SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Working on the French translation.

Ready for the PR1. @Maat or ....

Thanks Gawan & everyone else involved! I'll do the German IT.

The IT for the subtitles and for the Focus is ready for PR.

One thing I wasn't sure about in the subtitles, on line 52 it says: "A very bright meteoroid consuming in the atmosphere seen in more than 1000 km east of the United States - 16 Apr" (corresponding to this post).

However, in the video itself it says: "A very bright meteoroid burns up the atmosphere and is seen across 1000km of the Eastern USA". I chose the translation according to this latter one (it seems more logical to me), but as I can't assess, which one is correct, I decided to bring it up here though.

One thing I wasn't sure about in the subtitles, on line 52 it says: "A very bright meteoroid consuming in the atmosphere seen in more than 1000 km east of the United States - 16 Apr" (corresponding to this post).

However, in the video itself it says: "A very bright meteoroid burns up the atmosphere and is seen across 1000km of the Eastern USA". I chose the translation according to this latter one (it seems more logical to me), but as I can't assess, which one is correct, I decided to bring it up here though.

I'll do the PR and will have a look at the point you're bringing up.

Ready for the PR1. @Maat or ....

PR1 is done and captions are ready for embedding. The focus is ready as well. Thank you everyone. :)

The PRs for the subtitles and the Focus are done. As for the point you've brought up above, let's wait for others to chime in.

The PRs for the subtitles and the Focus are done. As for the point you've brought up above, let's wait for others to chime in.

Thank you for doing the PR, Aiming! And yes, let's see what others will say about that point.

I changed it to the latter version since the other seems to be a translation from French.

The captions have been embedded as far as I can see @MK Scarlett

Yes, everything is finished, but I was not sure because of the line 52 and if something in the French or other translations need to be changed. See discussion above.

I changed it to the latter version since the other seems to be a translation from French.

The captions have been embedded as far as I can see @MK Scarlett

Yes, everything is finished, but I was not sure because of the line 52 and if something in the French or other translations need to be changed. See discussion above.

I had done the translation according to the Learner post, however I've made a little modification in this specific caption 52 this morning (plus, there was a misspelling).

I had done the translation according to the Learner post, however I've made a little modification in this specific caption 52 this morning (plus, there was a misspelling).

It is fixed.

Everything is published.

Here is the translation table:

And here is the subtitle template:

Thank you! Croatian subtitles are ready for upload.

Attachments

• ECS_Apr_2019_Cro.srt.txt
    20 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom