Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Super reportage from Belgium, french part - for once i'm proud to see such a good reportage from my country :
Ceci n'est pas un complet (This is not a conspiracy)

Sure he could have gave better conclusions, and also, the guy at 45m who won a Godwin point saying "Because since Pasteur we know that vaccines work." ... but globally, this is almost at the same level of "impact" than the famous "Hold-Up" reportage. This movie should be spread all around, will probably be censored once too many people view it ... we'll see.

Do i have to post this too on the thread "SOTT worthy articles in French" ? It should be quickly posted on sott.fr

I take benefit of this post to link the last one from Marcel, it's hilarous. And as i read in one comment : the good thing with such clips is that even the most brainstormed people will listen it to the end because it's fun, but it also contains many information. A brillant work indeed :
A great one indeed, thank you dredger ! I'll share it ASAP !!
It is well-made and doesn't go into far-fetched theories which makes it admissible by most people I know or so I think. 👍

I've been reading about homeopathy and the memory of water lately and I came across a great documentary originally aired on France 5, On a retrouvé la mémoire de l’Eau, made by Christian Manil. Very interesting and not technical at all :

For those looking for a more detailed and technical summary of the topic, the thesis of Mathieu Palluel, Hypothèses quantiques de mécanisme d'action des hautes dilutions homéopathiques would be a great starting point.

And for a more approachable step-by-step, pedagogical course on the memory of water and its application in agriculture, I must point out to the fantastic work of professor Marc Henry in this series of videos.

The lawyer Brusa Carlo Alberto on the offensive.
His youtube channel REACTION19WEBTV has been blocked again! Alternative solutions soon !
The alternative solutions will be known tomorrow...
The timing of his intervention is under the video.

Important : Here is the letter to the deputies and senators notifying them of the hypoxia of our children for the wearing of the mask:

a beautiful documentary,
first one I see in French with interviews of Michael Behe, beautiful visualizations of the concepts.

Un excellent article sur le contrôle mental au temps du covid:
Comment parvient-on à faire porter le masque à toute une population sans qu’aucune preuve ne soit apportée d’une quelconque utilité du port de celui-ci ? Comment en vient-on à proposer le principe d’un passeport vaccinal pour un virus peu létal, mutant, qui tue essentiellement des personnes de plus de 80 ans ?

An interesting interview with Valérie Bugault, a deep analysis of the history of nowadays crisis (political / financial / etc.) :
Une entrevue intéressante avec Valérie Bugault, une analyse en profondeur de l'histoire des crises contemporaines (politique / financière / etc.) :

Other videos with her :
Autres vidéos d'elle ou avec elle :

Her books (the first in the list is probably worth reading) :
Ses livres (le premier listé mérite probablement la lecture) :

Back
Top Bottom