Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

Plagiarists, pervs, and peckerwoods, Oh my!

Once again, thanks for all the interesting info on your forum. I've updated Problematic Pagans to include links to Eric Pepin, Dan Winter, and Vincent Bridges. We have vowed to spend this winter updating pagan.com ...which we have practically ignored for almost a year while we moved. Thought I'd start right here :)

http://www.pagan.com/ProblematicPagans/index.html#Publicly_Accused_of_Plagiarism_andor

http://www.pagan.com/ProblematicPagans/index.html#Publicly_Accused_of_Unacceptable_Sexual

Re: Plagiarists, pervs, and peckerwoods, Oh my!

Great job, Guardian! You are a gem!

Re: Colleen Johnston, Vincent Bridges. Stormbear Williams, Jay Weidner- COINTELPRO

Hi all,

Today we received a New Leaf catalog, and on the cover it had the following image of a newly released "Infinity: The Ultimate trip, Journey Beyond death" DVD by Jay Weidner.
http://www.sacredmysteries.com/public/266.cfm
Here is bigger version of the sign.
http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/2/6/5/5/highres_10869813.jpeg

Needless to say, we all know where he got this nifty idea of using a golden infinity sign. But we did some checks just in case to see if their stealing was done intentionally or there was a hyperdimentional influence (well, probably both).

So, all the DVD sites say that official release date is 2d of February, 2010. Amazon is the only place where you can see that the release date is November 27, 2009.
http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Ultimate-Journey-Beyond-Death/dp/B002UL1SXK

Now, first mention of the draft version of the logo was posted on the forum on November 4th
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14395.msg113858#msg113858
while infinity as a sign for the religion was probably discussed for couple of months already?

In any case, this is clearly not a coincidence.

Oh, and just for the laughs. take a look at the following link that advertises Weidner's DVD.
http://videoeta.com/movie/120368
They misspelled the title, making it much more credible, imo. ;)

Re: Colleen Johnston, Vincent Bridges. Stormbear Williams, Jay Weidner- COINTELPRO

Keit said:
Oh, and just for the laughs. take a look at the following link that advertises Weidner's DVD.
http://videoeta.com/movie/120368
They misspelled the title, making it much more credible, imo. ;)

:lol: That's a jewel!

:lol: Serves 'em right. Just in case they try to 'fix' it, here it is for posterity:

1e74vm.jpg

Los said:
:lol: Serves 'em right. Just in case they try to 'fix' it, here it is for posterity:

1e74vm.jpg

Did anyone else see this and hear Buzz Lightyear in their head yelling "To Infinity...and BEYOND!!"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keit said:
In any case, this is clearly not a coincidence.

Ya think? :(
The dodecagram with the world in the center looks an awful lot like one of Lucifer Publishing's logos too.
trianglesworld3_medium.jpg

The infinity sign is really creepy. :scared: Reminds me of aliens.

The misspelled title is priceless. :lol:

:lol: The Ultimate Trap! Infinitely better name ... :rolleyes:

Re: Vincent Bridges, Stormbear Williams, Colleen Johnston, Jay Weidner- COINTELPRO

You know, I've noticed that Vincent Bridges and Storm Bear Williams and gang have been awfully quiet since Vinnie's announced Paris lecture. There was no announcement of his triumph in Paris, no lengthy article about all the esoteric stuff he did ... I mean, nothing. The endless thread on GLP is practically silent according to reports I've gotten, and frankly, I'm wondering what is up?

Well, there's only one clue as far as I can see, a post on Darlene's blog:
_http://allthingssekhmet.com/?m=201001

Prayer to Overcome Major Unexpected Challenges
Thursday, January 21st, 2010

Sekhmet statue in Turin (photo by Vincent Bridges)

Everyone on Earth is experiencing upheavals and serious challenges in their lives. No one is exempt. It’s a sign of the times. We must overcome our fears about how these unexpected happenings may impact our future. Consider each trial you face to be a mirror which reflects the means of breaking down old concepts and ways of being.

Consider adversity as your opportunity to honestly look into your mirror. This very moment in time was divinely sanctioned so you can clearly discern what you need to surrender. It’s time to finally release what is dying in your life–be it a lifestyle, a relationship or a belief system.

As long as you are holding onto who you used to be, or what you used to believe, or any form that is now going through the dying process, then this cycle defaults to the definitive experience of living in hell. This also means that all forms of manipulation and control that worked in the past will not work now. In fact, these strategies will only add tension and escalate the challenges of your current situation.

Look upon all your challenges as a type of initiation that will empower you to finally become the person you really are. Yes, great courage is needed to trust the process and surrender. But when you do, the gifts that arrive are beyond imagining.

Prayer to Overcome Major Unexpected Challenges

by Lady Sekhmet

Hail To Thee, Great Mother Goddess Sekhmet,
Prevailing One, Before Whom All Evil Trembles,
Please Hear my Ardent Prayer.

Help me overcome the new challenges I face.
Heal all the wounds, both given and received,
from any unresolved conflicts that still poison my life.

Stop me from acting out, blindly hurting others in my pain.
Help me stop blaming others for my own short-comings
and accept that I am the author of my own discontent.

Grant me the strength to alter my path of self-destruction.
Help me walk away from judgmental people and unsupportive situations.
Allow me to release old, limiting beliefs stunting my growth.

Bring me into accord with healthy attitudes and feelings of well-being.
Allow people into my life who model compassion, love and encouragement
to help me develop the inner strength to become a steadfast beacon to others.

AMEN

So, something must be up but I swear I can't figure it out from what she wrote above. It almost sounds like she's had it with Vinnie and his shenanigans.

Re: Vincent Bridges, Stormbear Williams, Colleen Johnston, Jay Weidner- COINTELPRO

Sure does.

With luck, she may stumble on a copy of Women Who Love Psychopaths. Stranger things have happened.

Herondancer

In any case this prayer seems odd. It looks like any religious prayer: an invitation to interfer in one's free will. And it is so vague the coming entity (sekhmet?) will interpret it as it wants.

Edit: According to wikipedia, sekhmet is a war goddess who produces the desert wind (a very bad thing if you think of desertification in what was once a fertile region), and she gives sickness and Ra have to fool her so she doesn't kill all the humans and drink their blood (she's a solar goddess demanding human blood? like veracocha and yahvé?). I don't think these people are that ignorant, maybe it's a distortion aimed as an attack of some sort.

mkrnhr said:
In any case this prayer seems odd. It looks like any religious prayer: an invitation to interfer in one's free will. And it is so vague the coming entity (sekhmet?) will interpret it as it wants.

You're right. It's like a Fundie prayer where they want some one or thing outside to just come in and fix stuff.

On a couple of occasions I recall Vinnie talking about Darlene, he obviously held her in disrespect, almost contempt. I know that he and Teresa Burns had a "thang" at one point, so maybe Darlene just got tired of being the third wheel.

Laura said:
mkrnhr said:

You're right. It's like a Fundie prayer where they want some one or thing outside to just come in and fix stuff.

On a couple of occasions I recall Vinnie talking about Darlene, he obviously held her in disrespect, almost contempt. I know that he and Teresa Burns had a "thang" at one point, so maybe Darlene just got tired of being the third wheel.

Sekhmet is also referred to as the warrior aspect of the goddess Bast: a fertility goddess. Sekhmet is a protector of good and hater of evil (evil being those who rebel against recognized authority). She also exacts revenge on anyone who seeks to hurt those who petition her aide. If Darlene is encouraging people to offer a prayer to Sekmet, there's vengeance in the offing somewhere, intended or not.

I remember Sekhmet from researching my paternal grandmothers birthday. She was born on or during a day dedicated to Bast. (or Bastet)

Here's a snippet I found poking around that has most of the permutations around Sekhmet: http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/Sekhmet.html

According to this, if you want to keep Sekhmet from killing you, you have to get her drunk on beer flavored with pomegranate juice.

Maybe they're all nursing hang overs? :shock: :P ;D :lol: :lol:

Anyway, here's part of the scoop on Sekhmet:

Sekhmet (Sakhmet) is one of the oldest known Egyptian deities. Her name is derived from the Egyptian word "Sekhem" (which means "power" or "might") and is often translated as the "Powerful One". She is depicted as a lion-headed woman, sometimes with the addition of a sun disc on her head. Her seated statues show her holding the ankh of life, but when she is shown striding or standing she usually holds a sceptre formed from papyrus (the symbol of northern or Lower Egypt) suggesting that she was associated primarily with the north. However, some scholars argue that the deity was introduced from Sudan (south of Egypt) where lions are more plentiful.

Sekhmet was represented by the searing heat of the mid-day sun (in this aspect she was sometimes called "Nesert", the flame) and was a terrifying goddess. However, for her friends she could avert plague and cure disease. She was the patron of Physicians, and Healers and her priests became known as skilled doctors. As a result, the fearsome deity sometimes called the "lady of terror" was also known as "lady of life". Sekhmet was mentioned a number of times in the spells of The Book of the Dead as both a creative and destructive force, but above all, she is the protector of Ma´at (balance or justice) named "The One Who Loves Ma´at and Who Detests Evil".

She was often closely associated with Hathor (the goddess of joy, music, dance, sexual love, pregnancy and birth). In this partnership, she was seen as the harsh aspect of the friendly Hathor. A temple was constructed by Amenemhet II to Sekhmet-Hathor at Kom el- Hisn (Imau in the western Delta) in which she and Hathor are referred to as the "Mistress of Imau". Imau was situated near a branch of the Nile that has since shifted eastwards, but in ancient times the town was right on the edge of the desert on the route to the Libyan frontier. Clearly it was hoped that Sekhmet would protect the border.

Sekhmet´s main cult centre was in Memphis (Men Nefer) where she was worshipped as "the destroyer" alongside her consort Ptah (the creator) and Nefertum (the healer).
Sekhmet

She was also known as the "Lady of Pestilence" and the "Red Lady" (indicating her alignment with the desert) and it was thought that she could send plagues against those who angered her. When the centre of power shifted from Memphis to Thebes during the New Kingdom the Theban Triad (Amun, Mut, and Khonsu), Sekhmet´s attributes were absorbed into that of Mut (who sometimes took the form of a lion).

She was associated with the goddesses given the title "Eye of Ra". According to myth, Ra became angry because mankind was not following his laws and preserving Ma'at (justice or balance). He decided to punish mankind by sending an aspect of his daughter, the "Eye of Ra". He plucked Hathor from Ureas on his brow, and sent her to earth in the form of a lion. She became Sekhmet, the "Eye of Ra" and began her rampage. The fields ran with human blood. However, Ra was not a cruel deity, and the sight of the carnage caused him to repent. He ordered her to stop, but she was in a blood lust and would not listen. So Ra poured 7,000 jugs of beer and pomegranate juice (which stained the beer blood red) in her path. She gorged on the "blood" and became so drunk she slept for three days. When she awoke, her blood lust had dissipated, and humanity was saved. In one version of the myth, Ptah is the first thing she sees on awaking and she instantly fell in love with him. Their union (creation and destruction) created Nefertum (healing) and so re-established Ma'at.
Sekhmet

The saving of mankind was commemorated every year on the feast day of Hathor/Sekhmet. Everyone drank beer stained with pomegranate juice and worshipped "the Mistress and lady of the tomb, gracious one, destroyer of rebellion, mighty one of enchantments". A statue of Sekhmet was dressed in red facing west, while Bast was dressed in green and faced east. Bast was sometimes considered to be Sekhmet´s counterpart (or twin depending on the legend), and in the festival of Hathor they embodied the duality central to Egyptian mythology. Sekhmet represented Upper Egypt while Bast represented Lower Egypt.

Sekhmet was closely associated with Kingship. She was often described as the mother of Maahes, the lion god who was a patron of the pharaoh and the pyramid texts (from dynasty five) suggest that the Pharaoh was conceived by Sekhmet. For example, one relief depicts the Pharaoh Niuserre being suckled by Sekhmet. This ancient myth is echoed in the New Kingdom reliefs in the temple of Seti I which depict the Pharaoh being suckled by Hathor whose title is "mistress of the mansion of Sekhmet". Ramesses II (Seti´s son) adopted her as a symbol of his power in battle. In friezes depicting the Battle of Kadesh, Sekhmet appears on his horse, her flames scorching the bodies of enemy soldiers. But, one Pharaoh in particular seems to have had an obsession with Sekhmet. Amenhotep III (father of Akhenaten, Dynasty Eighteen) built hundreds of statues of Sekhmet in the precinct of Mut´s temple (known as "Isheru") south of the Great Temple of Amun in Karnak. It is thought that there was one for every day of the year and that offerings were made every day.

Laura said:
So, something must be up but I swear I can't figure it out from what she wrote above. It almost sounds like she's had it with Vinnie and his shenanigans.

Weird. I don't pay much attention to VB and the gang, but I had noticed a while ago they seemed extremely quiet......I don't remember exactly when it was I noticed it, but my memory suggests it was around the time of the long post about the millionaire who owned the vitamin company....after them posting regarding that there didn't seem to be much else.
Wasn't this about the time E-E started too? I can't help wondering what effect our E-E practice and the current negative atmosphere/EM are having on them all...

Ok, so the thread I was talking about is This Will Bake Your Noodle! was posted September 1st 2009 (regarding 30th August C's session).
E-E was launched 1st July 2009.
....unfortunately I can't check the timing on glp, as it says my IP was banned?! Hmm.....but I'm sure it went quiet there around that time.

Back
Top Bottom