Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

Re: Vincent Bridges, Stormbear Williams, Colleen Johnston, Jay Weidner- COINTELPRO

_http://www.fengshuiseminars.com/tours/south-of-france-retreat-2010.html

Oh, gadzooks! What a load of crap they are feeding the people they are fleecing for this tour!

Re: Vincent Bridges, Stormbear Williams, Colleen Johnston, Jay Weidner- COINTELPRO

Hmmm.... looking a bit closer, looks like Vincent Bridges has found a new patsy... that, or this guy is a bird of a feather.

_http://sanfranciscoschooloffengshui.com/index.php?navaction=DoTemplate&TemplateName=Contact_FullPage.html&keyname=idContact&keyvalue=45&idBusinessListing=295

Roger Green

Roger is recognized as one of the world's most innovative and dynamic teachers on Feng Shui. A lively and enthusiastic teaching style, he illuminates and explores the deeper principles and underlying wisdom of this ancient philosophy. Integrating the various schools of Feng Shui into a creative, flexible and holistic approach, Roger is one of the most sought after educators and consultants. His teaching is grounded and very accessable, providing information and knowledge that can be applied and used immediately.

With twenty years of experience and practical involvement with Feng Shui and natural healing, Roger has developed a unique ability to communicate the subtleties of Oriental thought in a profound and meaningful way. He is a pioneer of Feng Shui in the west, having been one of the first to teach classical Feng Shui methods in Europe, London and America. He was the first to develop a western lo pan, and seminars to teach the 4 pillars, flying star, lo pan and ba zhai methods. Roger Green has also developed a unique system of Feng Shui for the southern hemisphere. He has taught in over 40 countries and 100 cities, and has trained hundreds of practitioners.

Organising Feng Shui study tours in China, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and sponsoring Feng Shui and Ecology conferences in Prague, Zurich, Australia and the USA. He has also sponsored Sacred Geometry events in 4 continents. Roger Green conducts Professional Feng Shui Practitioner programmes in Europe, London, America and Australia. Roger's past teaching locations include: European School of Feng Shui - Sweden-Stockholm, Amsterdam, Prague, Zurich; Florida School of Feng Shui - Miami, USA; New York School of Feng Shui - New York City, USA, South America School of Feng Shui - Argentina, Brazil, Chile; Sydney School of Feng Shui - Sydney, Australia; New Zealand School of Feng Shui. He is a past founder and director of the Golden Gate School of Feng Shui. His curriculum is now only available through The San Francisco School of Feng Shui.

Roger is currently teaching students at the following schools:
The New York School of Feng Shui
The San Francisco School of Feng Shui

You can attend his workshops for about $6,000. !!!!

Somehow, reading his brochures reminds me of that guy that recently got arrested because people were dying in his sweat lodges... not to mention Eric Pepin and gang.

Oh, there's more! Seems that Vinnie parlayed his bogus bio for a real one!

_http://www.fengshuiseminars.com/faculty/vincent-bridges.html

Vincent Bridges is a well known author and researcher in the USA. He was featured on the History Channel's documentary Nostradamus: 500 Years Later which first aired in December 2003 as the on-camera tour guide and Historical Consultant.

He was also the featured historian for the History Channel's Lost Book of Nostradamus (2007).

Vincent Bridges is a world traveler, having organized and led tour groups to southern France, Egypt and India. He has produced his own translation of the I-Ching, and his Egyptology work is widely respected and quoted by scholars as diverse as John Major Jenkins, Moira Timms, and Daniel Colianus.

Vincent Bridges was also featured in The Learning Channel's documentary Atlantis in the Andes (June 2001). He has been instrumental in the creation of three schools or educational organizations, The Fifth Way Mystery School, The Newport Earth Institute in Newport, New Hampshire and Pendragon College.

He is the co-author of:

Mysteries of the Great Cross at Hendaye: Alchemy and the End of Time

This book reveals one of Western occultism's deepest secrets: The alchemical transformation of base metal into gold is also the transformation of the current Iron Age into the Golden Age. Based on the work of the enigmatic 20th-century alchemist Fulcanelli, the book illustrates how the greatest alchemical secret is that of time itself and that coded into an obscure monument in the Basque country of southwestern France - the cross in the town square of Hendaye.

The authors' explorations of this symbolism lead them from the cross of Hendaye in the Pyrenees, and the Gothic cathedrals of Europe, to ancient Egypt, the secret origins of Atlantis in Peru.

Monument to the End of Time: Alchemy, Fulcanelli and the Great Cross

In 1926, an enigmatic alchemist called Fulcanelli published a book called "Le Mystere des Cathedrales", or Mystery of the Cathedrals, which explains how Gothic cathedrals have hermetic and alchemical secrets encoded into their architecture and sculptures.

In 1957, a second edition appeared, and included an extra chapter on the significance of a monument in the town of Hendaye in the Pyrenees. The monument - an engraved pedestal with a pillar and engraved cross - was built around 1680. The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye is a thorough exposition of the hidden meaning encoded into this Hendaye Cross.

Angels in the DNA: The Emerald Modem and Dr. Dee's Ophanic Language by Vincent Bridges

"Language, the instrument of the spirit, has a life of its own - even though it is only a reflection of the universal Idea."

-Fulcanelli, Le Mystere des cathedrals

"Language," Fulcanelli tells us, "the instrument of the spirit, has a life of its own - even though it is only a reflection of the universal Idea." This Gnostic meta-linguistic mysticism is the core of illumination itself; the language of light emitted and received by the DNA may be the original of all languages, the ultimate language of initiation. Could the Ophanic be the "computer code" that unlocks the meme?

On his website _www.VincentBridges.com you can read many articles including subjects such as: Alchemy, John Dee, Sacred Geometry, Fulcaneli, Grail Legends, Nostradamus, Earth Mysteries and Ancient Egypt.

Vincent Bridges is an authority on the English Alchemist John Dee. He will be giving numerous presentations at the Prague Easter event, espeically on the angelic writings of John Dee.

Vincent Bridges is one of the world's foremost Nostradamus scholars and is featured in nine documentaries on Nostradamus airing on the History Channel, History Channel International, and the Discovery Channel, including The Nostradamus Effect, Nostradamus 2012, The Lost Book of Nostradamus, and Nostradamus 500 Years Later, on which he was the historical consultant and the on-camera tour guide.

The authors' explorations of this symbolism lead them from the cross of Hendaye in the Pyrenees

Has Hendaye mysteriously moved? Last time I went there it was on the Atlantic coast.

Johnno said:
The authors' explorations of this symbolism lead them from the cross of Hendaye in the Pyrenees

Has Hendaye mysteriously moved? Last time I went there it was on the Atlantic coast.

:lol:

Johnno said:

In case anyone doubts the veracity of Johnno's journey, here's proof:

Cross&Penguin.jpg

More here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/penguin.htm

So it seems very apparent that VB is a plagiarist, the flea that
sucks blood off the host, to twist, distort, manipulate, to claim
credit not his, to feed his ego (vampiric), to make a fast buck
on the cheap, and yet he gets it wrong? Caught in the act!

Geez, what a parasite,
Dan

To be fair, I don't think I would call him a plagiarist though he does take other people's ideas, twist them to fit his own "brainstorms" and make a hodgepodge of things.

One thing, though, based on his itinerary and writings, he is so far away from the real deal that we really don't need to worry about a thing!

On the subject of Jay Weidner, I got a bit concerned for Cliff High (from halfpasthuman.com) when I saw this on his website:

alWty.jpg

GRiM said:
On the subject of Jay Weidner, I got a bit concerned for Cliff High (from halfpasthuman.com) when I saw this on his website...

I think a lot of people are wondering what is up with that -- in case you haven't seen it, there has been some discussion along these lines starting about here.

Jaye Weidner - Brain Dump. That's about right. Like a City Dump.

Laura said:
Cross&Penguin.jpg

More here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/penguin.htm

ROFLUIPM

I've always wondered why nun's habits make them look like penguins ...now we know. :P

Hail Penguin, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst penguins,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Happy Feet.
Holy Penguin, Mother flightless birds,
pray for Pittsburgh,
now and at the hour of the Stanley Cup
Amen.

've always wondered why nun's habits make them look like penguins ...now we know. Tongue

Hail Penguin, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst penguins,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Happy Feet.
Holy Penguin, Mother flightless birds,
pray for Pittsburgh,
now and at the hour of the Stanley Cup
Amen.

:wow: :flowers: :lol: :lol: :clap: :rotfl: :rockon:

I tuned into Coast earlier this week and heard this guy Jay Weidner talking about long 300,000 year cycles, catastrophes and an elite that runs the world with the knowledge of when it's time to leave the planet etc.. Not knowing who he was I listened for nearly 1/2 hour (with all the commercials :)) because it sounded similar to Laura's research and wanted to see if SOTT was mentioned. However I just didn't get a good feel or vibe from the guy and when he started talking about the elite leaving for Mars soon I just turned it off.
So today I finally sat down to look into who he was and once again the SOTT team provided an outstanding service. This is the best place on the net to come for a "look-see" about various "truthers" out there. If something doesn't sound right check it out. I know its elementary, but obviously millions do not.

Thanks Again!

Back
Top Bottom