And here is the subtitle template:

As always, have fun :-D !

Alright.

Here is the translation table:

I'll do the German IT.

Thanks, Croatian ECS srt file is ready for upload.

Attachments

• ECS_July_2019_Cro.srt.txt
    9.1 KB · Views: 3
Alright.

Thanks OS, Gawan and all chroniclers. I'll do the IT as well as prepare the Focus for French team. :)

The IT of the German subs is finished, as is the IT of the German Focus article! :-)
What? 1h 18mins for IT of subs and focus?! That's not even German performance... That must be AI! :wow:

I am on the Czech IT now. Will measure the time just to see. Pity we can't use DeepL. Maybe then we could match die Deutsche Leistung :-D

BTW, with the new music and all the EC craziness still going up, my impression from watching the latest summary was 'madness'. I had to turn the sound almost off because the atmosphere in the video is biblically catastrophic. Really scary.

Edit: FWIW, when I see the comments on YT, many people want the old music back. And the first list of the sheet 'Earth changes summary' is without the word 'SOTT' but I presume it should be there since it is still in the title.

And the first list of the sheet 'Earth changes summary' is without the word 'SOTT' but I presume it should be there since it is still in the title.
I see. It's because the SOTT logo is in graphics. Pardon me.

What? 1h 18mins for IT of subs and focus?! That's not even German performance... That must be AI! :wow:

I am on the Czech IT now. Will measure the time just to see. Pity we can't use DeepL. Maybe then we could match die Deutsche Leistung :-D

I didn't use DeepL, but dict.cc - and there's a Czech version, too! You might wanna try it and then we'll see whether there isn't something like die Tschechische Leistung far overtaking 'the German one'! :-D;-)

I am on the Czech IT now.

Czech section ready for PR...:knitting:

I didn't use DeepL, but dict.cc - and there's a Czech version, too! You might wanna try it
Mmm, not good enough for Czech, unfortunately. The real quality is still to be seen some day in future. But for translating single words it is a good online dictionary. Thanks for the tip, appreciated. So not counting my cigarette breaks, it took 2hrs 10 mins to translate...

Mmm, not good enough for Czech, unfortunately. The real quality is still to be seen some day in future. But for translating single words it is a good online dictionary. Thanks for the tip, appreciated. So not counting my cigarette breaks, it took 2hrs 10 mins to translate...

Oh, then that was a misunderstanding on my side. You can't use dict.cc for whole sentences, it's indeed only for single words, also in the other languages it's offering.

Back
Top Bottom