Trump Assassination of Iranian General Soleimani - IRGC Counterstrike

I still think Trump starting a war is about the last thing he would do. I'll also stick to my bet that Trump will not start another war as long as he is in power, meaning if he will be reelected next year (which quite likely IMO); the likelihood of the US being pulled into another is quite a bit lower with this president compared to almost any other before. If Trump really ordered it in the way it panned out at the end (of which I wouldn't be so sure about) my strong guess is that this is just another move of appeasing the warhawks to prevent exactly that: another open war.

I agree, I fleshed out that idea in an article

What seems ominous to me is the enormous number of Muslims who are now resident in Western countries and might be rather moved by the death of their beloved hero - moved enough to take some kind of action.

Yeah, that's the real threat, although there's no way of knowing to what extent it exists. Iran is neither willing nor able to take a war to the USA. For a start, the USA is 6,000 miles away and Iran can't reach it.

Second, if it inflicted significant damage on US "interests" in the ME, it would risk a major response from the US, leading to much loss of Iranian life and destruction of Iranian infrastructure.

Third, I don't think Trump is interested in war (he has said and demonstrated as much a few times already). I think the killing of Suleimani was to appease the Israelis, who ARE in the direct line of fire and, more importantly, are only too willing to start something big with Iran.

Trump doesn't want that because he knows that if it happened, the US would find it almost impossible not to intervene on Israel's side. So his plan seems to be to placate the Israelis, reassure them that the US is still going to be around in the ME so they don't have to freak out and start a war, and hopefully keep the Iranians in check at the same time.

It's a delicate balance for sure, so Trump will have to use 5D chess, and call on Q for help, or the ghost of John McCain.

Last edited:
I agree, I fleshed out that idea in an article
Great article Joe and good find from the Gulfnews about what the Americans said.

Even then it is a big gamble. If Trump hadn't done it and Israel had started a massive war, then Israel would have been the one who started it and the fall back would be on Israel. Now that Trump has taken responsibility for the assassination, it just makes the US that much more vulnerable while Israel can kind of sit back and enjoy the show without putting their own troops on the line. It is American lives on the line.

So the gamble is that by killing Soleimani as the sacrificial lamb (for Yahweh), then a bigger war has been avoided and the US will be able to pour enough cold water on this to cool everybody's heads. The question is whether all those in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran who have benefitted greatly by Soleimani will turn the other cheek as they are not privy to the information that this was an alternative to a major war with Israel.

Just saw your last post, Joe (33) and concur that it is a delicate balance indeed. Taking one for team Israel and hoping that no one will blame you and go for revenge attack is highly risky. And Israel are not team players only with themselves.

Even then it is a big gamble. If Trump hadn't done it and Israel had started a massive war, then Israel would have been the one who started it and the fall back would be on Israel.
And it probable wasn't just a deal that Trump did without pressure. The choice to not do the alternative might not have been a real choice. It might have been the Israelis saying something like: "Listen this is the alternative we are happy with and if you don't like it, then think about the fate of Kennedy". As you said, a deal with the devil.

The situation is complicated as it is not a chess game with just 2 players. There are multiple players, and this move by Trump, will result in some forced moves by some of the other players, such as some of the other political figures in Iraq, who were more inclined towards the Americans than the Iranians. Now some of those players have moved towards the Iranians as their followers have been highly charged by this and calling for revenge.

I may be wrong but my feeling is that has been done on Trump's watch - NOT necessarily by his own choosing, and yes this is very serious shit going down. And hey, the C's warned us on the 28th of December. It will get strange with many twists and turns. That's my first impression, and when I saw the news of the supposed assassination of Revolutionary Guard Gen. Qassem Soleimani - I rubbed my eyes!

Thank you: Joe Quinn, your article on this event has hit the nail on the head, IMO.

And it probable wasn't just a deal that Trump did without pressure. The choice to not do the alternative might not have been a real choice. It might have been the Israelis saying something like: "Listen this is the alternative we are happy with and if you don't like it, then think about the fate of Kennedy". As you said, a deal with the devil.
Or maybe they have something to be able to blackmail him. Who knows!

Another scenario just came to mind. What if the Israelis did a double cross? What if they told Trump to assassinate Soleimani, making Trump think that he then avoided a major war and then once Soleimani was out of the way, then attacking Iran anyway. In that way, the Israelis would have the key military strategist out of the way and at the same time have Trump take the hit for it. This would ensure that Trump would be on Israels side in that war.

Pure speculation on my part, but Israelis are known to deceive. By way of deception shall we wage war as Mossad says.

Another scenario just came to mind. What if the Israelis did a double cross? What if they told Trump to assassinate Soleimani, making Trump think that he then avoided a major war and then once Soleimani was out of the way, then attacking Iran anyway. In that way, the Israelis would have the key military strategist out of the way and at the same time have Trump take the hit for it. This would ensure that Trump would be on Israels side in that war.

Pure speculation on my part, but Israelis are known to deceive. By way of deception shall we wage war as Mossad says.

Interesting thought. It might be rash to assume that he was their only strategist, though.

Another pure speculation/scenario : what if all this escalates too much and that "cosmic forces" are obliged to intervene? Or use these events to intervene?

June 13th 2015
Does Iran have a nuclear bomb?
A: Of course!

April 14th 2018
(Ark) They can have a war to destroy Iran.
(L) That's what Israel wants.
(Ark) That's what they're preparing for. That will be the next one.
(L) Didn't the C's say years ago that that was the ultimate objective?
(Joe) Well, Iran, Iraq, Libya...
(L) The ultimate objective was Iran, but it would result in the destruction of Israel.
(Joe) They may be trying to go in that direction, but it's very foolish.
(L) Is there anything... I guess it's a stupid question to ask, but: Is there anything that can stop this madness?
A: No there isn't nor would you want to stop it!
Q: (L) Why wouldn't I want to stop it?
A: Cleansing.

Q: (L) It's a cleansing. In other words, these people...
(Pierre) You're going to end up with the destruction of the bad guys.

Session 10 December 2016
(L) Yeah. I mean, what is WRONG with these people?
A: They are driven by a lust for money which equals power in your world. Plus the drivers of 4D STS agency to establish total control before changes of a cosmic nature.
Q: (L) Obviously the idea of all that money is dangled in front of them and that gets them to do part of what they do, but it's just freaking crazy! I never imagined I would see something like what's going on nowadays! The level of the lies they tell... And almost everybody knows they're lying! But they say it anyway as though saying it can make it true. It's crazy!
(Pierre) Wishful thinking.
(L) So, what's the ultimate outcome?
A: We have discussed this in the past.

Q: (L) So they want war with Iran. They want to take over Iran?
A: Just hang on and observe what happens in the next 40 or so days. It will give you chills up your spine.
Q: (Joe) Why do you think Iran?
(L) Well, Israel wants Iran. Israel wants to destroy Iran and institute their god knows what... I dunno what they want!

10 feb 2018
Q: (Pierre) Another question: Years ago in a previous session, you mentioned that Nazi Germany was a rehearsal. Next time, who is going to play the role of the Nazis, and who is going to play the role of the Jews?
A: That should be obvious by now. The objective, as we have said, was/is to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool.

18 may 2019
(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...
(Artemis) I think they want to speak...
A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

16 oct 94
Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's sight.." What does that mean?
A: Aliens perform "miracles".
Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) What does it mean to have been wounded by the sword and still live?
A: Perceived as scary then Godlike.
Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?
A: Total control once deception is complete.

19 nov 94
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
Q: (T) Why?
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.
Q: (T) Such as what?
A: Earth changes.

Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?
A: Close. They are aware but in denial.
Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the arrival of the cometary cluster?
A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?
A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

I tend to think that, of course, Iran is rational and wouldn't take any risks because the US could obliterate them.
I also tend to think that the result would be a low intensity war leading to the end of US presence in Irak, and I'm pretty sure that Russia and China (and Iran) would have no interest whatsoever to engage in a open conflict, because they are already winning, slowly but surely.

But I remember Gershom Gorenberg's book The End of Days.
What if the US/Israel knows that some cometary swarm is coming, or something related to it, and wanted to risk it all, to accomplish their grand messianic plan? And also, it would be convenient before a big economic crisis.
Otherwise, they would not be able to "establish total control before changes of a cosmic nature".

edit : typo

Crazy times. Reminds me of the post on Jul 17, 2019, and could we see an event, with a similar warning?

The US strike that also killed several others Iraqi and Iranian commanders caused a regional crisis and put the entire Middle East on the edge of a new open military conflict. The attack was carried out under a direct order from US President Donald Trump.

Deep State running cover for Israel.

Bijan Kian

Tarmac lady.
Susan Rice: "The Obama administration was not presented with an opportunity by our intelligence community or by the U.S. military to strike Qassem Soleimani."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom