Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Unvaxxed Amish Death Rates 90 Times Lower Than Rest of America​

A major study into the impact of the pandemic on Amish communities has found that Covid death rates among the traditionalist groups of citizens are 90 times lower than for the rest of America.

The main difference, the study revealed, is that Amish communities completely ignored the guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Amish families did not get vaccinated or wear masks, nor did they engage in lockdowns, social distancing, or any other type of restrictions.

amish-90-times-lower-deaths-mortality-unvaxxed.jpg

Steve Kirsch also noted that researchers were unable “find an autistic kid who was unvaccinated” in Amish communities.

He added that diseases like ADD, autoimmune disease, PANDAS PANS, or epilepsy basically don’t exist among Amish children.

From an article by Frank Bergman on slaynews.com

Unvaxxed Amish Death Rates 90 Times Lower Than Rest of America​

A major study into the impact of the pandemic on Amish communities has found that Covid death rates among the traditionalist groups of citizens are 90 times lower than for the rest of America.

The main difference, the study revealed, is that Amish communities completely ignored the guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Amish families did not get vaccinated or wear masks, nor did they engage in lockdowns, social distancing, or any other type of restrictions.

amish-90-times-lower-deaths-mortality-unvaxxed.jpg

Steve Kirsch also noted that researchers were unable “find an autistic kid who was unvaccinated” in Amish communities.

He added that diseases like ADD, autoimmune disease, PANDAS PANS, or epilepsy basically don’t exist among Amish children.

From an article by Frank Bergman on slaynews.com
perfect. common sense...

TV Doctor and ‘Vaccination Expert’ Dr. Alfredo Victoria Dies Suddenly at 42
Dr. Alfredo Victoria
A popular Mexican TV doctor who regularly appeared on “Mexico Today” as a “vaccination expert” died suddenly from a myocardial infarction, according to reports.

Dr. Alfredo Victoria Moreno was only 42 years old when he died in his sleep early Monday. He was a vocal advocate of COVID mRNA vaccines.

My mother revealed to me that after she finished the therapy for herpes zoster, she can now straighten her finger, which she previously couldn't, since a year ago. I didn't know about this. That could possibly mean that she already had a herpes symptom a year ago. She also sometimes had a twitching in her other finger, hopefully that will also get cured. So that would put it much closer to the vaccination, although still not exactly after. But, like I said, perhaps these vaccines do have a prolonged side effects. That would explain why so many people are dying now.

Vax ? Robert De Niro mourns loss of ‘beloved’ grandson Leandro: ‘I’m deeply distressed’

Drena De Niro
Leandro was 19. No additional details, including a cause of death, were revealed. A representative for Drena De Niro did not immediately respond to The Times’ request for comment Monday.

Back
Top Bottom