Trump Assassination of Iranian General Soleimani - IRGC Counterstrike

I'd say that the Iranians are well aware of that, and the ability of the US to wipe them out in a few hours. More than anything else (like the fact that this attack was the work of Israel mostly), the killing of Soleimani sends a clear message to the Iranians that their strategy of low intensity conflict in Iraq and Syria aimed at removing the USA has been working. Naturally, clear heads would simply absorb this event and double down on the strategy that, according to the USA itself, is working very well.

That makes sense.

If the goal is to freak people out and distract them from other issues it seems to be working as usual. Here are some of the top trending posts on Reddit:

I still think Trump starting a war is about the last thing he would do. I'll also stick to my bet that Trump will not start another war as long as he is in power, meaning if he will be reelected next year (which quite likely IMO); the likelihood of the US being pulled into another is quite a bit lower with this president compared to almost any other before. If Trump really ordered it in the way it panned out at the end (of which I wouldn't be so sure about) my strong guess is that this is just another move of appeasing the warhawks to prevent exactly that: another open war.
I tend to think in line with Pashalis' view. Although I understand the concern others have expressed, the fact that things took a big spin don't exclude possibility that Trump is just making another dumb-like move to ridicule Deep State elite. Giving them what they want and then having to move out completely. Attacking Iran is not just war with Iran - there's China and Russia and I could imagine any sort of bold revenge from such coalition (such as EMPing their warship systems etc.) that could in the end mean that the time of US operating in the Persian gulf is over. Then Trump would comfortably say to neocons 'you idiots, look what you advised me to do, we have to leave now!'.

Think of the last C's session. Things might be unfolding like crazy but don't be afraid of an open global conflict between superpowers. We will have enough 'fun' with Earth changes, regional social unrests and people going bananas.

like the fact that this attack was the work of Israel mostly

My sentiment, too - the whole thing has Israels fingerprints all over it.

I don’t see how Iran will be able to just carry on, the pressure will intense, inside the country and outside with their allies. So they probably are going to respond, even if in a ‘controlled’ manner. But this has the potential to get out of control.

As to Trump’s involvement - whether or not he was ‘hijacked’ be the deep state or was an active contributor, at this stage I think it doesn’t really matter anymore. It will be pinned down on him regardless. he may want to try to avoid an all out war with Iran, but it is questionable whether or not he will be able to do so.

Give the war hawks one bullet, and they’ll take the bomb!

It will be pinned down on him regardless. he may want to try to avoid an all out war with Iran, but it is questionable whether or not he will be able to do so.

Give the war hawks one bullet, and they’ll take the bomb!

It wouldn’t be the first time (to say the least) that Trump manages to turn around a situation (or rather, trap) that is seemingly impossible to avoid and turned it into a far less dangerous situation. Every time a similar situation happened in the past and everyone thought there is no possible way Trump could avoid the worst situation (thanks to Zionist/Deepstate pressure) it seems he somehow succeeded nonetheless to avoid the worst. He proved many wrong in their dark predictions time and time again and I think and hope he will do so again. I give him a huge amount of credit for this and whole bunch of other stuff.

Him calling the killed general the number 1 bad guy in the world though and a monster that killed millions is quite appalling I have to say even if we assume he is just playing the hawks. Some things are just hard to justify and rather soul destroying and this I think is one of those situations.

On the other hand I also think there is hardly any other person like Trump in that arena who could do all of that in such a bold and strong fashion. For better or worse (as of now mostly for the better) he has had a uncanny and remarkable ability to hold himself and his decisions up like a rock. If those decisions are good, that is a great ability, if they are bad, that ability can turn out very bad. Nothing seems to be able to phase him, at least not in his public persona. And then again I would like to highlight the facts on the ground, that still hold true: in stark contrast to pretty much any other president he hasn’t started a war yet, although by now he is almost monthly forced into one in this or that country.

Having said that, Iran would be well advised to not make a stupid move now that plays into the hand of the deepstate/Zionists.

But then again we have the C‘s statements from a while ago that he is „a perfect puppet now“. If that was a fixed perfect puppet state at that point of time or if he manages to pull himself out of it now and then is the other question. And given that the C‘s said that a war had a likelihood of happening about 50/50 last time, I think should give serious reasons for concerns as well.

There is also something else to keep in mind. Putin said a while ago in no uncertain terms that they tried everything they could to advice both sides and especially the Iraniens to not give the deepstate any fuel by stupid moves. An advice the Iranians didn’t follow unfortunately. And Putin said as much and that they will have to face the consequences of their sloppiness. If memory serves right, he also emphasized in that statement that russia can only do so much and it is up to them now what they will do, pretty much emphasizing that russia can‘t and won‘t play the baby sitter nor the savior for any other country. Basically respecting their free will to learn lessons the hard way, if they should choose so.

Last edited:
I'm stunned at Soleimani's braveness (or foolishness) to drive to Baghdad airport, which is basically US controlled territory. His Iraqi Shiite security detail can only do so much when it comes to sophisticated air strikes.
Every organization has its traitors.

His main role in the region was organizing Iranian military support in Syria and to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

So his main enemy was of course Israel which includes the American Deep State.

Resentfully "falling out of love" with Trump is probably not helpful since we can't know who or what coerced him to take that decision. The life (or at least presidency) he saved may be his own.

I still think Trump starting a war is about the last thing he would do. I'll also stick to my bet that Trump will not start another war as long as he is in power, meaning if he will be reelected next year (which quite likely IMO); the likelihood of the US being pulled into another is quite a bit lower with this president compared to almost any other before. If Trump really ordered it in the way it panned out at the end (of which I wouldn't be so sure about) my strong guess is that this is just another move of appeasing the warhawks to prevent exactly that: another open war.
Hope you are right otherwise Trump couldl cook his own goose in the next election. The US being in bed with Israel may lead to other necessary moves that cause Trump harm to the benefit of the leftist Dems and the dark state.

Развитие и, возможно, предисловие.

СРОЧНО: Новые авиаудары, США уничтожают лидеров проиранских военных формирований (ФОТО)

Новость обновляется
04.01.2020 - 2:59

Они знали? В США вышла статья с намёком за сутки до убийства генерала Сулеймани
03.01.2020 - 15:13

Translation
Development and perhaps a Preface.

URGENT: New air strikes, the U.S. destroys Iranian leaders about the military units (PHOTO)
News is updated
04.01.2020 - 2:59
The US army began systematically destroying the leaders of the Pro-Iranian Shiite militia. The new airstrike hit a convoy of vehicles of the battalion "Kataib Imam Ali", which actively fought in Syria and Iraq against the terrorists of ISIL*.

The air RAID was carried out in the vicinity of the Iraqi city of Taji, 27 km from Baghdad, a fighter (according to another version of the UAV strike) fired missiles at two cars.

It is specified that the airstrike killed at least six people.

Many media outlets and bloggers were quick to report that one of the cars was allegedly driven by Shabl Al-Zaydi-the head of The Imam Ali battalion from the hashd Al-SHAABI popular mobilization Forces, as well as his deputies.

Soon al-Zaidi through his official pages in social networks denied this information, saying that he is alive and well and no he is not a Martyr, as others write.

Other Shia militia commanders could have been killed.

There are also reports of explosions in the Western part of the Iraqi city of Sinjar.

Renewed
The Iraqi people's mobilisation force issued a statement saying that a missile strike had hit the Hashd Al-SHAABI medical unit and that none of the militia leaders had been killed.

"The frequency with which in recent days the Americans have been attacking the Shiite formations in Iraq, says more about the planned escalation of violence against them.

And that brings the Iraqi conflict to a new level - there was a period of wars with Saddam Hussein, passed the post-Adamska era just ended the era of ISIS (by the way, it again said trump in his address in connection with the liquidation Soleimani), the United States is now entering an era of war with the Pro-Iranian militia groups," commented the authors of political-military telegram-channel "Militarist".

As previously reported by "Russian Spring", the US air force in recent days has carried out a series of attacks on Iranian-backed Shiite forces in Syria and Iraq.
СРОЧНО: Новые авиаудары, США уничтожают лидеров проиранских военных формирований (ФОТО)

Did they know? In the US, an article was published with a hint a day before the murder of General Suleimani
03.01.2020 - 15: 13
Extremely strange material was published in the American edition of The New York Times on January 2-the day before the us missile attack on the airport in Baghdad, which killed the commander of the elite special forces "Quds" Iranian General Qasem Suleimani.

In the article entitled "Supersonic missiles change the rules of the game", where the text is diluted with photos of Vladimir Putin, there is such a phrase " What if the commander of the IRGC Qasem Suleimani visited Baghdad, and you would know the exact address (location-approx. RV)?»

A few hours later, on the night of January 2 to 3, at 1:00 local time, four American missiles will hit targets at the airport in Baghdad, where General Suleimani arrived from Damascus.

Along with him, the Deputy commander of al-Hashd al-SHAABI, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and ten of his associates from the Shiite militia of Iraq were killed. The victims left in two cars from the airport in Baghdad.

It is noteworthy that the author of the article is Stephen Simon-a recognized expert on the region and" counter-terrorism " operations in Washington.

As reported by "Russian Spring", the Pentagon admitted that the missile strike was carried out on the personal order of President trump.

It is noteworthy that 12 hours before the attack, trump remained silent on his Twitter, which is not typical for an American President who expresses his opinion on any issue in a microblog.

Immediately after the strike, he posted an eloquent tweet without text.
Они знали? В США вышла статья с намёком за сутки до убийства генерала Сулеймани

Here an interesting article by Whitney Webb.

"While the illegality of the assassination has been noted by many since news of the attack first spread, less attention has been given to the oddities of the Trump administration’s official reasoning and justification for the attack that has brought with it renewed tension to the Middle East. Per administration officials, the attack was aimed at “deterring future Iranian attack plans” as well as a response to a rocket attack at the K1 military base near Kirkuk, Iraq on December 27. That attack killed one U.S. military contractor and lightly wounded several U.S. soldiers and Iraqi military personnel."

"Israel may have planned to assassinate the general as a means of provoking war with Iran, which Netanyahu was actively promoting last February. At the time, Newsweek reported that “Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed his desire to go to war with Iran, and said he was meeting with dozens of foreign envoys, including those from the Arab world, in order to push the initiative forward.” Yet, with Israel’s closest ally having done the deed, Israel has kept relatively quiet about the incident, though Iranian officials have claimed that the assassination of Soleimani was jointly conducted by the U.S. and Israel."

"Though the official yet dubious justifications for the strike have been given, the most likely result of the death of Soleimani is that it will “light the fuse of war,” as recently stated by Iraq’s Prime Minister. Whether Soleimani’s death alone will be enough to push the U.S., Iran and their respective allies to war remains to be seen, but what is certain is that the Trump administration seems content to continue to escalate the situation in pursuit of both long-standing ambitions of career war hawks as well as a release for quickly building domestic pressure ahead of the 2020 election."

Think of the last C's session. Things might be unfolding like crazy but don't be afraid of an open global conflict between superpowers. We will have enough 'fun' with Earth changes, regional social unrests and people going bananas.
Indeed.

What a perfect set-up for another false flag. Everyone is expecting a reaction from Iran now, the press will make sure of that. Even if Iran don't retaliate, the seed is planted or will be and can be harvested when ever it suit them or their allies.

Here we go, the seeding season as started early this year.

Here we go, the seeding season as started early this year.
From the article:
Of course, just because the city might be besieged by frighteningly well-equipped government-backed “terrorists” doesn’t mean New Yorkers should change their routines. Citizens should “continue to go about our lives, unafraid, unaware, always realistic, tough,” de Blasio advised, after he had suitably terrified his audience.

Continue to live your lives unafraid, unaware etc. and just don't be afraid that this city might be besieged by terrifying terrorists who are well-equipped and could likely do terror attacks on an imaginable scale. It sounds like a hysterization campaign 2.0 is put in the works. Instead of Osama might be under your bed routine, now it is Iranian terrorists.
This article that Laura wrote years ago, is still relevant:

Trump is also saying that the assassination is a step towards peace and has made the US safer and at the same time, American officials are saying to all Americans in Iraq to get out immediately. Perhaps China and Russia will be happy to work on those oil projects which could be abandoned by American contractors.

The move will strengthen the hardliners in Iran and if they are clever enough to not react immediately, then they will most likely spend the time to do what is necessary to increase their missile and defensive capabilities. There will be no one to talk to regarding a future nuclear deal. Rouhani is a moderate, but talks will now get no traction with the Iranians. It could also get difficult for sane voices in Iran and Syria to contain the pressure from the voice of the people.

It is kind of like a pandora's box has been opened and with too many variables to predict what effects this assassination will have until some time has passed. Talk about an increase in chaos :-O

Faked Israeli Intercept Pushes Trump into War?

Gordon Duff, Editor of Veterans Today is assumed to have close connections to the CIA.

We have confirmed from (highest) Russian sources that the murder of General Soleimani, killed after a flight from Damascus to Baghdad…his car was leaving the airport where he passed through customs as the Iranian Military Attache to Iraq (covered under the 1961 Vienna Convention), was based on a faked intercept by Israel.

Russian sources say Israel originated fake radio traffic describing terrorist plans against America, from a drone flying over Damascus.

The fake traffic, as had been done so many times before, Israel fabricates evidence, passes it on and America goes to war, was passed to Donald Trump through his daughter Ivanka.

Read full article: Faked Israeli Intercept...

True or false, this story supports the idea that Trump is being taken for a ride by all of the agencies, his counsels and probably even his family...

Did they even tell him that one of the people they were going to hit had diplomatic immunity?

Thanks @Joe for your interesting article about this incident, I never looked at this from this 'angle'!
Your theory seems plausible and probable. With all the propaganda flooding the news and SM right now, reading Joe's latest will sober you up. :-)

From Pepe Escobar on FB:

View attachment 33052

Well, not terribly surprising. What seems ominous to me is the enormous number of Muslims who are now resident in Western countries and might be rather moved by the death of their beloved hero - moved enough to take some kind of action.

But, we must wait and see. It may or may not be time to batten down the hatches.

Back
Top Bottom