Tom Cox AKA "Montalk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Montalk

I just came across this writing of Tom Montalk. I'm aware of the rift that happened and have read the posts regarding it on here (which were mostly from around 2006). Just had a question. Do the SOTT team, Laura and Ark still not talk with Tom, or has there been any attempts on working it out so to speak and "join forces" for the sake of truth? Is he really a programmed disinformation agent or just a truth seeker in his own right, having issues with the little "I's", we all have when doing the Work?

from _http://montalk.net/montalkvsqfs.htm

Montalk vs Quantum Future School

Why the rift? - montalk gives his impression

(continue to montalk.net)

I have gotten many emails over the past two years wondering what happened when my association with the Quantum Future School ended in mid August of 2003. So, I decided to finally put a page together with some of my views on the matter. Hopefully this saves me from having to recapitulate the sordid events with every reply. This document is not written to debate legal matters about house raffles or who owns the Cassiopaean Transcripts -- those are petty issues I could care less about. Instead, this document is merely to give my interpretation of what happened and the reasons behind it.

In essence, I believe the QFS came under an intense "psychic greeting" by fourth and fifth density STS entities, which eventually forced a shift in the spiritual integrity, leadership structure, and research focus of the group. Anyone familiar with the Ra Material's description of how positive channels are tempted and subverted by negative forces will know what I'm talking about. This resulted in a growing chasm between my path and theirs, reflected in their increasing resentment against me. As the resentment grew, what few slip-ups I made were pounced upon, and others fabricated, so that in the end the accusations and baseless criticisms became too much, so I departed. Despite their treacherous slander, it was all for the better as I have since had more time, energy, and freedom to pursue metaphysical goals more attuned to my heart.

(I am not willing to debate or discuss this issue any further,
as this page should suffice for those with eyes to see. I do
this solely as a service for those who wish to know.)

============ posted on montalk.net in August 2003 and removed a week later =======

Dear Reader,

You can see by the warning about me on cassiopaea.org that events have taken a very dark and unfortunate turn. This came about through a cascading series of misunderstandings that have led to a falling out between me and certain members of the Quantum Future School, particularly Laura Knight Jadczyk. I'm not angry at her or anyone in the group, just devastated that synchronistic circumstances forced this unfortunate outcome despite my best intentions to prevent it.

While originally starting out as a discussion of their perceived flaws in my character, the way I conduct my personal life, methodology of reasoning, ideology, and website content, this situation has now devolved into hysteria and paranoia on their part. A few of the points they brought up were based on observations that I agreed were accurate, while most were blatant misperceptions. My attempt to clarify the latter were perceived as attacks upon their integrity, that I was rejecting everything they were trying to help me see. This is when the problems began because anything I said from that point onward, or anything I had ever said or done before, were interpreted in a biased manner that only confirmed for them their misperceptions. They bought a one way ticket to irrational behavior and all my efforts to prevent this from escalating only made it worse.

I have met these individuals in person and know them to be good, kind-hearted, noble, and astute people. But sometimes our greatest strengths can be our greatest weaknesses. For example, the same quality that allows Laura to passionately defend truth against lies also makes her prone to defending her misjudgments against all reason. The same quality that allow her to identify and root out disinformation also makes her sometimes prone to suspecting and discounting new information. The same quality that allows her to throw out false ideas also makes her prone to throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

In my observation, these individuals have lately become just as critical of things they have yet to learn, as of things they've learned are false. There is an important distinction here, because it is only disinformation agents who purposely seek to propagate false information. Those who place an absolute value around both false information and new information may confuse the two, and this is fundamentally why they mistake me as a disinformation agent.

My website is partly an extension of a limited number of topics found on cassiopaea.org. And because it's an extension, it will naturally include some ideas not found there, ones that come from my further research into a particular topic.

Because of their confusion between disinformation and new information, I am now unfortunately at the receiving end of character assassination. They have positive intentions to protect truth and dispell lies, but in this case they simply picked the wrong target. Laura has been sensitized by her experience with the genuine disinformation artist Vincent Bridges and other individuals whom she once trusted but later turned against her. The sensitive, accurate, and profound nature of the Cassiopaean material makes her a prime target by negative forces who seek to suppress or corrupt such truths. In fact, some of these forces are so clever that they can electromagnetically bias one's thoughts and emotions, artificially engineer synchronicities to confirm these misperceptions, and insert agent provocateurs to fan the flames - all in an effort to divide and conquer truthseekers by getting them to turn against each other. Laura has excellent pattern recognition skills, as do most members in the school, but with limited and skewed data such skills become useless because they only confirm a false conclusion.

The difference between my method of reasoning and lately theirs, is that I primarily look for holes and contradictions while they look for reasons why they're right. As I've said in my "Truth Analysis" article, a thousand "facts" can seemingly prove a lie, but it takes only one fact can disprove a thousand lies. They can justify their biases with a thousand "dirty" things they may dig up or make up about me, but in truth such things can be interpreted in multiple ways and they seek only to interpret them in ways that confirm their suspicions.

Ideally, I think they would like me to take off all the links on my site that mention Cassiopaea so that those who have targeted them by accusing them of being a crazy cult (which I guarantee is a false accusation) may not use my site as potential ammunition. Over the past several months, ______, ______, and _______ - none I have much respect for anymore - have emailed me demanding I remove my links to Cassiopaea. I rebuffed all of them because I'll let no one bully me into compromising my principles or what I believe to be the truth. So it's ironic that where they have failed, Laura might succeed if she does request I remove my links to Cassiopaea.

What's occurring is a clever ploy by certain hyperdimensional forces to destroy me, Laura, Ark, the QFS, and ultimately discredit the Cassiopaean material. They fail to see the contradictions in their own reasoning, the hypocrisy in their behavior, and that they are doing the very things they're accusing me of doing. Regardless of whether I am guilty of those accusations or not, the fact that they ignore their own faults and instead project them onto me makes this situation ultra dangerous because it is their ignorance on the matter that allows negative forces to go through the back door while they're all focused on the patsy in front.

I hope that they wake up and realize they haven't outsmarted 4D STS either. I'll be learning my lessons and reflecting on the valid things they have told me so far, improving and solidifying my website and continuing to provide ground breaking research, but I won't engage in a back-and-forth shouting match because this message is all I need to say on the matter - anything more would be a distraction and unfair to readers who come here to learn something instead of being caught in the cross fire.

At present, there exists a needless but unavoidable rift between montalk.net and cassiopaea.org - I pray that this is temporary, but while it lasts, you don't have to choose sides. No one source has all knowledge, and in my view both our sites contain pieces to the puzzle. I wish them the best of luck in succeeding with their mission.

===========

Recently someone emailed me asking what specifically the QFS were complaining about. Well, the core complaints kept changing in response to what new things they could dig up or make up. It seems to have started with a general resentment against my presence and style on the board. Then any issue, no matter how petty, became an outlet through which to vent and rationalize their covert hostility. By the end, they were going so far as to analyze my song lyrics to show how sick I was in the head, and that because of some gun/militia article I wrote years ago, they would be persecuted Waco-style if I had any connection with them. They were irrational, hysterical, and overreactive...two days into the final blowup, they put their disclaimer on the top of the front page saying "montalk.net: Warning! Disinformation Site!!" and kept it up for several months. Not even Vincent Bridges got that level of treatment.

A list of the various issues that came up:

* that my listing traits of OPs and endorsing practical use of this knowledge was reckless
* that I was using the OP stuff to label people and encourage aggressive separatism
* that my girlfriend was an organic portal sent to destroy me
* (when that didn't work) that my girlfriend was a reanimated agent sent to destroy them
* (when that didn't work either) that I was a programmed agent sent to destroy them
* that my analysis of the Second Amendment meant I was a militia nut
* that I was advocating ordinary folks be given access to nuclear weapons
* that I wanted to change the world through violent revolution by the elite
* that my association with them would bring about their Waco-style persecution
* that my satirical song lyrics somehow seriously reflected my intent and true being
* that I was posing myself as a teacher, and that I was unqualified to be one
* that my rapid-prototyping method of research (true until reason to doubt) was dangerous
* that all my physics musings were "pseudo-scientific word salad"
* that you are not qualified to say you have a soul, despite my opinion to the contrary
* that I was just a hot-blooded gunslinger "given to the follies of youth"
* that my older articles were still representative of my mindset after years of growth and learning
* that I was heartless and bigoted, imbalanced, irrational, programmed, and a threat.

...all of which were based on false assumptions, skewed perceptions, things taken out of context, etc...

The most legitimate accusation they had concerned my being too enthusiastic about the OP subject. Once I made a mistake suggesting someone might have been a matrix agent who ended up not being one. But whereas I regretted this, apologized, and corrected my methods, the Cass leadership continues labeling others left and right, and out of ego never recants their judgments. I realized that 4D STS can use artificial synchronicities and abduction plus programming to give the hasty mind false impressions about others. While the Cass folks further said I could not outsmart 4D STS and was being used by them, they somehow excluded themselves from facing the same risk.

Many of these accusations were hypocritical, more reflective of their shadow side which they were projecting onto me. For instance, they regularly label members of their own discussion group as agents, robots, or organic portals. In fact, the final rift started when after I was invited to the moderator discussion group, they asked me to give a complete analysis of a certain suspicious member. I said that based on the characteristics, chances are they were heavily programmed or even robotic. Laura enthusiastically agreed and suggested I post it to the main QFS board... and as soon as I did, that very night Laura writes a long post about how she couldn't sleep because "there went Tom again, labeling people" -- and that unleashed all the bitterness and resentment from others, ten accusations for every one I had time to correct. It was a setup, but catalysts for change must happen somehow.

The disclaimer that stayed up for eight months, three of those on the front page:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/montalk_hist.htm
Something I wrote last year in response to an email inquiry:

=========

About the Cass disclaimer, I used to have a response on my site explaining what happened, but I took it down last week after realizing that my site speaks for itself, and there is no need to defend it. Anyone comparing the disclaimer to what my site is actually about can see what's going on.

All of it was due to my past involvement in their discussion group. After a period of initial mutual respect, they made the mistake of succumbing to envy, and so became resentful of my contributions to the group. They became very defensive and protective of their beliefs. In the past year, I saw them taking a turn in their ideology and methodology that I thought were based on logical fallacies and rationalizations of third density thinking. My attempts to bring these issues to light were subliminally perceived as attacks upon group integrity. This eventually resulted in an explosive move on their part to remove and discredit me.

The disclaimer on their site is evidence of this. First, considering all the people on the net who really want to bring them down, they chose me as the sole focus of their disclaimer and all I wanted to do was help them. Second, they see only what they want to see, which means taking elements of my site out of context and using material from old articles whose views I no longer even hold. Ignoring all my disclaimers about old articles being inaccurate, they equate my past self with my present mindset as though I haven't learned or grown in years. Everything they are criticizing now, they had no problem with just a month ago. All this was simply a demonstration of human nature being what it is.

First off, I'm pretty much done with the Cass group stuff, it's depressing that it had to turn out that way but it was out of my hands. I'm leaving them behind and continuing with my website, but from what I hear they're still foaming at the mouth just thinking about me. The disclaimer on their site takes everything out of context, equates my past views with my present views (as if I never grew or learned over the years), and makes several false statements about me. I won't even get into what I think happened with them, but I could list keywords like: fate, 4D attacks, fifth columnists, abduction and mind programming, envy and resentment, crucifixion, false decoy, corrupted channel, rationalization of third density thinking, and vested interests. The melodramas of third density existence ... :)

I am very curious though as to what's behind all this, whether it is just nature going according to plan, or if it's 4D STS forces and internal agent sabateurs messing up what could have been a good working relationship between me and the group. I'm not sure remote viewing them would be karmically safe, morally right, or useful, but I would appreciate any additional input if it meets those conditions.

In the best case scenario, they're just under a lot of pressure and with misinterpretations due to 4D attacks they just chose the wrong target this time. But in the worst case scenario, they've been corrupted and conquered by 4D STS and are now working to undermine the Cassiopaean material they helped channel before.

* why so quick to remove the old site?
* why have the transcripts been kept off the new site?
* why is all the work disproportionately spent on Signs of the Times instead of real progress?
* why the big emphasis upon negative emotions being useful as wake up alarms, and the idea that positive emotions only make one go to sleep?
* why is the current QFS ideology and methodology in total conflict with what the C's themselves have said?
* why are the Cass people I met in person just last year not the same individuals I see now?
* how could they turn so quickly against me and maintain their misinformed positions despite all attempts by myself and others to clarify these misperceptions?
* if they were independent and rational enough in the past to come upon, acknowledge, and develop the Cassiopaean paradigm, why are they suddenly now acting so consistently irrationally?

Something doesn't add up at all, and what the facts point toward is something I am hesitant to even acknowledge. I mean, if this were a science fiction movie, I would say they've either been all abducted and heavily programmed, or reanimated and replaced. Or maybe it's just the folly of human nature cracking under pressure...all I know is that what's happening now is functioning as a big damage control effort to undo all the progress that was made by the old site.

[...]
================

Re: Cassiopaea and Montalk

Reading the above it really sounds like a whole load of wishful thinking. The C's always pointed out the importance of networking and keeping track of events and news all around the world, i.e. 'signs', and expand. So anyone's is wondering why Sott was created? :rolleyes: ...not to mention its fruits: this wonderful Forum :)

By his writing style it seems he kind of absorbed a lot out of QFS, and yet his own self-importance taught him to be the only one to properly discern what was right and what was wrong with the whole project, a sort of 'subjective declaration', indeed.

Hi Bernhard,

I came to SOTT via Montalk from a link on Ken Hadachi's "Educate Yourself" site. After reading the C's transcripts from Montalk, I decided to do more research on the subject. Tom's explanation of the "falling out" between he and Laura's group seemed a bit odd to me, given that he was pushing what he felt was the "correct interpretation" of the C's, assumptions about Organic Portals, and advice on combating 4D STS entities, some of which contradicts the C's. During that time, I also stumbled upon other online persons purporting to know Laura, her alleged "cult", and the C's agenda. After spending a couple of months reading articles written by Laura and other SOTT members about their experiences with Tom and these other characters, plus lurking about in the SOTT forums, it didn't take long to figure out who was being honest.

My observations of the Montalk situation appears to be a matter of Tom's self-importance and refusal to take an honest look at his personal relationship, rather than Tom being a conscious or unconscious detractor of the SOTT team's work. One could say he is a truth seeker in his own right...as long as it's his version of the truth. It would be difficult for SOTT and Tom to "join forces" so long as Tom believes that 4th and 5th (?) density STS entities "forced a shift in the spiritual integrity, leadership structure, and research focus of the group."

Now that I finally understand some of the context in which the C's presented themselves to Laura, the Montalk site no longer holds any interest for me. Reading Laura, Ark, Joe, Henry, and other SOTT member's words about the world we live in, while watching for hidden and not so hidden signs in current (and flashback) news articles, is important at this junction, OSIT.

Tom Cox's desire to be 'king of his own castle' :guru: as it were, made it impossible for him to form a part of QFS and its core principle of networking. In the end it was his choice, but he seems quite happy where he is.

Joe

Percival said:
Tom Cox's desire to be 'king of his own castle' :guru: as it were, made it impossible for him to form a part of QFS and its core principle of networking. In the end it was his choice, but he seems quite happy where he is.

Joe

I see, thanks Joe. Yes, looking at his website, it seems he wanted to have his own"show" so to speak. I also came to Cassiopae.org and SOTT via Montalk years ago and always found it unfortunate that there has been a rift. But it seems better that way for all involved.

Bernhard, please read carefully this post:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1767.msg16188#msg16188

Tom/Montalk and Carissa/Lyra were proven wrong on their entire set of assumptions. It was only by virtue of the fact that we could SEE by observing the signs that we navigated a very treacherous time.

I don't see Montalk or Carissa out there in the forefront doing anything of any significance or having to be careful about anything.

fwiw - I, too, came from the 'Educate-Yourself' > Montalk > SOTT direction and haven't looked back. There's too much there resting on 'take my word on it' type of assumptions, despite how 'good' and 'reasonable' it sounds.

Sort of like eating bread - it tastes good and satisfies for a few minutes, but the hunger is still there.

I've read that thread many times and the content in the email exchange Laura is referring to, gave me my first 'live action' example of 'seeing the unseen'.

Tom doesn't seem to allow his 'core assumptions' to be moved, and therefore, couldn't allow himself to see what Laura was seeing.

...OSIT

Rec the following by PM today:

Brandon89
A Disturbance in the Force

I'm fascinated by "The Work" and soul development

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

You are acting prejudiced and spreading disinfo

« Sent to: Laura on: Today at 06:28:53 »

Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove

As an entity capable of telepathy, reading etheric energy fields (second sight) and an entity who has interacted with positive nordics, I encourage you to remove your "montalk.net" disclaimer. The disclaimer is false, emotionally manipulative, judgmental, epileptic, irrational, and BINARY. Tom Montalk's site is 90% accurate in my view, based on personal experience and "empirical data", and you are doing entities a DISSERVICE by trying to manipulate them into staying away from Montalk. If your goal is to polarize as STO, then you are NOT following the premises which would allow you to achieve that goal because you are NOT following the Cassiopaean's suggestions to "leave prejudice behind". I challenge you to debunk my logic, and if you DON'T remove the disclaimer then it will allow me to infer more things about your character (which I believe just as Tom does, has changed based on empirical data since you first conducted the transcripts). It was through MONTALK'S site, more than yours, that I was able to evolve, gain access to my higher centers, and realize my true identity. Therefore, I will stand firmly on my two feet with the claim that if you do NOT encourage your advocates to take a look at montalk's material then you are manipulating the situation in a negative, STS manner and disregarding the material given to you by your OWN transcripts. Perhaps to the extreme, as Tom has said, you could even have been reprogrammed or "eliminated" by higher STS forces.

Brandon O'Donnell

Ridiculous twist of logic and not even worth responding to or giving energy in any way. Geeze, people really are tenacious in not giving up trying to find ways to keep twisting the knife in your back. :mad:

Heimdallr said:
Ridiculous twist of logic and not even worth responding to or giving energy in any way. Geeze, people really are tenacious in not giving up trying to find ways to keep twisting the knife in your back. :mad:

I agree. He/she/it is blaming Laura for something he/she/it is him-/her-/itself doing.

Brandon89 said:
As an entity capable of telepathy, reading etheric energy fields (second sight) and an entity who has interacted with positive nordics [...]

There only comes to my mind: "sez who?"

Brandon86 said:
As an entity capable of telepathy, reading etheric energy fields (second sight) and an entity who has interacted with positive nordics, I encourage you to remove your "montalk.net" disclaimer.

Holy Cow! The manure you have to put up with, Laura!

Brandon89 said:
It was through MONTALK'S site, more than yours, that I was able to evolve, gain access to my higher centers, and realize my true identity.

Guess Brandon is too identified with his hero Montalk to realize that threats, demands, and assumptions aren't exactly on the road to STO. Brandon86 reminds me a bit of Eric Pepin's agent Manny, minus Manny's smarmy charm, whose aim was to try and convince you that you are wrong about his favorite guy.

And, yes, Heimdallr and Gawan, the logic twisting and projection coming from this individual is pathetic.

Laura said:
Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove

As an entity capable of telepathy, reading etheric energy fields (second sight) and an entity who has interacted with positive nordics, I encourage you to remove your "montalk.net" disclaimer.

Brandon O'Donnell
[/quote]

As an entity capable of empathy, reading electromagnetic energy fields (first sight) and an entity who has interacted with norwegians which I think were positive, I encourage you to not post here.
Let me guess, your humility is only exceeded by your superior intellect?
Dude, we're all programmed by STS forces in one way or another.

Thanks for entertainment. I needed something to make me feel better tonight.

I was led here through montalk many years ago and I never looked back.

"Epileptic" and "BINARY"???!!!

Interesting that this comes along just as I was having thoughts about whether or not all of the links on my blog were really giving the best information possible.

I started a blog earlier this year in the hopes of trying to not only figure out what was going on in my own life but also to help people in the same/similar situations. I'm not completely sure how I came across the Cass material. I know I was searching for answers out of sheer desperation and frustration regarding the high strangeness I was experiencing. I think at that point, I came across the raw transcripts and was hooked. After reading those, I searched for more and wondered who Laura was and what she was doing now (at that time).

In that search, I believe I came across the Montalk page which then led me here. Shortly after, I created the blog. For that reason alone I will always be grateful to that site. I stopped posting to the blog because I really want to understand my own existence and then hopefully pass on information which I feel has been helpful to me so that I can let others going through the same thing know that not only are they not alone in this but that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am currently in the process of not only rewriting posts (based on information/assumptions I had at the time) but also removing links that hold beliefs I no longer subscribe to.

Although I have had nothing but positive interactions with Montalk (meaning the owner of the site) and Carissa, reading this exchange between him and Laura has further cemented the question of removing the link (and also asking him to remove mine) has been pretty much clarified. I will also research the links given in this thread to more completely understand the situation.

I refrained from putting information concerning this/my blog because I was afraid that the members here would think I was weird/crazy but I would really appreciate feedback on it from others to see where I can improve and what I'm completely off on as the last thing I want to do is to hurt this forum/members, Laura or put more disinformation out there. I'll paste the link at the end of this post for anyone interested. I've even considered whether having a blog is truly the best way to help...

http://thefineartofdiscernment.blogspot.com/

Laura said:
"Epileptic" and "BINARY"???!!!

:lol2: That is exactly what I was thinking!! :rotfl:

Talk about doing damage to your own cause - so Brandon O'Donnell is the fruit of Tom's tree, eh... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom