The Controversy of Zion

Joshua said:
Am I correct in understanding that the "Jehovah" Reed refers to is meant to be "God"?
Yes, Jehovah is the old-school, vengeful, jealous, angry god who smites his enemies and those who glance in his general direction without asking permission first.

Jehovah's 'behavior' tends to be more reminiscent of Satan, than the New Testament's descriptions of 'God' - hate, fear, violence, death, destruction, rivalry, jealousy - all that fun stuff.

Thanks, Anart! I just wandered around the houses and neglected to state the "bleeding" obvious!

Keep reading! I'm on page 290 of 395 and it just started talking about the founding of israel. There's so much vital backstory that it takes "dense"ness to get it across.

Reed's style is familiar, it reads like an AP American History text, but has all that info which was white-washed from our public institutions. I also enjoy the early chapters, as i've never had a history course in which 1000bc forward was covered. He tracks this group of Talmudic Judaists very well, and his reporting incorporates alot of quotes from Zionists, gotta love it. Has anyone finished the whole of the text yet? Impressions? Has anyone checked his quotes/sources? If not i plan on doing so when i finish the text.

I also feel like some sort of map tracking this groups progress throu time and countries would be extremely illuminating. If we can condense the material in a flash presentation, or even a power point, it would make it much more digestible.

edit: As i'm reading i can't help but notice that both Europe and Palestine were Bisected during this period around 1945. Germany was divided into east and west, Transjordan into Israel & Palestine. What was one became two. I think someone brought up numerology earlier...

edit again:
CofZ pg 295 said:
The picture, once again, is of a conspiracy supported by the Western governments, in this case the American one in particular. The "organization" in America disposed of American and British public funds
lavishly, and effected the mass-transfer of population under the cloak of war-relief. Its leaders were able
summarily to dismiss high officials, publicly-paid, who exposed what went on, and the British government
supported this action. Although by that time (1946-1947) the perfidy of the revolutionary state was supposed
to have been realized by the Western politicians (so that "cold war" was waged with it), the three
governments of Washington, London and Moscow acted in perfect accord in this one matter. The "exodus"
came from Russia and from the part of Europe abandoned by the West to the revolution. No man may leave
the Soviet state without permission, most rarely granted, but in this one case the Iron Curtain opened to
release a mass of people, just large enough to ensure immediate war and permanent unrest in the Near East.
Just as smoothly, thirty years before, the frontiers and ports of Germany (an enemy), England (an ally) and
America (a neutral) had opened to allow the revolutionaries to go to Russia. On both occasions, at this
supreme level of policy, the super-national one, there were no allies, enemies or neutrals; all governments did
the bidding of the supreme power.
Seems the C's have another hit, re: on world gov't existing for some time.

Thanks to all who responded to my Jehovah question post. I will keep reading, I'm just going super slowly so as to
get all the backround, as I realized after blowing through 25 or so pages that I just didn't understand what Mr. Reed was referring to as I continued to read. Hence, I've backtracked, but this book is becoming a chore. Through which I'm seeing how flabby my mind has gotten from reading to much political thriller type fiction.

As well, I'm an Ashkenazi Jew, and while reared in the faith, it's not a POV or culture/religion I identify with. I don't identify with any religion for that matter, though show common respect for those that do.

My POV makes for some interesting conversation with my Jewish friends of the monied area I live in. Let me say this-they are so entrenched in the typical Pro-Zionist POV that there is no hope of them being open minded, let alone viewing Israel in any other than ADL type terms. They would simply revert to the "Oh, Mr. Reed is Anti-Semitic... and we can never let the Pogroms and Holocaust happen again..." argument. I let all this go by me and pick my points very carefully, never engaging them on theirs, and only using the most common of sense on mine. At least they're thinking a little more open-mindedly.

Ultimately my goal is to write screen plays about the subjects we discus here. I live in Marin County, Ca., just north of San Francisco and there are a lot of producers and industry figures who live here, i.e MONEY. For example, in the restaurant I work in Sean Penn was my customer yesterday. It was very hard to say nothing to him as he fights on the typical lefty front, and while he's not necessarily a full time Exec. Producer these are the folks who can get things greenlighted as regards how the movie business economy actually works.

Anyway, thanks again for the learned input re: the Jehovah question.

Cyre2067 said:
Reed's style is familiar, it reads like an AP American History text, but has all that info which was white-washed from our public institutions. I also enjoy the early chapters, as i've never had a history course in which 1000bc forward was covered. He tracks this group of Talmudic Judaists very well, and his reporting incorporates alot of quotes from Zionists, gotta love it. Has anyone finished the whole of the text yet? Impressions? Has anyone checked his quotes/sources? If not i plan on doing so when i finish the text.
Yes, exactly. I am still reading all this stuff and it is truly amazing. As to checking 'facts', I have not
checked these out, but from personal experiences a lot what what he says is ringing a lot of bells for
me.

Reading C of Z, also points me in the direction regarding 'What happened to the Romans' as this is
a BIG gap in my understanding of history - and where did these people go, ie where did the Roman
Civilization go and I am of course not seeing it [yet] in C of Z. I have the mindset that these groups
of people and civilizations was somehow assimulated into the present cultures and spread out like a
web, much like how the Judahist sect has done? Very interesting stuff!!!

I was watching "Digging for the Truth", on the "History" channel and I came to the realization that
the Spanish conquistadors and the missionaries did *much* extentive damages to the peoples of
North and South American continents than what I previoulsy thought. It amazing that not only the
spanish pilaged and destroyed the peoples there, they also worked very hard to destroy ALL "heathen"
traces of any writings, objects, and artifacts as to do a complete whitewash of all evidence in the preparation
of the the lands for the Eurpopean peoples to inhabit. This makes all the genocide and bookburnings
of the Nazis seem like a drop in the bucket by comparision! How MANY peoples of the N/S continents
were destroyed? Does anyone have ANY IDEA? Did the spanish act alone? Wow. This program revealed
the "pyramids" along the Mississipi river and made a point that the spanish conquistadors where all over
this area and not just west, ie the Maya, Aztecs, Tolemics, into South America, but ALL OVER the continents.
The show claimed that as the spanish moved up north along the Mississippi River, they encontered there,
a place where 50,000 natives lived and only when the natives discovered that the spanish people were
not benevolent, only then they were able the repell the spanish and drive them out. This is of course, is
the "whitewashed" version of the story perhaps, but still... it is an AMAZING story. There are "pyramids"
or 'mounds' ALL OVER the areas along the Mississippi river.

In combination with C of Z, I wonder if part of the answer to the above question regarding the Roman peoples
(Christians[Catholic, Protestant, Evangestic, etc.], Jews["Children of God",Judahist,Zionist,...],Islamist,...), it
may be though religions, they have spread throughout all nations and all lands (in the name of "God"), with
the ultimate aim to whitewash all 'heathen' information and truths from the lands in order to control and keep
the the ignorant, ignorant. They continually seek to suppress all truth and true knowledge in order to
keep their "food sources".

I've been collecting Excerpts and blogging them when i find them applicable to today's situation. The three below give factual backup to support 1.) That jews killed during the holocaust were not 6 million in number, but in a proportion within the populations targetted (Gypsies, Poles, Hungarians, Czeck's, etc) 2.) That terrorism was used to scare arabs out of "israel", specifically in the Deir Yasin incident, and 3.) That israeli aggression after its founding continued unabated by the UN or any other Western power.

I paste them here in hopes of ya'll being able to use them to advance truth. My blog is entitled, 6 Million Dead Jews? and it's available on myspace, here: http://www.myspace.com/cyre2067

CofZ said:
Holocaust Twisted to Insure Jewish-Victimazation, "need for a state"...
Controversy of Zion, pgs 270-272

I earlier described, with illustrations from Jewish sources, the process by means of which, over the years, the Jews were "singled out" from the mass of Hitler's victims and their number inflated at will from day to day (Hitler's book-bonfire became "the burning of Jewish books"; his concentration camps where ninety percent of the inmates were Germans became concentration camps for Jews; a wartime report about the killing of" 150,000 White Russians, Ukrainians and Jews at Kieff" was changed to "150,000 Jews"; and so on interminably).

The statement about the "six million Jews", allowed to pass without question by the men on the bench, was the end-product of this process. In six years of war the Germans, Japanese and Italians, using every lethal means, killed 824,928 British, British Commonwealth and American fighting-men, merchant sailors and civilians. Assuming that the Germans killed, say, half of these in Europe, they killed (according to this assertion) fifteen times as many Jews there. To do that, they would have needed such quantities of men,
weapons, transports, guards and materials as would have enabled them to win the war many times over.

The figure would not even deserve scrutiny if it had not been used to give the Second War the brand of "a Jewish war" and if that, again, did not foreshadow the shape of any third war. Because of that, it may be
examined here.

At no time in history, from antiquity to this day, can the number of Judahites, Judeans or Jews, living at any given time, be determined; for that reason the number afflicted in any calamity also cannot be determined, and there are many more reasons why the number of Jewish victims in the Second World War cannot be fixed. The process of mystification begins in Genesis and continues through the Torah (the seventy people taken by Jacob to Egypt, for instance, apparently increased to two or three million within 150 years).

At all periods large, and sometimes huge variations occur in the "estimates", and only estimates are possible, as the present term, "Jew", is legally indefinable and statistically elusive. An eminent Jewish authority, Dr. Hans Kohn, in his article on "the distribution of Jews" in the Encyclopaedia Britannica Book of the Year for 1942, writes: "In view of the fact that in several of the countries where the largest number of Jews were living in 1941 the census did not contain any questions regarding religion . . . the exact number of Jews in the world in 1941 could not be ascertained. The definition of persons falling under the classification of 'Jewish race' is in no way agreed
upon . . . In countries where the census included questions of religious origins, even this religious criterion of Jewish faith is difficult to define exactly.
[398] Thus the assumption which generally varied around the figure of 16 million" (for the entire world) "cannot claim any foundation on exact 'figures. To this uncertainty about the number of Jews in the world was added in
recent years a growing uncertainty about their numerical distribution in the different countries and continents. Probably more than 6,000,000 Jews lived in Poland and the U.S.S.R."

A weaker basis than that even for "estimates" (not to speak of "statistics") can hardly be imagined, yet in the ensuing period, when all the additional confusions of war and occupation were piled on this infirm foundation, precise numbers of Jewish casualties were produced day by day, circulated by thousands of assiduous propagandists, and at the end declared to amount to six millions!

Dr. Kohn says that "probably" more than 6,000,000 Jews lived in Poland and U.S.S.R. in 1941. In respect of the U.S.S.R. this might corroborate another Jewish authority (Prof. H.M.T. Loewe), who said in the Encyclopaedia Britannica of 1937 that 2,700,000 Jews then lived there. Similarly, four years earlier (1933) the Jewish journal Opinion had stated that the Jewish population of the U.S.S.R. was under 3,000,000; and the Soviet official Encyclopaedia in 1953 stated that "the Jewish population of the Soviet Union in 1939 was 3,020,000".

This near agreement among four authorities in respect of the period 1933-1941 might lead the reader to think that the number of Jews in one country at least (the U.S.S.R.) was established with reasonable
accuracy at a given time. On the contrary, this is a statistical jungle where nothing is ever established. In 1943 the Jewish Commissar Mikhoels said in London (according to the Johannesburg Jewish Times of 1952), "Today
we have in the Soviet Union 5,000,000 Jews". That is two million more than two years before, and if it was true presumably meant that most of the Jews in Poland, after Hitler and Stalin fell out, moved into Soviet territory. However, in the same issue of the Jewish Times a leading Jewish writer, Mr. Joseph Leftwich, stated that the Jewish population of the U.S.S.R. in 1952 was 2,500;000, "a loss since 1943 of 2,500,000". He asked, "where and how did they disappear?"; the answer, in my judgment, is that most of them disappeared into the statistics.

That is not the end of the confusion in this one section of the question. The Encyclopaedia Britannica of 1937 (in giving the above-cited figure of 2,700,000 Jews in Russia on Jewish authority) said they formed about
six percent of the total population. The total population was elsewhere given in the same encyclopaedia as 145,000,000 and six percent of that would be 8,700,000!

The encyclopaedias, statistical yearbooks and almanacs are in this one question all at odds with each other and untrustworthy. I could multiply examples (for instance, the Jewish World Congress in 1953
announced that the Jewish population of the U.S.S.R. was 1,500,000) but wandering in a maze without an outlet is profitless. All published figures are "estimates" made at the estimators' pleasure, and are without value. A professional accountant might write a book on the efforts of the encyclopaedists to make the postwar figure of Jewish population in the world conform with the pre-war "estimates", minus six million.

Figures are tricky things: a few examples: The leading American reference yearbook, the World Almanac, in 1947 gave the 1939 Jewish worldpopulation as 15,688,259. In later editions up to 1952 it increased this prewar estimate (without explanation) by a million, to 16,643,120. It gave the 1950 population as 11,940,000, which, if subtracted from the first figure given for 1939, gives a reduction of nearly four millions (though not of six). However, it based even this "estimate" on another estimate, namely, that in 1950 the Jewish population of the U.S.S.R. was 2,000,000.

This still left unanswered Mr. Leftwich's question in respect of Commissar Mikhoels's statement, that in 1943 the Jewish population of the U.S.S.R. was 5,000,000.

In England Whitaker's Almanac, of similar eminence, struggled with the same problem. In its 1949 and 1950 issues it gave the 1939 "estimated" Jewish world population as 16,838,000 and that of 1949 as 11,385,200, a reduction of nearly 5,500,000. However, the figures given for Jewish population in separate countries added up to 13,120,000 (not 11,385,200). Incidentally, Whitaker's in 1950 gave the Jewish population of the U.S.S.R. as 5,300,000, against the World Almanac's figure for the same year, of 2,000,000.

Both these publications are of the highest repute for painstaking accuracy and the fault is not theirs; in this one matter alone only Jewish "estimates" are available, and for obvious reasons no dependence can be placed on these. I pointed out the discrepancies in a book of 1951 and observed that Whitaker's in 1952 no longer contained these "estimates of Jewish populations"; apparently it had abandoned the statistical quest as hopeless, and was right to do so. Another encyclopaedia in its 1950 edition also dropped the subject.

Finally, the New York Times, which may be described as the world's leading Jewish newspaper (it is Jewish-owned and New York is today primarily a Jewish city) in 1948 published what claimed to be an authoritative statistical article, computing the Jewish population of the world (three years after the war's end) between 15,700,000 and 18,600,000. If either figure was near truth this meant that the Jewish worldpopulation had remained stationary or increased during the war years.

Newspaper articles are soon forgotten (unless some diligent student preserves them) but the great propagandist fabrications are handed on. Thus the historians, those men of precision in other questions, passed on the legend of "mass-extermination" to posterity. At the war's end Professor Arnold J. Toynbee was producing his monumental Study of History and in its eighth volume (1954) said that "the Nazis . . . reduced the Jewish population of Continental Europe, west of the Soviet Union, from about 6,5 million to about l,5 million by a process of mass-extermination". He called this "a bare statistical statement" and then added a footnote showing that it was not a statistical statement: "it is not possible to give exact figures based on accurate
statistics and it seemed improbable in 1952 that the necessary information would ever be obtainable". Professor Toynbee explains that his figure was based on Jewish "calculations, in which there were several possible sources of error". He concludes that "it might be estimated" that five million Continental Jews had been done to death by the Nazis.

The estimate is historically valueless. The starting-point for consideration of this question is the fact that six million Jews, or anything approaching that number, cannot possibly have been "done to death" or caused to "perish", for the reasons given at the start of this discussion; the very assertion, made before the Nuremberg court, was an affront to their 825,000 fighting-men, sailors and civilians, killed in all theatres of war, of which only the Western politicians of this century would have been capable.

The number of Jews who were killed or perished will never be known, for the reasons already stated and partly discovered by Professor Toynbee in his footnote to history. The very term "Jew" is indefinable;
Jews are often not isolated in statistics; and at no time can the number of living Jews in the world be ascertained with any approach to accuracy. Indeed, any attempt to reach statistical clarity through census or immigration data is attacked as "discrimination" and "anti-semitism".

Brent: Now my question is how many of my readers deem me to be "anti-semitic". I have a pdf file copy of the book if anyone wants it, i can email it out no problem.

Armed Israeli's Terrorize Arabs, Genocide, Fear Tactics
Addition 9-25-06: C of Z pg 301

Dr. Weizmann then had called "the terror in Palestine" the "old evil in a new and horrible guise". April 9, 1948 showed what he meant, and in particular why he called it the old evil. On that day the "activists", the terror-and-assassination group of Zionism, "utterly destroyed" an Arab village in exact and literal fulfilment of "the Law" laid down in Deuteronomy (which, the reader will recall, is the basic Judaic law but was itself an amendment of the original Mosaic law of the Israelites).

This was the most significant day in the entire story of Zionism. To the Arabs (who knew the Torah and "had known for two thousand years what you have fought two world wars to learn") it meant that the savage Law of Judah, devised by the Levites between 700 and 400 BC., was to be resurrected and imposed on them in full force and violence, with the support of the Christian West and of Communized Russia alike. The symbolic massacre, they knew, was intended to show what would happen to all of them if they stayed.

Thereon almost the entire [449] Arab population of Palestine fled into the neighbouring Arab states. The massacre at Deir Yasin was briefty reported in the West, for instance Time magazine of New York said:
"Jewish terrorists of the Stem Gang and Irgun Zvai Leumi stormed the village of Deir Yasin and butchered everyone in sight. The corpses of 250 Arabs, mostly women and small children, were later found tossed into wells".

At the Versailles Peace Conference in 1919 Dr. Weizmann had declared, "The Bible is our mandate", and the words sounded good to Western ears. This event showed what they meant, and the same words were repeated by the Zionist leaders in Palestine thirty years after Dr. Weizmann used them. The massacre at Deir Yasin was an act of "observance" of the ancient "statutes and commandments", including the relevant passage in Deuteronomy, "When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and shall cast out. . . seven nations greater and mightier than thou . . . then thou shalt utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them", and the related passage, "thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth, but thou shalt utterly destroy them". There are seven Arab states today, and each of them has its share of the fugitives of 1948, who for eight years now have been a living reminder to them of the common future fate with which Zionism threatens them under the ancient Law.

Brent again: The bit in bold could describe the current situation in the palestinian territories, or the massacres in lebanon, however the fact that is describes the situation in the late 40s is utterly disturbing. And to this, dear readers i beg a question: How many of you have heard of Deir Yasin?

Israeli Aggression, 1950-55, Facts not rhetoric
Addition 9-27-06, pgs 345-347

I give a typical instance. In May 1953 he threatened the 18-year old King of Jordan, at the moment of his coronation, with death under the Law of Deuteronomy (which governed the deed of Deir Yasin). Speaking to a mass meeting in the Zionist part of Jerusalem, a stone's throw from the Jordan lines, Mr. Beigin said, "At this hour a coronation is taking place of a young Arab as King of Gilead, Bashan, Nablus, Jericho and Jerusalem. This is the proper time to declare in his and his masters' ears: 'We shall be back, and David's city shall be free'. " The allusion, obscure to Western readers and explicit to any Arab or Jew, is to a verse in the third chapter of Deuteronomy: "The King of Bashan came out against us . . . And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land in to thy hand. . . So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people and we smote him, until none was left to him remaining . . . And we utterly destroyed them. . . utterly destroying the men, women and children". These threats had a lethal meaning for the hordes of Arab fugitives huddled beyond the frontiers.

According to the report of Mr. Henry R. Labouisse, Director of the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine, made in April 1956 there were of these more than 900,000: 499,000 in Jordan, 88,000 in Syria, [520] 103,000 in Lebanon and 21,000 in Egypt (the Gaza area). Mr. Beigin's threats kept them in constant prospect of new flight, or attempted flight, into some deeper, even more inhospitable desert. Then the words were made real by deeds; a long series of symbolic local raids and massacres was perpetrated, to show them that the fate of Deir Yasin hung actually over them.

These began on October 14, 1953 when a strong force suddenly crossed the Jordan frontier, murdered every living soul found in Qibya and destroyed that village, sixty-six victims, most of them women and children, being found slaughtered. The 499,000 Arab refugees in Jordan drew the natural conclusion. The Archbishop of York said the civilized world was "horrified", that "the Jewish vote in New York had a paralyzing effect on the United Nations in dealing with Palestine", and that unless strong action were taken "the Middle East will be ablaze". The Board of Deputies of British Jews called this statement "provocative and one-sided"; the Mayor of New York (a Mr. Robert Wagner) said it "shocked" him, and "the good Archbishop is evidently unfamiliar with the American scene". The United Nations mildly censured Israel.

On February 28, 1955 a strong Israeli force drove into the Gaza area ("awarded" to the Arabs by the United Nations in 1949, and under Egyptian military occupation) where the 215,000 Arab refugees repined "in abject poverty along a narrow strip of barren coastline, two-thirds of it sand-dunes" (Sir Thomas Rapp, The Listener, March 6, 1955). 39 Egyptians were killed and an unspecified number of the Arab refugees, who then in hopeless protest against their lot burned five United Nations relief centres, and therewith their own meagre rations. The Mixed Armistice Commission condemned Israel for "brutal aggression" in "a prearranged and planned attack".

*The case then went to the United Nations Security Council itself, which by unanimous vote of eleven countries censured Israel. The United States delegate said this was the fourth similar case and "the most serious because of its obvious premeditation" [Lebanon much?!]; the French delegate said the resolution should serve as "a last warning" to Israel, (an admonition which received a footnote in the shape of French collusion in the Israeli attack on Egypt twenty months later).

On June 8, 1955 the U.N.M.A.C. censured Israel for another "flagrant armistice violation" when Israeli troops crossed into Gaza and killed some Egyptians. The only apparent effect of this censure was that the Israelis promptly arrested six United Nations military observers and three other members of the [521] staff of the United Nations Truce Supervisor (Major General E.L.M. Burns, of Canada) before they again attacked into Gaza, killing 35 Egyptians (Time, September 1955). In this same month of September 1955 Mr. Ben-Gurion in an interview said that he would attack Egypt "within a year" (the attack came in October, 1956) if the blockade of the Israeli port of Elath on the Gulf of Aqaba were not lifted.

The United Nations Security Council seemed nervous about "censuring" this new attack (the American presidential election campaign was beginning) and merely proposed that the Israelis and Egyptians withdraw 500 metres from each other, leaving a demilitarized zone, a proposal which the Egyptians had already vainly made. Then on October 23, 1955 General Burns "condemned Israel" for a "well planned attack" into Syria, when several Syrians were kidnapped and General Burns's observers were again prevented by detention from observing what happened. On October 27, 1955 Mr. Moshe Sharett, the Israeli Foreign Minister, told newspaper correspondents at Geneva that Israel would wage a "preventive war" against the Arabs if necessary[sound familiar????]. On November 28, 1955 the Zionist Organization of America announced in leading newspapers (by paid advertisement) that "Britain, too, has joined the camp of Israel's enemies"; Sir Anthony Eden, who within the year was to join in the Israeli attack, at that moment had some idea about minor frontier rectifications.

On December 11, 1955 the Israelis attacked into Syria in strength and killed 56 persons. This produced the strongest United Nations "censure", which is of some historic interest because the presidential-election year had opened and "censure" on any account at all soon became unfashionable. The Syrian delegate pointed out that repeated condemnations "have not deterred Israel from committing the criminal attack we are now considering". The Security Council (Jan. 12, 1956) recalled four earlier resolutions of censure and condemned the attack as "a flagrant violation of. . . the terms of the general armistice agreement between Israel and Syria and of Israel's obligations under the Charter" and undertook "to consider what further measures" it should take if Israel continued so to behave.

The response to this was imperious Israeli demands for more arms. Mr. Ben-Gurion (at Tel Aviv, Mar. 18, 1956) said that only early delivery of arms could prevent "an Arab attack" and added that "the aggressors would be the Egyptian dictator, Nasser" (seven months earlier Mr. Ben-Gurion had undertaken to attack Egypt "within a year") "together with his allies, Syria and Saudi Arabia". On April 5, 1956, as the UN Security Council was about to send its Secretary General, Mr. Dag Hammarskjold, on a "peace mission" to the Middle East, Israeli artillery bombarded the Gaza area, killing 42 and wounding 103 Arab civilians, nearly half of them women and children.

On June 19 Mr. Ben-Gurion dismissed Mr. Sharett from the Foreign Ministry in favour of Mrs. Golda Myerson (now Meier, and also from Russia) and the [522] New York Times significantly reported that this might denote a change from "moderation" to"activism" (Mr. Sharett, like Dr. Weizmann and Dr. Herzl earlier, having incurred the reproach of moderation). The issue was that which led to Dr. Weizmann's discomfiture at the Zionist Congress of 1946, when "activism" won and Dr. Weizmann saw the resurgence of "the old evil, in a new and even more horrible guise".

"Activism" was always, from the old days in Russia, an euphemism for violence in the forms of terror and assassination. From the moment when this word reappeared in the news the student of Zionism knew what to expect before the year's end.

On June 24, 1956 the Israelis opened fire across the Jordan border and the U.N.M.A.C. censured Israel. Thereon Israel pressed for the removal of the UN Member of the Commission, whose casting vote had decided the issue, and General Burns yielded, supplanting him (an American naval officer, Commander Terrill) by a Canadian officer. The UN observers were being put in the same position as the British administrators in the inter-war years; they could not count on support by their home governments. They had a constant reminder before their eyes (the Wingate Village in Israel) that preferment and promotion, in Palestine, were the rewards of treachery, not of duty. Two years earlier another American observer, Commander E.H. Hutchison, had voted against censure of Jordan and been removed when the Israelis then boycotted the Commission. Returned to America, he wrote a book about this period in the Middle East which is of permanent historical value. Like all good men before him, he reported that the only way out of the tangle was to establish the right of the expelled Arabs to return to their homes, to admit that the armistice lines of 1949 were only temporary (and not "frontiers"), and to internationalize the city of Jerusalem so that it might not become the scene of world battle.

Brent: Again i submit my findings for your analysis.

"The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler
The Khazar Empire and its Heritage
http://www.christusrex.org/www2/koestler/

Mr. Koestler concludes: "The evidence presented in the previous chapters adds up to a strong case in favour of those modern historians - whether Austrian, Israeli or Polish - who, independently from each other, have argued that the bulk of modern Jewry is not of Palestinian, but of Caucasian origin. The mainstream of Jewish migrations did not flow from the Mediterranean across France and Germany to the east and then back again. The stream moved in a consistently westerly direction, from the Caucasus through the Ukraine into Poland and thence into Central Europe. When that unprecedented mass settlement in Poland came into being, there were simply not enough Jews around in the west to account for it, while in the east a whole nation was on the move to new frontiers" ( page 179, page 180).
"The Jews of our times fall into two main divisions: Sephardim and Ashkenazim.
The Sephardim are descendants of the Jews who since antiquity had lived in Spain (in Hebrew Sepharad) until they were expelled at the end of the fifteenth century and settled in the countries bordering the Mediterranean, the Balkans, and to a lesser extent in Western Europe. They spoke a Spanish-Hebrew dialect, Ladino, and preserved their own traditions and religious rites. In the 1960s, the number of Sephardim was estimated at 500000.
The Ashkenazim, at the same period, numbered about eleven million. Thus, in common parlance, Jew is practically synonymous with Ashkenazi Jew." ( page 181).
In Mr. Koestler's own words, "The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated."

Laura has posted something that gives the pros and cons of the Khazar jews. It is interesting and brings some different angles than the one I read in Koestlers book. The link is here http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3410

Anders

More mugs for your viewing pleasure. This time, the fantastic four (in Reed's opinion):

Bernard Baruch
bernard-baruch.jpg

Senator Herbert Lehman
Herbert_Lehman.jpg

Henry Morgenthau Jr.
ces2.jpg

Felix Frankfurter
frankfurter_felix.jpg

I can't get over how reed's writing toward the end of the book imitates the events of today. Demonization of Nasser circa 1953 = Demonization of Ahmandinjad today.

Egypt nationalizing the Suez Channel = Iran's desire for nuclear power. Both countries had legitmate reasons and legal rights to their actions, both presidents were destroyed in the press, and all pertinent conversation was virtually null. The part im referencing here specifically is found pgs 363-366.

It just sounds sooo much like today's events its creepy.

Cyre2067 said:
I can't get over how reed's writing toward the end of the book imitates the events of today. Demonization of Nasser circa 1953 = Demonization of Ahmandinjad today.

Egypt nationalizing the Suez Channel = Iran's desire for nuclear power. Both countries had legitmate reasons and legal rights to their actions, both presidents were destroyed in the press, and all pertinent conversation was virtually null. The part im referencing here specifically is found pgs 363-366.

It just sounds sooo much like today's events its creepy.
Thanks for bringing that up.
In that same period the CIA organised the coup in 1953 of the democratically elected prime minister, Mohammed Mossadegh of Iran, who threatened to nationalize British oil.

See SOTT timeline here http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/cosmic_cointelpro_1953.htm

Another link with more detail is here: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB28/index.html

As the familiar saying is here on the Forum: "those who don't learn from history is bound to repeat it". It seems to be shockingly true.

Anders

WATERS FLOWING EASTWARD
by L. FRY
Edited and Revised by
The Rev. Denis Fahey, C.S.S.P., B.A., D.Ph., D.D.
(Professor of Philosophy and Church History)

FLANDERS HALL PUBLISHING COMPANY
P.O. Box 10726 New Orleans, LA. 70181

Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house ; and behold waters issued out under the threshold of the house eastward . . . Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea.
It was in the 1950-5 that the Catholic theologian and writer, the Reverend Denis Fahey of Dublin offered to edit a new edition of Mrs. Fry's book. During his lifetime he was unable to allow his name to appear as its submission for Eccleiastial Censorship might have led to complications. The foreword and appendices and a number of notes to the present edition were the work of Father Fahey.
The authoress, Mrs. L. Fry, was married to one of the aristocrats of Czarist Russia and she suffered harrowing experiences in the days of the Bolshevist Revolution. This first hand knowledge of Communism in action has given authority to her writings. For many years she was associated with the work of the late French priest Monseigneur Jouin, helping hime in his researches into the atheistic and Judeo-Bolshevist plot against Christianity.

1st Edition 1931
2nd Edition Revised 1933
3rd Edition Revised 1934
4th Edition Revised 1953
5th Edition Enlarged 1965
6th Edition 1988
Copyright 1988 Flanders Hall Publishers

CONTENTS.

PUBLISHER'S FOREWORD.
PREFACE.

PART ONE. ZIONISM.

CHAPTER I. - The Balfour Declaration
CHAPTER II. - The Jewish Community: its Spirit and Organization
CHAPTER III. - New Links between Communities
CHAPTER IV. - Ginzberg the Interpreter of Jewish Aims
CHAPTER V. - Zionists and Anti-Zionists
CHAPTER VI. - Ten Years of Zionism

PART TWO. THE PROTOCOLS.

CHAPTER I. - How the Protocols Came to Russia
CHAPTER II. - How an American Edition Was Suppressed
CHAPTER III. - More Attempts at Refutation
CHAPTER IV. - Text and Commentary of the Protocols
CHAPTER V. - A Few Illustrative Facts Brafmann and his Work....
The Writing on the Wall
The Kellogg Palestine Pact...
Note on the Kellogg-Briand Pact

PART THREE. SOVIETIZATION OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE AND THE UNITED STATES.

CHAPTER I. - Fabianism
CHAPTER II. - Freedom and Planning

SUPPLEMENTS

APPENDIX I.
APPENDIX II.
APPENDIX III.
GENERAL INDEX.
INDEX to PROTOCOLS.

I send the text of book to Joe

C's said that Protocols originated not in Russia but from Aryan source in Turkey

In Alex Jones thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1820&p=8 [emphasis mine]
Anart said:
It's also important to remember that the culprits are Zionist, the Israeli hardline government and their associated Straussian NeoCon brethren here in the states - NOT the ordinary Jewish people, who, according to all available data may very well be being set up to be destroyed in all this. Try to keep that line clear, since it's not the Jewish people that are the problem.
And
Joe said:
This is an important point, and all forum members should be aware that this is our stance - no exceptions. Anything bordering on <b>real</b> anti-semitism here will not be tolerated.

We have gone to great lengths to ensure that our readers are aware of our stance on this. At every opportunity, we have stated that, in our opinion, which is based on our research, the ordinary Jewish people of this world are being set up. For millennia they have been and continue to be manipulated by the people that claim to be their leaders. They have been manipulated via Judaism, their alleged genetics and their alleged long quest for a "homeland" i.e. patriotism. Of course, Jewish people are not unique in being manipulated via such means. American soldiers are currently killing rag heads in the name of American freedom and Christianity.

People who talk about "Jews" being responsible for 9/11 or the Iraq war, without making it clear that they are not talking about ordinary Jewish people but their leaders, who are better know as "Zionists", are making a grave mistake. Americans should consider the appropriateness of the statement that, since the Bush government and the Neocons invaded Iraq, that "the Americans" are responsible for the deaths of 250,000 Iraqi civilians. Would Americans on this list be ok with accepting personal responsibilty for such acts?

[bold] We should all remember who the real enemy is, who is really responsible. They are few in number, yet, throughout history, they have done an amazing job at setting the masses of humanity against each other, time and time again.
Let's change the script. [/b]
Reed in "Controversy of Zion" writes:
Chapter 32
The simultaneous triumphs of Bolshevism in Moscow and Zionism in London in the same week of 1917 were only in appearance distinct events, The identity of their original source has been shown in an earlier chapter, and the hidden men who promoted Zionism through the Western governments also supported the world-revolution. The two forces fulfilled correlative tenets of the ancient Law: "Pull down and destroy . . . rule over all nations"; the one destroyed in the East and the other secretly ruled in the West. [...]
The controlling group that emerged in 1917 was so preponderantly Jewish that it may be called Jewish. The nature of the instigating force then became a matter of historical fact, not of further polemical debate. It was further identified by its deeds: the character of its earliest enactments, a symbolic mockery of Christianity, and a special mark of authorship deliberately given to the murder of the monarch. All these bore the traits of a Talmudic vengeance.
In the forty years that have passed great efforts have been made to suppress public knowledge of this fact, which has been conc1usively established, by non-sequential rebukes to any who c1aim to discuss history. For instance, in the 1950's an able (and deservedly respected) Jewish writer in America, Mr. George Sokolsky, in criticizing a book previously cited wrote, "It is impossible to read it without reaching the conclusion that Professor Beaty seeks to prove that Communism is a Jewish movement". In respect of the leadership it was that for a long period before 1917 (as to later and the present situation, subsequent chapters will look at the evidence). It was not a conspiracy of all Jews, but neither were the French revolution, Fascism and National Socialism conspiracies of all Frenchmen, Italians or Germans. The organizing force and the leadership were drawn from the Talmudic-controlled Jewish areas of Russia, and in that sense Communism was demonstrably Eastern Jewish .
[...] this mystic and mysterious race had been chosen for the supreme manifestations, both of the divine and the diabolical. . . From the days of 'Spartacus' Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany) and Emma Goldman (United States), this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Nesta Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the nineteenth century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire. There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others".
[...] The British Government's White Paper of 1919 (Russia, No. 1, a Collection of Reports on Bolshevism) quoted the report sent to Mr. Balfour in London in 1918 by the Netherlands Minister at Saint Petersburg, M. Oudendyke: "Bolshevism is organized and worked by Jews, who have no nationality and whose one object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of things". The United States Ambassador, Mr. David R. Francis, reported similarly: "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying. to start a worldwide social revolution".
[...] These records show that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik party, which wielded the supreme power, contained 3 Russians(including Lenin) and 9 Jews. The next body in importance, the Central Committee of the Executive Commission (or secret police) comprized 42 Jews and 19 Russians, Letts, Georgians and others. The Council of People's Commissars consisted of 17 Jews and five others. The Moscow Che-ka (secret police) was formed of 23 Jews and 13 others. Among the names of 556 high officials of the Bolshevik state officially published in 1918-1919, were 458 Jews and 108 others. Among the central committees of small, supposedly "Socialist" or other non-Communist parties (during that early period the semblance of "opposition" was permitted, to beguile the masses, accustomed under the Czar to opposition parties) were 55 Jews and 6 others.
Grigori Klimov, when writing his books on Zionism and abnormal anti-social behaviour of many prominent public figures playing key roles in advent of history (at least Russian), didn't use the same terms as Lobaczewski did as Ponerology manuscript at the time of Klimov's research was sitting at the top of wardrobe of rural polish countryside. Klimov coined the term "degenerology" to delineate the subject. His books on Degenerology as far as I researched were not translated in English. (actually his first book "Berlin Kremlin" about soviet authorities in Berlin in 1945-1946, his first-person account as a KGB officer working in Soviet zone of what was happening in Berlin divided in Soviet-American occupation zones is translated ) He cites in length works of Austrian psychiatrist Lambroso in his books on degenerology.
From Wikipedia: Degenerate as it pertains to humans means the physical, mental or moral qualities that are considered normal, coherent, balanced and desirable have deteriorated, degraded or fallen from excellence to a lower abnormal state.
Klimov's books: Prince of this world - 1970; My name is legion - 1975; Protocols of the Soviet Sages - 1981; Red Kabbala - 1987; God's [chosen] people - 1989. Last 3 books are actually conspects of lecture series produced for high-ranking KGB officials just before onset of Perestroika.

Grigori Klimov "Degenerology" quoted from http://www.duel.ru/publish/new/lit/klimov/qa.htm and http://www.usenet.com/newsgroups/misc.writing/msg18427.html
You see DEGENERATES are like microbes of plague. They destroy healthy body and die with it. They are like HIV virus, which destroy immune system of the body and bring it to death. Do microbes have a plan to kill human organism? Do HIV virus have eternal plan to destroy immune system? I do not think so. It is just in their nature - TO DESTROY. Now, if somebody will put containers with plague microbes into strategic locations such as subway stations or airports in order to infect and kill as many people as possible? Do THEY have a plan? If somebody is placing DEGENERATES into key strategic positions such as MASS MEDIA, ART, EDUCATION, ARMY? DO THEY HAVE A PLAN? You tell me... [...]
The degenerates usually hate the normal people. They derive a genuine satisfaction to observe how one brainless sadistic leader-pervert, placed in position of power with their hand, starts a war against another brainless sadist-pervert, whom they placed in power, but as a head of another country. Millions upon millions of normal people perish for the sake of entertainment and sadistic pleasure of the leaders of the degenerate sect.
Grigori Klimov lives in NY city and should be well above 80 now. His site: http://www.klimov.kiev.ua/Index-e.htm

From Grigori Klimov's book "God's [chosen] people":
Karl Marx (Mordecai Levi) Jew
Jews in Central Committee of Bolshevik party and Organs of State Power:
1. Lenin (Blank, half-jew by mother)
2. Stalin (Djugashvili, half-jew by mother, Djugashvili is translated as son of a jew)
3. Chicherin (half-jew by mother)
4. President of high Economic Council Lurie (Larin). Jew.
5. Commissar on Maintenance - Shlikhter. Jew.
6. Commissar on Land - Protian. Armenian.
7 Commissar of State Control - Lander. Jew.
8. Commissar of Army and Navy - Trotzki (Bronshtein). Jew.
9. Commissar of State Landownship - Kaufman. Jew.
10. Commissar of social work - Schmidt. Jew.
11. Commissar of social goods supply - E. Lilina (Knigisen). Jew.
12. Commissar of Public Education - Lunacharski. He is written as Russian. As the matter of fact he was a Christianized jew (crypto-jew) and was married to jew Rosenel.
13. Commissar of Faith - Schpitzberg. Jew.
14. Public commissar - Zinoviev (Apfelbaum). Jew.
15. Commissar of social hyhiene - Anwelt. Jew.
16. Commissar on Finances - Gukovski. Jew.
17. Commissar of Press - Volodarski (Cohen). Jew.(CarpeDiem: so media was ruled by one of Levites)
18. Commisar on Elections - Uritski (Radomuslsky). Jew.
19. Commissar of Justice - Shteinberg. Jew. He was the main man behind mass shootings [of russians]
20. Commissar on Evacuation - Fenigstein. Jew.
21. Two vice-commissars on evacuation - Ravitch and Zaslavski. Jews.
Total - from 22 commissars: jews - 17, Russians - 3 (in effect all of them half-jews), Armenians -1, Georgians -1 (in effect Stalin was a Caucasic half-jew). So do you see who got one sixth part of the Earth after "Russian" revolution?
Military Commissariat:
1. Commissar of Army and Navy - Trotzki (Bronshtein). Jew.
2. Chairman of headquaters of North Army - Fishman. Jew.
3. Commissar of military - tribunal 12-th Army - Romm. Jew.
4. Political commissar of 12-th Army - Maichik. Jew.
5. Political commissar of 4-th Army headquaters - Livenson. Jew [and one more levite].
6. President of Armies Council of Western front - Posern. Jew.
7. Political commissar of Moscow region military - Gubelman. Jew.
8. Political commissar of Vitebsk region military - Deib. Latvian.
9. Commissar of military requisitions of Slutsk - Kalmanovitch. Jew.
10. Political commissar of Samarian Division - Bekman. Jew.
11. Military commissar of Samarian Division - Glusman. Jew.
12. Commissar of Requisitions detachment of Moscow region - Zuzmanovitch. Jew.
13. Chairman of High Moscow Military Board - Trotsky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein). Jew.
His assistants:
14. Girshfeld. Jew.
15. Sklyansky. Jew.
Members of High Moscow Military Board:
16. Shorodak. Jew.
17. Petch. Jew.
18. Military commissar of Moscow region - Schteingardt. German.
19. Military commissar of Moscow region - Dulis. Latvian.
20. Commissar of frontier guards school - Gleiser. Latvian.
21. Political commissar of 15-th division of soviets - Dzennis. Latvian.
22. Political commissar of 15-th division of soviets - Polonsky. Jew.[2 commissars of the same division - is not a typing error, so is in the book]
23. Commissar of Military Board of Caucasus armies - Lekhtiner. Jew.
24. Extraordinary commissar of eastern Front - Bruno. Jew.
25. Extraordinary commissar of eastern Front - Schulman. Jew.[24-25 - so in the book]
26. Member of Kazan Military Board - Rozengoltz. Jew.
27. Member of Caucasus Military Board - Meigof. Jew.
28. Member of Caucasus Military Board - Nazengoltz. Jew.
29. Red Army Commander-in-Chief in Yaroslavl - Gekker. Jew.
30. Chairman of Petrograd [later Leningrad, St. Petersburg] Military Board - Zeiger. Jew.
31. Political commissar of Petrograd Military Region - Gittis. Jew.
32. Commander-in-Chgief of Western Front against Chehoslovakia - Vazetis. Latvian.
33. Member of Military Communal Council - Lasimer. Jew.
34. Chief of Military Commune - Kolman. Jew.
35. Commander-in-Chief of Moscow Military region - Vizis. Latvian.
36. Military commissar of Moscow Military region - Metkaz. Jew.
37. Commander-in-Chief of Krimea Defence Forces - Zak. Jew.
38. Commander-in-Chief of Kursk region - Sluzin. Jew.
39. His assistant - Zilberman. Jew.
40. Political commissar of Romanian Front - Spiro. Jew.
41. Authorized representative for Peace negotiations with Germany - Davidovitch. Jew.
42. Candidate - Shneur. Latvian.
43. Soldat [so in book] - Smidovitch. Jew.
Total - from 43 members of Military Commissariat: jews - 35, latvians - 7, germans - 1, russians - 0.

Commissariat of Internal Affairs (on shootings down)
1. People's commissar Zinoviev (Apfelbaum). Jew. [...]
2. His assistant - Commander-in-Chief of Extraordinary Commission [commission of extermination and genocide] - Uritsky (Radomuslsky). Jew.
He is the main red terrorist [psychopath] of Petrograd. He was killed by another jew Kanegiser. To mention here that jew Kanegiser was from a rich jew family. This jew, when he was still a young student, was visiting Commander-in-Chief of Petrograd Extraordinary Commission to play chess. He we have another riddle. And this Kanegiser is shooting the Commander-in-Chief of Extraordinary commission Uritsky. That's a dark affair. Probably, those were 2 homosexuals, and one shooted other out of jealousy. Such things are of common occurrence among homosexuals. A red terror was declared after Uritsky has been shooted, more than 10000 russians were killed. So we have that one jew [psychopath] is killing other jew [psychopath], and more than 10000 innocent Russians and not one jew are killed for that? Then, in the same advent, half-mad jew Kaplan is shooting half-maniakal half-jew Lenin. The same story. Red terror in Moscow was declared. Again about 10000 russians were killed, and again there were no jews among victims. Here you have the beginning of the history of the Soviet power. Jews had shown at once to everybody who is a master and who - a slave.
Here we have another parallel. In Henneke Kardel's book "Adolf Hitler: Founder of Israel" prehistory of german "crystal nacht" is narrated. In 1938 polish jew Gruinshpan shooted from revolver a german diplomat in Paris fon Rott. Fon Rott was a small caliber diplomat, like 3-rd secretary of embassy. Kardel wrote in his book that those were two homosexuals (the same as in Uritsky shooting case). Like it often occurs, gealousy among homosexuals is much more pronounced, than among heterosexuals. And jew Gruinshpan shooted his partner. And thousands of innocent german jews paid for that. And all that was planned and provoked by quarter-jew Gebbels. Iosif Gebbels. Again - about names. Josif Gebbels, Iosif Stalin, Iosif Bros-Tito. I could name such Iosifs as many as you withstand. Josifs are psychoting [displaying signs of psychopathic behavior] and millions of innocent people have to pay. One more Iosif - Pilsudski, his second wife was a jew. He is still a national hero in Poland...
More from Kardel's book: The cooperation which existed between Heydrich's Gestapo and the Jewish self-defense league in Palestine, the Haganah, would not hve been closer if it was not for Eichmann who made it public...the commander of Haganah was Feivel Polkes, born Poland, whith whom in February 1937, the SD troop leader Adolf Eichmann met in Berlin in a wine restaurant, Traube, near the zoo. These two Jews made a brotherly agreement. Polkes the underground fighter got in writing this assurance from Eichman: 'A body representing Jews in Germany will exert pressure on those leaving Germany to emigrate only to Palestine. Such a policy is in the interest of Germany and will be executed by the Gestapo." Polkes invited his Jewish "brother", Eichmann, to the land of their ancestors. When he returned from Palestine, Eichmann wrote, People of Jewish national circles are very excited about the radical German politics toward the Jews, as this has increased Jewish population in Palestine many-fold. In a short time they will become the majority among the Arabs.

continued:
So, young jew "played chess" with genocidal KGB butcher Uritsky, and then shooted him for some reason. And with how much blood Russian people
paid for those homosexual games of jews!
Lets go back to lists of secret police of the USSR:
3. Chairmen of propaganda - Goldenrudin. Jew.
4. Chairman of economic commission of Petrograd - Ender. Jew.
5. Vice-chairman of commission on Hygiene - Rudin. Jew.
6. Commissar on evacuation of refugees - Finigstein. Jew.
7. His assistant - Abraam Krahmal. Jew.
8. Commissar of Petrograd press - Volodarsky. Jew.
9. Commissar of Moscow Press - Krasikov. Jew.
10. Commissar of Petrograd Police - Feierman. Jew.
11. Chairman of Press Bureau - Martinson. Jew.
12. Moscow Commissar of Public Security - Rosenthal. Jew.
Members of Petrograd Extraordinary commission [Cheka or Vecheka] [extermination]:
13. Meinkman. Jew. 19. Iselevitch. Jew.
14. Giller. Jew. 20. Krasikov. Jew.
15. Kozlovski. Polish. 21. Bukhan. Armenian.
16. Model. Jew. 22. Merbis. Latvian.
17. Rosmirovitch. Jew. 23. Paikis. Latvian.
18. Diesperov. Armenian. 24. Anvelt. German.
Members of Council of Petrograd Commune:
25. Zorke. Jew.
26. Radomuslsky. Jew.
Members of Moscow Extraordinary Commission [Cheka or Vecheka] [read: commission on extermination]:
27. Chairman - Dzerzinsky. Polish (polish half-jew married to jew).
28. Vice-chairman - Peters. Latvian.
29. Shklovsky. Jew.
30. Kneifis. Jew.
31. Zeistin. Jew.
32. Rasmirovitch. Jew.
Madam Rasmirovitch worked in Petrograd Estraordinary Commission [Cheka], and other Rasmirovitch - in Moscow Cheka. Family bisuness of a kind, and shootings are family and national business to some.
33. Kromberg. Jew.
34. Xaikina. Jew.
35. Karlson. Latvian.
36. Shauman. Latvian.
37. Lentovitch. Jew.
38. Rivkin. Jew.
39. Antonov. Russian.
In what marvelous company entered that Russian fool? Or, maybe, simply, a sadist?
40. Delafarb. Jew.
41. Zitkin. Jew.
42. E. Rasmirovitch. Jew. The whole family was there.
43. G. Sverdlov. Jew.
44. Blumkin. Jew.
That one had shoot german ambassador Mirbach. Lenin sweared to find and prosecute a killer. But he hadn't to look far - killer was a head of department in Dzerzinsky and his office was exactly a floor below that of Dzerzinsky.
45. Visensky. Jew.
46. Aleksandrovitch. Russian.
47. Reitenberg. Jew.
48. Fines. Jew.
49. Saks [or Zaks]. Jew.
50. Jakob Goldin. Jew.
51. Galpershtein. Jew.
52. Kniggsen. Jew.
53. Lazis. Latvian.
54. Deibol. Latvian.
55. Seisan. Armenian.
56. Deibkin. Latvian.
57. Chief of Taganrog prison - Libert. Jew.
58. Fogel. German.
59. Zakis. Latvian.
60. Shillenkus. Jew.
61. Jansen. Latvian.
62. [??] Chairman of commission of Trubetskoy Bastion and Petropavlovsk Fort. Jew.
Total - from 62 members of Secret Police [Cheka or Vecheka]: jews - 43; Latvians - 10; Armenians - 3; polish - 2; germans - 2; Russians - 2. That implies that all terror organizations were in hands of jews.
I think never ever in history so many people have been killed in the name of a failed ideology as it happened with Russians in 20-th century. Zinoviev (Apfelbaum), speaking at a communist meeting in September 1918, pronounced a death sentence on ten million russians: "We must carry along with us 90 million out of the 100 million of Soviet Russia's inhabitants. As for the rest, we have nothing to say to them. They must be annihilated." At the end of 1920, Soviet Russia already had 84 concentration camps with approximately 50,000 prisoners. By October 1923 the number had increased to 315 camps with 70,000 inmates. Citing newly-available Soviet KGB documents, historian Dmitri Volkogonov, head of a special Russian parliamentary commission, recently concluded that "from 1929 to 1952 21.5 million [Soviet] people were repressed. Of these one third were shot, the rest sentenced to imprisonment, where many also died." Rarely, if ever, has a regime taken the lives of so many of its own people. Olga Shatunovskaya, a member of the Soviet Commission of Party Control, and head of a special commission during the 1960s appointed by premier Khrushchev, has similarly concluded: "From January 1, 1935 to June 22, 1941, 19,840,000 enemies of the people were arrested. Of these, seven million were shot in prison, and a majority of the others died in camp." These figures were also found in the papers of Politburo member Anastas Mikoyan. In the "Great Terror" years of 1937-1938 alone approximately one million were shot by the Soviet secret police, and another two million perished in Soviet camps. (R. Conquest, The Great Terror (New York: Oxford, 1990). Conquest has estimated that 13.5 to 14 million people perished in the collectivization ("dekulakization") campaign and forced famine of 1929-1933. R. Conquest, The Harvest of Sorrow (New York: Oxford, 1986). Russian professor Igor Bestuzhev-Lada suggested that during the Stalin era alone (1935-1953), as many as 50 million russians were killed, condemned to camps from which they never emerged, or lost their lives as a direct result of the brutal "dekulakization" campaign against the peasantry.
Commissariat of Foreign Affairs
1. People's commissar -Chicherin. Russian. We already determined what kind of "russian" he was. His assistants:
2. Karahan. Jew.
3. Fritche. Latvian.
4. Director of Passport Expedition - Margolin. Jew.
5. Ambassador to Berlin - Ioffe. Jew.
6. Levin - official of embassy in Berlin (in 1919 - Commissar in Bavarian Soviet Republic). Jew.
7. Chief of Press and Information Bureau, Embassy in Berlin - Akselrod. Jew.
8. Ambassador in Vienna and London - Kamenev (Rosenfeld). Jew.
9. Authorized representative In Paris and London - Bek. Jew.
10. Representative in Christiania [?] - Beitler. Jew.
11. Council in Glasgow - Malkin. Jew.
12. Chairman of peace delegation in Kiev - Cain Rakovsky. Jew.
13. Justice consultant - Ilsen (Astshub). Jew.
14. General Consul in Kiev - Kshevinsky (Gruinbaum). Jew.
15. General Consul in Odessa - A. Bek. Jew.
16. Representative in USA (unofficial) - Martens. German.
Total - from 16 members: jews - 13, Latvians - 1, germans - 1, Russians - 1.
Commissariat of Foreign Affairs is composed mainly by jews. Only Russian is Chicherin, but we already know, what kind of russian he is.
Abovestated ambassador in Berlin Ioffe, a jew, was lover of Trotzky, and when Trotsky (Bronshtein) was excluded from Bolshevik party and exiled, he commited a suicide. Before revolution Ioffe was a patient of famous Vienna psychiatrist Adler, when Trotsky - Ioffe "couple" lived in Vienna. Trotsky was publishing "Pravda" newspaper there, meanwhile Ioffe was rushing to that psychiatrist.
Commissariat of Finances
1. People's commissar Merzvinsky. Polish.
2. His assistant - Don-Solovei. Jew.
3. Commissar - Isidor Gukovsky. Jew.
4. His assistant- I. Akselrod. Jew.
5. Director of [clerical) Office - Gladnev (Zaks). Jew.
6. Director of [clerical) Office - Bogolepov. Russian.
7. Main secretary - Xaskin. Jew.
8. His assistant - Bertha Xinevitch. Jew.
9. Chairman of financial Council of Soviets - Lazis. Latvian.
10. His assistant - Weistman. Jew.
11. Commissar on liquidation of Russian-german accounts - Ganetsky (Fuistenberg). Jew.
12. His secretary - Cohen. Jew.
13. Administration of people's banks - Mikhelson. Jew.
14. Administration of people's banks - Zaks. Jew.
15. Administration of people's banks - Аkselrod. Jew.
16. Administration of people's banks - Sadnikov. Russian.
Financial agents:
17. in Berlin - Landau. Jew.
18. in Copenhagen - Vorovsky. Jew.
19. in Stockholm - Abraham Shenkman. Jew.
20. Financial Chief-auditor of people's banks - Kan. Jew.
21. His assistant - Gorenstein. Jew.
22. Chief commissar on liquidation of private banks - Anrik. Jew.
23. His assistant - Moses Kovsch. Jew.
Members of Technical commission on liquidation of private banks:
24. Eliashevitch. Jew. 27. G. Lemerikh. Jew.
25. G. Giftlikh. Jew. 28. А. Rosenshtein. Jew.
26. А. Rogov. Jew. 29. А. Plat. Latvian.
Total - from 29 members: jews - 24; Latvians - 2, Russians - 2, polish -1.

Commissariat of Justice:
1. People's commissar - I. Schteinberg. Jew.
In mid-1920-s Schteinberg run from Soviet Union to the USA and lived in New-York. Newspaper "New Russian word" wrote about him as "a good jew". And he was the head of terroristic justice and himself commanded shootings. So, in Russia he was a butcher and in the States he became "a good jew".
2. Commissar of cassation department - Schreder. Jew.
So, we have: jew Schteinberg was issuing verdicts. A "justice" victim tried to make an appeal and was caught by Schreder, other jew...
3. Chairman of Moscow revolutionary Tribunal -I. Berman. Jew.
One needs to take into account that at those ["revolutionary"] times a shooting was used as main punishment measure.
4. Commissar of Cenate in Petrograd - Ber. Jew.
5. Chairman of Supreme Revolutionary Commission - Trotsky (Br[o/a]nshtein). Jew.
6. Chairman of judicial inquiry under Revolutionary Tribunal - Gluzman. Jew.
7. Investigator of abovecited tribunal - Legendorf. Jew.
8. Investigator of abovecited tribunal - Slutsky. Jew.
9. Public prosecutor of Tribunal -Fridkin. Jew.
10. Secretary of Codification department - Goinbark. Jew.
11. Secretary of People's Commune - Shirvin. Jew.
12. Commissar of Public Defence - Lutsky. Jew.
But defence of what people? God's chosen people... Thus, whole Commissariat of terroristic Justice was composed of exclusively jews. And the whole world does know well about results of their outraged bloody massacre. Knows and keeps silence...

Next goes the list of public advocates:
1. G. Antokolsky. Jew.Дальше идет список народных защитников:
2. V. Aranovitch. Jew.
3. I. Beier. Jew.
4. Р. Bick. Jew.
5. А. Gundar. Jew.
6. G. Davidov. Jew.
7. R. Kastariantz. Аrmenian.
Total - from 19 members: jews - 18; armenian -1; russians - 0
Bureau of First Congress of Soviet workers and solgiers:
1. Chairman - Leiba Kuntish. Jew.
2. Chairman of Soviets of Red Army - Smidovitch. Jew.
3. Chairman of Soviets of solgiers - Model. Jew.
Members of Presidium of First Congress of Soviet workers and solgiers:
[...] Total - from 23 members: jews - 19, Armenians - 1, Latvians - 3, Russians - 0.
Central Executive Committee of the 4-th Russian Congress of workers and solgiers:
[...] all 34 members - jews.
PLEASE keep in mind that "jews" Klimov referred to were deviant psychopaths, "degenerates" as he coined them which were at the top of Soviet state, and NOT ordinary jewish people. He repeatedly stated that in text

Lazar Kaganovich: he was one of Stalin's chief assistants, commissar of heavy industry during the Second World War, and a member of the Politburo Here are the words of his nephew in his book about his uncle: Stuart Kahan, The Wolf of the Kremlin: "Lazar's sister Rosa was Stalin's third wife; another uncle was commissar of aviation under Stalin. This book is based upon the author Stuart's interviews with his uncle Lazar in 1981, and with other family members. Stuart Kahan is a Zionist (p. 5, p. 17, p. 307); on moving to America, the family changed its name from Kaganovich to Kahan (p. 190), a variant of Cohen.
[p. 5 (Preface)] In my own family ... the leader of the clan ... exuded evil, an evil that put millions of people to death, an evil that turned against his own people. ... He is the prime example of the species known to my fellow landsmen as the "self-hating Jew".
[p. 5] Some of my own family will not like what they read here.
[p. 14-15] Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich, Stalin's closest confidant, the chairman of the Soviet Presidium, the man who set up the amalgamation of the state security forces that later became the infamous KGB, the man who personally supervised the purges that ran rampant through Russia in the thirties and forties, the man who instituted more restrictions and quotas on the Jews than anyone else, the man who urged and orchestrated the deaths of 20 million people, the man who brought Khrushchev to power, the man who was in charge of building this fantastic subway system - which bore his name for over twenty years - the ultimate Jew-hater himself, and the only Jew in the hierarchy. ... [but Beria, head of the NKVD (Cheka, KGB), was also a Jew]"

Several immortal quotes from Zionists at the head of "Russian" revolution:
"It's necessary to perform massive ruthless terror against kulaks, priests and white-guards [Russian monarchists]. Hesitant should be closed in concentration camps out of city. Send telegraph upon execution"
Lenin (Blank) to Penza regional executive committee (09.08.1918)

"The more representatives of reactional bourgeoisie and priesthood we could shoot down, the better".
Lenin, Chairman of Sovnarkom, to VCheka, 1921

"To perform ruthless and terroristic struggle and wage a war against peasants and other bourgeoisie. To shoot down conspirators and hesitant elements, without questioning and admitting unnecessary bureaucratic procrastination"
Lenin, Chairman of Sovnarkom, from telegram to Paikes (22.08.1918)

"To confiscate all bread and all possessions of rebelling kulaks, to hang organisators of revolt, to arrest hostages. To perform a ruthless mass terror, any hesitant elements should be closed in concentration camps out of city".
Lenin, Chairman of Sovnarkom

"Russian wise always is a jew or one with an admixture of jewish blood"
Lenin, Chairman of Sovnarkom , from correspondence with writer M. Gorkiy

"We have to transform it [Russia] in a desert populated by white negroes, to whom we will give such a tyranny as wasn't dreamed up even by most despotic rulers of the East. The difference is that our tyranny would be not from the right, but from the left; not white, but red, as we will shed rivers of blood in front of which all human losses in capitalist wars will shudder and turn pale. We will work in the closest contact with the most prominent bankers from overseas. If we will win revolution, crash Russia, then on funeral wreckage we will strengthen the power of Zion and will become a force, in front of which the world will kneel down. We will show what the real power is. By terror, [swimming in rivers] of blood we will lead Russian intelligentsia to complete dull stupor, idiocy, animal state... Meanwhile our youth in leather jackets - sons of watchmakers from Odessa and Orsha, Gomel and Vinnitza - oh, how marvelously, how splendidly they are able to hate everything Russian! With what admiration they eliminate physically Russian intelligentsia - officers, ingeneers, teachers, [orthodox] priests, generals, academicians, writers..."
Lev Davidovitch Trotsky (Bronshtein), Chairman of Supreme Revolutionary Commission

"We need a series of the cruelest operations with use of the cruelest means. Narkomyust [High Committee of Justice], seems, doesn't get, that a new economic policy requires new means of cruel persecution"
Lenin, Chairman of Sovnarkom , from letter to Sokolnikov, 1921

"Glasnost of revolutionary tribunals isn't necessary. To strengthen their all-round connections in VCheka, speed force of their repressions".
Lenin, Chairman of Sovnarkom , from letter to Unshliht (31.01.1922)

"Civil war is the cruelest one. It's unthinkable not only without applying force on third party persons, but, using modern techniques, without killing of elderly and children... The goal is justified, under certain conditions, such means, as violence and killing".
Lev Davidovitch Trotsky (Bronshtein), Chairman of Supreme Revolutionary Commission

"Don't look for faults in fellow man. First question, which you should point at him, what is his origin, upbringing, education or profession. These questions should determine fate of prosecuted. This is a quintessence of a red terror. We don't panish, we eliminate".
Otto Lazis (Latvian) Bolshevik
More books on the subject:

Yuri Lina book "Architects of Deception"
https://ssl.xiandos.info/ebooks/Lina_-_Architects_of_deception_-_Secret_history_of_freemasonry_2004.pdf
In his letter to Ben-Gurion, Kennedy makes it clear that he will under no circumstances agree to Israel becoming a nuclear state. Israeli historian Avner Cohen confirms in his book "Israel and the
Bomb" (1999) that the conflict between John F. Kennedy and Israel
was very powerful. The American historian Stephen Green stated: "In
the early years of the Johnson administration the Israeli nuclear weapons
program was referred to in Washington as 'the delicate topic'."
Flavien Bernier, Les Juifs et le Talmud, 1913
Well researched book by Henry Coston "Le governement invisible" in french. It has data on Zionists involvement in French 1792-1793 and 1848 and Russian revolutions

dant said:
... the Spanish conquistadors and the missionaries did much extentive damages to the peoples of North and South American continents than what I previoulsy thought...This makes all the genocide and bookburnings of the Nazis seem like a drop in the bucket by comparision! How MANY peoples of the N/S continents were destroyed? Does anyone have ANY IDEA?
Just came across this graph today which is plotting the population in the Americas in 1492 by various different sources (original article, a very good discussion of the question your raised, is at this link http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat0.htm#Hait1492 )

Populationinwesternhemisphere1492.gif

The link below for that site's index of their well-referenced list of all known wars or atrocities, with dates and casualty totals. It dramatically confirms the STS agenda. Check out the number of "witches" alone burned at the stake in dark ages!
http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstatx.htm

Also, here's a graph of year by year death toll of the 20th century's atrocities by country.
http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/atrox.htm

Also, I've included this graphic I scanned out of National Geographic in recent months. It very effectively shows the numbers for those killed by their own leaders in genocides (vs. by others' leaders in war). In other words, by those brazen sociopathic leaders who don't even devise a ruse like "war" to hide their horrors.

Please note the ONLY country NOT listed on this comprehensive list. I guess they didn't count ruses like CIA-spawned AIDS, Depleted Uranium cancers, and assorted False Flag operations like Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Genocidegraph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom