SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Alright, it is corrected now.
Puno hvala! - Thanks a lot! :flowers:
Croatian Focus, SOTT Summary for July 2021, is published here.

PR of Croatian subtitles (and Focus article) of SOTT Summary for August 2021 is done are ready for cooking.
It was my first time to extract and edit/arrange SRT file (attached to this post), so I hope I did everything right. :-)

Attachments

• ECS_August_2021_Cro.srt.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi people, here is the English subtitles for September.

Thank you. Here are the ingredients for the subtitles (table):

And here is the mixing machine for the finished subtitles:

Puno hvala! - Thanks a lot! :flowers:
Croatian Focus, SOTT Summary for July 2021, is published here.

PR of Croatian subtitles (and Focus article) of SOTT Summary for August 2021 is done are ready for cooking.
It was my first time to extract and edit/arrange SRT file (attached to this post), so I hope I did everything right. :-)

Finally it is also done and published, sorry for the delay.

Finally it is also done and published, sorry for the delay.

No problem, thank you! :flowers:

Croatian SOTT Summary Focus for August 2021 is published:

Thank you, OS, Gawan and everyobody else involved. I will do the German IT.

IT is finished. Passing it over for PR.

Added: It seems one event has been covered twice: "Early heavy snowfall in parts of Anchorage, Alaska causes outages - up to 13 inches of snow - 24 Sep". It's in line 72 and in line 87.

Last edited:

And here is the mixing machine for the finished subtitles:

Thanks OS & Gawan.
I will do the French IT, PR and Focus.

Yes, it is a mistake. I don't know if the images are also repeated or if it is another weather event.

I had a look at the respective sequences in the video. The first one starts at 18:45 minutes and shows some settlement covered in snow. Apparently it's a woman doing the filming from her balcony, singing some variation of a Christmas song. You can see a tree still full in leaves.

The other sequence occurs at 23:15 minutes and shows other images, a facility looking like the outdoor area of some restaurant and a street pummelled by hail. There's some snow too. Can't say if this is in the same region or somewhere else, though.

I had a look at the respective sequences in the video. The first one starts at 18:45 minutes and shows some settlement covered in snow. Apparently it's a woman doing the filming from her balcony, singing some variation of a Christmas song. You can see a tree still full in leaves.

The other sequence occurs at 23:15 minutes and shows other images, a facility looking like the outdoor area of some restaurant and a street pummelled by hail. There's some snow too. Can't say if this is in the same region or somewhere else, though.
Exactly, the second sequence could also be alaska, or any other place.... I'm going to comment it to @logos5x5 to see what happened... I think it's too late to change the video and upload it again, but at least we can leave an "erratum" note in the description.

Croatian IT of subtitles and Focus is done and ready for PR.

Thank you SOTT Summary team for another jaw-dropping compilation, it could very well be that we are one foot into the icey period/age already. :flowers:
🥶

Back
Top Bottom