visibility of the 4th density

abstract said:
Hmmmm..... well if that was one of my many issues, I think I would have slapped the snot out of some fool longgggggg before now.

yes, ma'am, and
(maybe that doesn't make sense but that's the best way i could think to describe my thoughts at the moment)

Considering what you've written above could be considered a physical threat to elected officials, I've edited it out for your own protection. 'wink smiley' added at the end really doesn't provide you much protection.

anart said:
Considering what you've written above could be considered a physical threat to elected officials, I've edited it out for your own protection. 'wink smiley' added at the end really doesn't provide you much protection.

Seems I've been losing control on this wild roller coaster called life. I've been wondering that I "sense" something is going down that I just do not understand. I need to back off, get back on path, and will observe more to "see" if my "senses" are correct or if I need therapy...
aloha

Oh, thanks, i didn't even think about that. That's why we have you anart! (no seriously, i totally agree and i want to apologize for putting you

through the trouble in the first place)

abstract, what were you feeling when you posted that bit? Can you remember what was going on internally?

If you can remember, it might be good to take note of it and watch yourself when you post to see if you are feeling it again.

abstract, what were you feeling when you posted that bit? Can you remember what was going on internally?

If you can remember, it might be good to take note of it and watch yourself when you post to see if you are feeling it again

I was honestly just pointing out (in an improper fashion) that we don't always do what we say we are going to do.

When gryphon says " well if that was one of my many issues, I think I would have slapped the snot out of some fool longgggggg before now. "

See, many times i would have hit somebody, but something stops us from doing those things be it laws, morals, conscience, consequenses of those

actions. Many people say they will hit you but few rarely do. That was what i was getting at. We're mechanical so we don't always do what we say we

will do. we say this and that will happen and it doesn't. we say we'll go to bed early and stay up late. Anart said something similar earlier if i'm not

mistaken. I just happened to use an example that was a rather bad idea due to it's content, hence it's deletion.

abstract, I was asking you how you were "feeling", what emotions you had, not for an intellectual explanation. You gave an explanation of your thought process.

I do this, too. Someone asks me how I am feeling, and I respond with how I am thinking.

So, how were you "feeling" when you posted that bit? What physical signs was your body giving you, that is, the physical manifestations of what you were feeling?

well galahad, i suppose that i was feeling a bit...how should i say...humorus, in a joking mood, i was laughing at the fact that people say such things

to begin with. Sorry if that isn't a good answer, i don't know what else to tell you.

abstract said:
See, many times i would have hit somebody, but something stops us from doing those things be it laws, morals, conscience, consequenses of those actions. Many people say they will hit you but few rarely do. That was what i was getting at We're mechanical so we don't always do what we say we will do. we say this and that will happen and it doesn't. we say we'll go to bed early and stay up late.

You seem to be misunderstanding the main characteristics of a machine here, what precisely defines a machine is its impulsivity, that acts based on identification with negative emotions, that does not take into account the consequences of its actions... conscience would be the very opposite.

I think you will benefit from trying to understand what you're trying to say before saying it, that is work.
:)

You seem to be misunderstanding the main characteristics of a machine here, what precisely defines a machine is its impulsivity, that acts based on identification with negative emotions, that does not take into account the consequences of its actions... conscience would be the very opposite.

I think you will benefit from trying to understand what you're trying to say before saying it, that is work.

Swing and a miss!! Well, i tried, i guess i don't remember what i meant or what i was trying to say, and i guess i don't remember what made me

type the post in response to guardian's post in the first place, but you knew that didn't you?

enough of my blabbermouth, i need to do some reading. :)

abstract said:
Swing and a miss!! Well, i tried, i guess i don't remember what i meant or what i was trying to say, and i guess i don't remember what made me type the post in response to guardian's post in the first place, but you knew that didn't you?

enough of my blabbermouth, i need to do some reading. :)

Thus precisely how a machine works, on the other hand conscious works in different degrees are subject to continuous adjustment to the present levels of emotional, intellectual and instinctive knowledge in and out, so they can always be refined and improved, the fact that you don't even remember what you were trying to convey means the machine is in charge and the conscience/soul is dreaming.

Each moment of your life requires your full attention abstract, and not only for you, also in consideration of those you are interacting with :)

I agree with Ana's response. Can you see that you are describing the workings of a machine?

You said:

abstract said:
enough of my blabbermouth, i need to do some reading.

Maybe what you need first is not more reading, but just some time sitting and getting a 'feel' for yourself. Do the three-stage breathing, then lay down, and take a few minutes to really feel yourself when you are calm, relaxed, and aware. Feel your breathing, your muscles, which ones are tense, which ones feel relaxed.

That might give you a baseline with which you can compare how you are feeling when you respond to posts. Getting a sense of the tension in your body might help you to work backwards to understand the emotions that are fueling your posts. If before pushing the "Post" button, you take a minute to get in touch with your body, you may be able to feel the difference in the tension in the various parts of your body between how you feel before posting and how you feel after doing the three-stage breathing. Are you in the same, relaxed and aware state or not? If not, why?

By probing yourself a bit in this way, you might be able to see what you mean, what you're trying to say, or what is pushing you to write in the first place... and then you can decide if it is what you really mean or want to say. :)

Abstract,

Do you keep a journal about yourself? It is quite effective to have a daily journal about your emotions/programs.

Ana said:
[...] what precisely defines a machine is its impulsivity, that acts based on identification with negative emotions, that does not take into account the consequences of its actions... [...]

I think it would be fully correct to say that impulsiveness implies mechanicality, and that what you say applies in this direction; however, there are many kinds of machines, and restraint and control (including emotional control) can be equally mechanical. The chief thing that is missing in a machine is conscious mastery of the self, OSIT; impulsive or not, whatever patterns mechanicality takes, anyone who lacks this is mechanical.

Psalehesost said:
Ana said:
[...] what precisely defines a machine is its impulsivity, that acts based on identification with negative emotions, that does not take into account the consequences of its actions... [...]

I think it would be fully correct to say that impulsiveness implies mechanicality, and that what you say applies in this direction; however, there are many kinds of machines, and restraint and control (including emotional control) can be equally mechanical. The chief thing that is missing in a machine is conscious mastery of the self, OSIT; impulsive or not, whatever patterns mechanicality takes, anyone who lacks this is mechanical.

I think there's been some describing of "little Is" here too. Different little Is could impulsively gain control (including a restrained one). This could lead to not really knowing why you did something since the little I that did the deed might not be in control any longer.

Bluelamp said:
I think there's been some describing of "little Is" here too. Different little Is could impulsively gain control (including a restrained one). This could lead to not really knowing why you did something since the little I that did the deed might not be in control any longer.

True; there would in any case still be that element of inner impulsivity, whether or not the inner reactions (I thought of it in that term) find their way into outward expression. I took, as I'm used to, the word impulsiveness as referring more to reaction directed outwards when I read it in what I replied to.

Back
Top Bottom