”. I think there will be plenty of opportunity in the (near?) future to DO, but again, now is the time to prepare the terrain, OSIT.

Yesterday, current gig's leadership said 'the vaccine might be required to go back into the office'. Of course, what went unsaid is that management is required to go back.

Repeatedly telling myself "strategic enclosure" and to at least be thankful to the universe that I've been given several months of advance notice to find a new gig. It's taking all of my self control to not publicly blast people who 'might be Nazis'.

I hate these psychopaths.

Yesterday, current gig's leadership said 'the vaccine might be required to go back into the office'. Of course, what went unsaid is that management is required to go back.

Repeatedly telling myself "strategic enclosure" and to at least be thankful to the universe that I've been given several months of advance notice to find a new gig. It's taking all of my self control to not publicly blast people who 'might be Nazis'.

I hate these psychopaths.
I understand your position; believe me when I say so. That is quack science, as of a few days ago French and German authorities are declining to have the elderly vaccinated, they are now openly stating that giving these new vaccines to the 65 yrs old and older "presents an unknown risk". So the vaccine is probably really bad when the authorities have said that. Of course the manufacturers of the vaccine are trying to say it is not so, but at this point, I think the gig is up. Everybody know that vaccines are too dangerous for over 65 yrs old, and for under 65 yrs, there in no point of vaccinating since those age group is very unlikely to have serious consequences from corona virus.

So it might very well be that hey are going to drop these stupid rq's soon. I sure hope so.

I understand your position; believe me when I say so. That is quack science, as of a few days ago French and German authorities are declining to have the elderly vaccinated, they are now openly stating that giving these new vaccines to the 65 yrs old and older "presents an unknown risk". So the vaccine is probably really bad when the authorities have said that. Of course the manufacturers of the vaccine are trying to say it is not so, but at this point, I think the gig is up. Everybody know that vaccines are too dangerous for over 65 yrs old, and for under 65 yrs, there in no point of vaccinating since those age group is very unlikely to have serious consequences from corona virus.

So it might very well be that hey are going to drop these stupid rq's soon. I sure hope so.

But remember

All the pushing, recommendations, lies and actions revolving mRNA vaccines - is violating many laws. I start to think of the direction to make responsible people aware of that they commit a crime !

Companies will listen to that ! And we need to bring that up, making them aware of that as the winds change, the truths increasingly come to light, they will not be able to stay in the lime light of "just having followed orders". They may face the "dark side" of this Plandemic - responsible in the courts of law !

All over the world, massive efforts are now coordinated with lawyers and medical expertise !

Even doctors who promote "vaccines" will personally be left open, responsible for Crimes against Humanity.

A warning in advance

that they may not all go free, even if they now have lots of wind in their back now (e.g. general support due to the official pro"vaccine" narrative). I will definitely approach the company I am working for, and gently remind them, that they may want to think in terms of what happens, when they promote these "vaccines" - it will fall under the jurisdiction of Crime against Humanity...

We are talking about dire consequences !

I am saying, that if (in my case for example) the Chinese Stockholm subway company moves into the direction; to promote, mandate, or promise false claims revolving mRNA vaccines - they can later not simply hide behind "just following recommendations". [So far, they have not moved in that direction]

But if - then it will be a very serious crime !

I believe as of now, that many companies and doctors etc fail to recognize that risk assessment.

So: It is worth to remind any entity, company, doctor, etc - that they will face personal responsibility, under critical eye of scrutiny of committed Crimes against Humanity, by having promoted these mRNA vaccines.

Last edited:

Does "everybody know" these things, regarding them being both dangerous and pointless?

The 'well to do' financial / technocratic groupthink bubble still thinks "everything will be back to normal after the shot". It's going to take a lot more than literally murdering grandma with experimental drugs for these people to wake up...

But remember

All the pushing, recommendations, lies and actions revolving mRNA vaccines - is violating many laws. I start to think of the direction to make responsible people aware of that they commit a crime !

Companies will listen to that ! And we need to bring that up, making them aware of that as the winds change, the truths increasingly come to light, they will not be able to stay in the lime light of "just having followed orders". They may face the "dark side" of this Plandemic - responsible in the courts of law !

All over the world, massive efforts are now coordinated with lawyers and medical expertise !

Even doctors who promote "vaccines" will personally be left open, responsible for Crimes against Humanity.

A warning in advance

that they may not all go free, even if they now have lots of wind in their back now (e.g. general support due to the official pro"vaccine" narrative). I will definitely approach the company I am working for, and gently remind them, that they may want to think in terms of what happens, when they promote these "vaccines" - it will fall under the jurisdiction of Crime against Humanity...

We are talking about dire consequences !

I am saying, that if (in my case for example) the Chinese Stockholm subway company moves into the direction; to promote, mandate, or promise false claims revolving mRNA vaccines - they can later not simply hide behind "just following recommendations". [So far, they have not moved in that direction]

But if - then it will be a very serious crime !

I believe as of now, that many companies and doctors etc fail to recognize that risk assessment.

So: It is worth to remind any entity, company, doctor, etc - that they will face personal responsibility, under critical eye of scrutiny of committed Crimes against Humanity, by having promoted these mRNA vaccines.
I would think that the events of the last twenty years, especially the last year, would have conclusively demonstrated that certain crimes against humanity can and will be committed with impunity.

Does "everybody know" these things, regarding them being both dangerous and pointless?

The 'well to do' financial / technocratic groupthink bubble still thinks "everything will be back to normal after the shot". It's going to take a lot more than literally murdering grandma with experimental drugs for these people to wake up...

I would think that the events of the last twenty years, especially the last year, would have conclusively demonstrated that certain crimes against humanity can and will be committed with impunity.

Never ever before

have so many lawyers and medical expertise being cooperating worldwide together in this ! And they are increasing. I am not aware of that this has happened before in the last 20 years. Remember that many nations laws are still in favor for humanity, not against humanity. The numbers of the crimes are all present, actually accessible to the public (even if it takes great effort to do so).

Of course, might there be a string of wishful thinking in what I write ? Possibly. I always keep that in mind - I honestly do that every day.

I think I choose accordingly and parallel to what I see in progress on the juridical side of this Plandemic. I sense honest hope based on those whereabouts and the huge efforts that are being taken by lawyers worldwide !

Back
Top Bottom