When does pride in your race cross the line?

Tell you what, this will infuriate some to no end. Check this out

Screenshot_20210701_234712.jpg

A select group of different races and gender coming together, standing shoulder to shoulder campaigning against the onslaught we're all facing - brave or crazy enough to do it in person in the face of the overwhelming individual risks to doing so. I repeat again, when the rubber hits the road, these are the type of people who will matter. You won't be able to tell who they are by just looking at their skin colour or gender - they can be any skin colour or gender.

Wow, what an interesting discussion. :rolleyes: It never ceases to amaze me how those invested in identity politics are so similar in nature, at any end of the spectrum. It's not surprising though because when people are reduced to belonging to some group based on genetic and similar factors, there isn't much room for the more interesting stuff of what it is that makes us human. Identity politics is just a dumbed-down version of materialism with an hysterical element. It has an obvious lack of insight into human nature, and perhaps because of this deficit, there is an overcompensation that comes out through in emotional reactions masked as being critical, compassionate, or whatever. It's bottom-of-the-barrel crud. The irony is these people who are so consumed by identity politics think they are fighting against oppression, when really they are its greatest champions.

I think when the rubber hits the road like in this situation we're facing globally now, what really matters is what is in people rather than what identifies them.
In short people who can see through the lies and illusions regardless of their race, gender or whatever are the people who really matter to be honest. This time we're living in is truly bringing that to light.
Thank you @SOTTREADER I agree.

I’m personally still struggling with the knowledge that most people are programmed automatons. This last year and a half has really opened my eyes to this.

Given the choice of being part of a community of a homogenous race the same as mine but they’re predominantly zombies or being part of a diverse community of people who “see” and are devoted to finding and learning the truth. I will without hesitation choose the second group.

Why waste my time with people who refuse to see reality as it really is just because we share a racial identity? These same people who share my skin color are prepared to snitch on me for wrong think. We do not share the same perception of reality.

Also what is with this obsession with IQ? We are currently surrounded by highly educated authoritarian people who are programmed to the hilt and ready to force vaccinate the world’s population. Surely there are many psychopathic individuals with high IQs? Do we even know if IQ is a marker for STO candidacy?

Maybe it’s because I’ve never overly identified with labels that define my physicality in this incarnation. I’m of the opinion these labels anchor us in materialism.

I feel no pride attached to my race or gender. My race and gender are a biological reality of my existence, why should I feel pride? It’s similar to not feeling pride for any other biological fact, like being tall or having good teeth. The same should apply to not allowing others to make you feel shame for your race, gender or other physical attributes. One group wants you to feel pride, the other group wants you to feel shame. I’ll opt out on both thanks.

My nationality or “culture” is a construct and personally I do not feel any attachment to “white culture”. My white culture is grilling meat (yum) and an obsession with ball sports (dumb). Christmas? Based on a fairy tale.

Of course one should not go the other way and twist biology and nature to concoct new labels based on mental degeneracy and an inversion of reality. We can stand up to this intersectional lunacy without buying into the opposite form of identity politics.

Surely the Work is to move beyond the false personality and the restrictions imposed on us through physicality towards that of the true self.

What is the “true self”? I’m still working that out but I can definitely say that “self” identifies with others of a similar frequency signature and doesn’t give a hoot for racial or cultural similarity.

Terminology notwithstanding, everyone knows full well that chromatic terms are merely convenient shorthand referring to the most obvious differences between continental groups. Pretending that it's literally about color is a silly language game that deliberately conflates signifier and signified.

Except that for Critical Race Theorists and the SJWs who are the activist, revolutionary agents of Critical Race Theory chromatic terms are not just a shorthand for referring to different continental groups. For them there is a fundamental difference between people with different skin colors thanks to unchangeable, inculcated biases. So it is fair to ask why someone would want to celebrate a skin color because that is how these people (CRTs and SJWs) think and what they advocate for.

I've literally never heard of anyone celebrating their skin color.

Celebrating blackness is an attempt to do this, but it's really a celebration of culture and history though they try to make it a celebration of skin color. At least in name anyways. Why? Because to the CRTs and SJWs this literally is about skin color and racism/anti-racism.

Edit: At least, this is the case for those Critical Race Theorists and SJWs who take the theory at face value and don't understand the nature of what the theory really is and what it is really for.

Last edited:
Edit: At least, this is the case for those Critical Race Theorists and SJWs who take the theory at face value and don't understand the nature of what the theory really is and what it is really for.
It's not surprising since it's a memetic infection that seeks to infect every cultural and social interaction. It spreads everywhere, in a crude, poorly-defined way, with fake contrived support on one hand and uncritical support on the other. It'd be hard to understand... but then if they opened a book from and about it, it'd state that it eschews rationality anyways so it's not meant to make any sense it the first place. It is purely a utilitarian strategy of power whatever the means.

It's interesting that Paleface seemed to accuse a few of us of being either/both nazis or critical race theorists. Even as he was categorically arguing for the cultivation of white racial identity, even while not defining it, he's not able to understand that he's the one pushing for race consciousness and CRT-type divisiveness.

Last edited:
God knows I've been there myself a time or two. This is a fraught subject that easily arouses emotional responses, especially in the current climate.

Yeah, me too. And precisely because it arouses such emotional responses, it is used by the reality-creators to distract and poison people. Witness PaleFace - yes, he can hold his ground in fistfights on the internet, and he has all the talking points of the "white race warriors" down. But look how he is totally possessed by this ideology and therefore predictable and blind.

Pretty clear from @PaleFace 's phrasing/terminology that he comes up through meme/messageboard culture. Clear to me at least, since I've interacted quite a bit with that corner of the internet. That culture tends to be rather confrontational. They're used to fighting with ideological opponents.

Yes, as I said, he has the internet fistfights down, including all the boring talking points of his whiteness-obsessed corner of the internet. That is NOT a good thing. The only way to deal with that is to change the tune and not play that game. Then people like him will naturally go away and start a bar fight somewhere else.

Terminology notwithstanding, everyone knows full well that chromatic terms are merely convenient shorthand referring to the most obvious differences between continental groups. Pretending that it's literally about color is a silly language game that deliberately conflates signifier and signified.

Stop making it more complicated than it is. In most cases, it is silly to speak of a "White cultural group". We can discuss skin color in other contexts of course. The example you give of Thanksgiving is unknown (and strange) to me as a German. Christian weddings are celebrated by Arab Christians too. My German cultural heritage is very different from someone in the US descended from some English puritan.

We should just calm down here. I can oppose mass migration used as a weapon to stir up trouble, I can oppose the forced multicultural ideology, I can defend my cultural heritage against immigrants-empowered-by-left-ideology, I can be proud of my heritage, of my family history, of my "classical culture", without going "White pride". Chill out everyone!

Are Whites demonized in the media, yes or no?

Clearly, as can be seen in the picture below. But is it a biggy? Like Joe said? Racism is always bad. But here is the catch. This is Loony Tunes racism. It's so utterly ridiculous that people of all colors and creeds can finally see who the great divider is. Didn't you notice that many people of color also speak out?

And why are white people demonized? So we must hate people of color in return? Don't fall for it. Focus on our true enemy. The Cabal behind all of this.

Besides that. I posted this in another topic. (Just speculation)

White genocide is not the agenda. I think it's a classic form of bringing about revolutions. First comes demoralization, then destabilization, and finally revolution. They teach us to hate and reject our own countries. The solution offered is a union independent of countries or national identities. In short, a form of world government. Where we are all one ''happy family'', only ''nazis'' would want to reject.

The Great Reset agenda talks openly about how breaking away from nationalism is necessary to create a better and unified world. In fact, it is simply a vulgar power grab.

Whites are the main target because they assume they will offer the most resistance since many of them probably do not want to give up the sovereignty of their countries. Hence the demonization of nationalists and patriots.

I think we are now halfway into their plan. That said. I don't think they're going to succeed. But they will set the world on fire.

And consider this, if the Woke ideology is so desirable, why then do they have to enforce it? Anti-white racism just like any other racism is not popular. The majority including people of color hate it just the same.

uL8fYL0.png

Clearly, as can be seen in the picture below. But is it a biggy? Like Joe said? Racism is always bad. But here is the catch. This is Loony Tunes racism. It's so utterly ridiculous that people of all colors and creeds can finally see who the great divider is. Didn't you notice that many people of color also speak out?

And why are white people demonized? So we must hate people of color in return? Don't fall for it. Focus on our true enemy. The Cabal behind all of this.

Besides that. I posted this in another topic. (Just speculation)

And consider this, if the Woke ideology is so desirable, why then do they have to enforce it? Anti-white racism just like any other racism is not popular. The majority including people of color hate it just the same.

View attachment 46765

Couldn't have said it better.

That the elites are so focused on eliminating populism and nationalism is telling. Seems clear that nationalism - in its positive form, love of nation, NOT its negative form, hate of other nations - is a necessary component of building a viable alternative to the globalist prison hive. The multipolar order China, Russia, and others are attempting to construct is implicitly predicated on positive nationalism.

'Race' and 'nation' are furthermore almost indistinguishable, historically. Nation has since been conflated with state, but the root, natio, refers to birth. Race has since been conflated with continental origin, which is a bit wider than nation. As many have pointed out here, categories like 'white' aren't terribly helpful in Europe, any more than 'black' is in Africa or 'Asian' is in Asia. However, those categories do tend to make more sense in America, where the cultural differences of the old world become muted.

Anyhow. What I'm getting at is (along the lines of the thread theme): pride in race or nation is a good thing, when expressed in the positive sense; it goes too far when it becomes negative. At the level of the family (and a race, being a loose biological group, is basically a very extended family): love of and pride in the family is a very positive thing, but can be taken too far, as for example in the murderous 'family feuds' or interclan wars that have occasionally cropped up.

The globalists present us with a false dichotomy: either endless, murderous clan rivalries (as they conflate love of family with hate of other families), or everyone turns their back on their families and directs their loyalty solely to the vast, impersonal hive. There's an obvious third way, which is that people primarily care for those in their own families, while simultaneously engaging in productive, peaceful cooperation with other families. That third way is the basis of every decent human society, whether at the level of the village or the level of the "global village".

Final point. Bjorn is entirely correct that many non-whites find the anti-white vitriol that is the current primary focus of CRT to be utterly revolting and insane. I've seen plenty of examples of that both online and in person. No decent person supports it, just as in the past decent people opposed the demonization and demoralization of other groups. My personal experience is that, as a white dude who does not apologize for being white, is fairly frank about the differences between groups, and who does not treat people from other groups as poor oppressed victims but rather as adult humans with agency, I get along very well with members of other groups. Much better than I do with white SJW schizoids who have been sucked into the anti-white CRT cult. Indeed, I've had black people tell me that they get along with conservative whites much better than they do with liberal SJW whites, as they find the latter icky. There's something deeply off-putting about someone who constantly apologizes for their very existence.

Back
Top Bottom