Vaccines

I think that its all part of the bigger picture. The change of the name of my country and putting the country in NATO. So this is all a distraction so the people won't react much on those more global and existential problems.

Who will care about more global problems when your child is poisoned.

Exactly! I really feel for you Konstantin, the pressure to vaccinate gets worse and worse every year. The vaccine schedule increases every year, more and more vaccines are required to the point of madness.

I've been through this and for 15 years I've managed to avoid following the Canadian vaccination schedule for my son, but it hasn't been easy. We are still able to get an exemption for personal beliefs reasons, but even that gets harder and harder to get. I believe that now to get one you have to sit through an "education" session, so you can "learn" why vaccination is so important.

And of course, once they brought the vaccinations into the schools, the children themselves are pressured. Every vaccination day at school, (which seemed to happen several times a year), I kept my son home from school, because I didn't trust that they wouldn't coerce my son into having it against my wishes. I also have kept a very low profile regarding my son's vaccination status, I learned that drawing attention to this wasn't a good idea, as my son would have been attacked and possibly even shunned.

Our kids are the sickest generation ever, vaccine awareness sites report something like 1 in 6 children is US have some type of learning disability, allergies are very widespread, anxiety, depression etc. And of course the figures for autism continue to rise, now about 1 in 40. Teachers find it nearly impossible to teach, when every class has several kids who need so much special attention.

There is no doubt in my mind this IS part of the bigger picture, parents have no time or energy left to deal with global problems as you say, all their time is spent caring for their injured children. Everyone distracted and ill, and a nice side bonus for Big Pharma of a generation of permanent customers.

And now the push is on to make all vaccines totally mandatory for children, no exceptions. Once this is accomplished they will move on to adults. But I do think they are getting desperate as more and more people are starting to make the connection between children's deteriorating health and the massive amount of toxins they are receiving.

Exactly! I really feel for you Konstantin, the pressure to vaccinate gets worse and worse every year. The vaccine schedule increases every year, more and more vaccines are required to the point of madness.

I've been through this and for 15 years I've managed to avoid following the Canadian vaccination schedule for my son, but it hasn't been easy. We are still able to get an exemption for personal beliefs reasons, but even that gets harder and harder to get. I believe that now to get one you have to sit through an "education" session, so you can "learn" why vaccination is so important.

And of course, once they brought the vaccinations into the schools, the children themselves are pressured. Every vaccination day at school, (which seemed to happen several times a year), I kept my son home from school, because I didn't trust that they wouldn't coerce my son into having it against my wishes. I also have kept a very low profile regarding my son's vaccination status, I learned that drawing attention to this wasn't a good idea, as my son would have been attacked and possibly even shunned.

Our kids are the sickest generation ever, vaccine awareness sites report something like 1 in 6 children is US have some type of learning disability, allergies are very widespread, anxiety, depression etc. And of course the figures for autism continue to rise, now about 1 in 40. Teachers find it nearly impossible to teach, when every class has several kids who need so much special attention.

There is no doubt in my mind this IS part of the bigger picture, parents have no time or energy left to deal with global problems as you say, all their time is spent caring for their injured children. Everyone distracted and ill, and a nice side bonus for Big Pharma of a generation of permanent customers.

And now the push is on to make all vaccines totally mandatory for children, no exceptions. Once this is accomplished they will move on to adults. But I do think they are getting desperate as more and more people are starting to make the connection between children's deteriorating health and the massive amount of toxins they are receiving.

Yes, Absolutely, they are pushing that agenda harder and harder every day. Very soon it will become part of this reality. Like a wounded beast. It becomes more dangerous when it is wounded. We will wake one morning and you won't be able to go to your job if you don't get a shot.

And while any vaccine has potential to cause damage, in some cases their benefits outweigh the risks.
Can you please describe a real situation where the health benefits of a vaccine for people outweigh the risks? I'm not aware of any and I'd like to learn if there are.

So, after ca 8 years of stalling, I decided that okay now is the time to compromise, the kids will get the darn shots. Weighing all the pros and cons, I decided that we just had to do this. The kids were now 8 and 10 years old, so the possibility of some serious complication was low. I was angry that the impetus for this decision came from the media and the scare mongering, but what can you do?
That is sad, though the kids were fine.

We will wake one morning and you won't be able to go to your job if you don't get a shot.
This already is reality for some professions in the US.

Can you please describe a real situation where the health benefits of a vaccine for people outweigh the risks? I'm not aware of any and I'd like to learn if there are.

Notice that I didn't talk about humans, but about animals, and I actually gave an example. I don't know about humans. For all I know there are no benefits, but then that's what I asked for, for some specific information.

Of course I listened to all the SOTT podcasts and radio shows on the topic, and there is no doubt in my mind that vaccine policy for humans is totally evil. But since in my professional experience there are cases when vaccines for animals have benefits, I wondered if there are cases like this for humans. There could be none, of course.

More clear?

This already is reality for some professions in the US.

Like vet doctors. Apparently it is mandatory for vet students to vaccinate against rabies and before being accepted to certain clinics. Dr. Karen Becker shared about it and said that she was able to avoid revaccination by doing a titer test and showing that she had plenty of rabies antibodies since the time she was first vaccinated as a vet student.

It isn't mandatory for vet students in Belarus or Russia, but after several cases of treating dogs and cats with suspected rabies and being rather anxious about it, one starts to wonder. ;-) But considering side effects this vaccine should be avoided at all costs. Hopefully will never have to face this necessity.

Last edited:
I hope you can avoid it or mitigate the effects if it comes to that., Konstantin.

In Argentina, where I was born, they recently passed a law stating that people need to show their vaccination card any time they request a driving license, passport, National ID, etc. Adults or children, all the same. And if they haven't got the vaccines all up to date, they'll simply get refused important documents such as those. The government made the vaccines free of charge so that nobody can use money as an excuse. I think I'll really think three times or find other "venues" before renewing my passport next time...

It's interesting that these draconian laws seem to be present in more and more countries, regardless of how "developped" they are. It goes to show how Big Phrama doesn't distinguish between poor and rich countries, and can do whatever it wants in messed up countries AND in "modern democracies".

It's interesting that these draconian laws seem to be present in more and more countries, regardless of how "developped" they are. It goes to show how Big Phrama doesn't distinguish between poor and rich countries, and can do whatever it wants in messed up countries AND in "modern democracies".
Yes, in France, too! there a times to times doctors being punished by the "Conseil de l'Ordre des médecins" (Council of physician's Order) : suspended for "certificate of convenience" . These doctors certificated they vaccined the child, it's a stamp in the health booklet.
One of these doctors have been prohibited from practicing because the university hospital have done tests on a child that consulted in the emergencies after cutting his finger with a flower pot. The test showed that there was no tetanos antibodies. His health booklet certificates a vaccination 5 years before.

The Senate even refuses the principle of contra-indication certificate!! France , where are you? 😢

source: senat.fr, translated with deepL
Written question No 21207 by Mrs Michèle San Vicente-Baudrin - published in the OJ Senate of 19/01/2006 - page 150

Ms Michèle San Vicente drew the attention of the Minister of Health and Solidarity to the issue of medical certificates of contraindication to vaccination. Today, while the law allows them to do so, doctors cannot issue such certificates, unless they run the risk of exposing themselves to sanctions from the Medical Council. However, no professional can say with certainty that a vaccination will be supported without damage by any patient. Every doctor should therefore be able, in good conscience and in accordance with medical ethics, to postpone or contraindicate a vaccination likely to be harmful to a particular patient. It therefore asks him to indicate whether he intends to require the medical authorities to effectively exercise the right, for a doctor, to issue a certificate of contraindication to vaccination, without being exposed to prosecution by the Council of the Order of the Profession.

Response from the Ministry of Health and Solidarity
published in the OJ Senate of 02/03/2006 - page 640

Compulsory vaccinations are prescribed by Articles L. 3111-2 (diphtheria and tetanus), L. 3111-3 (poliomyelitis), L. 3111-4 (diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, hepatitis B and typhoid for professionals) and L. 3112-1 (tuberculosis) of the Public Health Code. Some of these vaccinations may be contraindicated. However, in this matter, the texts of the marketing authorisation are the only enforceable reference, as indicated in DGS Circular No 97-267 of 8 April 1997. Medical certificates of contraindication cannot be general and absolute, as there are no recognized medical contraindications to all vaccinations. A certificate issued to this effect is therefore contrary to legislation. The doctor issuing a certificate of convenience is subject to the criminal penalties of article 441-8 of the Criminal Code, according to which "forgery and the use of forgeries are punishable by three years' imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 euros". In addition, the mission of the National Council of the Medical Association is, pursuant to Article L. 4122-1 of the Public Health Code, to "ensure, in particular, that all members of the Association comply with their professional duties and the rules laid down in the Code of Ethics". The regional councils exercise the general powers of the Order under the control of the National Council. They are responsible for disciplinary jurisdiction, and decisions may be appealed to the National Council and appealed to the Council of State. The doctors involved therefore have all the means of defence and appeal.

I'm hoping this will deal a death blow to Merck's Gardasil vaccine:
Mexican scientist cures the Human Papilloma Virus in 29 women

Eva Ramón Gallegos, a scientist at the National School of Biological Sciences (ENCB) of the National Polytechnic Institute ( IPN ), achieved the elimination of 100 percent of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) , focused on the uterine cervix of 29 women in Mexico City through photodynamic therapy .

In a statement, the IPN reported that the patients were treated with photodynamic therapy, a noninvasive technique, which can be an effective method to prevent this neoplasm, which is the second cause of death in Mexican women.

Ramón Gallegos explained that photodynamic therapy, in addition to eradicating HPV (the pathogenic agent that is the main cause of cervical cancer), also eliminates premalignant lesions of cervical cancer at a very early stage, as demonstrated in a pilot study.

The doctor explained that photodynamic therapy involves applying to the cervixa drug called aminolevulinic acid delta , which after four hours is transformed into protoporphyrin IX , a fluorescent chemical that accumulates in damaged cells, which allows to eliminate with a Special laser beam, only the structures impregnated with it.

The researcher, who over two decades has studied the effect of photodynamic therapy on different neoplasms (melanoma, breast cancer and cervical cancer), said that in the clinical phase 420 patients from Oaxaca and Veracruz have been treated with this therapy. in addition to the 29 in Mexico City, who were infected with HPV, and had premalignant lesions in the cervix or had both conditions.

Ramón Gallegos mentioned that the treatment was carried out in two stages under two different schemes of application of the therapy.

“In the first part, in which the women of Oaxaca and Veracruz participated, the results were encouraging. In the application of the technique in the capitals also had a very hopeful effect, which opens the possibility of making treatment more effective, by using the scheme that suits the situation of patients, “he said.

In the first part of the investigation, the treatment was applied three times with an interval of 48 hours each, with a radiation time according to each case and the type of injury. Reviews were made and diagnostic studies were repeated.

The results were the following: in people who only had the virus without lesions, HPV was eliminated in 85 percent; in patients who had HPV with lesions it had an efficacy of 85 percent, and of those who had lesions without HPV it was successful in 42 percent.

The IPN researcher indicated that women in Mexico City had double the concentration of delta aminolevulinic acid. The treatment was performed twice with an interval of 48 hours.

They also carried out the reviews and diagnostic studies. The results were as follows: HPV was eliminated in 100 percent of the patients who carried it without injury, 64.3 percent in women with HPV and lesions, and 57.2 percent in those who had lesions without HPV.

He commented that photodynamic therapy is safe and free of side effects. “Unlike other treatments, it only removes damaged cells and does not affect healthy structures. Therefore, it has great potential to reduce the death rate from cervical cancer, “he said.

Dr. Eva Ramón Gallegos achieved these advances thanks to the collaboration of Elizabeth Maldonado Alvarado and María Teresa López Cárdenas, Alejandro Martínez Escobar, Araceli Espinosa Montesinos, Adriana Jiménez Hernández, Martha Olivia Osorio Peralta, Alejandra Moreno Vázquez and Lydia Alejandra Martínez Guzmán.

This article first appeared at TMP.

From The Troubling Truth Behind HPV Vaccines : Prepare to be Outraged:
ADVERSE REACTIONS UNDERREPORTED
The first two HPV vaccines to go to market were Merck’s Gardasil vaccine in 2006 and GlaxoSmithKline’s (GSK’s) Cervarix in 2009. (Both are still marketed in other countries but are no longer in use in the U.S., having been replaced by Merck’s Gardasil-9 vaccine in 2017.) HPV vaccines were problematic since their introduction, despite the statement on the CDC’s website that “HPV vaccination gives your child safe, effective, and long-lasting protection against HPV cancers.”2 Moreover, statistics show that Gaby is far from an anomaly: to date, over fifty-eight thousand adverse reactions—including four hundred twenty-seven deaths—have been reported after HPV vaccine injections in the U.S. alone.3 What makes these numbers even more shocking is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) estimate that less than 1 percent of all vaccine-related adverse reactions are ever reported.4
[...]
A 2016 study out of Canada highlighted the under-reporting of vaccine injuries. The study looked at over one hundred ninety-five thousand girls who had received HPV vaccines. Within forty-two days of HPV vaccination, the girls experienced over twenty thousand emergency room visits (n=19,351) or hospitalizations (n=958). However, only one hundred and ninety-eight adverse events were reported.7

HIDING AND DENYING THE DAMAGE
With statistics like these, one would think that the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture HPV vaccines and the authorities responsible for protecting public health by ensuring vaccine safety and efficacy would acknowledge that there is a problem, but instead of reevaluating HPV vaccines or pulling them off the market, these entities continually dismiss the onslaught of injuries as “coincidental” or “psychosomatic.”8 HPV-vaccine-associated injuries include (but are not limited to) muscle pain and weakness; encephalopathy (brain inflammation); rheumatoid arthritis; Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS); multiple sclerosis; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS); lupus; POTS; chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); primary ovarian failure (POV); strokes; seizures; facial paralysis; and sudden cardiac death.9 Tragically, many adolescents have been accused of “faking” their illnesses right up until their deaths.

Some efforts to minimize the evidence of serious adverse reactions to HPV vaccines may go so far as to constitute criminal activity. In 2016, Dr. Sin Hang Lee, a scientist and doctor, wrote an open letter of complaint to Dr. Margaret Chan, at the time the director-general of the World Health Organization (WHO). Dr. Lee’s letter alleged scientific misconduct and cover-up of HPV vaccine dangers by global health officials.10 The source of information for Dr. Lee’s letter was a trail of emails and other communications between global health officials obtained via an Official Information Act request in New Zealand. The communications provided evidence that the same officials who were busy reassuring the public that HPV vaccines were safe knew that Gardasil and Cervarix were more likely than other vaccines to cause a potentially dangerous inflammatory response.

Specifically, WHO officials knew that the vaccines trigger the release of cytokines or proteins called tumor necrosis factors (TNFs), which can cause cell death.11 The release of TNFs can also result in a wide range of reactions such as tumor regression, septic shock (a serious whole-body inflammatory response that can result in dangerously low blood pressure and death) and cachexia (a wasting syndrome where the person loses weight, becomes fatigued and experiences muscle atrophy).12

THE RUSH TO MARKET
Perhaps the grossest example of FDA misconduct of all time is the fact that Gardasil was fast-tracked.13 The time period from clinical trial to recommending the vaccine was only four years, even though most vaccines take an average of three years to develop and five to ten more for universal acceptance. Fast-tracking is a process meant to “facilitate the development of drugs which treat a serious or life-threatening condition.”14 It is a misuse of fast-tracking to apply it toward the licensure of a vaccine designed to eliminate a sexually transmitted virus with which the majority of sexually active men and women are infected at one point or another—a virus that 90 percent of infected individuals clear naturally from the body within two years.15

CORPORATE TRACK RECORD
If you think Merck can be trusted with your daughter’s or son’s well-being, just look at its corporate history of engaging in criminal fraud with regard to other pharmaceutical products. For example, Merck made a “hit list” to “destroy,” “neutralize” and “discredit” doctors who criticized the company’s disastrous drug, Vioxx.18 Ultimately, Merck entered a guilty plea and agreed to pay a fine of nine hundred fifty million dollars.19 (This, of course, was not much of a fine considering that Gardasil accounted for more than two billion dollars in revenues in 2016 alone.20) Former Merck scientists have accused Merck in federal court of vaccine research fraud regarding the efficacy of its measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine.21

When we interviewed Dr. Diane Harper, one of the world’s leading HPV experts and principal investigator for Merck’s Gardasil and GSK’s Cervarix clinical trials, she raised concerns about both vaccines and described Merck’s advertising campaign as “egregious and aggressive.” Dr. Russell Blaylock, a retired neurosurgeon and health freedom advocate, has gone so far as to say that Merck’s widely aired One Less campaign was a “complete fraud.” Blaylock proclaimed, “It has never been shown that (Gardasil) prevents cervical cancer.”22 According to Harper, “The concept that our daughters are cancer deaths waiting to happen is just not accurate,” yet Merck has not been shy about insinuating just that.

Another fact important to understand, again explained by Harper, is that there are no data showing that HPV vaccines remain effective beyond five years, while a full fifteen years of immunity coverage are necessary to prevent cervical cancer. In Harper’s view, the moment Merck gained FDA approval for Gardasil, the company stopped studying the vaccine, performing no long-term safety monitoring.
[...]
Merck followed its initial One Less campaign with its I Chose advertising campaign in 2008, which featured a variety of young women explaining why they decided to get vaccinated, ending with one woman explaining that her dreams don’t include cervical cancer. Then, a decade after Gardasil’s introduction, Merck shifted from One Less and I Chose to attempts to shame parents into getting their children vaccinated, playing on parents’ basic instinct to protect their children. (One could easily label the 2016 campaign as the Who Knew? campaign, with both boys and girls asking their parents in the television commercials, “Did you know—Mom, Dad?”)

Up until that point, the vaccine had not been heavily promoted to boys and young men, despite FDA approval for males in 2009. All that changed in 2016 when Merck began targeting all eleven- to twelve-year-olds, female or male. Oddly, not until 2018 did a Merck advertisement even mention how one contracts HPV (through intimate sexual contact). The newest Versed ad campaign aims to educate youth by telling them to “get smart about HPV” and get “vocal.”
[...]
EXTENDING THE VACCINE’S REACH
Despite all of the problems with HPV vaccines, U.S. politicians are increasingly trying to mandate HPV vaccines for school admission.
In 2007, Governor Rick Perry of Texas signed an executive order that required HPV vaccination for all eleven- to twelve-year-old schoolgirls. Why? The CDC says it’s important to vaccinate people before they become sexually active, but perhaps Perry’s order had more to do with the fact that his former chief of staff was the leading lobbyist for Merck.43 Fortunately, the Texas state legislature overturned Perry’s order. Even so, Perry launched an unfortunate trend. Today, children in Rhode Island, Virginia and the District of Columbia must be vaccinated against HPV to go to school (unless they take a religious or philosophical exemption), and in California, minors do not need parental consent to get HPV vaccines. In its statement communicating concern about primary ovarian failure, ACPeds expressed opposition to HPV vaccine mandates, saying, “The College is opposed to any legislation which requires HPV vaccination for school attendance.”37

In fact, mandating any vaccine is unethical—whether for students, parent volunteers, health care workers or any other person—especially because vaccine manufacturers are virtually exempt from liability in the U.S. The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986 made it almost impossible to sue pharmaceutical companies or those who administer vaccines if a person becomes vaccine-injured. Instead, that person must appeal to the government-run National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), which has a terrible reputation for financially compensating those injured or killed by vaccines. That said, the program has paid almost six million dollars to forty-nine Americans after the U.S. Court of Federal Claims found that Gardasil had injured the individuals.44

THE WORST VACCINE
I’ve been in the vaccine awareness community for some time now. I’ve made a movie about the vaccine controversy; I’ve worked hard to educate people on the risks involved with vaccines; and I’ve fought against several hundred bad pieces of vaccine legislation over the past three years. In my experience, the HPV vaccine is the worst vaccine on the market. The truth is that HPV vaccines have injured and killed far more children than ever would have gone on to develop HPV-associated cancers without the vaccine.
[...]
When women face only a 0.6 percent risk of cervical cancer and men face a 0.2 percent risk of rare anal and penile cancers, it seems irrational to continue using a vaccine with so many complications, let alone mandate the vaccine or expand the age groups covered by HPV vaccine recommendations. These vaccines have been plagued by controversy since their inception, causing more injury than any other vaccine in history. Despite an undeniable litany of adverse effects that includes death, the vaccines continue to be administered to millions of people without their fully informed consent. In addition, the HPV vaccines may well be worthless for their stated purpose—their heavy marketing as “cancer prevention” proceeds despite the fact that no long-term studies have ever been done to prove their efficacy. Blaylock says—and I agree—that “the entire vaccine program is based upon nonsense, fear and concocted fairy tales.” No amount of Merck’s clever advertising will convince me otherwise. Only unbiased, credible science could change my mind, and so far, that kind of science has not been done.

OCTOBER 27, 2018 BY KENDALL NELSON

Just reading the above excerpts is enough to make me want to throw up. The entire article lays out the intrinsic evil of this vaccine and the psychopaths behind it.

Just came across this - Physicians for Informed Consent:

PIC is the first physician organization dedicated to safeguarding informed consent in vaccination.

“It is our responsibility as physicians to protect our patients. Let’s not let them down.”

– Shira Miller, M.D.

PIC Founder and President

Their website:

Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) is a 501(c)(3) educational charity launched on July 1, 2016--the day California's new mandatory vaccination law (SB277) went into effect. This launch video features the story of PIC's founding members, advisors, and directors, and was first shown live at PIC's Inaugural Meeting and Luncheon on March, 12, 2017 in Costa Mesa, CA.

Yes, they're coming after the kids (and the adults next):

More Than 100 Bills Proposed in 30 States to Expand, Restrict or Eliminate Vaccine Informed Consent Rights

FDA head says federal government may take action if states don’t adjust lax vaccine exemption laws

• In interviews with Axios and CNN, U.S. Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb says the federal government may intervene in states’ vaccine exemptions.
  • Some states are considering proposals that would eliminate vaccine exemptions for personal or philosophical reasons.
  • In 47 states, parents are exempted from vaccinating their children for religious reasons, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
If states don’t tighten vaccine exemption laws, the federal government may step in, U.S. Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said.

“Some states are engaging in such wide exemptions that they’re creating the opportunity for outbreaks on a scale that is going to have national implications,” the FDA head said in an interview with CNN.

Gottlieb’s comments come as some states are considering proposals that would change vaccine exemptions for personal or philosophical reasons. He first made the comments in an interview with Axios.

Gottlieb told CNN that “certain states” could “force the hand of the federal health agencies” if they don’t make changes.

It's really great that pregnant women are urged to get flu shots and newborn babies get hepatitis B vaccination. :mad:
Thank goodness I had my kids before this vaccine madness became mainstream. I did get sucked in for the one being pushed for college students living in dorms - daughter got that 3-shot deal, but my contrary son avoided it. I was angry w/ him at the time, but now so glad he was noncompliant. I was still a believer at that point in time although I was never onboard w/ flu shots. Entire family has never gotten the shots or the flu.

Things are really heating up in the United States Capital regarding vaccines at the moment. People with concerns about vaccine safety and efficacy are being muzzled in an attempt by Washington to violate Americans 1st Amendment rights. Interestingly enough, it's the Democrats who are leading the charge.

It looks very much to me that people who are pro-vaccine, without having ever thought through issues or concerns raised by the other side; without even the ability to acknowledge those people's concerns, are being incredibly ignorant.

This video is certainly food for thought. As far as vaccine safety goes, autism is not the only concern. Cancer can potentially be a side effect because vaccines are contaminated with large amounts of fetal DNA (as well as other DNA).

It certainly is very disturbing, especially if those wanting to study this issue have been prevented from doing so, by some sort of 'catch 22' situation. I.E. You can't get access to the database unless you have grant funding, and you can't get grant funding unless you have access to the database.... catch 22.

Yes, despite being members of this forum and knowing (actually discernment and Occam's razor) what we know, life sometimes passes over.

All there are lessons, right?

We will do what we will do, right?

At the beginning of Laura's communications with the C's, when they asked for the number 666, they identified it with the "credit cards" that were being used at that time. Laura asked if there was any way to get rid of that "control" and the C's answered something like: only if you want to die of hunger.

On the subject of vaccines I know what to do about myself, but for my son I must have an agreement with my wife and she barely has one foot outside the Matrix.

We live in a world designed to harm our body. Fluor, pesticides, vehicle emissions, etc ... The only way not to enter toxins into the body is to die of starvation.

In my case I have "meditated" on my situation and I will try to do the best with the "letters" that have touched me.

They will never reveal the composition of coca-cola, so each of us will do what we can.

Someone said, "it is the soul that matters, not the body."

A very difficult issue this.

We live in a world designed to harm our body. Fluor, pesticides, vehicle emissions, etc ... The only way not to enter toxins into the body is to die of starvation.
For water, you can buy a water distiller or fluoride filter. For food, you can try to buy non-gmo and no pesticides.

Just came across this - Physicians for Informed Consent:...

Speaking of which, if not noticed, this came as a nice surprise on SoTT when read today from the The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons:

Their letter:

To: Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee, House Energy and Commerce Committee

Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions

Re: Statement federal vaccine mandates

Feb. 26, 2019

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) strongly opposes federal interference in medical decisions, including mandated vaccines. After being fully informed of the risks and benefits of a medical procedure, patients have the right to reject or accept that procedure. The regulation of medical practice is a state function, not a federal one. Governmental preemption of patients' or parents' decisions about accepting drugs or other medical interventions is a serious intrusion into individual liberty, autonomy, and parental decisions about child-rearing.

A public health threat is the rationale for the policy on mandatory vaccines. But how much of a threat is required to justify forcing people to accept government-imposed risks? Regulators may intervene to protect the public against a one-in-one million risk of a threat such as cancer from an involuntary exposure to a toxin, or-one-in 100,000 risk from a voluntary (e.g. occupational) exposure. What is the risk of death, cancer, or crippling complication from a vaccine? There are no rigorous safety studies of sufficient power to rule out a much lower risk of complications, even one in 10,000, for vaccines. Such studies would require an adequate number of subjects, a long duration (years, not days), an unvaccinated control group ("placebo" must be truly inactive such as saline, not the adjuvant or everything-but-the-intended-antigen), and consideration of all adverse health events (including neurodevelopment disorders).

Vaccines are necessarily risky, as recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court and by Congress. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has paid some $4 billion in damages, and high hurdles must be surmounted to collect compensation. The damage may be so devastating that most people would prefer restored function to a multimillion-dollar damage award.

The smallpox vaccine is so dangerous that you can't get it now, despite the weaponization of smallpox. Rabies vaccine is given only after a suspected exposure or to high-risk persons such as veterinarians. The whole-cell pertussis vaccine was withdrawn from the U.S. market, a decade later than from the Japanese market, because of reports of severe permanent brain damage. The acellular vaccine that replaced it is evidently safer, though somewhat less effective.

The risk: benefit ratio varies with the frequency and severity of disease, vaccine safety, and individual patient factors. These must be evaluated by patient and physician, not imposed by a government agency.

Measles is the much-publicized threat used to push for mandates, and is probably the worst threat among the vaccine-preventable illnesses because it is so highly contagious. There are occasional outbreaks, generally starting with an infected individual coming from somewhere outside the U.S. The majority, but by no means all the people who catch the measles have not been vaccinated. Almost all make a full recovery, with robust, life-long immunity. The last measles death in the U.S. occurred in 2015, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC). Are potential measles complications including death in persons who cannot be vaccinated due to immune deficiency a justification for revoking the rights of all Americans and establishing a precedent for still greater restrictions on our right to give-or withhold-consent to medical interventions? Clearly not.

Many serious complications have followed MMR vaccination, and are listed in the manufacturers' package insert, though a causal relationship may not have been proved. According to a 2012 report by the Cochrane Collaboration, "The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate" (cited by the National Vaccine Information Center).

Mandate advocates often assert a need for a 95% immunization rate to achieve herd immunity. However, Mary Holland and Chase Zachary of NYU School of Law argue, in the Oregon Law Review, that because complete herd immunity and measles eradication are unachievable, the better goal is for herd effect and disease control. The best outcome would result, they argue, from informed consent, more open communication, and market-based approaches.

Even disregarding adverse vaccine effects, the results of near-universal vaccination have not been completely positive. Measles, when it does occur, is four to five times worse than in pre-vaccination times, according to Lancet Infectious Diseases, because of the changed age distribution: more adults, whose vaccine-based immunity waned, and more infants, who no longer receive passive immunity from their naturally immune mother to protect them during their most vulnerable period.

Measles is a vexing problem, and more complete, forced vaccination will likely not solve it. Better public health measures-earlier detection, contact tracing, and isolation; a more effective, safer vaccine; or an effective treatment are all needed. Meanwhile, those who choose not to vaccinate now might do so in an outbreak, or they can be isolated. Immunosuppressed patients might choose isolation in any event because vaccinated people can also possibly transmit measles even if not sick themselves.

Issues that Congress must consider:
  • Manufacturers are virtually immune from product liability, so the incentive to develop safer products is much diminished. Manufacturers may even refuse to make available a product believed to be safer, such as monovalent measles vaccine in preference to MMR (measles-mumps-rubella). Consumer refusal is the only incentive to do better.
  • There are enormous conflicts of interest involving lucrative relationships with vaccine purveyors.
  • Research into possible vaccine adverse effects is being quashed, as is dissent by professionals.
  • There are many theoretical mechanisms for adverse effects from vaccines, especially in children with developing brains and immune systems. Note the devastating effects of Zika or rubella virus on developing humans, even though adults may have mild or asymptomatic infections. Many vaccines contain live viruses intended to cause a mild infection. Children's brains are developing rapidly-any interference with the complex developmental symphony could be ruinous.
  • Vaccines are neither 100% safe nor 100% effective. Nor are they the only available means to control the spread of disease.
AAPS believes that liberty rights are unalienable. Patients and parents have the right to refuse vaccination, although potentially contagious persons can be restricted in their movements (e.g. as with Ebola), as needed to protect others against a clear and present danger. Unvaccinated persons with no exposure to a disease and no evidence of a disease are not a clear or present danger.

AAPS represents thousands of physicians in all specialties nationwide. It was founded in 1943 to protect private medicine and the patient-physician relationship.

Respectfully yours,

Jane M. Orient, M.D., Executive Director

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

With regard to vaccines, religious exemptions are now under fire, mostly in States where Democrats hold sway, funnily enough.

Apparently the Academy of Pediatrics is listing removal of religious exemptions as it's No. 1 item on 'things to do': Personally I don't think that is going to inspire much public confidence. Especially as the manufacture of vaccines challenge many religious beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom