What's the weather where you are?

Didn't get quite as hot as predicted- "only" 112- tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day with a prediction of 114. Only have a small portable air conditioner in the living room and had to shut off my television because my Roku device kept overheating- never had that happen before, but used the time to read another romance novel. Will be glad when the temperature goes down...

This Sunday it was learned that Hurricane Enrique lies at the gates of Mexican territory, where heavy rains and even possible landslides are already forecast.

NHC (National Huracan Center) stated that Enrique, which generated sustained winds of up to 150 kilometers per hour, was moving north at 13 kilometers per hour and predicted that it would turn later to the north-northwest and later to the northwest.

The torrential rains caused by Enrique "could produce floods and landslides," the NHC warned, mainly over Colima, the coasts of Jalisco and Michoacán and the north of Guerrero, where two people have died due to the high waves, according to reports from the local press.

huracan-enrique-snm-conagua-twitter-cortesia-1.png_462530703.png

Ring of "fire"
Stockholm • Sweden 27 Jun 2021

Stockholm resides in an interesting local weather situation today. We are embedded in a sort of warm air pocket, with the highest temperatures (up to 27°C / 80.6°F) of all Sweden.

A ring of small Thunderstorm cells have popped up all around the city, in a circle of approx. 160 km. The City itself is unaffected. Already when I went out with Tekki the dog at noon, I noticed that the sun felt incredibly strong in it's radiation - to a degree that it literally felt unpleasant (fierce would be a better name). It reminded me of what you expect from South Europe. The exceptionally clear air today, could be the reason for the strong radiation effect ?

So, while still large parts of the sky where deep blue, with little puffy clouds - you could suddenly hear really loud rumbling thunder. It was an interesting conflict of senses; because seeing innocent blue sky, little white clouds and lots of sunshine... - while in contrast, you hear strong thunder is going on. (Usually when thunder is that loud, the sky is already overcast).

On a satellite chart, the "popcorn" looks innocent - - to the visible eye the T-storm clouds look mighty. However, no rain has fallen, neither in the city nor were I live in the southern suburbs. But Tullinge Station, 7 km SW from my place, got 8 mm rain, and the temperature dropped (of course) from 26°C (78.8°F) to 16°C (60.8°F)

Infrared Photography

The images are made with an infrared filter (on a "leaky" Leica M8 camera), as the effect chisels out clouds so well against the blue sky. (dramatizing details in clouds). As I write, it is still sunny, yet the rumbling is still heard from my the balcony... It's a very interesting atmosphere to experience...

View attachment 46528 View attachment 46529

View attachment 46527

View attachment 46532

View attachment 46533

View attachment 46534

This is just a small follow up

of yesterdays (27 Jun 2021) funny ring of small thunderstorms grouped around the city of Stockholm - where I found an IR satellite showing that appearance more clearly.

Cold cloud tops (as well Cirrus, Cirrostratus) usually appear bright, while the lower/warmer clouds are darker in appearance. Lowest clouds (stratus, fog) are nearly invisible. Thunderstorm cells always appear like bright blips, while the really large T-storm clusters look like big "cowpats"

Precipitation registered around Stockholm were erratic with up to 41.7 mm (1.61 inch) north of the city. At my place in Snösätra - not a single drop of rain came down.

I had to think of what you said Laura

- through the C's telling us that 4th density conflicts are disguised as weather in our realm... I remember that session - and tried wrap my mind around it imaginary / visually (like an in-body simulation/illustration).

I thought of the X-Men comics (not movies) from the 90s, in which the heroes at one time where in a different dimension, while their powers and weapons - none of them worked as they were used to. Like when you raise a gun and fire - butterflies are coming out instead. Everything upside down and different from a 3D mindset angle.

If I reverse that illustration and imagine - that when 4D conflicts are raving, bleeding through into our 3D realm - our perception of the appearance is very different. Maybe the denser physical laws of our 3D realm do not permit a direct transfer of 4D flexible laws - so what bleeds through from there to here, is "translated" - and therefore looks different from 3D earth.

Like a shroud, veiling it's true nature, appearing as something else in 3D... such as weird weather. We have much narrower rules at 3D level, unable to show the true nature of the 4th dimension... How can it fit "in here" ? It reminds me of an extremely compressed image, in which most of the true content/information gets lost "along the way".

SAT_1_202106271145_407.jpg

_-2021-06-28-at-18.57.13.gif
(In the city core of Stockholm, i assume that no rain fell, yet I was not able to confirm it with hard data - so I took it out of the above chart again, after I previously had written "0 mm") If any rain fell, it must been very little, as the chart only lists highest rainfalls from the last day and the lower threshold was 6.5mm. If there was any at all, it must been below 6.5 mm)

06282021: Two days ago pillow cumulus like cloud cover. If wind was blowing the whole cloud would move instead of breaking up like chest congestion. Also a wind layers of more clouds (nimbostratus). I think?. Anyhow very beautiful when combine with water molecules left over photon from sun rays and it's congealtulations of material particles that give it a heavy luminescent after-glow at dusk. (😌congealed word sibling)

Attachments

• IMG_20210627_053057398.jpg
    IMG_20210627_053057398.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210627_050422416.jpg
    IMG_20210627_050422416.jpg
    892.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210627_053436980.jpg
    IMG_20210627_053436980.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210627_194255800.jpg
    IMG_20210627_194255800.jpg
  • IMG_20210627_053101791.jpg
    IMG_20210627_053101791.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210627_053445129.jpg
    IMG_20210627_053445129.jpg
Last edited by a moderator:
We are experiencing clear skies (though a gloomy haze is up there). No jets leaving trails that persist (in fact no jet traffic for 3 days save the occasional one leaving a trail that dissipates rapidly). Temperatures slightly above 40°C, without the heat index.

My thoughts are also leading towards weather events. How the weather may relate to 4D events and what results would we see?

Will be glad when the temperature goes down...
Yup, it was 45c at the house today; although not calibrated true, which is supposed to remain tomorrow and then ease off. The dogs were not impressed - rather lethargic, and that was in the house.

Nothing exactly new for some folks, though - in Arizona, Mexico or in other places, yet for some of the more unaccustomed types...

1624935353083.png

Somewhere I've a photo that is below the opposite 40, however many in the north and south experience yearly swings from -40 C to +40 C, and although I dread the former to the bone (when the wood framing in the house starts to flex in the cold making eerie cracking sounds), it can be managed with proper clothing and a warm hearth. The latter reading, though, not so easily done if you have to go outside. So, -20 C for very brief periods to +25 C is much more desired, if there was a choice. ;-)

Now, according to this, which is all about new normals and climate change of the C02-kind, the area of Lytton, BC, reached 47.9 C today. A historical record for all of Canada, apparently.

PS. (with a warning for those without) according to one of my traveling friends in the U.S. west coast (and up here too), try buying a fan or an A/C unit for the window - sold out like toilet paper once was. Something about the supply chains being broken. Was that not the same as when Texas froze and there were no heaters? Think so.

PPS. the hummingbird feeders were so hot, had thought to put their water in the fridge for a time; poor little guys, however they just stayed away until it cooled down and are now happily drinking again. 1624938801343.png

PS. (with a warning for those without) according to one of my traveling friends in the U.S. west coast (and up here too), try buying a fan or an A/C unit for the window - sold out like toilet paper once was.
I buy bottled water, and at the store they are limiting purchases of it to two gallons. And it comes from California. So, it is getting scarce at the grocery store. I'm surprised they would sell their water out of state when their reservoirs are so low.

I'm surprised they would sell their water out of state when their reservoirs are so low.
Must be the bottled water aquifer mining that accounts for much of it? However the reservoirs do look pretty sad.

Edit: speaking of bottled water, here is an older H&S show concerning it:

The Health & Wellness Show: Bottled water: A surprising tale of waste and greed

Yesterday I saw noctilucent clouds for the first time !!! Previously, they were also recorded in our country, but I did not pay attention. The photo was taken by me on my phone yesterday, June 28, at 23-00 south of the city of Minsk (Belarus), 27 km.
0-02-05-273f2c8cbf209a82d278e40efb16cf2f717cfdec24b7aad60fa45d5b7ab2496d_e54101bdc0b393fc.jpg

Minsk is located at 53.9 north latitude and 27.5 east longitude at an altitude of 220 meters above sea level.

At first, I couldn’t believe my eyes and decided to check the photos of the local astronomy community on Vkontakte. At the same time, information was posted in this community that there are powerful noctilucent clouds over Belarus of stunning beauty!

Before that, we had a terrible heat up to 36-37 degrees Celsius (this does not happen every year, and even more so in June it was 120 years ago). And perhaps the 55-year-old record for the duration of the heat was broken.

Well, after the heat, showers and thunderstorms came. Minsk and the Vitebsk region were particularly affected. Cars went under water along the roof, flooded underground shops.

The same clouds, but better quality photos from ASTROBELTEAM.
сер облака 28 июня 2021.jpg

Temperature at the Portland, OR airport topped out at 116 yesterday - which is a new record. Considering the average temperature this time of year is around 75, I am guessing many people were caught unprepared. I know fans and air conditioners sold out everywhere right away but now that Portland has so many tent cities in the surrounding area I wonder how these people managed to escape the heat? I was very happy to wake up this morning to a much cooler breeze and lower temperatures.

The weather in the BC Interior where I live is sweltering, it is noon and the temperature has already reached 97/36C with projected temperatures to reach 46C/115F with possible thunderstorm this evening, no mention of lightening. That could be a disaster with everything tinder dry. No cooler weather until next week.

The last time I ventured out was a couple of days ago, in the early morning. I have a wall unit air conditioner and a tower fan, blinds are closed, so far no too bad, although I dislike having the blinds closed. Some schools have closed because of the heat, some businesses also. There is a construction site across from where I live, it has also closed down for now. Not really seen people out walking in the street. A cooling center has been set up in an arena, water parks are open for children, forget social distancing.

This video from the CBC reported on the 28th

There is concern from Orchards in the interior, with one grower reporting that the raspberry crop was destroyed due to the heat, another reported that some of the apples in the orchard had brown spots, indicating that the were cooked inside. Cherries are questionable.

I wonder, yes I am aware of mother nature, has to do her thing, and we have no control over the events,
I came across this video from WEF chairman Claus Schwab (groan) posted to Ytube Jan 2021he relevant comments are at around the 7.50 min mark.

Comments
It is generally accepted climate change if we do not tackle it could be the next say the next "Big Virus". With much more damaging and long term consequences compared to COVID19

And we now have a heatwave in the Pacific Northwest, with previous recorded temperatures broken daily. Advancing into Alberta. Makes me wonder did, Klaus and his gang, know something? I saw a post on the CBC website yesterday (I can no longer find the article and forgot to bookmark). From memory it was a short video , some person stated that they now have a predictive program, using AI, that can accurately report weather for 30 day periods. It seemed that the person was reading a script, I could see his eye movement, moving across the screen. This seems to play into the global warming agenda, that the globalist love to push.

. I know fans and air conditioners sold out everywhere right away but now that Portland has so many tent cities in the surrounding area I wonder how these people managed to escape the heat?
Shade or a library.
We as teenagers would duke the heat out and we call it a "short summer". Until the summer of 98' much precipitation and heat. Now the summers are shorter; ac and fans are sold out.

06/29/2021 MT(UTC)3:00pm Co, FoCo

This being just a report. I don't have pictures; month & 1/2 ago, I was riding along rt94 east in North Dakota from one end to Fargo, ND and back through into Mt.
Farmlands out there look deserted and barren! Along with lands across Wa state are empty of vegetables and animals. Parts of Idaho and state of Mt. Montana has some okay locations not very much. Well, the latter states more so dried out and very late growth season including barely growing. I don't know about

Oregon's Farmlands and animals haven't been there over a year. The landscape and farm lands/animals in Wyoming look much healthier or healthy compare to other states including texas and pennsylvania. The observance of Wy look like they been taking good care of their livestock probably on principle standards.

Other location looks to be surplus of rain saturation creating soil sink-in's, puddles and low spots across farm lands.
Well on the possible bright side, with enough rain plenty of soil for resort mud spa and lonsome sight seeing for hog trotters.

Washington state has animals and vegetative life not much as in previous years between farms for miles give or take ran wheat straws under three feet late season. However, mostly dead beat farm lands. It is ND for miles.sss along rt 94 east that is next to no life on top of a nutrient depleted soil or soils degradation over period of years. Can only imagine what their cattle and herd of mass animals what suffering must have been.

Back
Top Bottom