Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

I hardly ever listen to or watch long videos, but this morning while doing other stuff, I got a change to listen to this, and found it to be excellent!

Even the comments on YT give me a bit of hope, with so may French people talking about how Alekseï Puchkov is a real politician, as opposed to the circus puppets that represent France.

It won't be earth-shattering or anything for those of you who read SOTT, but it's a good one to share, I think. It covers Syria, Ukraine, the gilets jaunes, the Skrilpal affair, the "Russian hacking" madness, Trump, and lots more.

I recommand you to watch some of these shows if you find the time. I found those I've seen so far very enlighting, inspiring, helpful, and :hug2: And I don't doubt that if you pick one, it would be the one for you, that's my prayer anyway. 💝

Re: interesting

Hi Maat and thank you again for your links.

I will go to check that.

Btw, I also like and respect Michel Onfray for his thoughts, work on Popular University and general state of mind. It's always a pleasure to listen to him talking even if you don't agree.

The old link doesn't work anymore, but hopefully, one can watch the two last cycles freely on his website

The old link doesn't work anymore, but hopefully, one can watch the two last cycles freely on his website
Une nouvelle récente à propos d'Onfray et d'Asselineau / A recent piece of news about Onfray and Asselineau :

PS : for those of you who haven't yet gone deep into the Epstein affair, this radio session is dense in infos and links...
PS : pour celles & ceux d'entre vous qui n'avez pas encore creusé profondément l'affaire Epstein, cette session radio est dense en infos et liens.

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je ne sais pas si vous connaissez le youtubeur humoriste, Docteur Alwest. Il monte sur les planches dans le cadre de one man show mais communique de temps en temps sur Youtube via sa chaine par le biais de courtes vidéos sur un thème spécifique (ci-dessous les révolutions de l'est et au moyen-orient). Je trouve son travail excellent d'un point de vue informatif et humoristique.

Hi everyone,

I don't know if you already know the comic youtuber, Docteur Alwest. He plays in one man show but, from time to time, he posts some short videos on his youtube channel about a specific subject (revolutions in eastern Europe and middle-east in the following video). I think that his work is excellent from 2 aspects : information and fun.

It's been two times that I wachted this, cause it's so beautiful, the images and the message too (and the guy is from my area whooo :lol:)

really, watch it !

I hope you will enjoy so much as I did, and for no french speakers you could have the gist of it too.

Hello. A "non-pastorian" point of view about the nowadays coronavirus epidemy :
Bonjour. Un point de vue "non-pastorien" à propos de l'épidémie actuelle de coronavirus :

PS : by "non-pastorian" I meant : against Pasteur's medical dogmas.
Par "non-pastorien" je signifiais : opposé aux dogmes médicaux de Pasteur.

Last edited:
Bonjour. Un point de vue "non-pastorien" à propos de l'épidémie actuelle de coronavirus :

Did you want to submit an article for Sott FR, or am I mistaking ?

Did you want to submit an article for Sott FR, or am I mistaking ?
You're mistaking.
Well, I hesitated to propose this editorial for SOTT Fr, but rather I decided to highlight it here.
But if you think it's worth publishing on SOTT, you know where to propose it...

Hi Bastian! Thank you for this article, I like it! But there is a problem: the author writes
Et que dire de cet article (*) paru le 21 février dans un grand journal médical ?
but doesn't give any reference nor link nor the name of the journal ! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom