The Artchemical Matter

Hello everyone,

I just updated Artchemical Matter with my latest picture called "Last Tree Standing".
The idea came from a wall painting i show which read (translated from Greek): "Save the last tree to hang yourself". I thought that was pretty powerful, so i decided to visualize it in a picture.
I hope you enjoy watching it.

It is also available in high resolution in this link

Thank you!
:)

JonnyRadar and Spyraal,

Have seen your Work in Sott, was particularly in awe of the creativity and it is only noticing this link today that I made exploration to your site. The detail, the thought process, the synchronicity with events is astounding, very clever indeed. There is not one that does not speak volumes, so I will not single-out one over another as they resonated each in their own way.

In terms of the process, must consider myself to be in the dark ages - but am intrigued! Bookmarked your page and will visit to see where you are at from time to time; your efforts are well noted!

Thank you Artchemical Matter :)

I just looked at The Artchemical Mater for the first time today, and I have to say - excellent work guys! And with a serious message too. Really good stuff. :thup: :rockon:

Hello All!

After some time and carpal tunnel (lol), I'm happy to announce a new website for the Artchemical Matter. We've got our own URL and the ability to host a wider range of work!

http://www.artchemicalmatter.com

I'm hoping this can be a more robust place to host work that relates to the topics covered here and on SOTT. Perhaps kind of like an art gallery/creative outlet for the Fellowship. (?) Or at least the "place down the street" where you're all more than welcome to visit :) Feel free to poke around and leave comments if you like!

:pirate:

Awesome look! :cool2:

I'll soon start new drawings so I can post 'em!

And also like the, what's it called? A banner?

Maybe SOTT can put that up on their website :P

Edit: one little comment, there is a sentence next to ''e-mail'' (where you can place a comment) which says:

You will not received spam, this is to protect against web-bots

I'm not sure if that is correct English, you can change it to ''receive'' if you want, just saying!

What a makeover. Really cool. In time I will try to post something. Just awesome :D

It looks great. I like the layout of the site and the banner lovely :D

Oxajil said:
Edit: one little comment, there is a sentence next to ''e-mail'' (where you can place a comment) which says:

You will not received spam, this is to protect against web-bots

I'm not sure if that is correct English, you can change it to ''receive'' if you want, just saying!

thanks Oxajil :) i totally missed that one.

bjorn said:
In time I will try to post something.

awesome!

JonnyRadar,

Really like your site re-work too and your Mission Statement.

The Artchemical Matter is a venue for art that strives to be objective - to see the world as it is - not as we subjectively wish it to be. Through the expression of the creative spirit, we explore the present state of the world and search for Truth. Our Aim is that here you should find - in the words of Gurdjieff - "nothing accidental, nothing without meaning."
:)

Parallax said:
Really like your site re-work too and your Mission Statement.

Thanks Parallax, and thanks for your other feedback as well! :) i was wondering if i should work something into the statement about how we can't claim to have achieved objectivity, but i'm still stewing on whether or not that's important to point out.

JonnyRadar,
i was wondering if i should work something into the statement about how we can't claim to have achieved objectivity, but i'm still stewing on whether or not that's important to point out.

You said;
strives to be objective

Perhaps striving is all you can do? Its a fair statement is it not?

You can always let it sit for awhile and see what come-up. Great endeavoure regardless - thanks. :)

im loving it! Getting Ready to post again

Great Work jonnyRadar on that make over! it really looks more robust !

You'll hear from me soon on the other side! :D

Parallax said:
Perhaps striving is all you can do? Its a fair statement is it not?

it's what was intended by saying "striving", yes. i felt a little weird thinking i might be implying that we had achieved objective art. :rolleyes: but i'm glad it didn't come across that way.

Alejo said:
im loving it! Getting Ready to post again

awesome! can't wait to see the new material :)

incidentally, i forgot to mention that we're asking for submissions in more categories:

digital composites, sculpture, painting, illustration, mixed media, photography, poetry, essays, short stories, video and music.

so, if you've got creative material and want to send it in, please do! :)

Love the new site! It's great you've expanded to accept a wide variety of art. Looking forward to more and more excellent work. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom