SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

The Youtube video has been deleted. The reason given on the empty video field is, roughly translated, "claim of violation of a copyright raised by a third party" (see attached screenshot). Well, I've never seen this happening before with an Earth Changes video (or maybe I missed it). The video can still be watched on Vimeo, but for adding the subtitles the Youtube video is needed. Maybe that's the reason why there's no sheet with subtitles yet.

Edit: Screenshot of deletion claim added instead of video.

Attachments

• Screenshot deletion claim.png
    Screenshot deletion claim.png
    22 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Yes, people, there was a video of a tornado of someone else's channel. And that person made a manual copyright claim. No way to disprove it, so YouTube removed it.

We sent him a message, but he hasn't responded yet. We were waiting to solve the problem, trying to save the visits and the likes, but seeing his silence, we're uploading sott's summary again without the tornado video. In a few days, the subtitles will be up. Sorry for the delay.

The Youtube video has been deleted. The reason given on the empty video field is, roughly translated, "claim of violation of a copyright raised by a third party" (see attached screenshot). Well, I've never seen this happening before with an Earth Changes video (or maybe I missed it). The video can still be watched on Vimeo, but for adding the subtitles the Youtube video is needed. Maybe that's the reason why there's no sheet with subtitles yet.

Edit: Screenshot of deletion claim added instead of video.

Thank you Learner, that makes sense.

Yes, people, there was a video of a tornado of someone else's channel. And that person made a manual copyright claim. No way to disprove it, so YouTube removed it.

We sent him a message, but he hasn't responded yet. We were waiting to solve the problem, trying to save the visits and the likes, but seeing his silence, we're uploading sott's summary again without the tornado video. In a few days, the subtitles will be up. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks OS for your answer, what a pity, waste of time and energy. I'm sorry for you guys that you have to do it again. We will do what we have to do when it is ready, don't be sorry. ;-)

Here is the translation cooking table:

And here the mixing table:

🍳👨‍🍳🍽

Thank you to everyone involved for another great video, it's a shame about the copyright claim that caused additional workload.

Czech IT is done, over to @anka for PR :-)

Czech IT is done, over to @anka for PR :-)

The batch is ready for baking. Thank you, guys, for all the work during this crazy time, especially considering the extra job because of the copyright thing. You rock! :headbanger:

BTW, I added the full name of the Brazilian state in the row #13 because there is another Rio Grande state (do Norte) in the country.
Extratropical cyclone hits the coast of Brazil, brings floods to states of Santa Catarina & Rio Grande do Sul - 06 Apr

The batch is ready for baking. Thank you, guys, for all the work during this crazy time, especially considering the extra job because of the copyright thing. You rock! :headbanger:

BTW, I added the full name of the Brazilian state in the row #13 because there is another Rio Grande state (do Norte) in the country.

PR done and ready for the oven

French baguette and Czech pivo is served ;-).

Back
Top Bottom