Tom Cox AKA "Montalk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cassiopaea and Montalk

truth seeker said:
Interesting that this comes along just as I was having thoughts about whether or not all of the links on my blog were really giving the best information possible.<snip>

I refrained from putting information concerning this/my blog because I was afraid that the members here would think I was weird/crazy but I would really appreciate feedback on it from others to see where I can improve and what I'm completely off on as the last thing I want to do is to hurt this forum/members, Laura or put more disinformation out there. I'll paste the link at the end of this post for anyone interested. I've even considered whether having a blog is truly the best way to help...

http://thefineartofdiscernment.blogspot.com/

I would just leave the topic alone. I don't think anybody ever reads the disclaimer thing anymore anyway; it was put up for our protection and was needed as it turned out, and, depending on how things go in the future, we may or may not remove it. The only people it seems to bother are those with a pathological inability to just let things go. Reminds me of Vinnie who, like other pathological types, can't let go of things and proves Lobaczewski's descriptions of their pathology:

Political Ponerology said:
Schizoid characters aim to impose their own conceptual world upon other people or social groups, using relatively controlled pathological egotism and the exceptional tenacity derived from their persistent nature. They are thus eventually able to overpower another individual’s personality, which causes the latter’s behavior to turn desperately illogical. They may also exert a similar influence upon the group of people they have joined. They are psychological loners who feel better in some human organization, wherein they become zealots for some ideology, religious bigots, materialists, or adherents of an ideology with satanic features. If their activities consist of direct contact on a small social scale, their acquaintances easily perceive them to be eccentric, which limits their ponerogenic role. However, if they manage to hide their own personality behind the written word, their influence may poison the minds of society in a wide scale and for a long time.

This guy also has the odd word usage thing going on that points to semantic problems which are typical of certain pathologies. (His use of "epileptic" and "binary").

What makes psychopaths different from all others is the remarkable ease with which they lie, the pervasiveness of their deception, and the callousness with which they carry it out.

But there is something else about the speech of psychopaths that is equally puzzling: their frequent use of contradictory and logically inconsistent statements that usually escape detection. Recent research on the language of psychopaths provides us with some important clues to this puzzle, as well as to the uncanny ability psychopaths have to move words - and people- around so easily. […]

When asked if he had ever committed a violent offense, a man serving time for theft answered, "No, but I once had to kill someone."

A woman with a staggering record of fraud, deceit, lies, and broken promises concluded a letter to the parole board with, "I've let a lot of people down… One is only as good as her reputation and name. My word is as good as gold."

A man serving a term for armed robbery replied to the testimony of an eyewitness, "He's lying. I wasn't there. I should have blown his f**king head off."

From an interview with serial killer Elmer Wayne Henley:

Interviewer: "You make it out that you're the victim of a serial killer, but if you look at the record you're a serial killer."
Henley: "I'm not."
I: "You're not a serial killer?"
H: "I'm not a serial killer."
I: You're saying you're not a serial killer now, but you've serially killed."
H: "Well, yeah, that's semantics."

And so on. The point that the researchers noted was that psychopaths seem to have trouble monitoring their own speech. What is more, they often put things together in strange ways, such as this series of remarks from serial killer Clifford Olson:

"And then I had annual sex with her."
"Once a year?"
"No. Annual. From behind."
"Oh. But she was dead!"
"No, no. She was just unconscientious."

About his many experiences, Olson said, "I've got enough antidotes to fill five or six books - enough for a trilogy."

He was determined not to be an "escape goat" no matter what the "migrating facts." [Hare, Without Conscience]

Obviously, odd word usage can be indicative of other issues including English not being the first language and so has nothing to do with pathological conditions - but other times, taken in a specific context, it is a valuable clue.

Laura said:
truth seeker said:
Interesting that this comes along just as I was having thoughts about whether or not all of the links on my blog were really giving the best information possible.<snip>

I refrained from putting information concerning this/my blog because I was afraid that the members here would think I was weird/crazy but I would really appreciate feedback on it from others to see where I can improve and what I'm completely off on as the last thing I want to do is to hurt this forum/members, Laura or put more disinformation out there. I'll paste the link at the end of this post for anyone interested. I've even considered whether having a blog is truly the best way to help...

http://thefineartofdiscernment.blogspot.com/

I would just leave the topic alone. I don't think anybody ever reads the disclaimer thing anymore anyway; it was put up for our protection and was needed as it turned out, and, depending on how things go in the future, we may or may not remove it. The only people it seems to bother are those with a pathological inability to just let things go. Reminds me of Vinnie who, like other pathological types, can't let go of things and proves Lobaczewski's descriptions of their pathology:

I apologize for not being clear in that paragraph. The information I was referring to in the above quote was simply the link to his site not what the exchange between both of you. That's really none of my business. My only purpose for making a blog was to share my own experiences and what has helped me get through them.

I noted this bit which was straight from the Montalk songbook. He was always keen to give percentages of "accuracy".

It's a some sort of attempt to give an objective rating assessment on a r-e-a-l-l-y subjective opinion.

Tom Montalk's site is 90% accurate in my view, based on personal experience and "empirical data",

I'm not sure what empirical data he is talking about. Again, it's just noise.

Laura said:
Rec the following by PM today:

Brandon89
A Disturbance in the Force

I'm fascinated by "The Work" and soul development

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

You are acting prejudiced and spreading disinfo

« Sent to: Laura on: Today at 06:28:53 »

I think it's interesting that this was sent within days after SOTT released the piece on Alex Jones:

Alex Jones: The Pied Piper of Extremism Who Brands "Truth-Seeking" as Mental Illness

I recall during the period when I used to lurk on Montalk's forum that he tended to be a big supporter of Alex Jones. I believe if you go out to montalk's website, he still links to infowars as his top "alternative news" website.

Maybe I'm seeing something that's not there, but it seems like something is being set in motion from somewhere, FWIW.

Re: Montalk

kenlee said:
I was in the bookstore the other day. I picked up this book by this guy called Stuart Wilde. I read some of it but quickly dismissed it. He says some things but what got to me was the way he said it. He makes lot's of bold authoratative statements like he was a car salesman selling spirituality. Montalk does sound like that guy.
I agree with you on this man,most of his stuff is a bunch of word salad. imo

Hey!!! For what it's worth, I think that from imagining bad guys out there everywhere, we may be creating our own monsters. A lot of these people are just ordinary people trying to do what's right TO THE BEST OF THEIR UNDERSTANDING!!!

Everything we perceive as being the outside world is actually our inside world! Houlalala!!! And it is by changing our inner view of this that the outside world changes from a bunch of bad guys, to a bunch of people trying their best WITH THE TOOLS THEY HAVE GIVEN THEMSELVES!

Just like the rest of us self-important slaves of our egos! Ego is necessary! Contrary to what a lot of what is being spread around.

And this is a personnal opinion backed by every religious doctrine, including Gnostic texts and the Kabbalah, we are but ONE desire (law of one anyone?) The desire from the creator to delight his creatures! Love your neighbour (ennemy) as you love yourself! Check that out with Cassiopea central, and you'll get the same answer, we are all but one desire, split into 7 billion sparks trying to make their way back up the branch to our root!

Be thou perfect as the Light that shines from above! For the Bible inclined! It is only by aligning our will with the will of Creation, which is Pure bestowal, that we raise above this, and that we can see that everything is PERFECT. If Creation is the spark of one initial thought, is not all of creation that same substance? All these intradimensions are just our own desires at higher points on our branches, heading back to our roots? Make yourself a treasure in the next world, for in this one everything rots back to dust... Or was the Bible wrong?

And thats why there's a difference in this world between women and men. A woman once she bears child, understands automatically (for the most part) that giving bears more fruit than reception. Men, well, we have to figure that one out eventually. It's all about evolution: Cells (desires) become more and more complex, until they reach the end of their evolution (which is now for this world), and then we need to merge! And this is what we perceive as the outside world crashing! We can fight it, through a path of suffering, or we can ascend, and unite, in the face of adversity, that is the ONLY free will available. Have pleasure whilke transitionning or fight it and suffer, look at Nature (Creation), it diosen't lie!

Having said that, thank you Laura, Ark, thank you Cassiopaea, and all, because without you guys it would have been a lot more strenuous!

daniel guimond

mod edit: link disabled

As an addendum: In my personnal experience, trying to change the outside world has not amounted to much, except for some ego flattering! A couple of prizes, and the such! I have spent 50 years being deceived by the challenge of trying to adapt, whereas once I started changing my inner attributes, the world began changing into a vision of the possibility of returning to the linkage that I feel deep in my heart, like a point that links me with creation at all times. At this particular time, some of us start feeling the point in the heart at 50, or 49 in my case, but, my sons started feeling it in their 20's. And that is THE point! We are all linked, but as long as we sleep, the dream seems real.

"From the day when I came to love the Life, from the day when my heart came to love the Truth, I no longer have trust in anything in the world. In father and mother, I have no trust in the world. In brothers and sisters I have no trust in the world. In what is made and created I have no trust in the world. After my soul alone I go searching about, which to me is worth generations and worlds. I went and found my soul - What are to me all the worlds? I went and found Truth, as she stands at the outer rim of the worlds." - Mani, Great Book of the Mandeans

Some would go so far as to say that, by imagining this 2 sided humanity, the portals and us, we are sinning, because in fact, they are just at the beginning of their journey. Love your neighbour! Is all that the thought of Creation stipulates, the other commandments were added on for the hard of learning!

Love y'all!!!

And now the Offertory . . .

Daniel, I know you've been here before and have returned. Have you read any of the material regarding New Age "love and light?"

If so, is this your "warm and fuzzy" way of saying you oppose the forum's collective understanding?

If not, try giving the benefit of the doubt to those who are working very hard to understand the truth and read the fruits of their labor before "enlightening" them.

kozmik9 said:
Hey!!! For what it's worth, I think that from imagining bad guys out there everywhere, we may be creating our own monsters. A lot of these people are just ordinary people trying to do what's right TO THE BEST OF THEIR UNDERSTANDING!!!

I don't understand, are you implying that we're making Montalk to be a monster or Brandon89? My guess is that you're referring to Montalk here, although you don't explicitly say this. I don't personally consider Montalk a monster, but I see that he is part of a larger program to preach the idea of YCYOR only with a bit of a twist. Whether this is a conscious act on his part doesn't matter, he still fits in with the overall program. His line is "take what resonates and leave the rest". This this serves to confuse genuine seekers of truth, IMO.

[quote author=k]
Everything we perceive as being the outside world is actually our inside world! Houlalala!!! And it is by changing our inner view of this that the outside world changes from a bunch of bad guys, to a bunch of people trying their best WITH THE TOOLS THEY HAVE GIVEN THEMSELVES!
[/quote]

You seem to be a bit identified with the idea of YCYOR yourself. I would suggest a couple articles to ponder that were recently on SOTT:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/194892-Barbara-Ehrenreich-s-Bright-Sided-Explores-the-Dark-Side-of-Positive-Thinking

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/194817-Retreat-leader-speaks-out-over-sweat-lodge-deaths

If this doesn't shock you into realizing how dangerous such a mentality can be, I don't know what will.

[quote author=k]
Just like the rest of us self-important slaves of our egos! Ego is necessary! Contrary to what a lot of what is being spread around.
[/quote]

Ego is not necessary, it is a facade. It is a false personality from how I understand it.

[quote author=k]
And this is a personnal opinion backed by every religious doctrine, including Gnostic texts and the Kabbalah, we are but ONE desire (law of one anyone?) The desire from the creator to delight his creatures! Love your neighbour (ennemy) as you love yourself! Check that out with Cassiopea central, and you'll get the same answer, we are all but one desire, split into 7 billion sparks trying to make their way back up the branch to our root!

Be thou perfect as the Light that shines from above! For the Bible inclined! It is only by aligning our will with the will of Creation, which is Pure bestowal, that we raise above this, and that we can see that everything is PERFECT. If Creation is the spark of one initial thought, is not all of creation that same substance? All these intradimensions are just our own desires at higher points on our branches, heading back to our roots? Make yourself a treasure in the next world, for in this one everything rots back to dust... Or was the Bible wrong?
[/quote]

The bible is quite wrong on a lot of things and overly watered down in others. I'm sorry, these couple paragraphs seem to just be word salad and don't really contribute anything to the discussion.

BO-RE : Come and see!

There is no competition, and each at his own pace.

There is a gateway to the next world, it is a point in your heart, and once it awakens: from changing your inner desire from the will to receive to the will to bestow, you will feel it.

But as long as you fight any part of creation you are wasting precious time, for the thought of creation is perfect,: Love one another! Is all it dictates...

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum by the way.

kozmik9 said:

I think it is not as easy as you described, that we are all one and so on. It gives somehow the interpretation to me that it sounds like self-calming and as MC wrote a warm fuzzy feeling for you.
That's alright Daniel, but try to consider this, many people are thinking in the same way (believing in Jesus, in light and so on) and nothing has changed at all, the world is still at stake, the world is burning and too many people are suffering.

glossary said:
A still subtler form of this [self calming] is found in some practices that seek to induce a state of spiritual bliss as an end in itself. In these practices, self-calming hides behind the noble goal of seeking contact with 'higher realities.' A lot of the New Age talk about 'space brothers' being here to save us or that all is right with the world or that one only needs to think nice to have a nice world are agents of self-calming.

kozmik9 said:

There is no competition, and each at his own pace.

There is a gateway to the next world, it is a point in your heart, and once it awakens: from changing your inner desire from the will to receive to the will to bestow, you will feel it.

But as long as you fight any part of creation you are wasting precious time, for the thought of creation is perfect,: Love one another! Is all it dictates...

Yes, but there is a small and a big gate, but which is which? Is an emotion/ a feeling always good? How do you know? How do you define it? Sugar tastes also good, but is sugar and too much of it good for your body? The devil, as always, is in the details.
And -we- are not going against creation -we- are trying first to understand creation and acting after it, or trying as good as we can. To get an objective view over the reality we are living in. To read the signs.

kozmik9 said:

Proselytizing now, or taunting?

Really, you've reduced your tactics to that of a troll.

The collective efforts and understanding of the Cassiopaean forum is of an uniquely mature and sincere nature, deserving of much more respect.

Respect by the way is an integral part of love, wouldn't you agree?

To be honest with you, I went to the depths of downright despair, I gave up everything I owned that makes sense to this world... And of course most are not prepared to do that... Also I don't believe we all need to go through this! But for me, because I was an absolute selfish prick, I needed to go to the depths of my egoism... Where I saw how all the wrong that I observed was in fact my own 'evil', for lack of better words, although it is the absolute perfect word...

It is only once I was so lost that my heart TRULY asked to be enlightenened that the LIGHT started working on me. And LIGHT here is not a metaphor, I felt it, and still feel it as light coming into my crown chakra... And by working on one desire at a time, and by adjusting one 'defect' at a time, the light started to feel more empowering! And I started having a different outlook of the world...

I'm not writing this stuff for fun, I want you all, everybody woking towards this to know, that me too, I used to think that this we are all one stuff was rubbish! But it's not, it becomes a physical sensation in the heart, it's the Nous atom, the left ventricle of the heart, described in some Gnostic teachings, and what happens is this, and it's truly amazing: ( I couldnt make this up If I was paid to do it!) I began to experience that my desire to bestow others had a direct influence on others around me, especially those who didn't have the sensation of the point in the heart, (Kabbalah says that our soul is revealed through others that surround us, and that's whatr I see now) and this in Kabbalistic texts is explained by the fact that the soul is a complex web that goes through all of us, so it began to come alive, and even those around me who were usually my counterparts became my allies; Simply because all I want is to help them, whoever, wherever, however they are! Not only that, all the bad stuff that I've experienced was there to make me stronger.

Now I dont want to ruffle any feathers here: I'm native canadian Mic'maq descendant, and french, I was raised Catholic, BUT nothing ever seemed to do the trick for me, not Bible, not Buddhism, even though I consider myself Gnostic, only today's interpretation of Kabbalah through Michael Laitman's work made me jump forward. To each his own. I know of reincarnations, I know of multidimensions, but mostly I know that if we ask for the light, the light shines on all of us! I have nothing to sell, and hold no secret agenda, I'm just trying to share that if I could make this transformation in less than a year, anybody dedicated can.

The light shines on all creatures: I THE LORD DO NOT CHANGE! - It is for us, the creatures to change our inner desire!

Love you! And I mean it....

Sorry: BO-RE, is the name given in Hebrew to God! By Kabbalists from aeons to now! Not BORE! I do not mean to shake the palm tree, on the opposite! I want to share what I've discovered, is all.... Before the coconuts start coming down, it's never personnal, unless we make it so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom