Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

He can't stop obsessing over you, Laura!

meat robot said:
His "crusade" begins and ends here.
That means:

1) He is truly pathological;
2) He is being paid.

And it could be both.

He can't stop obsessing over you, Laura!

VB is so obviously in a narcissist rage "fugue" about Laura. It will go on forever because she told the truth about him.

O.K.... that concludes our 'sucking up' for the day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Dan Winter

Hello everybody,

While searching some stuff on the web, I found Winters website. His work in very interesting, specially
his theory of gravity. Down there is a short description of his Implosion theory. Free E-books, videos and articles
you can find on _www.goldenmean.info ,

Implosion- When waves approach a common concentric place - if their symmetry is based on Golden Ratio as
they compress - then their wave speeds (velocities) add and multiply ‘recursively’. This effectively turns
compression into acceleration - making compression non-destructive. In the process of creating charge
acceleration - GRAVITY is created. The reason implosion becomes self-organizing is because the charge is
accelerated thru the speed of light - creating the only effective way to sustainability for example for biology’s
memory. Implosion is the only way to sustain the meeting and phase sorting point for charge - and is therefore
the only wave symmetry which accounts for self-sorting and perception itself. The self-similarity or scale
invariant quality of implosion becomes the solution to Einstein’s dilemna of infinite non-destructive
compression, and the problem of cold fusion, and the puzzle of phase conjugate optics. Complex oscillators like
the stock market and also brainwave harmonics - both emerge from chaos into self-organization when the
musical cascade becomes Golden Ratio - this musical recipe to successful collapse - also becomes the
definition of self-aware systems in general. To become self-aware is to self-refer is to self-re-enter is to
implode.
---------
I'm not a expert on this topic, but I found his theory very simple and interesting, new point of view opens,
What do you think?

Regards,

Vladimir.

You might want to check out this thread on Dan Winters.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6316.0

Hi Vladimir, if you use the search function at the top of the page you can find out what has been covered. This helps you and the forum, by minimizing repeat posts on disinformation.

anart said:
Hi Vladimir, if you use the search function at the top of the page you can find out what has been covered. This helps you and the forum, by minimizing repeat posts on disinformation.

Hi,

I actually was, but I entered Daniel and up there in the post is Dan... :D

Thx John!

You can delete this topic.

Regards, V.

Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb here.

Seems I remember Dan Winter attended "The University of Science and Philosophy"
or what's left of Walter Russell's work at what I like to call "Biltmore Estates Junior."

_www.philosophy.org

Man, you just can't help but be in awe at the cornerstone nature of that URL!  It's like a
basic patent or something.

Anyways, can anyone show an article/link that proves Dan Winter attended there? 
It was easy back in 1999, but I struck out with Google today

Nostradamus lost book

OMG I've never seen a more ridiculous nor a more laughable... thing!
On The History Channel moreover!

"The Lost Book of Nostradamus" sounds like another lost something life Judas scripture or the tomb of Jesus.

I have already seen bad propaganda films, but this one is really weird.
This "documentary" is long, very long, with repetitions and a suspense as if they will reveal something extraordinary, you know, hollywood-style teasing.
If you don't want to see it, the story is that they found a book of drawings of Nostradamus.
Well, that's at the beginning,because after that they tell that it was his son. And in the end they don't know at all. Very interresting, if they start with that there is no suspense.
They interpret the drawings and guess what? Ben Laden is the Antechrist and the end of the world is in 2012. They repeat the BenLaden thing many times with special effects in a disturbing way, it is like It is the main purpose of the movie.
Now among the main actors I noted (consultants):

-Ellie Crystal.
-Vincent Bridges.
-Victor Baines.
-Louis Turi.
-and a gentelman with a blue shirt I didn't find his name.

The official website about these Nostradamus drawings that are not from Nostradamus documentary (yes, I know but I didn't write the script) seems to be

_http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=mini_home&mini_id=56121

Re: Nostradamus lost book

This is actually covered in a previous thread - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=673.msg52784#msg52784  - the topics are now merged.

Pathological opinions on the Cassiopaea website.

i know that so much has been said about Vincent bridges and COINTELPRO, but due the highly agressive nature of his atacks, ("Reading even the heavily edited transcripts of the Cassiopaean sessions available on the website provides ample evidence of Ms. Knight-Martin-Jadczyk’s self-absorbed ego involvement, her love freewheeling newage scams, and her ardent desire to cash in on her connection to the Cassiopaeans. In her other even more voluminous autobiographical writings, we find more evidence of a seriously disturbed individual"), i´d like to know the oficial position of the group about this "Prominent examples "(acording to this guy) of seriously disturbed individual (he is refering Laura).that people are so insanely obsesed whith this "cult"! we all know why but what a drag!!.

Re: Pathological opinions on the Cassiopaea website.

i guess the most of you already know this link, but here it is anyway:
_http://www.xxxxx.com

And though i understand that there is no reason to be angry because that would be not only useful but stupid, i felt a little mad about it because "the arguments" they use to attack the cassiopaea experiment and Laura personally.
Ok that´s all, i´ll try to calm down because sadly i was trapped, i admit it, but i jus had to read it one more time to see its nature and its lack of objectivity. See you later. :huh:

Moderator: The active link was deleted.  Vinny and his ilk will get no help from this forum in attracting visitors

Re: Pathological opinions on the Cassiopaea website

I don't understand.  If you are just upset about what these people are writing, why are you posting an active link to that horribly libelous and defamatory website and asking us what our "official position" is?  How come you did not first search this forum and its associated websites for any discussions that may have occurred previously which would have answered your questions?  The fact that you post that website address here makes me entirely suspicious of you.

Re: Pathological opinions on the Cassiopaea website.

Moderator: The active link was deleted.  Vinny and his ilk will get no help from this forum in attracting visitors

I also went and changed the title of this thread for the same reason!

Re: Pathological opinions on the Cassiopaea website

Pinkerton said:
I don't understand.  If you are just upset about what these people are writing, why are you posting an active link to that horribly libelous and defamatory website and asking us what our "official position" is?  How come you did not first search this forum and its associated websites for any discussions that may have occurred previously which would have answered your questions?  The fact that you post that website address here makes me entirely suspicious of you.

Tykes, I think it would be best if you explain why you felt the need to post this link and a quote of the material on this forum?  If you are even vaguely aware of this forum and its associated pages, then you know quite well what the 'official position' is on the bile spewed by a pathological individual.  It is the same 'official position' on all lies and disinformation.  Garbage is garbage.  So, what's really going on here?

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt in asking this question, since your posts on this thread thus far do not bode well.

Back
Top Bottom