Sol (Sun) and its phenomena

On May 8th on the highway on my way from Mexico City to Toluca I saw something very similar to this video. Although the Sun did not seem strange to me, I was struck by the red color it presented.​

Strange coloration of the sun in South Florida , no notifications of any wildfire or smoke source nearby to give it that hue .
Via @Tboo211 #Sun #SolarStorm #weather.

One theory mentions that:

As the Sun dips below the horizon, its rays must travel through a greater amount of atmosphere to reach our eyes. This path provides an ideal setting for the reddish hue to occur. The physical reactions and expansion of the light waves give the sunset an orange color.

Throughout this journey, the rays collide with large amounts of suspended particles, which causes the blue component of these rays to scatter more than at any other time of the day. As this color separates, the more reddish colors have a free path to pass through, and this is why the sun abandons its characteristic yellow and dresses in red.​

Did anyone feel weird during the 8th-10th? I know some people who reported headaches, but what about any unusually murderous thoughts?
In my case, it's hard to tell what's what because there are many variables such as:
1- I started my period on the 11th.
2- I cheated with some inflammatory food and coffee for a few days (Wednesday to Friday)
3- My son wakes me up at 6 am - 6h30, no matter what time he goes to sleep... 😖 there's too much light coming through the curtain's side. I have to fix this, otherwise, he'll soon be waking up at 5 am.

Friday, I felt so tired I went back to bed at 10 am and took a 4h nap. That night, I went to bed at 2 am because of the Aurora.
That evening, I noticed the cat and the kids were supercharged/frisky. I had more energy, but could be because of that darn 4h nap.

Saturday I was in recovery mode from going to sleep too late.
Today I'm "dead batteries"; I feel completely drained.

Also, I've had leg aches for the last 3 days. I had to use the RedLight NIR on my legs to help. And I have felt sore tonsils since yesterday.

I can't remember which day it was, but when I went to bed, I could hear 4 different frequencies as opposed to the usual 1-2 high-pitch ultrasounds. There was a low tone, a mid one, and 2 high pitch.
What's interesting to note is that, when I received my crystals, those damned annoying sounds went away completely for about 5-7 days. Oh my God, what a relief. After my 2nd fibrillation/hospitalization, I could hear those noises slowly piercing back the "shield". They would come on a little, then off, then gradually louder, until back to full force, but much worse than before. They came back so loud it was insufferable, and it brought a sense of pressure around my head. This lasted a bit less than 2 weeks and is now back to the normal level of annoyance as prior to receiving the crystals.

Did anyone feel weird during the 8th-10th? I know some people who reported headaches, but what about any unusually murderous thoughts
Yes I did. There were also potential confounding factors but I felt particularly strange in that I felt traumatised. Had a tension headache that was an old pattern that came back. Then I felt really disconnected and just off. It was a marked difference.

Yeah I felt mostly normal through the flares, nothing murderous really, but I did have something that felt like the beginnings of a panic attack. I sat down and did some meditation and journaling and it went away. And also really tired.

Did anyone feel weird during the 8th-10th? I know some people who reported headaches, but what about any unusually murderous thoughts?
No murderous thoughts, I did catch a funky virus or something, so I've been under the weather. Other than that, business as usual on my end, perhaps we won't see the fall out on humanity form this for a bit. It might not be something that affects people immediately, it may take some time.

Also, I wonder if this would affect HAARP and other beaming tech they may have about the place.

Well, I certainly missed a lot in the time I spent away from this thread.

For over a month now, my area has been working on the power lines. They seem to be replacing the components on all of them. I'm in a metropolitan area, and they're everywhere I drive by. Could be related, could not.

My internet has been rather slow lately too, but nothing compared to how it's been this weekend. VPN or not, speed tests show over 100Mbps download speeds, yet my connection has been doodoo. I'm not very tech savvy, but I just downloaded a 175MB file that took me 30 minutes when it shouldn't take more than 2 seconds.

I went to a family member's house today only to find out it isn't just me (or my ISP).

Maybe not murderous but definitely moody. Maybe a little murderous 🤭

SOLAR CYCLE 25 ACTIVITY REPORT MAY 13_2024

Solar activity has been at high levels for the past 24 hours. The largest solar event of the period was a X1 event observed at 1626 UTC from Region 3664 (S19W75). The flare generated a Strong R3 radio blackout over Americas
20240512_212415.png

In addition AR3664 produced the following M-class flares

● M2.3 at 05:52 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over East Asia
20240512_212914.png

● M1.6 at 12:41 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over West Africa
● M1 at 13:41 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over West Africa
20240512_213209.png

● M1.5 at 13:56 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over Atlantic Ocean
20240512_213451.png

● M4.8 at 20:32 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over Pacific Ocean
20240512_213616.png

● M1.1 at 22:06 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over West Pacific Ocean
● M1.1 at 22:18 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over West Pacific Ocean
20240512_213844.png

The total number of sunspots has decreased to 186 of which 66 of them are grouped into 12 active regions as follows:

Active RegionSunspotsSize (MH)
AR3664281920 Byd
AR3667290
AR3670220
AR3671830
AR3672480
AR3673130
AR36743110
AR3675560
AR36761080 new By
AR3677110 new reg
AR3678110 new reg
AR3679120 new reg
hmi200.jpg
AR3664 is decaying but maintains a beta-gamma-delta-class magnetic field that harbors energy for strong X-class flares. Its size is 1920MH

NOAA's forecast for the next 24 hours: 99% chance of C flares, 95% chance of M flares and 75% chance of X flares.

● Auroral Activity

The geomagnetic field has been at unsettled to severe storm levels for the past 24 hours. On May 12 Solar wind speed reached a peak of 1005 km/s (very high speed) at 00:55 UTC. Total IMF reached 15 nT at 21:16 UTC​
THE STORM IS OVER, BUT... This weekend's extreme geomagnetic storm is over, but there might be a last gasp. NOAA forecasters are currently predicting a return to severe (G4) conditions on May 12th when one or more CMEs might hit Earth's magnetic field. Of particular interest is the CME from yesterday's X5.8-class flare -- a potent storm cloud that could spark renewed auroras if its internal magnetic field is oriented correctly. SpaceWeather.com​

Aurora Oval Bz: -1.46 nT South
aurora-map.jpg

● Current Conditions at 04:22 UTC on May 13

Moderate G2 geomagnetic storm (Kp6) in progress. The solar wind has a high speed of 782 km/s pointing south with negative Bz value of 1.46 the radiation storm has subsided however good conditions exist for aurora sightings at high latitudes.
AURORAS IN STRANGE PLACES: The historic geomagnetic storm of May 10-11, 2024, produced auroras across Europe, Asia, Japan, Mexico, and all 50 US stetes--even Hawaii. Hundreds of millions of people saw the colored lights for the first time in their lives. No photographer could have planned to frame Opuntia chlorotica with the red glow of a CME, yet here it is:​
Kyle Nulla Cognomen sends this picture from Las Vegas, Nevada. "What a gorgeous view of the desert sky illuminated by aurora," he says. "I could see the reds and greens with my naked eye!" SpaceWeather.com​

On May 13 Solar activity is likely to be high with a chance for an X-class flare while the geomagnetic field is expected to be at unsettled to severe storm levels.​

▪︎ Moderate G2 geomagnetic storm (Kp6)
Threshold Reached: 03:55 UTC
▪Solar wind speed record: 782 km/sec (high speed)
▪︎ density: 5 p/cm³ (low density)
▪︎ Interplanetary Magnetic Field (IMF)
Bt: 8 nT
▪︎ X-ray Solar Flare : M1 0133 UT May13
▪︎ Thermosphere Climate Index
today: Warm
▪︎ Neutron Counts today: -12% (Low)
▪︎ Sunspot number: 186 (SN 148 May 12)
▪︎ Spotless Days 2023 total: 0 days (0%)
▪︎ There are no significant equatorial coronal holes on the Earthside of the sun. .
SpaceWeatherlive.com
SpaceWeather.com

"unusually murderous" 😂

No murderous thoughts (unusual or otherwise), but I think HAARP affects mostly North America, so fwiw. I do think these solar storms fall into the category of events in "the skies, land and oceans", so combined with the recent bleedthroughs (Francis Scott Key bridge and UK horses/Big Ben incident) and the outgassings in the South Atlantic, they might point to something regarding the impending or recent "program change". There's also been the new Kharkov offensive by the Russians in Ukraine, and the announcement of Andrei Belousov as Russia's new Defence Minister, which are pretty significant changes.

Yeah, I noticed an increased feeling of agitation/lack of patience (the whole fam really) and could see it in the demeanor of other drivers coming home from work Friday afternoon - everyone was a little more aggressive over in Northern California (just down wind from Alaska/HAARP. I was even saying to myself how it feels like there’s some kinda “memory wipe” happening - extra scattered. I noticed something similar a few times at work amount coworkers during Covid - it was like conversations or decisions never took place. 🤔

Another peculiar thing, my son’s light was out when we woke up Saturday morning. After changing the light bulb the dimmer switch seemed to cause a constant flickering. I was able to set the level on the switch and stop the flickering and it didn’t all night until following morning around 6:40am. I tried to fix the flickering by adjusting the level but now it always started flickering no matter what the level was. Ok, maybe just a broken dimmer switch… or there was some electrical disturbances affecting it or both. It felt odd though, and I tried a number of different types of bulbs to see if one wouldn’t flicker - a blue light bulb seemed to work but was too dim for my son. Now the high-strange part…

I ordered a couple things from Amazon on Friday set to arrive today - a tripod for a telescope and a guitar strap. When the packages arrived, the tripod was in one box and the other I opened expecting the guitar strap but it was a box of color changing smart light bulbs! I never ordered, nor heard of them. What are the odds the a random error in an Amazon packaging facility would send light bulbs?! 😵‍💫

Going to be extra vigilant this week if this is some “STS calling card”. Might be gettin’ weird over on the West Coast…

I ordered a couple things from Amazon on Friday set to arrive today - a tripod for a telescope and a guitar strap. When the packages arrived, the tripod was in one box and the other I opened expecting the guitar strap but it was a box of color changing smart light bulbs! I never ordered, nor heard of them. What are the odds the a random error in an Amazon packaging facility would send light bulbs?! 😵‍💫

Warehouse mistakes can and do happen all the time, I suppose. But FWIW, my amazon order that was set to arrive on the 10th disappeared off the face of the earth. I went to look, and it doesn’t even show up in my history. If it wasn’t because I took a screenshot of the order confirmation, I would think I was going crazy.

After waking up this morning, as usual, I brewed my coffee and drank it accompanied by a first cigarette. Then took my tablet to explore the latest news and as I opened SOTT, Laura and Ark critic and commentary here; The Goldilocks Enigma was my first read. I’m sure that most of you have read it but for those of you that didn’t I suggest that you follow the link and read it first as it was from it, wild reading it, that my questioning on the phenomena that I witnessed Saturday morning came.
Early Saturday morning, 2:15 am, my alarm clock woke me up so I can witness with my own eyes the aurora borealis that were expected to be visible in my geographic location and luckily, as predicted, we had a perfect clear sky. As promised after some time waiting, the celestial spectacle started and I, for me personally, witnessed the most astonishing aurora phenomena in my life time so far. They were truly majestic. During my observation, at first I was wondering how our different technologies as electric transportation line, satellites and communication web etc... would fare during this mega storm of high energy particles from the sun as well as, how it may impact our biological body. My thought, at first, were in this regard purely view entirely with this materialistic and scientific point of view. The phenomena was, at the beginning, only see through my mechanical self, following the interpretation of the materialistic mindset that we were indoctrinated to and ask to follow. But as my observation of this light and energies display continued, I pushed this materialistic questioning aside and started paying attention at how it could also as effects on the non-materialistic part of our being.
Such an observation came at observing my emotional state during the aurora. One observation was a euphoria kind of state, a feeling of well-being and happiness and it lasted well into the morning and as to a lesser and lesser degree trough out the day. I first thought that it was an effect of a lack of sleep as my night was cut by a few hours but I’m now questioning this direction and explanation. As well yesterday, as I was looking at the many pictures that we took, I was wondering how thousands of years ago this phenomena was seen an interpreted by our ancestors. How, lacking today is scientific knowledge, it must have been interpreted on a more or absolute spiritual level. What would our ancestor observing this in the nightly sky, something like on this photo for example, have though and interpreted it.

IMG_3559.jpg

With their obvious lesser scientific knowledge development, a more spiritual path was probably the principal mean that was used at the time. I tried to put aside my contemporary view and put myself in their shoes. Could imagine, contemplating the picture above, where some of the early man have seen some kind of higher consciousness materializing in their environment from the celestial sphere, angel descending from higher realm for a brief moment and how it could have in some case started or being used by a belief system. Today the scientific establishment demand us that we laugh at their simplistic spiritual interpretation because it is purely a known materialistic energy display of particle but, is it really so.

We know from the gathered knowledge from the C’s that star or planet, as our sun and the earth, are windows that can permit, if you know how, the transfer from other realm or level of density, in a sense the transfer of consciousness from higher realm. The C’s told us as well that consciousness is the most pure form of energy. The aurora phenomenon observed these last few days was view in the past interpreted as a projection of higher consciousness in our material environment, god, divinity etc, and of course, a quick search will give you as much answer, as the many culture and civilisation of the pass mostly connected to spirituality, divinity and god like consciousness.

I choose this particular one bellow as it seem to define my questioning mind at the moment.

What is the spiritual meaning of the aurora borealis?

The Lights symbolise all that is magical, mystical and unknown about the world. There are various myths and legends surrounding the Northern Lights. The locals believed that these dancing waves of colour are our powerful guardian spirits; the spirits of our ancestors who come to meet and bless us.

Maybe, I’m seeing too much in this phenomena but maybe, the ancient interpretation of it (spiritually) is in a way closer to the truth compare to our totally materialistic way of seeing the universe and as explained in Laura and Ark article above, completely wrong as it constrict and even suppress the spiritual aspect of our interaction with our environment and progression of our understanding of all creation.
Are we witnessing by those tremendous display of energy more than what meet the eyes. With all we know is coming, with all that we learned from our communication with the C’s and the research in this forum by our community, can what we see in our sky at this late moment be, as foretold by the C’s, interpreted in a new perspective, connecting the material with the spiritual world and realities. Could it be a connection or a projection of higher consciousness in our reality? That is the first question that came to my mind.
Before the fall, humanity was living in a different cosmic environment and was STO 3rd density and possessing a variable physicality. Contact with higher STO consciousness was as well possible and if I remember correctly interaction as well. There was a war that the STO lost and our ancestor or we in the pass choose to align with the STS by choosing to incarnate in our present body and thus passing from the long wave cycle to a short wave cycle. You know as well as me and maybe more than I what the result was. I won’t go through it all but one thing that was created to keep us in this material prison was the creation by our 4th density sts of the frequency fence. Communication was cut off and humanity was isolated at the total mercy of our new ‘’master``.
But, as Laura stated there was in some human, with probably some specific genes, who could still make contact with our ‘’guardian’’, they were know as shaman. They were the intermediary between us and the consciousness of the higher level, the connection wasn’t totally annihilated. In the book by Mircea Eliade, Shamanism, he tell us of how these gifted individual were a priority target when invasion from an emancipating new culture base on a new religion, I think that Buddhism was name, as they were probably a great treat to the control system of our overlord. Religion or spirituality passed in the hands of non gifted individual at that moment. As of today, as told in Laura and Ark article, these new religion probably used as in today scientific control system, those same authoritarian follower in this purging program that we can see trough out our history.
What myths that survived behind the northern light in the different culture that were, are in contact with the phenomena, may just be some remain of a much more profound spiritual understanding and connection that was lost, as was lost those gifted human in the purge of the control system. Modern religion for its part, the product of non gifted individual of the control system as not much to say other than it is the divine manifesting is glory in our celestial sphere for all to see. No wonder the simplistic interpretation if you ask me as in today only scientific interpretation of the phenomena, nothing to see here folks, it is just ejected particles from the sun interaction with earth is magnetic shield.
As I said above, am I seeing, imagining, more in this phenomena that I should and should I be simply accepting the scientific and modern religious belief of the present concerning it.

Do you think that it is worth enquiring the subject with C’s.

A: Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

Last edited:
Either that, or (2) HAARP was activated in preparation for the upcoming program change - a mind control test run, under the cover of the auroras? Or (3) they were happily beaming away like they always do, and it was just a coincidence that they did so on the date the auroras arrived.

Whatever it was, luckily we can become stronger by noticing the beaming and resisting its affects through self-remembering:

Jan 13, 2024

I spent part of the day in bed, cancelled an activity for today. Around 8 p.m. it hit me, electromagnetic changes cause heart and ANS stress response, there was some science report I'd read quite a while ago. I felt wiped out all day, and still today. Reminder, I'm elderly.

Impatience, I realized I needed to hang on especially firmly to patience with others yesterday. On reflection, that suggests underlying semi-murderous thoughts. Yes, to that, just not outright murderous thoughts, but more than usual unbalanced intolerance.

Quick look online yielded this on the various geomagnetic conditions:

Long-Term Study of Heart Rate Variability Responses to Changes in the Solar and Geomagnetic Environment - HeartMath Institute

Downloaded study conclusions:
ConclusionsOverall, this study strongly confrms that daily ANS activity, as refected by HRV measures, responds to changesin geomagnetic and solar activity primarily during periods undisturbed by solar activity. Furthermore, these ANSresponses are initiated at diferent times afer the change in the various environmental factors and continue overdiferent lengths of time. Solar wind was negatively correlated with IBIs indicating that heart rate increases withincreases in solar wind that suggests a physiological stress reaction occurred. It appears that increased cosmicrays, solar radio fux, and Schumann resonance power are all associated with increased HRV and increased parasympathetic activity, and the ANS responds quickly to changes in these environmental factors. Tese may well besome of the key drivers of Tchijevsky’s Index of Mass Human Excitability that clearly tracks the solar cycle. Tesefndings support the hypothesis that these energetic environmental factors act as energy sources that outplay indiferent ways depending on an individual’s health status and maturity level and capacity of self-regulation.

The 1872 Chapman-Silverman storm

The solar storm of February 1872, known as the Chapman-Silverman storm, produced a global display of auroras visible near the equator in locations like Bombay and Khartoum. This extraordinary phenomenon disrupted telegraph communications, showcasing the vulnerability of even the 19th-century technology to solar storms.

In a new study, an international consortium of researchers from nine countries has detailed the solar origins and wide-ranging terrestrial impacts of this event. This storm, alongside others like the Carrington storm of 1859 and the New York Railroad storm of 1921, is now recognized as one of the most extreme geomagnetic events in recent history.

Studying an aurora borealis from 1872

The study, spearheaded by Nagoya University, the US National Solar Observatory, and the Royal Observatory of Belgium, involved 22 scientists. They utilized historical records and modern techniques to analyze the Chapman-Silverman storm. Key sources included forgotten sunspot records from Belgian and Italian archives and geomagnetic field measurements from diverse locations.

One significant finding was the storm’s origin in a medium-sized, complex sunspot group. This challenges the assumption that only large sunspot groups can trigger extreme magnetic storms. Over 700 auroral records were examined, revealing that the night sky was illuminated with auroras reaching as far as 20° in latitude in both hemispheres.

Our findings confirm the Chapman-Silverman storm in February 1872 as one of the most extreme geomagnetic storms in recent history. Its size rivalled those of the Carrington storm in September 1859 and the NY Railroad storm in May 1921,” Hayakawa said. “This means that we now know that the world has seen at least three geomagnetic superstorms in the last two centuries. Space weather events that could cause such a major impact represent a risk that cannot be discounted.”

Solar storms, aurora borealis, and the future

The study emphasizes the importance of historical records in understanding and preparing for such events. With the Sun approaching the maximum of Solar Cycle 25, recently predicted for 2024, enhanced auroral activity is expected, underlining the need for vigilance and preparedness against potential geomagnetic storms in our increasingly technologically dependent world.

Hayakawa warns of complacency, saying, “Such extreme events are rare. On the one hand, we are fortunate to have missed such superstorms in the modern time. On the other hand, the occurrence of three such superstorms in 6 decades shows that the threat to modern society is real. Therefore, the preservation and analysis of historical records is important to assess, understand, and mitigate the impact of such events.”

When we look at the 19th century, we can see that these storms coincided with sunspot maximums:

solar storms.JPG

So they had 4 solar storms in a row, separated by 10-13 years. So if this was our biggest storm for this sunspot maximum, then the next one will be in about 11 years.

The downloaded study conclusions copied from the original with a lot of gobbeldygook. I assumed I didn't need to go over that part of the post. Wrong. Copying again here. Yes, it copies with many errors, now corrected for readability and sense, making it the same as it appears at the bottom of the study.

The link to the study again: https://www.heartmath.org/assets/up...o-changes-in-solar-geomagnetic-enviroment.pdf

Overall, this study strongly confrms that daily ANS activity, as refected by HRV measures, responds to changes in geomagnetic and solar activity primarily during periods undisturbed by solar activity. Furthermore, these ANS responses are initiated at diferent times afer the change in the various environmental factors and continue over diferent lengths of time. Solar wind was negatively correlated with IBIs indicating that heart rate increases with increases in solar wind that suggests a physiological stress reaction occurred. It appears that increased cosmic rays, solar radio flux, and Schumann resonance power are all associated with increased HRV and increased parasympathetic activity, and the ANS responds quickly to changes in these environmental factors. These may well besome of the key drivers of Tchijevsky’s Index of Mass Human Excitability that clearly tracks the solar cycle. These findings support the hypothesis that these energetic environmental factors act as energy sources that outplay in diferent ways depending on an individual’s health status and maturity level and capacity of self-regulation.

Back
Top Bottom