Tom Cox AKA "Montalk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassies

Wilecoyote, that's book by Abehsera "Babel, the language of the 21st century".
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1697
last 2 posts on that thread.

from Adventures, chapter 15:
The Content Continuum represents the Universe or reality to which our words relate as we are capable of conceiving it. Thinking about this factor, we begin to get a glimmer of the idea that our ability to associate words, to derive deeper and broader or multilevel meaning from them in our process of understanding, is directly related to how we, ourselves, interact with the Cosmos.
The words we use, individually and collectively, and the way we use them, are very deep clues to our perspective and comprehension of the Universe. Our words and the way we use them reveal the totality of our experiences - mental and physical and emotional - our sensations, perceptions, abstractions and so forth. Keeping in mind, of course, that no purely verbal system ever achieves total communication; how do you express in words the scent of a rose? We are always required to supplement words with "helpers, " which may include expressive gestures, or even producing a metaphoric example, or finding a basis of comparison to convey meaning. Nevertheless, in our reality, language and words are clearly Divine, and are the rungs on which we may climb to the Stars.
As noted in the example of Eskimos and snow, there are experiences recognized by other cultures and capable of being expressed in their languages, which we neither recognize nor can we express them. The same problem poses an even greater difficulty when we consider realms of pure thought, or the hyperdimensional reality in which our reality is embedded. In dreams we revert to using words in the "universal" language, a Content Continuum wherein the sound is still connected to the object it designates. This is a clue to the phonetic cabala, of which Fulcanelli speaks; this is also the language into which I was initiated by the Cassiopaeans.
As the C's dropped "word clues" and encouraged me to search for the "mosaic" meaning, I discovered many amazing things. At one point, I stumbled on a little book by a gentleman named Abraham Abehsera. He points out that there seem to be two "universal dictionaries" in which words from all languages are grouped according to their meanings (synonyms) and sounds (homonyms). That is to say, whenever the same or a similar sound is given to different objects in two or more languages, a precise relationship between these objects is being indicated by the Universal language. He theorized that the sum total of languages forms a puzzle in which the image - the true meaning - may only be recovered through reassembling words having the same sound.
The fact that in English, for instance, morning and mourning have the same sound could have been just a coincidence. When German and English both reproduce this coincidence by using the same sound to say morgen (morning) and morgue (chamber where the dead are laid), Hebrew the same group of consonants BQR, to say morning and tomb, and Chinese the same syllable mu, to say evening and tomb, we may legitimately ask what lies behind this repetition. What have morning and evening time to do with mourning, tomb and morgue? [Babel, the Language of the 21st Century, Abehsera]
Abehsera then establishes a mathematical model for comparing words, or a "four language unit" that suggests that a deep common experience between a certain period of time and death related themes. And, as it happens, hundreds of other sound-relationships develop these themes, such as dream and drama, traum (German for dream), trauma, bed, bad, mita in Hebrew which means both death and bed, and so on. Words then become the mode of access to the right half of our brain as opposed to the flat and precise use of words typical of the left brain. Speech can then become a synthesis of the Universal Content Continuum the by a study of the Expression Plane.
There are, of course, many so-called "one way words" that may seem to be sharply defined, and necessarily so for the purpose of describing "events" in our world. But when dealing with what are called "state vectors" in physics, or all possible events given a certain set of parameters, the phonetic cabala is a similar "state vector" to thinking multi-dimensionally. Like pieces of a puzzle, words have been inextricably interwoven into our reality since the dawn of human history. To find the living unity behind language, without negating diversity, is like assembling a body with all its different parts, each of which does different things, and without one of which, the body would be lacking. The greater the number of words for any given object, the more precise a definition can be made about it in terms of the Content Continuum. If there are a thousand ways to say "apple, " by knowing all the associations, we can access that higher realm of thought from whence the idea of an apple has a deeper meaning for man. In this sense, all languages are necessary because they are all complementary. They all tell us about the extraordinary wealth and diversity and limitless possibilities of the Universe in which we exist. What is more, such study of words enables us to interact dynamically with the surrounding reality itself. Word studies develop hyperdimensional awareness which "binds" us to higher realities.
For the reader to simply read the Cassiopaean Transcripts and to assume that they have received the information that was intended to be conveyed; to read any part of it and assume that one has a grasp of a principle, or that it means this or that in a "one way" sort of context, is to miss the important process. The process of "initiation" consisted, in part, of the encouragement of the creation of a far vaster system of "associations" than normally prevails, most especially among those who have followed rigid scholastic or ritualized programs. By expanding the associative memory, the very practical result is that synaptic relationships are created in the Ammon's Horn, and they are "sensitized" to perceive the reality in a multidimensional way. At another level, expanding the associations of things that "occur together in time, " with other things that do likewise, the perception of time changes fundamentally. And we begin to realize why the alchemist Fulcanelli insisted that word studies were the key to unlocking the great secrets.
06-21-97
Q: Well, I think that a HUGE key is in the tracking of the languages...
A: The roots of all languages are identical...
Q: What do you mean?
A: Your origin.
Q: You mean Atlantis?
A: Is that your origin?
Q: You mean Orion?
A: Interesting the word root similarity, yes?
Q: Well, the word root similarities of a LOT of things are VERY interesting!It is AMAZING the things I have discovered by tracking word roots...
A: The architects of your languages left clues aplenty.
It was from these word studies as well as the above remark, that I began to realize that the process of expanding associations of words was literally the process of learning the higher density language. And it most certainly was not, as some suppose, a process of "memetics" or "deriving new meanings" from word associations. Oh no! It was the process of assembling words into mosaic structures through which the mind could access the original meaning that was inherent in the structure. It was a process of "restoration" of the original language of supernatural wisdom that was present in mankind "before the fall." Studying words and myths is a process of archaeologically excavating a marvelously ancient, prehistoric, almost extinct parent language - the language of the Gods.

Cassies

ark said:
Neil said:
I thought Tom was a pretty good guy.
Hi,

Can you explain, in some details, what is "good" there? What "good" does he do? And is there something "not so good" that you can see? This can be a GOOD exercise for you in seeing the unseen ....

You may like to check this thread, in particular,

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=771

What can you see there?
I'll answer your first question first. I liked Tom's material because it seemed to agree with what I had experienced. One of the major pick ups for me was his explanation of the aliens. His discussion about these STS civilizations coincided with my experiences with the Shadows. I believed the Shadows were in a plot to take over the world in order to drain its life force. In case you don't know, the Shadows were beings from my dreams in 2000. Their hyperdimensional abilities fit in nicely with my recollections of the abilities the Shadows had. Then he talked about beings manipulating your soul, and possibly fusing with it. This coincided nicely with my perception of Faro, who is a being I believed I shared my body with. I had been fascinated by UFOs, and his attitude that they were part of an intelligent civilization that the government was keeping a lid on set very well with me as well. I can go on with little examples like this, but the point is that I felt he was the first individual I knew who was really in tune with the true nature of reality and I believed I could learn from him because we shared common beliefs. Since we had so much in "common," I readily accepted anything else he said as absolute truth. I had a nasty habit of doing that, because I never questioned my dreams and the dogma I had created around Faro. I accepted it all as absolute truth. It was happening, I could see it, I could feel it, therefore it must be true. I even wrote to Tom about these matters. I still have our exchange in my records, if you would like to see it. Though it is a bit embarassing to show everyone how crazy I was, so blind in my own subjectivity. Tom's forum was also charming, a place where many people gathered to discuss their thoughts openly and freely. It was like a dream to me. Sure, in retrospect there were bad things about the site. His statement about people being gifted with a spiritual immunity on the front page was a nice little ego dig. And his research was largely his opinion based on things he had read. It was a site all about him and his ideology in a subtle way. The OP witchunt is pretty bad too, but at the time it agreed with my outlook of the world. The populace was hoplessly ignorant, but there existed a few chosen people that would save it. I still believe the populace is gravely ignorant, but I no longer believe I am a knight who is out to save the world. Anyway, I didn't care, I just ate it all up. And without Montalk, I would've never found Cassiopaea. I left Montalk with fond memories of it being a step in my evolution. This is the main reason I said Tom was a good guy. Even though he was subtly deceptive, and had a few major differences with Cassiopaea that I didn't believe in, he was talking about the same things, and even supporting your material. He was my gateway out of isolation, how could I turn on him? And even though my thoughts changed after exposure to the Cassiopaean material, I still held that respect for him. I never seriously scrutnized him, he seemed to be simply on the same team and that was that. I know this is a mistake I keep making over and over again. I have about a 0 batting average when it comes to judging people, I give them too much benefit of the doubt. So, my thoughts about Tom continued in the back of my mind, and I never really considered anything that I had thought about until Laura told me about his...administrative policies. I still think that Tom does some good; he does introduce esoteric knowledge, and gives people a place to talk about their experiences. Though his site may not be of great benefit to anyone, it can help people who are wandering move onto higher knowledge, at least if you don't step on a few carefully placed landmines embedded in his material.

After reading the thread you mentioned, my ideas about Tom have definately changed. I view him in a much more wary manner. It is interesting how his members go into attack mode as soon as you show up. This lyra character, who is obviously very closely related with Tom, does go out of her way to "organize the ranks" to attack you. You have a lot of patience to maintain your cool after that abuse. It was interesting how lyra pressed her opinions so on bumblebee, more or less brutally insulting that person until everything was seen her way. Then there is Auendove, someone else who hates you, it does seem lyra is organizing her little army to get you. I also found it interesting that she throws out all of these crazy accusations against you over a post that really reveals nothing about your intentions, and that somehow everyone pretty much believes it. I had to laugh at the post about the stupid avatar. That is the most subjective piece of garbage I've ever seen on a forum. I'm suprised Tom didn't get after that guy about that, as he would be breaking his very own rules if he didn't. It's funny that they mention recruiting, because it seems they are the ones recruiting. If I was to go to their forum with some story about how you and Laura were so evil, they would probably comfort me and do their best to assure me that they were the good guys and make me feel warm inside. The posts about moderation being "information control" and intellectual disputes being frightening suggests to me that their forum accepts a whole lot of noise. Perhaps this is indicitive of a hidden agenda to allow members to discuss their fellings while slowly aligning them into a subjective anti-Laura camp. I understand what the members said about being collinear, even though I now know it is not true. Knowing how QFG is about disinformation and noise, I was expecting every little thing that was said to be interrogated. So, in my first posts, I was very careful how I worded things and what I said and didn't say. But I have since realized that the moderators sit back and watch your activity until you do something that is unmistakeably malign before they ban you from the group. So I've become more comfortable. The only collnearity I can see on this forum is the trait of seeking the objective truth. If that is not one of your goals, you really do not belong here and are inherently against everything this forum stands for. I have not been banned thus far for disagreeing with you on various points, and I find the intellectual atmosphere stimulating. You even gave EsoQuest a chance to explain himself even after he was pretty well nailed. You banned him because he didn't respond, and that was because he knew that you knew what he was up to. So that is a pretty big counterexample to their colinearity BS. That begs the question whether EsoQuest will be the next big player on the NR forum. Anyway, I now fear that the core NR group is up to something devious. They don't seem that much different from other "agents" you have come in contact with. Their hidden agenda is to demoralize and destroy you.

What you have told me though, raises a lot of questions. It is like starting in the middle of a book. If you don't mind me asking, what started this little feud between you and Tom? What is this Second Ammendment article he is referring to? Who is lyra and how did she get involved? Who is Auendove?

Cassies

neil said:
This coincided nicely with my perception of Faro, who is a being I believed I shared my body with.
Um, Neil, am i missing something here? Are these your assumptions on the "Shadows' or facts about shadows?

You kinda lost me on the shadow part.

Cassies

Neil said:
What you have told me though, raises a lot of questions. It is like starting in the middle of a book. If you don't mind me asking, what started this little feud between you and Tom? What is this Second Ammendment article he is referring to? Who is lyra and how did she get involved? Who is Auendove?
Some of your questions are answered in this blog post Laura wrote:

How to Spot COINTELPRO Agents

Cassies

I believe that Lyra is "Carissa". You might want to read this thread for some of the C's remarks when Carissa and Auendove were both present (as was Montalk).

As for Auendove herself, long story but the essential thing is this is what the C's remarked about her one night:

Q: The other night ... I had a terrible dream of a
person trying to break into my house... that [youngest daughter] had
followed [Auendove] out, and I had to get her back, and this
put me in danger... then, I was afraid that he was going
to start trying to kill us while we were in the house by
shooting through the walls. Ark, Frank and Tom [my brother] did not
seem to be quite as alarmed as I was... I woke up with my
heart nearly beating out of my chest and covered with a
cold sweat, and somewhat paralyzed. I recognize this sort
of dream from before. Was it just a dream, a warning, a
screen memory of some other event? It was very
frightening.

A: Choose selection two above. Always be aware of your
significance as the possessor and potential purveyor of
unusually high level knowledge store. And, what that
means to those who would prefer that it not be.

Q: Is there more I could do in terms of protecting my
children? That is where I am most vulnerable and I am not
sure that they understand the seriousness of the
situation.

A: What do signs keep telling you? Who took what positions
and behaviors in the dream? Well?

Q: Yes... I realize that it was because of going out to do
something ordinary... not thinking... while Ark and Tom
and Frank were distracted... and I was just concerned
about [my daughter]...

A: And what role did [Auendove] play?

Q: I see. Like the Pied Piper?

A: Or maybe programmed decoy, due to FRV?

Q: What is FRV?

A: Frequency Resonance Vibration.

Q: Is there any danger to [two other children] with these kids and
church people they have been around the past few weeks?

A: What do you think?!? It is a vulnerable age for anyone,
much more so for the children of one on path to super
consciousness, and incontact with those who provide advice
and data...
Now, the thing is, I really liked Auendove (not her real name) and she could actually be a very sweet person even if she was a bit prickly. She was always trying to be helpful so I'm sure there was nothing consciously negative about her. Funny thing is, the C's had something to say about her at a VERY early point in the transmissions:

Q: We would like to know what is the origin of the Gypsies.

A: Genes spliced. Slaves of dark forces.

Q: Who are these dark forces?

A: Same.

Q: As what?

A: Brotherhood.

Q: Does this brotherhood consist of Lizzies and various
humans?

A: Yes.

Q: If the Gypsies were gene spliced, who were they gene
spliced with?

A: Alien race, humanoid, and Atlantean drone workers.

Q: What were Atlantean drone workers?

A: Slave people controlled by crystal.

Q: Why do the Gypsies remain so cohesive? Is that
genetically programed?

A: Yes. And mind control.

Q: There are legends of half human creatures, minotaurs,
centaurs, etc. Were any of these creatures real?

A: Experiments known as beasts in Atlantis. [Auendove] is part
Gypsy. Hiding this.

Q: Does she know it?

A: Some.
It was really strange for them to sort of blurt this out after I had moved on to another question. "Auendove" was very upset about the above remarks from the C's and it was sincere and genuine. I was upset about it myself.

Well, anyway, when we were getting ready to leave the U.S., we did not tell ANYBODY except those who absolutely needed to know, that we were leaving, or when, etc. I just had the feeling that if we did, something would be "created" to stop us. So Auendove was constantly writing and/or calling me in a friendly way during this EXTREMELY stressful time and I snapped at her at one point, for which I was sorry, but there was no way I could tell her exactly what was on my mind because, knowing what the C's had said, I was made nervous by her repeated inquiries. I had a strong instinct that I should not tell her - and a lot of other people as well - "the day or the hour," though she knew, in general, that we were planning to move. And again I say: if she was used as a "monitor" or anything else, I am positive that it was never intentional on her part and I liked her and she was usually very sweet when she wasn't being "prickly".

So, my thought at the time was that I can NOT tell her any details, but after we are moved and settled, I will get in touch and maybe she can come to visit us.

As things happened, nothing was easy for the first year we were here in France. You could even say it was a nightmare for various reasons, and I just simply had neither the time nor the energy to deal with Auendove. I did think about her a lot but the circumstances were such that I figured it was better if she just wasn't privy to what was going on as it would only add to her stress.

Then, after things settled, I started to think that it was time to contact her and help her make arrangements to come and visit. Even if the C's had said what they had said, and I was being cautious during a "delicate" time, as I said, I liked her very much and enjoyed her company. I felt that a visit would make it up to her for leaving without saying goodbye.

At that very point, a reader pointed me to the part of the Montalk forum where she was there, in public, ranting about what an awful person I was because I left without telling her and she loved the kids so much and never had a chance to say "goodbye."

Well, aside from finally seeing what the C's meant about FRV robot, it struck me as really funny that she never knew that my kids could barely stand her and were only nice to her because I compelled them to be.

Needless to say, I dropped my plan of contacting her and making arrangements for her to come for a long visit. Anybody who can be "turned" like that, I don't need in my life.

Cassies

I'm not even sure if my comments will be "allowed" to remain on this thread. But since my name has been mentioned here - a public forum - along with accusations against me, I wanted to address them.

Neil said:

It is interesting how his members go into attack mode as soon as you show up.
There was a reason for people bristling when Ark showed up, and I'm not sure why you wouldn't understand or get where the hard feelings came from. A warning disclaimer was put up on the Cass/Signs page regarding Tom and his work, so when Ark registered to the Noble Realms forum and began posting, yes, it was quite a surprise, to many of us. And no, it didn't go over very well. Admittedly, at this stage in my life I would probably react a bit differently, more low key. But that was then, and what's done is done. Live and learn.

Neil said:
This lyra character, who is obviously very closely related with Tom,does go out of her way to "organize the ranks" to attack you.
No Neil, there was no "organizing of the ranks." The one thing that anybody on NR can vouch for is that I don't need - nor ask for - the back up support of other people, nor try to organize people to go after others. If I have something to say, I say it and can stand on my own two feet. People may not like what I have to say....but I don't need to hide behind others, or rally others behind me, nor do I waste my time organizing people. That's very "junior high" level behavior.

Neil said:
It was interesting how lyra pressed her opinions so on bumblebee, more or less brutally insulting that person until everything was seen her way.
"Brutally" insulting is a bit dramatic, don't you think? You're also missing the full story of what was going on with "Bumblebee." There was more to it than just what you saw on the public forum. There usually is, so never assume that you're clued in with the full story and all the details. Something that you and others may not realize is that Bumblebee, (at that point anyway) was intricately involved in the Cass group.....AND the NR forum. He was posting at both forums and trying to keep his identity concealed from Laura and Ark. He didn't want them knowing he was posting on NR in "enemy territory" so to speak, and thought it would be detrimental to his standing in the Cass group. How do I know this? Because he emailed me off the forum. So yes, bet you didn't know that, did you? Bumblebee was somebody who I was emailing with. And here you just thought Vicious Lyra was brutally going after some poor random guy. ;) Bumblebee was somebody who emailed me a couple of times, and was a nice guy, but a bit weird, and kind of annoying with all his tiptoeing fear and paranoia that God forbid Laura and Ark should "find out who he is!" At one point out of annoyance I "outed" him by referring to him by his first name on the forum - because wishy washy game playing doesn't sit well with me - which resulted in Bumblebee emailing me and begging me to remove his name so L&A wouldn't see. Which I did. So, you are definitely missing the facts on the "Bumblebee" story. But your version of events is certainly far more neferous and evil sounding, and thus, more interesting, so if you'd prefer to stick with that one instead of the truth, then, go for it. ;)

Neil said:
it does seem lyra is organizing her little army to get you. I also found it interesting that she throws out all of these crazy accusations against you over a post that really reveals nothing about your intentions, and that somehow everyone pretty much believes it.
Yes, now we get to the good part. Organizing my little army. Paranoia, anybody?

Neil, the following thread, which you seem to not be aware of, speaks for itself:

"Montalk: Dissing LArk and the Cassiopaeans"

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2270

How do you reconcile your claim that I'm supposedly "organizing my little army" to get Laura with the comments I made in the above referenced thread?

For those who may not take the time to click on this link: This was a thread where some dude named Andrew showed up, gleefully trying to get Montalk and others to stampede on over to the Godlike Productions forum where there was a Laura and C's bash-fest going on. To say that Andrew's proposition ticked me off is putting it mildly. Some highlights of that thread include:

lyra said:
Why is it "exciting" when people choose to spend all their time ripping apart other people?

That's not exciting. That's called a waste of time, and an energy drain.

And an FYI - These Jay Weidner, Vincent Bridges characters act like programmed robots. It's like they've been programmed to endlessly, obsessively go after Laura and the C's material with tunnel vision, year after year. It never ends. They never get tired of it. They never find other obsessions to obsess over. Is this all that these guys DO? Do they even HAVE a life??
Then when Andrew said "Laura Knight Jadczyk is not at all who she purports to be" I said:

lyra said:
Really? Says who?

And even if she isn't......so what? Why do you (or anybody else) care?
And the grand finale:

lyra said:
So seriously, get a life. Andrew, and everybody else who wants to keep dredging this crap up, over and over and over again, year after year after year. Get a flippin' life. It's sad, and pathetic at this point. The world is turning upside at the moment, our personal realities are changing, our old existences are flying out the window, and this is what you care about?? You get excited about the idea of going to a forum soley to "diss" LArk and the Cassiopaeans?
So, "organizing my little army?" Hardly. And the above referenced thread speaks for itself. Don't project what you would do, or the type of behavior you're familiar with, onto a stranger you know nothing about, and especially when you're missing 98% of the story. Besides, if I was "organizing my little army" to go after Laura, then don't you think she would have heard something about it by now? You know, just a thought.

This post will be a one time deal, to address points being made on a public message board forum about me, so the mods don't have to worry about putting me on "watch" mode or whatever. My intent isn't to show up here and disrupt the forum with back and forth debating and fighting, causing trouble. Not interested in that sort of energy drain. As it is, I took some time to decide whether I wanted to even respond to Neil's comments or not. I will say this to Neil though, in closing: Your post in general reeks of being a sycophant, like you're trying a bit too hard to say all the right things to butter up Laura and Ark and make sure to get on their good side. The way you present your "transition" from Montalk/Noble Realms reader to Cass group convert is too "oily," for lack of a better way to put it. Very slick.

Cassies

lyra said:
There was a reason for people bristling when Ark showed up, and I'm not sure why you wouldn't understand or get where the hard feelings came from. A warning disclaimer was put up on the Cass/Signs page regarding Tom and his work, so when Ark registered to the Noble Realms forum and began posting, yes, it was quite a surprise, to many of us. And no, it didn't go over very well. Admittedly, at this stage in my life I would probably react a bit differently, more low key. But that was then, and what's done is done. Live and learn.
I don't understand. Laura seems to be of the opinion that someone may have been pretending to be Ark.

Laura said:
Laura to R:

Tom is doing a service, so next time ordinarily, I don't really have any objection.

HOWEVER, the last time somebody did it, someone else (maybe the same person) went over there [to Montalk Forum] and signed in as "PhD in Poland" and started making a fuss about copyrighted works being "pirated." It looked to me like a set-up to make it look like it was us complaining.

It just seems like a funky little trap to me.

I think I will write to Tom and tell him in writing that I don't have any objection, that we learned from a reader that he is doing this and we think it is a great service and more power to him. You have to be "wise as serpents gentle as doves" to get information out there when so much is being suppressed and scrubbed from the net. That way, if anybody ever asks him about any of our stuff that he shares, he will have written permission and that will be the bottom line.
It seems that trying to hide your identity for some reason in two different forums may end up being very time consuming. I didn't think that Ark had the time to spare time for that kind of thing. So, when 'Ark... showed up', was that really him, or someone pretending to be?

Cassies

Ruth said:
So, when 'Ark... showed up', was that really him, or someone pretending to be?
When Ark showed up on NR, and has signed as "ark" - it was Ark. And Ark was booted from NR as Ark, for providing a link to SOTT forum:

The other guy, "PhD from Poland" was not Ark. Interesting that Carissa (lyra) thinks it is appropriate to post on our forum because her name is being mentioned. Somehow it works only one way.

But our forum has a different profile, and it has different objectives than NR, so it is OK. ;)

Cassies

ark said:
When Ark showed up on NR, and has signed as "ark" - it was Ark. And Ark was booted from NR as Ark, for providing a link to SOTT forum:

The other guy, "PhD from Poland" was not Ark. Interesting that Carissa (lyra) thinks it is appropriate to post on our forum because her name is being mentioned. Somehow it works only one way ;)
I think it may be the 'Disclaimer' that upset her more than anything else. That seems to be a real thorn in the side.

I know from experience that 'presenting the olive branch' or even using logic is not much good when the other person is angry. Not much chance of a successful communication with them.

I agree with what you said there:
ark said:
And that is the case. Different opinions, different approaches, perhaps somewhat different goals. But differences do not have necessarily lead to hostilities. In fact, differences are good as they may lead to progress.
This is very true.

Cassies

I notice that I didn't give the link to the thread that discusses the problems in my previous post. I've edited it and added the url, but just for good measure, here it is again:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457

Also, when Lyra/Carissa says:

A warning disclaimer was put up on the Cass/Signs page regarding Tom and his work, so when Ark registered to the Noble Realms forum and began posting, yes, it was quite a surprise, to many of us.
... either she is being disingenuous, or she was misinformed, or not informed at all of the issues that we were facing at the time. However, I don't believe that she was misinformed. From what Tom/Montalk told us at the time, it was Carissa/Lyra who was saying - essentially - that our concerns of the time were stuff and nonsense and we were overly paranoid etc, etc. All we were asking him to do was to take care of certain things on his website that were, at that moment, very dangerous to us IF he wished to be closely associated with us and continue as a member of our group. It was basically the same situation we once found ourselves in regarding Vincent Bridges: we were being accused of belonging to a "Nazi Black Magic" cult and, lo and behold, ole Vinnie just happened to have pages on his website that could easily be interpreted as being "Nazi Black Magic." We asked him to remove them, disassociate himself from such ideas publicly so that we could continue our work together. He was so identified with that nonsense, and couldn't get out of his ego long enough to see the danger to someone else. HE wasn't in danger, so to hell with everybody else.

Well, that seems to be the approach Carissa/Lyra and Tom/Montalk took.

At the time, in the days leading up to the posting of the disclaimer, I wrote to Tom as follows:

To: tom <tomORmonty@***>
Subject: Razor's edge
Date sent: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:15:28 +0200

Dear Tom,

I am not sure you realize how all of the recent exchanges have affected us
here. I'm not even sure that you understand what danger you have put all of us
in. You don't have children, and it is not automatic for you to think of the
consequences of actions, associations, and so on - and how it might affect
everyone you love.

Well, I DO think about it all the time - not just for our family here - but for
the group at large.

At this moment, it begins to look like an array of "set-ups" all the way around
us, all designed to define us as a "dangerous cult." And you are one of the
vectors.

I still hope that it has not been intentional, but not enough to be devastated
by disappointment if the indications are that you cannot see it nor are you
willing to deconstruct the trap you have built.

Also, it ought to be considered that if we were on the "wrong track," then
there wouldn't be such maneuvers to set us up. And if that means we are on the
right track, perhaps you might have considered some guidance much earlier on -
before things were so far out of control.

I posted your dream from last year to the group. I have some idea that this was
a warning to you that you ignored. If it was, that would mean that you have
not intentionally created the present dangerous situation - but merely that you
didn't accept it as a warning about your OWN actions and relations and how they
could do so much damage to others.

At the present moment, in fact, right after the Rense article/show - someone
(we don't know who) managed to file a complaint against us for doing
"psychological damage" to them - that we are a "dangerous cult." It sure looks
like Mossad and company, but it could be Bridges and Burns and so on.

At any event, French intell is RIGHT NOW investigating ALL OUR CONNECTIONS.
And you can bet that they will be reading everything on YOUR site also.

The only thing I can say is this: if we became aware of all of this in time to
do something about it, and if something IS done about it, then it is a
blessing. Otherwise, we certainly can see your site and Carissa and that whole
group she was connected with as part of a very clever operation with you as the
target.

Or, perhaps I am too naive. Perhaps it is you who is "running the operation."
I hope not. How you handle the situation is the only thing that will be
evidence of which way the wind blows there.

Suffice it to say that we do have "friends in high places" who recognize that
we have been targeted and that there must be a reason for it. But take it to
the bank that the whole drama has gotten to the point that we are scrutinized
by folks very close to the top of the pyramid and now is not the time to play
romantic games because you are thinking with your gonads. That is, if you
really ARE in for the long haul.

If not, then that will become evident also.

Read the story of Mordecai Vannanu...

L
I later wrote about this in my Blog Post "How to Spot COINTELPRO Agents:

Have a look here for the notice on my French Connection pages which were begun on March 8, 2003.

Now, obviously, I can't talk about The French Connection (mine, not DBS') for very particular reasons. But, even though I can't reveal certain details, I'm going to tell a little story that I hope will enable the reader to "read between the lines." Also, refer again to what I wrote above about drugs and human trafficking and governments and you'll have some idea of some of the forces behind the fact that I can't talk about what was there. These same forces are probably behind the events I am going to recount.

Some background: Recently a reader sent me an item that was posted on Montalk's forum:

Signs of the Times wrote:

Comment: Yes, it HAS been a "good year" for the American People, but not in the way Bush is describing it. It's been good because I.Scooter Libby was indicted, possibly leading to more indictments next year; Abramoff is getting ready to sing his lungs out, possibly leading to more indictments of Bush cronies; the Patriot Act was NOT made permanent; Bush crony, Harriet Meiers didn't become a Supreme Court judge; Bush and his Gang have been exposed as vile torturers, and breakers of the Law of the Land, and the possibility of Impeachment is looming on the horizon for next year. Yes, indeedy, it's been a good year for the American People, but a veritable annus horribilis for Bush. Let's make a New Year's wish for Bush: May you get everything you deserve in the coming New Year!
Montalk forum writer:

This was the lead comment on the C's Signs of the Times page (http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs.htm). Unusually positive outlook from them. I wonder if they are engaged in a bit of the wishful thinking they are usually so disdainful of. Sure, when you put it the way they just did, this was a great year for us and a bad year for TPTB, or at least Bush. Could it have been orchestrated to only look bad for him, or are the forces of goodness and STO-ness actually winning?

Perhaps these minor victories have been handed to us only to give us a false sense of victory, in turn breeding complacency? I find it hard to believe that any real positive change could be underway re: Bush. Perhaps TPTB are tiring of him, or lulling us into false hope before the next major "event." But it does seem odd that the group that is always so quick to warn of the dangers of good news is celebrating; perhaps someone is pulling their strings also, or always was.
For those who don't know, Montalk is a young kid who used to be a member of QFG. There was a parting of the ways between him and QFG during the awful summer of 2003 when the events were transpiring that I was writing about in the French Connection. At that time, QFG discovered that Montalk had a number of articles on his site that advocated keeping guns, storing food, joining militias, and hanging out with some pretty fringe characters who are undoubtedly "vacuum cleaner" operations.

Even though these were "old articles" and modified by additional commentary, based on what was happening "on the ground", so to say, in France, we could see that this was a disaster waiting to happen. At that very moment, due to the actions of Vincent Bridges and Jay Weidner in concert with Jeff Rense, Ark and I and the Signs Team were being harassed by a strange group of individuals in France. And so, we relied on the idea that, if we ASKED him to remove those articles, or to publicly distance himself from those ideas, for our safety, and to trust us that we weren't just being paranoid here, he would do so and we could pass through this danger and talk about it later. But he neither trusted our assessment of the situation, nor was he willing to act in favor of our safety.

Certainly, what Montalk had written on his website was pretty "ordinary" in the U.S. Recently Montalk defended his writing by pointing out that it

goes entirely along with law and encourages the involvement of government, as well as seeks reduction in handguns which so many gangsters and thugs like to use. It encourages responsibility among citizens and alleviates some burden off law enforcement and the military, much like the system in Switzerland. Now, how would this attract attention from three-letter federal agencies as the Cass team claims? How would this advocate the stockpiling of weapons for a physical revolution? It wouldn't...the article is a peaceful solution to the gun issue.

Guns are a last resort, but not one to be dismissed...
Frankly, despite Montalks protestations, I don't think that the above should be considered a "safe" thing to write on one's website in any country considering the state of the world and the Bush Reich's "war on terror." The reader might want to go and read this essay, and then go back and read "How To Spot a Spy" that I have transcribed above and draw some conclusions of their own. I think that any individual who is concerned about possibly being put on a list to be spied on or picked up and tossed in a gitmo camp should stay away from ANY website that even hints that it supports armed insurrection. It may be "technically legal," but then, the folks at Waco were technically legal also. After Rick Ross did his "they're a dangerous cult" rant to the authorities, nobody cared about legal technicalities: they were all burned to a crisp.

More than that, Montalk completely ignored the exact terms of what we were saying to him: that we were being set up, we could see it, and rational thinking has no bearing on a set-up. Set-ups rely on "knee-jerk" reactions being set off by false claims and taking things out of context. That's a historical fact, and those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Being associated with Montalk and his militia/gun-toting ideas - while living in France where what he was calling "reasonable" ideas are NOT acceptable - at that point would have gotten us thrown out of France in a heartbeat! Or worse, accused of being a cult with designs on the safety of God knows who, surrounded and burned out. Notice Montalks reference to "three letter agencies," as if that was the main thing we were worried about. That is completely disingenuous because of what I wrote to him at the time which included:

I am not sure you realize how all of the recent exchanges have affected us here. I'm not even sure that you understand what danger you have put all of us in. You don't have children, and it is not automatic for you to think of the consequences of actions, associations, and so on - and how it might affect everyone you love.

Well, I DO think about it all the time - not just for our family here - but for the group at large.

At this moment, it begins to look like an array of "set-ups" all the way around us, all designed to define us as a "dangerous cult." ...

At the present moment, in fact, right after the Rense article/show - someone (we don't know who) filed a complaint against us for doing "psychological damage" to them - that we are a "dangerous cult."

At any event, French intell is RIGHT NOW investigating ALL OUR CONNECTIONS. And you can bet that they will be reading everything on YOUR site also....
The fact it, Montalk had a lot more information about the situation than he has revealed on his website to date. The urgency of the matter - to take action right now - was completely lost on Montalk. He delayed, fiddled around, and wrote endless emails arguing his right to say "reasonable things" on his own website, and endlessly debating whether we might be mis-reading the situation, and maybe we were wrong, and so on and so forth. Meanwhile, days were passing and the danger was growing. Either he didn't get it, or he got it all too well and all this was just "delaying tactics." Things were happening so fast that I couldn't even write fast enough to keep up with them. More than that, there were things we could not write about without putting ourselves in greater danger. In more recent times, he has written about the matter as follows:

This article was just an idea I came up with while researching the subject for a literature class. In the way it's written, it would be benign even in the eyes of federal agencies who may instead nod at its advocacy of responsibility. The only thing the Cass team is threatened by is the illusion they created by taking selected parts out of context and ignoring the rest.
As it turned out, we were right and Montalk was wrong. Those are the facts on the ground. It was no illusion, and we pointed out from the beginning that anything that COULD be taken out of context would be, and that was the point.

Indeed, the situation grew and escalated and Ark and I were eventually summoned for interrogations. We were photographed and fingerprinted. I was ill at the time, but that didn't make any difference: the interrogation lasted almost four hours. Among the prepared questions (I was allowed to see the questions exactly one hour before they were addressed to me on the record), was the loaded one: "What is your relationship or association with the internet character known as Montalk and his ideas?"

Yup. There it was. The question that, had we answered that he was a friend and member of our group, considering his "advocacy of armed insurrection" and having guns in the closet, would have led - at the very least - to an assessment by the French government that we were potential threats to the public order.

Now, as it happened, prior to this interrogation, several other things were going on in relation to the growing threat that Montalk did not know about. Z*** was an individual who showed up on our doorstep in France (at exactly the same time) with the stated intention of "protecting" me from the many dangers he assured me were "out there" waiting to "take me out." His ideas included arming ourselves to the teeth and creating some kind of heirarchical structure where the only people who had access to me were ones vetted by - who else? - Z***! He claimed to be ex-special forces, trained in all kinds of high-falutin' martial arts and whatnot. When I politely, but firmly, refused his offers of "personal security," he left, stealing a number of things from our house before he went. I suspect that he took these items to turn them over to his Voodoo masters so they could try to make big, ugly ju-ju against me. (Sorry guys, doesn't work on me.)

So, we had Weidner, Bridges (and Rense by default) broadcasting widely that we were a dangerous cult holed up in the French countryside, an association with a website that advocated guns and armed insurrection, had published a checklist to "Spot the OP," (xenophobia), and a guy on our doorstep with military connections and undoubted connections to some real cult action. (We never did find out much more about him in this respect to any degree of certainty because we sent him packing.) Meanwhile, a formal complaint that we were a cult had been filed in France, and our applications for permanent residence were an open case which included thorough background investigations by French Intell agencies.

What a set up!

We decided to consult the C's about this. The C's pointed out the fact that a trap was being laid, and something needed to be done immediately.

Of course, as described, we first gave the opportunity to Montalk to create the needed distance himself. As a member of the QFG, he was told what the danger was, was asked to do what was necessary to distance QFG from perceived association with radical, revolutionary, and even violent philosophies. We explained that it didn't matter that what he was writing was legal and acceptable in the U.S., or that he had written commentary that encouraged "government involvement" and "reduction" in handguns. What mattered was the environment WE were in, and observing history and how other groups had been similarly set up and the fact that, at that moment, we were being thoroughly investigated and even a whiff of anything "off" would be fatal.

Ark and I - and several other QFG members - wrote to him explicitly that these associations were dangerous to QFG and its entirely peaceful, philosophical aims, under the circumstances that prevailed at the time, and to please distance himself from those groups and ideas for the sake of the safety of all.

He just couldn't bring himself to do it. It was easier to accuse us of being "threatened by .. the illusion they created by taking selected parts out of context and ignoring the rest."

We weren't taking anything out of context, we were taking everything IN context, in the context of historical precedent and a realistic evaluation of the clues in the environment.

It was exactly the same dynamic as it was with Vincent Bridges. He was into the Nazi black magic stuff while Ark and I and the nascent QFG were being attacked by agents of the ADL about those issues back in the summer of 2001, and when we spoke to him explicitly asking him to publicly distance himself from that nonsense for the sake of the safety of QFG, he refused. We then had to take steps of our own to make it clear to our readers that we in no way supported or subscribed to such ideas.

It seems that in both cases, Montalk and Bridges were so "identified" with their ideas, with their formulations of reality, that criticism of those formulas was taken as criticism of themselves. They don't even have to be conscious to be agents.

On the other hand, maybe they aren't so "identified" and ARE conscious of what they are doing?

We can't say.
We still can't say. We do know that the FACTS are that we were right about the situation we were reading at the time, and that the danger was as real as we thought it was. (And there is oh, so much more that we can NOT write about this due to certain legal reasons). We also understand the concept of FRV robots and vectoring and emotional blocking and buffers and so on, and that it is very difficult to deal with such things when you are young and "full of vim and vinegar" as Tom was/is. We can't even say for sure WHERE the energies were coming from that were affecting the situation. The Cs once remarked:

A: Now, remember technology can be used to "zap" you in a
number of ways. For example... beware of any episodes of sudden storminess
that may occur between you and Ark.
... and certainly if such could produce storminess between us, it could do even more damage between us and others who are not so close.

The bottom line is this, as I wrote to Tom/Montalk:

To: "Tom Cox"
Subject: Re: Razor's edge
Date sent: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:05:23 +0200

On 15 Aug 2003, at 17:15, Tom Cox wrote:

> What I have learned in the past year is this: that identical appearances can be
> generated by very different motives. And if one makes decisions based on what
> motives one sees in another, then it's not just intents and motives anymore but
> real actions that have real consequences.

Exactly the point.

Actions speak louder than words.

nobody cares whether you "leave Carissa" or not. What IS important is what is
on your site and how that relationship influences what is on your site.

You keep saying "hopeless, hopeless, hopeless..." and the only thing anyone is
looking at is that you are DOing NOTHING but saying "hopeless, hopeless,
hopeless..." as though you are caught on the horns of a dilemma.

Well, heck yeah - you are.

But it isn't "hopeless."

Let me make this clear: our LIVES depend on taking excruciating care about our
associations and what we say that can be twisted this way or that. This goes
for you, too, and doubly so as a member of our group and a "link" to our work
in the view of the outside world.

This is NOT a video game.

I do not have the time to go into ALL the details, so just let it be sufficient
to say that yes, this is a set-up and there is a WHOLE lot of stuff on your
site that is a clear provocation to those forces that would just LOVE to twist.
Your "militia" pieces, stuff about guns, etc etc.

Jesus H. Christ! You don't think that won't be linked back to US as long as we
are linked to your site, or discussed on your site?

Have you lost your mind?

Or are you doing it on purpose?

Are you trying to get us all killed?

L
I followed that with another:

To: "Tom Cox"
Subject: Re: Razor's edge
Date sent: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:10:25 +0200

On 15 Aug 2003, at 17:15, Tom Cox wrote:

> If you perceive all this as an attack, then I'm very sorry it has to turn
> out this way.

You have done nothing but argue piss ant issues when we are telling you there
is REAL danger here. Not just theory, not just a game, not just "well, I'm
right 20 percent of the time."

DO YOU GET IT YET?

L
And all I got from him was Vinnie type squirming and twisting and just complete blocking of the issue.

Who knows what happened? Again, all I can say is that we read the situation, tried to take action in a positive way, were blocked at every turn by Tom/Montalk and there was only one thing to do: to dissociate totally and completely.

And that's what we did, even though we wished it could have been handled a different way.

Cassies

Laura,

You have the patience of a saint! Over and over again I have read your detailed responses -complete with hard evidence when in situations or interactions with people have placed you and your family in real danger. What I notice is the patience part-you willing describe said events in more than one forum. All the instigators do is rant. And I have read their websites. This particular thread has answered a lot of questions I had concerning Montalk. It kind of makes me sick to my stomach. I know this may sound naive' but what I am asking is why Montalk could not simply trust you. Jees, if one reads your language in these emails, you're desperate to convey a real message and he deliberately ignores your message. Montalk has hard core opinions about guns, in this day and age even in the US, common sense states this is a red flag, don't wave it around, especially if your associated with people who do not share arming/toting principals- how about just a small consideration for someone other than your own subjective crusade, especially if they have earned it. Montalk's gun thing is beyond a 'sacred cow' thing. It smacks of an indirect co-op. I might be way off base but it seems to me that you have to spent at least half of your time in a defensive mode and the other half stepping up to the plate and some of these issues are really none of anyone's business. A good example of this is how you disposed of your home/property in Florida. And if one examines most of all the issues you willing explain in detail (sure there is the learning experience for everyone and one explanation should be enough) I ask myself "Exactly who have you hurt?" None-PTB, Psychopaths excluded.
I'm off on an engine search for Mordecai Vannana. I have tried the "Babel thread several times, now I have the story on it.
It would be greatly appreciated if you would send it.

Cassies

Laura said:
Read the story of Mordecai Vannanu...
Kimber said:
I'm off on an engine search for Mordecai Vannana.
An interesting aspect of Vanunu's story is the 'bait' tha 'lured' Vanunu to his abduction....a classic 'honey trap'. Falling into that 'trap' was a mistake in judgement on Vanunu's part that held grave consequences for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanunu#Disclosure.2C_abduction.2C_and_publication
"Knowing Vanunu's interest in women, on September 30, an Israeli Mossad agent, Cheryl Bentov, operating under the name of "Cindy" and masquerading as an American tourist, persuaded him to fly to Rome with her on a holiday. Once in Rome, Mossad agents drugged him and smuggled him to Israel on a freighter, beginning what was to be more than a decade of solitary confinement in Israeli prisons."

There's also a BBC documentary available on YouTube that mentions this part of his story-- in part 1.

BBC Documentary: Israel's Secret Weapon
March 16, 2003
Video is posted in five small parts (totals approx. 40 minutes)
1/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGQmTyJ3SKo
2/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfIh3poEDc
3/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WShqGnXcooY
4/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE66rLASeho
5/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udrdP7mCDSc

Cassies

Kimber wrote: "You have the patience of a saint! Over and over again I have read your detailed responses -complete with hard evidence when in situations or interactions with people have placed you and your family in real danger. What I notice is the patience part-you willing describe said events in more than one forum. All the instigators do is rant. And I have read their websites."

I've been reading and lurking for months now and I finally took the plunge because I just wanted to add to this comment by Kimber.

I agree. I have read all the horrible things that are said about Laura and I have never seen anyone set such a completely good example of grace under fire. I was once involved with a psychopath just like Vincent Bridges and there is something odd about the way they attack that I cant describe but I know it when I read it. Part of it is they way they demand answers to twisted questions that are set up like the "have you stopped beating your wife" ploy. And then they actually do just tell lie after lie after lie.

When it was happening to me, I wasn't as decent about it as Laura has been. I notice that she often writes about how much she liked Vincent Bridges and how sad she was that he turned out to be the way he was. I know about that too. It hurts a lot when you like someone and you find that you must terminate association because they use that fact against you without mercy.

Anyway, i'm here finally and I just had to express my thoughts on this subject.

Thank all of you for being here.

Cassies

Violet said:
Anyway, i'm here finally and I just had to express my thoughts on this subject.

Thank all of you for being here.
And thanks for registering as 1001 member of this forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom