Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I just made a checkup on my mother's batches. The first batch doesn't look so bad:

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 14-22-18 How Bad is My Batch.png

But the second one is much worse:

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 14-24-24 How Bad is My Batch.png
Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 14-24-56 How Bad is My Batch.png

It has deep vein thrombosis and Herpes zoster as reported symptoms, both of which my mother experienced in the last year. She also received a booster, but I cannot find the report about it. I think they switched to some application at that point that doesn't work anymore, so I have no data about the third batch.

TurboCancer: New Study proves Pfizer mRNA induced turbo cancer
In a new Belgian study by Sander Eens et al. they injected 14 mice with 2 Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

2 days after 2nd Pfizer dose, 1/14 mice (7%) died suddenly, had turbo cancer with lymphoma infiltration of many organs: liver, kidneys, spleen, lungs & intestines.

The turbo cancer mouse had shown no clinical signs of illness before sudden death.

This is the 2nd study to show turbo cancer after Pfizer mRNA vaccination.

These were the types of studies that Pfizer & Moderna should have performed on mice but never did.

Key point: This 14 mouse study was larger than the study done to approve COVID-19 Omicron bivalent mRNA booster shots which were given to 100s of millions of people - that study only had 8 mice!

Necropsy examination of organs following spontaneous death..jpg

Attachments

• fonc-13-1158124.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 1
Emile Morel, 40, creative director of Beyond Good & Evil 2, has passed away
Emile Morel.jpg

One of the leaders behind the long-awaited Beyond Good & Evil 2, Emile Morel, has passed away at the early age of 40 due to undisclosed causes.

1688835385536.png

A sudden increase in Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS)—a rare and potentially fatal skin disorder—may be triggered by COVID-19, increased vaccination rates, or a lowered threshold caused by vaccines or previous infection, according to a large case series recently published in Burns.

Researchers with the burns unit at Concord Repatriation General Hospital in Australia saw two to four cases of SJS, or toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), per year prior to COVID-19. In the first six months of 2022 alone, the same burn center observed a sevenfold rise in cases.

Of the 14 reported cases, five patients had COVID-19 a month before developing SJS/TEN, and three of 14 patients received a COVID-19 vaccine one month prior. Not a single case of SJS/TEN was reported in an unvaccinated individual.

Researchers said the rarity of the condition and presence of medications known to trigger the disease make the link difficult to prove, but the rapid rise in cases since the beginning of the pandemic and vaccine rollout is “alarming.”

SJS/TEN is a severe hypersensitivity condition where the skin develops rashes, blisters, and peels forming painful areas that resemble a severe hot water burn. Mucous membranes, including the eyes, genitalia, and mouth, are often affected or severely damaged, leading to sepsis, pneumonia, infection, or death.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 05-55-58 Port Director Michael W. Humphries (@CBPPortDirNOG) _ Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 05-55-58 Port Director Michael W. Humphries (@CBPPortDirNOG) _ Twitter.png
    571.5 KB · Views: 11
Rising roller derby star, Keira Dascoli-Guymer, perfectly healthy girl, 18, suddenly collapses and dies - leaving doctors baffled
Her mother Lisa Guymer said doctors are have not determined what caused the teen's heart to stop and the family is now faced with the reality they may never know what happened to her daughter.

'She didn't have a heart attack … her heart just stopped and they don't know why,' she told the Courier Mail.

My father-in-law has been dizzy for a few days. He underwent medical examinations and was found to have a lump in contact with the cerebellum, the size of a small apricot. He is due to meet the surgeon shortly to determine the most appropriate treatment. I fear the worst as he has three jabs.
My father-in-law had a successful operation. He still has a few dizzy spells, which should fade with the postoperative remission time.
The surgeon, who did a fantastic job, was unable to remove the whole lump and was obliged to leave two small parts of it in place, as they were too entangled with the cerebellar nerves. Removing it all would have had serious consequences for my father-in-law.
The surgeon remains circumspect about the unprecedented consistency of the lump he removed. He'd never seen anything like it before.
Samples are currently being analyzed to determine the nature of the lump.
I hope there will be no recurrence and that all goes well for him.
I wanted to thank you for the help you have given me in your prayers.

Back
Top Bottom