Tom Cox AKA "Montalk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassies

Joe said:
highmystica said:
Have the c's taken to calling themselves something else yet? As I understand it they called themselves cassiopeans because that is where they were at ... but by now I would expect that they no longer are in cassiopea.
[/quote] They are in France :) [IM...l.fr/teiffel/uk/home/new/anim_scint.gif[/IMG]

Cassies

To Lyra- because I know you will eventually read this. Why do I think you're trying to attack Ark in this thread? Well, Firstly you say this:

Lyra said:
Holy ****, that takes a lot of nerve.

The same Ark who attacked, criticized, villified and lied about Montalk with a big histrionic "DISCLAIMER!" on the Cass website last year now joins Montalk's forum to publicize his own webforum and seek new members??

Gee Ark, not enough people joining up with Cass anymore? People losing interest? Reserves sinking so low that you have to go over into "enemy territory" now to recruit? I've heard you've lost quite a few members. Not counting all the ones you've alienated or booted out.

Totally pathetic.
Enemy Territory, Reserves, Recruit? Now why are you using military terminology to describe Ark's behavior, hmmm? That creates a very "us vs. them" ideology, and I think it revelas a lot about what was going through your mind. The fact that you refer to NR as "Enemy Territory" is quite disturbing within itself. Does this imply that Noble Realms is an enemy of SOTT? I believe so, and that is taking your words quite literally. While you may be trying to mock Ark by saying that, I think the military verbage is indicitive of what was going on in deeper layers of your mind.

Then there is this:
Zonabi said:
yeap. ark needs to consider leaving.

plus, what is that stupid avatar?

Several discussions have already started. All are "moderated" though.

hah. all are moderated. buncha crap! information control.

ive always been a bit weary about these C's transcripts (this cassiopea.org site), they seem to be falsely portraying positive ideals.

Boo this man !!
BOOOOO
Lyra said:
Zonabi, you crack me up! I haven't laughed this hard all day. Thanks for this. It reminded me of "The Princess Bride", when that toothless craggy peasant woman steps forward from the crowd, booing Buttercup. "BOOOO!!! BOOOOO!! Bow DOWN to the Queen of filth! Bow DOWN to the Queen of lies! BOOOOO! BOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" or something like that. Oh my. I'm still laughing!
How do you explain your behavior here? If anything is juvenile, it is this. Someone posts something that is totally inappropriate which disses Ark, and you endorse it. What happened to the rules?

Montalk said:
There is no strict moderation policy here, just common sense. Members are usually intelligent, considerate, and honest enough to keep discussion flowing elegantly even when there are differences of opinion. So the atmosphere here is pretty relaxed.

At most, here are some suggestions:

* keep humor in good taste
* keep profanity/cursing to a minimum
* think before you react to provocation

Occasionally members post who are:

- incoherent
- extremely arrogant and abrasive
- incapable of restraining their overreactions
- inconsiderate
- just plain crazy
Seems like a lot of you guys just forget about these when it doesn't suit your purposes. And that is how I reconcile that you are raising an army against Laura. You calculate the situation carefully in order to produce the best result. Since Tom wouldn't be where he is without the Cassiopaean material, openly biting off the hand that feeds or fed you at one time is detrimental to your credibility. One of your own members had the right idea, it is an interesting coincidence that he is no longer present.

Blackbox said:
For what it is worth, here are my thoughts:

We are only so many: those of us who hear the call. The way I see it, what separates us is our personalities and the incidents to which are multifaceted to such a degree that they are irrelevant to the real issues at hand, the core purpose(s) of being here and learning our lessons.

I am not interested in these issues of strife, so I won't get my hands dirty in trying to resolve anything. It's not of my concern.

My concern is that I want to emphasize that our approaches may conflict, but at the end of the day we share similar core purposes: To resist the MCS, to resist the laws to which wish us asleep, to tune our frequencies by discipline and amplify.

I'm not saying that we should all hold hands and walk in circles singing "Koombaya", but that our energies should be spent more on compassion towards externally considering each other rather than holding subjective grudges.

Hope you all good journeys.
That sounds like something someone of a more objective mind would say. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but that sounds like something a Cass member would say. And he is right. I'm not going to speculate on why this member was deleted, because I don't know the details. You even say it yourself when you say this.

lyra said:
This thread does serve as a distraction, miminikelo is right about that, and Ark's comments certainly know what buttons to push, don't they? Tom and "Carissa's" forum??? Since when??? Anytime we're moving forward around here, up pops the Cass group stuff, Ark, Laura, and old wounds. Then it's back to square one again.
And so it seems that SOTT and NR will continue to exchange fire until one side is destroyed or surrenders. You accuse my "transition from Montalk/Noble Realms reader to Cass group convert" as being "oily." Convert? Come on. That only increases the us vs. them mentality. Now you are making us out to be some sort of religion. Yeah, suddenly I saw the light and became an initiate Cassiopaean. It is really a pity that one cannot be both. I still think your site serves a purpose, no matter what Laura and Ark may say. At least it provides a place for people to talk about their experiences, and enlighten themselves. Even if there are pitfalls, I believe NR serves this good. I wouldn't tell my friends to avoid NR, it is a good learning resource. But I believe Cassiopaea is the "real deal" for those who are ready. I will even say that I exaggerated the situation with bumblebee, but I still believe you forced your opinions on that person. Two wrongs don't make a right. And I have changed much in the past year. "Buttering up" Laura and Ark would be the most pointless thing I could do, because it is an obvious sign of manipulation, and they would spot it in a heartbeat. And if I did manage to breach their defenses, I'm sure the Cassiopaeans would clue them in. Buttering them up is a waste of time and relapse into STS energies. If you think I'm easily swayed by what they say, then you are right. I veiw Laura and Ark as teachers. It would be disrespectful to just barge in here claiming to know everything, when I have so little experience myself. So I try to see things their way, and if it still doesn't make sense, I question. It is called learning, and it really makes a nice alternative to fighting. As Ark said, "But, indeed, it is Tom's and Carissa's forum, and they are entitled to
do with it what they want to do. And you are entitled to think of me what you need to think."

Laura and Ark- I fear I have started a bit of a war. I hope it hasn't put the forum in any danger. If so, I will remove myself from the discussion, and the forum if you deem it neccessary.

Cassies

Neil, as far as we are concerned, there is no war. As I said above, we tried in every way we could work with Montalk. We liked him, but we (and many other members of the Cass group) noticed a distinct and negative change in him after the beginning of his association with Carissa/Lyra. There were, in fact, many objective clues that something was not right about this. From our point of view, we left it open that there was a possibility that it could be worked out, but only if Montalk could be objective. As you have shown above, there was little possibility of that happening with Carissa in the background acting as Tom/Montalk's "greek chorus" and "working the audience" on behalf of her objective which was to separate and corral him and thus neutralize him as an effective agent for change.

Cassies

I think its kind of sad that there is a probability that Carissa has more 'control' over Tom than he is aware of. But, it raises the question of what 'controls' us (at any one time). Its a useful question, because we all have situations where this occurs - if we care to look.... But, do we?

Sometimes, I wonder if anyone does.

It is a situation that can't be that 'unique'. It reminds me of that thread that led to a look at Icke (his wife and his 'advisor'). We need to know who's 'controling' us at any one time.... or who's trying to. The control is easily broken, but it requires (perhaps) a good long hard look at those around us who 'profess' their 'love', 'support' or what-ever. It makes me wonder if these aren't just programs and if we haven't just fallen for them. It can't be that unusual.

Cassies

Well IMO, Laura has to make her own decisions as the C's do not
interfere with freewill. I recall the numerous of times the C's do
warn her to go it slow. Going too fast could increase the probability
of anyone taking (in)direct action against her (in any forms). We see
this happening all the time with other questionable deaths (as seen in
COINTELPRO, and other sources) of those to get too close to the truth
and/or talks too much, which attracts the attention of the PTB.

The C's also say to get the information out, so that the "collective
minds" may act in concert to at least become at least aware of the
impending (STS) plans before/as they unfold and it is, I think, the
goal of the C's is to provide knowledge to the masses (because they
seek) and without violating FW. I believe that the C's would like to
protect the messenger as much as possible and they do this by giving
warnings and without violating FW. The C's are "powerless" to invervene,
and anyone who takes up the challenge of being the messenger of true
knowledge (on behalf of the C's) must face the challenge on their own,
being the warrior, and do so at their own peril.

Personally, I miss the transcripts because it provides for a historical
record and a preview of probable events thus reinforcing those who are
of weak faith, IMHO. This to me, is why the man we know as J.C. spoke
in parables, so that knowledge is given to those who seek (and do the
work of discovery), and it is given without violating freewill, OSIT. The
parable that comes to my mind regarding faith is the parable of the
sower, the sowing the seeds (the soul) and if it can be able to grow
(in knowledge).

Cassies

I would like to make a notebook with transcripts. There are some Cs transcripts translated in Spanish available, but VERY few. Are transcripts in English (which are OK to share) downloadable from Cassiopea site? Urls like www.cassiopaea.org/transcripts/[date].htm don't work.

Cassies

CarpeDiem said:
I would like to make a notebook with transcripts. There are some Cs transcripts translated in Spanish available, but VERY few. Are transcripts in English (which are OK to share) downloadable from Cassiopea site? Urls like www.cassiopaea.org/transcripts/[date].htm don't work.
The complete transcripts are available at the casschat yahoo group, in the files section:
groups.yahoo.com/group/casschat

Cassies

I think that you can do this by downloading the transcripts to
your local computer, cut and paste all sessions and transfer
this to a doc file, then make any gramatical corrections, and
then use babel fish to translate from english to <another language>
and then review to make sure translation is completely correct
and unaltered. I am ASSUMING that Laura/Ark will permit this
as copyright notices are to be cleared with the copyright holder
before proceeding? Get clearance from the authors of the copyright
BEFORE even starting. I have done this many times for myself and
will NOT release it for public consumption as it is copyrighted and for
private use under the 'fair use' doctrine. I did this with many documents
in html format to doc, such as "The Bringers of the Dawn", and it makes
it MUCH easier for me to read than that ugly format/colors and fonts and
for personal bookmarking. Again, all of my docs are for private use due
to copyrights.

Anyway, once the translation is done, then you can (if allowed by moderator)
to upload the doc file to the FILES section in the Cassiopaea yahoo group site.

Cassies

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
CarpeDiem said:
The complete transcripts are available at the casschat yahoo group, in the files section:
groups.yahoo.com/group/casschat
Just so that you know, the transcripts stop at 09/28/2002. The rest
is partially shown elsewhere in either the Cassiopaea site or in the
forum, released and explained as needed by Laura.

Cassies

Dant, i didn't intend to translate transcripts to any other language, otherwise i would ask permission and clearly indicate what my intentions are. I simply wanted to make a notebook with transcripts for personal use on my PC to browse entire sessions as they unfolded.
I asked Laura's permission once to translate Da Vinci code on forum and didn't proceed ever since. With time i learnt why she didn't answer: a layperson can't translate alchemical work.

Cassies

Hi.

I have read large amount of the material in Cassiopaea.org site. Recently found the clean transcripts and got half way through. (Actually I downloaded from cassiopaeacult.com :P.) Laura, it makes me smile to think that as a contrast to this world, where the openness of mind is largely in oblivion, people like you exist.

... I started writing here my story of struggle, but then changed my mind. It is not really important. What I wanted to get to was, that: I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing the life you live/the lessons you have learned. I have read through Castaneda, "Conversations With God", "I AM" book and others... the same gratitude for sharing knowledge goes to all others who do the same. It is a big sacrifice and burden to "become famous" the way you did, to open and share the personal lessons.

I write here, simply because Cassiopaea transcripts are the latest find for me to delve into. I see a pattern appearing that each source I "discover" is a step forward from the previous one. Currently reading Cassiopaeans, I think what could be better, larger than this. But now I already know - there is no end - there will be the next and the next and the next lesson... as have been so far.

From the read material, I have only a glimpse of what feelings and struggles you've been experiencing. So I don't know how the attacks, because of sharing the channelled material, have made you feel or changed your life. After reading this topic, my reason understands why there are no recent transcripts availible for download, but another part of me is really hoping that they will be made availible for all.

So here comes my second point (the first one was saying thanks to you and others in the channelling group). I ask that you please make the rest of the transcripts available for download as well. So what if ten thousand laugh at it, if five learn from it and advance, it is a success! Once again, I don't know what it feels to be you and be attacked because of sharing the knowledge, but I took the possibility to ask.

Take care!

Cassies

Considering that you downloaded the transcripts from a site smearing and defaming Cassiopaea, can you put 2 & 2 together and see why new transcripts are not publicly released? Why add fuel to the fire for these pathological deviants?

If you pay attention to the Signs page and "read between the lines", you will see the contents of more recent sessions. ;)

Cassies

You see, Ryan, I don't really care about the sites that disrespect "the information from the spirit". I also like getting a second opinion to validate the sources I use. The critics and "anti"-people are a useful bunch, if they are intelligent.
So sites that defame Cassiopaea are ok for me at least. I can visit them, find out their point of view and not visit ever again.

At least as long as I am not under the fire, I do not approve of not sharing all of the transcripts in original form. Yet I do respect the effort put into this work and the personal decisions of who are associated with it.

Cassies

Freedom said:
At least as long as I am not under the fire, I do not approve of not sharing all of the transcripts in original form.
You said it there buddy, it's NOT you that will be under the fire. Really easy for you to make judgements that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom