Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Russian Government Considers Offering Snowden As "Gift" To President Trump, NBC Reports
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-10/russian-government-considers-offering-snowden-gift-president-trump-nbc-reports
Snip:
Echoing a now eerily prophetic comment by Edward Snowden in December that "there could be some kind of deal - give this guy to me as a present," NBC News reports, citing US intelligence official sources, that Russia is considering turning over Edward Snowden as a "gift" to President Donald Trump - who has called the NSA leaker a "spy" and a "traitor" who deserves to be executed.
In an interview streamed on Twitter in December, Snowden said being forced to return to the U.S. would be a human-rights violation but would also put to rest to accusations that he is a Russian spy.

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Message to Edward Snowden, you’re banned from @MissUniverse. Unless you want me to take you back home to face justice!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/392382893470662656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"A lot of people have asked me: Is there going to be some kind of deal where Trump says, 'Hey look, give this guy to me as some kind of present'? Will I be sent back to the U.S., where I'll be facing a show trial?" Snowden said. "Is this going to happen? I don't know. Could it happen? Sure. Am I worried about it? Not really, because here's the thing: I am very comfortable with the decisions that I've made. I know I did the right thing."

Here’s what @snowden told me about the possibility of Putin handing him over as a good will gesture to the Trump administration. pic.twitter.com/LdoxE7cYvA

Then a month ago, none other than Michael Morell (former CIA acting director and Clinton supporter and adamant anti-Trumper) suggested that Snowden would make “the perfect inauguration gift” for Donald Trump.

Edit Added:

Snowdens Tweet
https://twitter.com/Snowden?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
C2ex4EYXAAAFrcJ.jpg

Glenn Greenwald Verified account
Clinton's top CIA surrogate Mike Morrell has been urging Putin give Snowden to Trump as a "gift." Russia's response: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/europe/edward-snowden-asylum-russia.html?_r=0 …
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/821821046739308544

I have just spent the last hour and a half looking through the tweets that Snowden has made since july 2016 and I do get a funny feeling about the guy. It appears as if he really got activated this year and has been actively promoting the "womens" march and the "Muslim" ban, Trumps "fake news" memes etc. It is as if Snowden is a carefully crafted operation, like an intelligence "Truman show", where his role is crafted and modified according to how the facts on the ground changes.

Hillary Clinton is not attacked and hardly mentioned and Obama is displayed more as a naive tool than evil, so he doesn't get much in way of stinging barbs thrown his way. On the contrary, Trump is attacked and already in July 2016, Snowden retweeted a message of his own about Trump warning about a Trump tyranny. He did nothing of the like regarding Killary. This the link to the tweet that Snowden retweeted: https://twitter.com/trevortimm/status/758402175307427841

Looking at all his tweets about the movement for him to get a pardon from Obama, then the question arose as to whether he would not have been pardoned if Hillary had been elected. When Trump got elected, then it changed things and there was suddenly a renewed usefulness of having Snowden in Russia. At least that is my speculation at the moment. He has after all 2,8 millioner people who follow him on twitter, so quite a star status. It is also no wonder to me that Russia/Putin keeps Snowden at arms lenght, at least that is my impression.

This is just my "blink" impressions from looking at Snowden's twitter feed and others might pick up different things, that will add to the picture which is multifaceted and may I say, crafted.

Edit: Snowden also sits on the board of directors of the Freedom of the Press Foundation, which apparently is part funded by Soros' Foundation for National Progress. That could be why Snowden does not mention Soros or his funding of all the protests that Snowden now also actively tweets about.

Thank you Aeneas for the research, very interesting.

Putting my conspiracy hat on for a moment, maybe he made some kind of deal - consciously or unconsciously: he will sit it out for a time in Russia while attaining 'star status'. The intelligence people will have all the benefits such as people knowing about the monstrous NSA, which frightens them into complacency, especially normal people who tend to be rather neurotic about such things anyway.

Then, at one point he will be pardoned, return to the US as a star, and join the ranks of the controlled opposition, semi-supported by the MSM, and play the role of a gate keeper. He could even start smearing Russia - that would be useful for the neocons indeed! Now that Trump won, these plans might be screwed, and so he needs to stay in Russia and support the anti-Trumpers.

Just speculation of course. But together with the articles you brought up earlier, a picture emerges that points in the direction of him being a useful tool at best, and a conscious agent at worst IMO.

c.a. said:
Russian Government Considers Offering Snowden As "Gift" To President Trump, NBC Reports
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-10/russian-government-considers-offering-snowden-gift-president-trump-nbc-reports

I don't see anything to the NBC claims of Russia turning over Snowden except as an attempt to stir up more anti-Trump support and bolster the idea that Trump is trying to work with the evil Ruskies as the Russians recently extended his asylum for 3 more years. Why would the Russian government extend his asylum for so long, opening up the possibility of his applying for Russian citizenship when his asylum runs out, if they planned to turn him over a month later? I smell fake news.

luc said:
Putting my conspiracy hat on for a moment, maybe he made some kind of deal - consciously or unconsciously: he will sit it out for a time in Russia while attaining 'star status'. The intelligence people will have all the benefits such as people knowing about the monstrous NSA, which frightens them into complacency, especially normal people who tend to be rather neurotic about such things anyway.

Then, at one point he will be pardoned, return to the US as a star, and join the ranks of the controlled opposition, semi-supported by the MSM, and play the role of a gate keeper. He could even start smearing Russia - that would be useful for the neocons indeed! Now that Trump won, these plans might be screwed, and so he needs to stay in Russia and support the anti-Trumpers.

Just speculation of course. But together with the articles you brought up earlier, a picture emerges that points in the direction of him being a useful tool at best, and a conscious agent at worst IMO.

Taking together his stance on 9/11, his lack of real criticisms for the Killary/Obama gang, his nominal support of the 'Trump is a fascist' stance as Aeneas pointed out, and his 2.8 million Twitter followers, he seems to fit right in among the ranks of controlled opposition/gatekeepers. So I agree that he appears to be a useful tool at best, or a conscious agent at worst.

A Jay said:
c.a. said:

I don't see anything to the NBC claims of Russia turning over Snowden except as an attempt to stir up more anti-Trump support and bolster the idea that Trump is trying to work with the evil Ruskies as the Russians recently extended his asylum for 3 more years. Why would the Russian government extend his asylum for so long, opening up the possibility of his applying for Russian citizenship when his asylum runs out, if they planned to turn him over a month later? I smell fake news.

I get the feeling that Russia is just sitting back and watching the show? One thought that puzzles me - How does Snowden manage his living arrangement and expenses? Who pays for the rent and bill's? I haven't read anything, as far as any kind of employment? Does asylum grant him some form of Welfare entitlement? It's really an odd situation.

angelburst29 said:
I get the feeling that Russia is just sitting back and watching the show? One thought that puzzles me - How does Snowden manage his living arrangement and expenses? Who pays for the rent and bill's? I haven't read anything, as far as any kind of employment? Does asylum grant him some form of Welfare entitlement? It's really an odd situation.

I was actually wondering about the same thing. I came across an article that talks about Snowden charing quite a bit of money for his public appearances. It seems quite probable to me that he does charge for interviews for example. I've quoted the article below and if someone has any information that contradicts this or proves this false, please do let me know.

_http://heatst.com/politics/edward-snowden-is-making-a-lot-of-money-while-in-exile-in-russia/
Other than being trapped in Russia, unable to return to the United States for fear of being prosecuted for treason, Edward Snowden is having a pretty good 2016.

Joseph Gordon Levitt will play in him in a biopic, directed by Oliver Stone. All those rumors about his untimely death turned out to be wrong. Twitter makes is so that he can taunt Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton from halfway across the globe (and rake in tons of nude photos). And so far this year, he’s amassed more than $200,000 in speaking fees.

Snowden, who fled to Russia after being charged for leaking classified NSA documents that detailed a massive domestic data collection program, has used video chat to connect with a number of events inside the US: speaking engagements at colleges and universities, and at high-profile gatherings like South By Southwest Interactive, San Diego Comic Con and the TriBeCa Film Festival. He even made a brief cameo in the off-Broadway play Privacy.

But Snowden’s appearances don’t come cheap. He charges a minimum of $25,000 per video chat, and his speeches can run upwards of $50,000 after technology, moderators and speakers bureau fees are all paid.

According to official documents from Colorado University, Boulder, school officials there used $56,000 from a student services account to pay for Snowden’s talk. But more interesting than CU Boulder using cash to bring in a controversial figure (something colleges and universities regularly do), is whom they paid the speaking fee to.

Technically, CU Boulder and others paid Snowden through a prestigious speakers bureau, the American Program Bureau (APB), but because Snowden is in exile (and may not be able to pay his taxes, or interact with entities inside the U.S.), the speakers bureau had to set up a special LLC to pay Snowden.

According to Yahoo News, this is so that APB doesn’t co-mingle the funds it owes Snowden with funds it owes other clients, just in case the government comes calling.

There’s no indication Snowden has paid taxes on what he’s received, but his lawyer says that he will pay what he owes as part of whatever settlement agreement the United States offers him to return and face criminal charges.

School officials were understandably concerned about the weird, double-blind agreement, because under federal law, anyone who pays Snowden (or any other fugitive from the law) directly may be criminally liable. The University of Iowa asked officials, directly, if there was some other way they could pay the fee.

And while the schools supported Snowden’s freedom to speak, even while he is banned from returning to U.S. soil, some of them were definitely concerned that they would be financing his ability to remain in Russia. They were assured that Snowden would pay a portion of the fee to non-profits working to protect freedom of the press in the U.S.

Those non-profits, though, say they never got the money.

On occasion, though, FPF says, Snowden has offered to speak at events with an agreement that the speakers fee would go entirely to FPF in lieu of being paid for his appearance. But FPF hasn’t received any donations from Snowden directly, or the LLC, according to Yahoo News, and there’s no indication the money is being held somewhere in escrow.

Snowden, meanwhile, is still living in what he calls a “modest apartment” in Russia, an arrangement he’s told a few audiences he really doesn’t mind (except, probably, for that whole “fugitive from American justice” thing).

angelburst29 said:
...snip

...One thought that puzzles me - How does Snowden manage his living arrangement and expenses? Who pays for the rent and bill's? I haven't read anything, as far as any kind of employment? Does asylum grant him some form of Welfare entitlement? It's really an odd situation.

A good question and here is some info about that:

From 2013:
Mr Kucherena revealed last month that Snowden had secured a job but denied the post was as a state employee.
He said: 'Edward starts work in November. He will provide support for a large Russian site.'

And more recently from august of this year:
Last spring, Snowden's lawyer Ben Wizner told the New York Times that Snowden was already earning upwards of $10,000 a pop for paid speaking engagements, typically conducted via video chat, as Snowden can't enter the United States without facing charges.

Citing an anonymous source close to Snowden and a trove of leaked emails, Yahoo News now estimates that the former NSA contractor made about $200,000 total from these remote speaking engagements just within the last year.

Nice cushy gig IMO.

Thanks Ant 22 and Nima for the information. I didn't consider Snowden's "paid speaking engagements" in the equation? I thought - only Hillary got paid for them? :) Thanks again.

The issue of potential extradition of National Security Agency (NSA) employee and whistleblower Edward Snowden to the United States is not on Moscow's agenda, Snowden's lawyer Anatoly Kucherena told Sputnik on Saturday.

Snowden's Lawyer Says Russia Has No Reason for Whistleblower's Extradition to US
https://sputniknews.com/russia/201702111050575564-snowden-extradition-us/

On Friday, US media reports suggested citing unnamed US intelligence officials that Russian leadership is considering turning Snowden over to the United States.

"Russia has no reasons for extradition of Edward Snowden to the United States… The issue regarding Snowden has been solved within the framework of the existing legislation. Edward does not violate laws. No one in Russia considers his extradition, it is out of the question," Kucherena said.

He added that the "speculations" on the issue are not the first ones and had been initially voiced by former intelligence employees and then disseminated by mainstream media.

Meanwhile, Snowden himself mocked the report, saying on Twitter earlier in the day that "Finally: irrefutable evidence that I never cooperated with Russian intel. No country trades away spies, as the rest would fear they're next."

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary whose early tenure has prompted political fireworks and late-night parodies, may be struggling to settle in behind the lectern. On the airwaves, however, he is daytime television’s new big hit.

Daytime TV’s New Star? Sean Spicer
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/business/media/daytime-tvs-new-star-sean-spicer.html?_r=0

Mr. Spicer’s briefings, carried live by the major cable news networks, are pulling in an average of 4.3 million viewers, according to data from Nielsen. Audiences across Fox News, MSNBC and CNN grow by an average of 10 percent when Mr. Spicer comes onscreen to discuss the latest news on President Trump, statistics show.

The soap opera at the White House is outscoring actual soaps like “General Hospital” and “The Bold and the Beautiful,” which typically air around the same time. Mr. Spicer’s ratings are on par with prime-time entertainment like “MasterChef Junior” on Fox and the ABC sitcom “Dr. Ken,” which draw around four million viewers each.

The big ratings offer a quantifiable measure for what has become a truism in Washington: Three weeks into the Trump administration, Mr. Spicer’s daily joust with reporters — peppered with fiery exchanges, memorable malapropisms and some much discussed dissembling — are now must-see-TV for the political class.

“There’s huge interest in everything Trump does, and Sean is benefiting from that,” said Alex Conant, a Republican consultant who helped lead Senator Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign. “Depending on your perspective, you either tune in to watch Sean defend the indefensible, or to watch media bias in action.”

The interest in Mr. Spicer’s briefings coincides with a spike in cable news viewership over all. Since Inauguration Day, Fox News’s audience from 1 to 3 p.m. on weekdays has grown to about 2.2 million, up 62 percent from the previous year. CNN and MSNBC have also seen big increases in daytime audiences.

With Mr. Trump dominating the morning news cycle with his provocative Twitter postings, Mr. Spicer’s afternoon briefing is a highly anticipated forum for journalists to parse and probe the president’s words. The news networks have taken to teasing the briefing for viewers, broadcasting an empty lectern in the corner of the screen in the minutes before Mr. Spicer arrives.

Mr. Spicer, a famous-for-D.C. type who is now actually famous, is also attracting interest, although perhaps not for reasons he would like.

His lambasting of the White House press corps, false claims about inauguration attendance and occasional use of props were viciously parodied by Saturday Night Live last weekend — with the actress Melissa McCarthy portraying Mr. Spicer — causing consternation inside the White House, Politico reported.

Mr. Spicer has what some describe as the least desirable job in Washington, balancing his relationship with reporters while spinning on behalf of a president who has shown open hostility toward the press. Mr. Trump, a media maestro himself, monitors Mr. Spicer’s performance and often critiques it afterward.

Mr. Spicer has retained the official backing of the White House. Stephen K. Bannon, a chief White House strategist, described Mr. Spicer’s combative interaction with the press as “a badge of honor.” (Article continues.)

Trump or no Trump, the Middleast seems to be headed towards a big war with Iran . Already the way has been paved in preparation for such a war . In Kuwait alone , there is a huge propaganda that started a couple of years ago , making Iran the "boogyman" thats coming to get us , and Saudi Arabia our "saviour" that is going protect our rear-ends !!!!!!

The tension between the Sunnis and Shiites is escalating . I have to be careful who I talk to and what to say , since alot of the Sunnis are siding with Saudi Arabia , they don't want to hear any criticism against it !!!

I may be mistaken , but Trump seems to be in agreement with Saudi Arabia and whatever they plan to do . As a businessman it makes sense . Why not go to war if its going to make you more money !!

angelburst29 said:
Thanks Ant 22 and Nima for the information. I didn't consider Snowden's "paid speaking engagements" in the equation? I thought - only Hillary got paid for them? :) Thanks again.

He also said it himself in the video that was mentioned recently, that he lived on speaking fees. And why not? Whether he is legitimate or not, then I think that is a natural thing for him to do. Charging for a something that is sought after and which he has got to offer.

Scottie said:
So, I was in bed last night, unable to sleep, and I started thinking... :O

The definition of everything is changing. There is a risk that each of us will be unwittingly pulled in a certain direction along with these changes.

Remember back when Putin and Russia went into Syria? It was like a "new reality", and suddenly we start looking at basic things like Russia's military capability, and poof! There's all this evidence that it's actually pretty good.

So, was it always there and we just didn't notice, or was it really a reality-splitting kind of thing? I guess in the end it doesn't really matter, as long as we pay attention to what is true right now, and not get stuck in the past...

Hope this isn't too off topic.

This post came into my mind today while thinking about the same thing but from the social justice warrior, radical left angle. We've talked a bit about reality-splitting times and events, and whenever it comes up, I always tend to view it something that we as a group - and probably many others - experience as a collective and that because of our work and connection, we create this new reality and move into it together.

But today I thought of another possibility, which fits more with the SJW thing and ties in with what Scottie wrote about paying attention.

I got to wondering whether it's the lizzies/greys going back in time and changing something to trigger to events. I mean, we didn't see it coming and were pretty blind to it. But it's come out of nowhere and now, studying the subject, it's all pervading.

And I wondered if that's another reason why it's so important to pay attention to objective reality, right and left. I thought about all the Westerners who don't really know about this subject, and how they weren't paying attention before. So to them, nothing seems 'up' with it.

Just a thought.

Two weeks after his investiture, the Altantist Press continues with its work of disinformation and agitation against the new President of the United States of America. Trump and his new collaborators are multiplying declarations and gestures which are apparently contradictory, so that it is difficult to understand what is going on in Washington.

Anti-Donald Trump: war propaganda
http://www.voltairenet.org/article195196.html

The bad faith of the Atlantist Press can be verified for each of these four main themes.

- 1. Concerning the beginning of the dismantling of Obamacare (20 January), we are obliged to report that, contrary to what is being announced in the Atlantist Press, the underprivileged classes who should have benefited from this system have avoided it en masse. This form of «social security» turned out to be too expensive and too directive to attract them. Only the private companies who manage this system have been truly satisfied by it.

- 2. Concerning the prolongation of the Wall at the Mexican border (23 to 25 January), there is nothing xenophobic about it - the Secure Fence Act was signed by President George W. Bush, who began its construction. The work was continued by President Barack Obama with the support of the Mexican government of the time. Beyond the fashionable rhetoric about «walls» and «bridges», reinforced border systems only work when the authorities of both sides agree to make them operational. They always fail when one of the parties opposes them. The interest of the United States is to control the entry of migrants, while the interest of Mexico is to prevent the import of weapons. None of that has changed. However, with the application of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), transnational companies have delocalised, from the United States to Mexico, not only non-qualified jobs (in conformity with the Marxist rule of «the tendency of the rate of profit to fall (TRPF)», but also qualified jobs which are performed by under-paid workers («social dumping»). The appearance of these jobs has provoked a strong rural exodus, destructuring Mexican society, on the model of what happened in 19th century Europe. The transnational companies then lowered wages, plunging part of the Mexican population into poverty – which now only dreams of being correctly paid in the United States itself. Since Donald Trump has announced that he intends to remove the US signature from the NAFTA agreement, things should return to normal in the years to come, and satisfy both Mexico and the United States [1].

- 3. Concerning the abortion issue (23 January), President Trump has forbidden the payment of federal subsidies to specialized associations which receive funds from abroad. By doing so, he has warned those specific associations that they must choose between their social objective to help women in distress or being paid by George Soros to demonstrate against him – as was the case on 21 January. This decree therefore has nothing to do with abortion, but with the prevention of a «colour revolution».

- 4. Concerning the anti-immigration decrees (25 to 27 January), Donald Trump announced that he was going to apply the law - inherited from the Obama era – in other words, to expel the 11 million illegal foreigners. He has suspended federal aid to those cities which announced that they would refuse to apply the law – where will we get our cleaning ladies if we have to declare them? He specified that among these illegal immigrants, he would begin by expelling the 800,000 criminals who have been the object of criminal proceedings, in the United States, Mexico or elsewhere. Besides this, in order to prevent the arrival of terrorists, he has suspended all the authorizations for immigration to the United States, and has placed a three-month ban on people from countries where it is impossible to verify their identity and their situation. He did not draw up the list of such countries himself, but referred to a previous text from President Obama. For example, here in Syria, there is no longer a US embassy or Consulate. From the point of view of the administrative police, it is therefore logical to put Syrians on this list. But this can only concern a minimal number of people. In 2015, only 145 Syrians managed to obtain the US «green card». Aware of the numerous special cases which might arise, the Presidential decree allows all liberty to the State Department and Homeland Security to issue dispensations. The fact that the application of these decrees was sabotaged by civil servants opposed to President Trump, who applied them with brutality, does not make the President either a racist or an Islamophobe.

The campaign led by the Atlantist Press against Donald Trump is therefore unfounded. To pretend that he has opened a war against Muslims, and to evoke publicly is possible destitution, even his assassination, is no longer simply bad faith – it’s war propaganda.

Donald Trump’s objective - Donald Trump was the first personality in the world to contest the official version of the attacks of 9/11, on television that very day. After having noted that the engineers who built the Twin Towers were now working for him, he declared on New York’s Channel 9 that it was impossible that Boeings could have burst through the steel structures of the towers. He continued by stating that it was also impossible that Boeings could have caused the towers to collapse. He concluded by affirming that there had to be other factors of which we were as yet unaware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fE1wxdgdpk (2:47 min.)

From that day on, Donald Trump has never ceased to resist the people who had committed those crimes. During his inaugural speech, he emphasised that this was not a passage of power between two administrations, but a restitution of power to United States citizens, who had been deprives of it [for sixteen years] [2].

During his electoral campaign, once again during the transitional period, and again since he took office, he has repeated that the imperial system of these last years has never benefited US citizens, but only a small clique of which Mrs. Clinton is the emblematic figure. He declared that the United States would no longer attempt to be the «first», but the «best». His slogans are - « Make America great again» and «America first»

This 180° political turn has shaken a system which has been implemented over the last 16 years, and has its roots in the Cold War, which, in 1947, only the United States wanted. This system has gangrened numerous international institutions, such as NATO (Jens Stoltenberg and General Curtis Scaparrotti), the European Union (Federica Mogherini), and the United Nations (Jeffrey Feltman) [3].

If Donald Trump is to reach his objective, it will take years.

Towards a peaceful dismantling of the United States Empire - In two weeks, many things have begun, often in the greatest discretion. The booming declarations of President Trump and his team deliberately spread confusion and enabled him to ensure that the nominations of his collaborators were confirmed by a partially hostile Congress.

We must understand that it’s a fight to the death between two systems that has just begun in Washington. Let’s leave the Atlantist Press to comment on the often contradictory and incoherent statements by this one or that, and look at the facts on their own.

Before anything else, Donald Trump made sure that he had control over the security apparatus. His first three nominations (National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly) are three Generals who have contested the «continuity of government» since 2003 [4]. Next, he reformed the National Security Council to exclude the inter-army Chief of Staff and the director of the CIA [5]

Even though the latter decree will probably be revised, it still has not been. Let us note in passing that we announced the intention of Donald Trump and General Flynn to eliminate the post of Director of National Intelligence [6]. However, this post has been maintained and Dan Coats has been nominated for it. It transpires that talk of its supression was a tactic to demonstrate that the presence of the Director of National Intelligence in the Council was enough to justify the exclusion of the Director of the CIA.

The substitution of the word «best» for «first» leads to the engagement of partnerships with Russia and China, rather than a tentative to crush them.

In order to hobble this policy, the friends of Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Nuland have relaunched the war against the Donbass. The important losses they have experienced since the beginning of the conflict have led the Ukrainian army to withdraw and put paramilitary Nazi militia in the front line. The combats have inflicted heavy civilian casualities on the inhabitants of the new popular Republic. Simultaneously, in the Near East, they have managed to deliver tanks to the Syrian Kurds, as planned by the Obama administration.

In order to resolve the Ukrainian conflict, Donald Trump is looking for a way to help to eject President Petro Porochenko. He therefore received at the White House the head of the opposition, Ioulia Tymochenko, even before he accepted a phone call from President Porochenko.

In Syria and Iraq, Donald Trump has already begun operations in common with Russia, even thought his spokesperson denies it. The Russian Minister for Defence, who had imprudently revealed it, has ceased to say anything on the subject.

Concerning Beijing, President Trump has put an end to US participation in the Trans-Pacific Treaty (TPP) - a treaty which had been conceived in order to inhibit China. During the period of transition, he received the second richest man in China, Jack Ma (the businessman who confirmed - «No-one has stolen your jobs, you spend too much on war»). We know that their discussions touched on the possible adhesion of Washington to the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). If this were to be the case, the United States would agree to cooperate with China rather than hindering it. They would participate in the construction of two Silk Roads, which would make the wars in Donbass and Syria pointless.

In matters of finance, President Trump has begun the dismantling of the Dodd-Frank law which attempted to resolve the crisis of 2008 by averting the brutal collapse of the major banks («too big to fail»). Although this law has some positive aspects (it’s 2,300 pages long), it establishes a guardianship of the Treasury over the banks, which obviously hinders their development. Donald Trump is also apparently preparing to restore the distinction between deposit banks and investment banks (Glass-Steagall Act).

Finally, the clean-up of international institutions has also begun. The new ambassador to the UNO, Nikki Haley, has requested an audit of the 16 «peace-keeping» missions. She has made it known that she intends to put an end to those which seem to be inefficient. From the point of view of the United Nations Charter, all such missions will be audited without exception. Indeed, the founders of the Organization had not foreseen this type of military deployment (today, more than 100,000 men and women). The UNO was created to avert or resolve conflicts between states (never intra-state conflict). When two parties conclude a cease-fire, the Organization may deploy observers in order to verify the respect of the agreement. But on the contrary, these «peace-keeping» operations are aimed at enforcing the respect of a solution imposed by the Security Council and refused by one of the two parties involved in the conflict - in reality, it is the continuation of colonialism.

In practice, the presence of these forces only makes the conflict last longer, while their absence changes nothing. So the troops of the United Nations Interim Force (UNIFIL) deployed at the Israëlo-Lebanese border, but only on Lebanese territory, do not prevent either Israëli military operations or military operations by the Lebanese Resistance, as we have already seen many times. They serve only to spy on the Lebanese on behalf of the Israëlis, thus prolonging the conflict. In the same way, the troops of the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force, or UNDOF, deployed at the demarcation line in the Golan have been chased away by Al-Qaïda, without that changing anything at all in the Israëlo-Syrian conflict. Putting an end to this system means returning to the spirit and the letter of the Charter, renouncing colonial privileges, and pacifying the world.

Behind the media controversy, the street demonstrations, and the confrontation between politicians, President Trump is holding his course.

angelburst29 said:
Two weeks after his investiture, the Altantist Press continues with its work of disinformation and agitation against the new President of the United States of America. Trump and his new collaborators are multiplying declarations and gestures which are apparently contradictory, so that it is difficult to understand what is going on in Washington.

Anti-Donald Trump: war propaganda
http://www.voltairenet.org/article195196.html

The bad faith of the Atlantist Press can be verified for each of these four main themes.
Good find Angelburst, which gives another view of things and with more insight as to why the establishment fights Trump so hard.

T.C. said:
Scottie said:
So, was it always there and we just didn't notice, or was it really a reality-splitting kind of thing? I guess in the end it doesn't really matter, as long as we pay attention to what is true right now, and not get stuck in the past...

I got to wondering whether it's the lizzies/greys going back in time and changing something to trigger to events. I mean, we didn't see it coming and were pretty blind to it. But it's come out of nowhere and now, studying the subject, it's all pervading.

And I wondered if that's another reason why it's so important to pay attention to objective reality, right and left. I thought about all the Westerners who don't really know about this subject, and how they weren't paying attention before. So to them, nothing seems 'up' with it.

Well if lizzies can travel back and forth in time at will, then I guess it’s a given that current events are a reflection of that. But I don’t know then, if that’s the case, that it necessarily means there was a sudden change in plans and whatever 'tinkering' is/was being done. I”m more inclined to think that the current state of affairs is a part of the cycle and that events would always take this kind of turn – that splitting would get more and more extreme.

Maybe we didn’t see it coming (in quite the way it has) because we’ve had no real experience to help provide any foresight. There were many clues from authors that lived through similar episodes of mass psychosis, which we can grasp intellectually, but was there any way to really prepare for the emotional impact that all of it can have without living through it?

So maybe we were blind because that aspect couldn’t be predicted, and, then you have to factor in the impact of social media, MSN and the speed with which influence can travel and spread now. There were no historical references for that, and it’s played a major part this time around with reality seeming to change so suddenly. So in terms of lizzie influence, in that context we ought to be thinking about the time when Facebook etc were startups!

I wonder if there’s an 'as above so below' component to it as well? That what we see happening in the world 'out there' is a reflection of what is happening to people’s inner worlds. First there can be a 'reality splitting' moment internally, or several over time, which then have cumulative effects on everyone else when those worlds combine/collide, or at least it’s the groups influencing each other to 'split' and that then creates the potential for a larger reality split of the world 'out there'? Hope that makes sense!

So just as there’s a battle to pay attention to objective reality 'out there’ and not get swept away with others who are taking sides, forming extreme views etc, on both left and right, so there’s a kind of decisive battle internally. But we know how difficult it is to accurately perceive and access one’s own inner world, to spot false narratives, lies, fantasies, wishful thinking, emotional thinking etc, and you have to want to do it and be actively looking, and that’s a relatively a rare thing it seems. Most folk tend to react before 'paying attention' has chance to step in and say "woe, hold on a second there, let’s not be too hasty!", and then there are all the social pressures coming to bear that push emotional buttons before thinking can wake up. In that sense the cards are really stacked against us!

Nothing seems 'up' to those who weren’t thinking about it before (and those who still aren’t) because that reality didn’t impinge on their emotional world or sense of self/identity – I’m alright jack. And I’m not sure though how many people are really thinking now, it seems to be more emotional reaction than anything else, the shock of a comfort zone lost. Good grief it can be stressful enough at times though, so you can forgive those who are being swept up by it - and the cards are stacked.

Maybe that kind internal battle would fit with what Gurdjieff said about great amounts of knowledge being released during such times. That if knowledge is matter, and vast swathes of people are giving up perhaps what little of that they did have by splitting internally, then there’s a lot of it going spare and not many that can pick up and make use of it. At the same time there’s whole lot of 'loosh' being produced!

So in a way it looks like people facing the choice of deciding/declaring what kind of reality they prefer and wish to live in, both externally AND internally. If they choose to throw their lot in with the subjective, then the matter of knowledge is released – and that’s all a part of the cycle.

Alada said:
T.C. said:
Scottie said:

Well if lizzies can travel back and forth in time at will, then I guess it’s a given that current events are a reflection of that. But I don’t know then, if that’s the case, that it necessarily means there was a sudden change in plans and whatever 'tinkering' is/was being done. I”m more inclined to think that the current state of affairs is a part of the cycle and that events would always take this kind of turn – that splitting would get more and more extreme.

Alada and T.C. I have been wondering about similar things and I read your posts with a lot of interest. Since Trump’s presidency came as a surprise to the PTB (same thing goes for Brexit apparently), then why didn’t they just go back in time to fix the error and change the outcome in favour of Killary?

I guess wishful thinking prevented them from assessing the situation correctly and now we have Trump as president. And for reasons unknown to me it is better to work with the current scenario than go back in time and prevent it from happening. I may be totally off here of course, I'm just trying to make some sense of it.

Back
Top Bottom