Session 23 April 2022

I think fractals are a great model for "all is one and one is all," especially when the pattern is geometrically contained within itself. Each copy has the same shape and properties as the whole.
View attachment 59229

Which takes us back to the West Overton crop circle formation again, which, if it was produced by 6D, means that it came from the C's.
Wondering if this somehow involves fractals and its iterative nature?
Ark: Possibly.

However, this was not the only example of fractal crop circles by any means. Bert Janssen in the Crop Circle Connector has pointed out that:

In the mid 90s some of the found crop circles were based on fractals. For instance the so-called 'Julia set' at Stonehenge in 1996 and the 'Triple Julia set' at Windmill Hill the same year. Or the Koch-fractals in 1997. In later years, this resembling disappeared and was replaced by other features. In 1999 many of the crop circles looked three-dimensional. But did the fractals really disappear?

Janssen then gives the example of the 1999 West Overton formation (see below), in which the fractals were now hidden in 3-Dimensional form:

1651787866128.png

See Crop Circle Geometry 3 D - Fractals by Bert Janssen.. Selectively quoting from the article:

1651789830446.png

If you make a drawing of the 1999 West Overton formation, cut it out and fold it together, you get a three-dimensional shape: an octahedron. See image above. This octahedron forms the core of a three-dimensional fractal.

1651789592407.png
1654201513995.png

The procedure described above (see full article) can be repeated again and again forming a three-dimensional Sierpinsky Gasket. A true three-dimensional fractal! Remember: the red fillings are in fact octahedrons, the shape formed by folding together the West Overton 1999 formation.

Yes, that's it. And adding the quaternions and the change of unit we have the eversion. Turn a sphere inside out

Do we need to go further and add octonians to the mix? Octonions have eight dimensions; twice the number of dimensions of the quaternions, of which they are an extension. Turning a sphere inside out also makes me think of the mobius strip, which if viewed in 2D side on looks like the figure 8 and the infinity sign or 'lemniscate'.
1652095257443.png

Going back through the old transcripts, I came across this exchange with the C's over the mathematical sign for Seventh Density.

Session 31May 1995:

Q: (SV) I have a book on the Brotherhood... I get all kinds of things in the mail... one is from a guy who is supposed to be an extraterrestrial... I'll have to bring it... (L) What could we use to represent 7th density as a mathematical symbol?

A: Try this: [draws figure eight on side in ellipse]

This would seem to connect 7th density to infinity.

Attachments

• 1654201901474.gif
    1654201901474.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 51
  • 1654201901505.gif
    1654201901505.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 47
  • 1654201901537.gif
    1654201901537.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 33
  • 1654201901564.gif
    1654201901564.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 42
This would seem to connect 7th density to infinity.

I don't know about the octonions, although I tend to think that 7th density is not just a point of origin or source. Rather it would be the point where all paths and all possibilities intersect, all iterations at the same instant. I think the C's have said something similar when asked what it would feel like to cross into 4th density.

Going over old transcripts, I came across the following exchange in the session dated 31 0ctober 1998, which suggests that you have to link prime numbers with a pyramidal graph:

Q: It is pretty bizarre. Now, the other night, in front of the psychomantium, I did not exactly have a vision, but something came into my head, and the idea was that prime numbers are important because, the principle that they are only divisible by themselves and by one is indicative of the fact that they are direct links, channels, or conduits to seventh density, or first density, or something...
A: How about all densities?
Q: Okay, that is sort of what I mean, that they are, in a sense, gateways - would that be a good term?
A: Close.
Q: How does one utilize the energies inherent in prime numbers in this respect? Do they represent frequencies or frequency relationships?
A: Verities.
Q: Is there any formula, or any thing about prime numbers that makes it easier to find them... anything about them that is unique?
A: Pyramidal.
Q: Pyramid relationships would help one find prime numbers?
A: Graph.
Q: A pyramid type graph. Okay, anything else about prime numbers? When you said that they were the 'dwellings of the mystics' I had an idea that a prime number could be a dwelling of a mystic because the individual would express in some manner a frequency that related in some way to a prime number. Is that somewhere along the line...? That mystics can traverse all densities because of frequency?
A: Something like that.

I don't know if this feature of prime numbers being conduits to all densities relates directly to UFT or is just a natural aspect or application of it. However, I must assume they are in the mix somewhere.

Reverting back to the Tetragrammaton again, the four-letter Hebrew theonym יהוה‎ (transliterated as YHWH), the name of the national god of Israel. The four letters, written and read from right to left, are yodh, he, waw, and he.

Kabbalistic tradition holds that the correct pronunciation is known to a select few people in each generation, it is not generally known what this pronunciation is. There are two main schools of Kabbalah arising in 13th century Spain. These are called Theosophic Kabbalah represented by Rabbi Moshe De leon and the Zohar, and the Kabbalah of Names or Prophetic Kabbalah whose main representative is Rabbi Abraham Abulafia of Saragossa. Rabbi Abulafia wrote many wisdom books and prophetic books where the name is used for meditation purposes from 1271 onwards. Abulafia put a lot of attention on Exodus 15 and the Songs of Moses. In this song it says "Yehovah is a Man of War, Yehovah is his name". For Abulafia the goal of prophecy was for a man to come to the level of prophecy and be called "Yehovah a man of war". Abulafia also used the tetragrammaton in a spiritual war against his spiritual enemies. For example, he prophesied in his book "The Sign", "Therefore, thus said YHWH, the God of Israel: Have no fear of the enemy" (See Hylton, A The Prophetic Jew Abraham Abulafia, 2015).

Moshe Chaim Luzzatto, says that the tree of the Tetragrammaton "unfolds" in accordance with the intrinsic nature of its letters, "in the same order in which they appear in the Name, in the mystery of ten and the mystery of four." Namely, the upper cusp of the Yod is Arich Anpin and the main body of Yod is and Abba; the first Hei is Imma; the Vav is Ze`ir Anpin and the second Hei is Nukvah. It unfolds in this aforementioned order and "in the mystery of the four expansions" that are constituted by the following various spellings of the letters:

ע"ב/`AV : יו"ד ה"י וי"ו ה"י, so called "`AV" according to its gematria value ע"ב=70+2=72.

ס"ג/SaG: יו"ד ה"י וא"ו ה"י, gematria 63.

מ"ה/MaH: יו"ד ה"א וא"ו ה"א, gematria 45.

ב"ן/BaN: יו"ד ה"ה ו"ו ה"ה, gematria 52.

Luzzatto summarises, "In sum, all that exists is founded on the mystery of this Name and upon the mystery of these letters of which it consists. This means that all the different orders and laws are all drawn after and come under the order of these four letters. This is not one particular pathway but rather the general path, which includes everything that exists in the Sefirot in all their details and which brings everything under its order."

Another parallel is drawn[by whom?] between the four letters of the Tetragrammaton and the Four Worlds: the י is associated with Atziluth, the first ה with Beri'ah, the ו with Yetzirah, and final ה with Assiah.

A tetractys of the letters of the Tetragrammaton adds up to 72 by gematria.

There are some[who?] who believe that the tetractys and its mysteries influenced the early kabbalists. A Hebrew tetractys in a similar way has the letters of the Tetragrammaton (the four lettered name of God in Hebrew scripture) inscribed on the ten positions of the tetractys, from right to left. It has been argued that the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, with its ten spheres of emanation, is in some way connected to the tetractys, but its form is not that of a triangle. The occult writer Dion Fortune says:

The point is assigned to Kether;
the line to Chokmah;
the two-dimensional plane to Binah;
consequently the three-dimensional solid naturally falls to Chesed.[141]
(The first three-dimensional solid is the tetrahedron.)

The relationship between geometrical shapes and the first four Sephirot is analogous to the geometrical correlations in tetractys, shown above under Pythagorean Symbol, and unveils the relevance of the Tree of Life with the tetractys.

Apart from the fact that the Tetragrammaton adds up to that number 72 again, when I look at that pyramid with the sacred name of God inscribed within it, I see something that seems more scientific in nature - containing a hidden or occult scientific knowledge.

The Song of Songs or Song of Solomon (as discussed in an earlier post) contains this Hebrew name of God but seems to support my contention since it is unique within the Hebrew Bible in that it shows no interest in the Law or Covenant or the God of Israel, nor does it teach or explore wisdom like Proverbs or Eccesiastes (although it does have some affinities to wisdom literature, as the ascription to the 10th century BC King of Israel Solomom indicates); instead, it celebrates sexual love, giving "the voices of two lovers, praising each other, yearning for each other, proffering invitations to enjoy". The two are in harmony, each desiring the other and rejoicing in sexual intimacy.

Sticking my neck our here, and having recently read a very interesting take on the real location of Solomon's Temple [Solomon being an Egyptian Pharaoh and not an Israelite king] and the occultic science of ancient Egypt, do the two lovers represent perhaps the matter and anti-matter universes?

Session 22 June 1996:

A: Slowly, but surely. Now, get ready for a message: We have told you before that the upcoming "changes" relate to the spiritual and awareness factors rather than the much publicized physical. Symbolism is always a necessary tool in teaching. But, the trick is to read the hidden lessons represented by the symbology, not to get hung up on the literal meanings of the symbols!

[…]

Q: (F) Well, they mentioned twice to be careful about putting in the designated quotes. (L) One of the crop circles you interpreted was an "astronomical twin phenomenon." What is an astronomical twin phenomenon?

A: Many perfectly synchronous meanings.

Q: (L) Synchronicity is involved. Does this have something to do with "image?"

A: Duplicity of, as in "Alice through the looking glass."
[Tweedledum and Tweedledee - see my earlier post]

Q: (L) Double images. Does this relate to matter and antimatter?

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) Gravity and manifesting on one side and manifesting a mirror image on the other...

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) And images of 4th density bodies with tenuous fibers connecting to DNA as in manifesting imaginal bodies on 4th density?

A: Astronomical.

However, the the tetractys is not unique to the Hebrews since it was sacred to the Pythagoreans too. As a mystical symbol, it was very important to the secret worship of Pythagoreanism. There were four seasons, and the number was also associated with planetary motions and music.

1654275641473.png
It kind of looks familiar to this don't you think.

1654275711520.png

1. The first four numbers symbolize the musica universalis and the Cosmos as:
    1. (1) Unity (Monad)
    2. (2) Dyad – Power – Limit/Unlimited (peras/apeiron)
    3. (3) Harmony (Triad)
    4. (4) Kosmos (Tetrad).[4]
  2. The four rows add up to ten, which was unity of a higher order (The Dekad).
  3. The Tetractys symbolizes the four classical elementsair, fire, water, and earth.
  4. The Tetractys represented the organization of space:
    1. the first row represented zero dimensions (a point or position)
    2. the second row represented one dimension (a line of two points or extension)
    3. the third row represented two dimensions (a plane defined by a triangle of three points)
    4. the fourth row represented three dimensions (a tetrahedron defined by four points)
A prayer of the Pythagoreans shows the importance of the Tetractys (sometimes called the "Mystic Tetrad"), as the prayer was addressed to it.
Bless us, divine number, thou who generated gods and men! O holy, holy Tetractys, thou that containest the root and source of the eternally flowing creation! For the divine number begins with the profound, pure unity until it comes to the holy four; then it begets the mother of all, the all-comprising, all-bounding, the first-born, the never-swerving, the never-tiring holy ten, the keyholder of all.
As a portion of the secret religion, initiates were required to swear a secret oath by the Tetractys. They then served as novices for a period of silence lasting five years.

The Pythagorean oath also mentioned the Tetractys:

"By that pure, holy, four lettered name on high, nature's eternal fountain and supply, the parent of all souls that living be, by him, with faith find oath, I swear to thee."

Robert Graves also points out that the pyramid was the most ancient emblem of the Mother Goddess and was philosophically interpreted as Beginning, Prime and End and the central dot makes a five with each of the four dots of the sides. Five represented the colour and variety that nature gives to three-dimensional space and are apprehended by the five senses - a world held to be formed by five elements - earth, air, fire, water and the quintessence or soul and these elements in turn corresponded with seasons. The Tetractys could be interpreted in many other ways: for example, as the three points of the triangle enclosing a hexagon of dots - six being the number of life - with a central dot increasing this to seven, known as 'Athene', the number of intelligence, health and light.

The number 7 is also the number of perfection (both physical and spiritual), security, safety and rest and is the number of completeness. Seven contains the number three of the heavens and soul with the number four of the earth and body. The Pythagoreans called the number 7 “the Septad”. In the Bible, it also symbolises time, space, fate, and divinity, and there are seven degrees of perfection. The seven correspond to the picture of the order of the perfect, complete period.

I would suggest that this sacred knowledge of the Tetractys emanated from ancient Egypt - hence the connection to Solomon - and is grounded in the science encoded in the Great Pyramid of Egypt. It is claimed that the four faces of the Great Pyramid were once adorned with hieroglyphs, which revealed scientific and other knowledge. However, these facing stones were removed by the Arab conquerors of Egypt who used it to build houses and new walls for the city of Cairo. It is possible that some of this knowledge was preserved within the mystery schools and, of course, Pythagoras studied for a while in Egypt before creating his own mystery school in Italy.​

It kind of looks familiar to this don't you think.

1654275711520.png

1. The first four numbers symbolize the musica universalis and the Cosmos as:
    1. (1) Unity (Monad)
    2. (2) Dyad – Power – Limit/Unlimited (peras/apeiron)
    3. (3) Harmony (Triad)
    4. (4) Kosmos (Tetrad).[4]
  2. The four rows add up to ten, which was unity of a higher order (The Dekad).
  3. The Tetractys symbolizes the four classical elementsair, fire, water, and earth.
  4. The Tetractys represented the organization of space:
    1. the first row represented zero dimensions (a point or position)
    2. the second row represented one dimension (a line of two points or extension)
    3. the third row represented two dimensions (a plane defined by a triangle of three points)
    4. the fourth row represented three dimensions (a tetrahedron defined by four points)
A prayer of the Pythagoreans shows the importance of the Tetractys (sometimes called the "Mystic Tetrad"), as the prayer was addressed to it.

This part may have close connections to these comments I posted on another thread about the tetrahedron and potential structure in Genesis. The points could also be described by the four elements: fire, air, water, earth and in that order. Seem to me the relationships between points relate to modes of consciousness - reflection, connection and action. But it’s in a bit more detail in below extracts.

So given that, the whole of consciousness is akin to the creator - “we are all the creator”. We also seem each to have unique configurations of that whole consciousness, existing in a kind of independent way. We can’t think, feel or act for others but only for ourselves for instance. So we’re each unique configurations of and collectively derive from this whole. Seems we experience our relationships with each other's unique consciousness by the medium of physical time and space too. And how we relate seems to depend on our unique progress. This got me considering that some more...

So as we progress we likely get more attuned to this whole of consciousness. If so, this infers that a kind of natural order with underlying rules and principles exists to align to on our path to progress. We could consider it as independent, as no matter how divided and disbursed our unique and/or collective consciousness drifts, progress is always available. If such rules and principles are independent, would they reside in dimensionless, timeless, non-place, non-space, non-matter? That’s what I was wondering about before here:

Anyway, for me, this all indicates distinct nodes of consciousness. One is our unique configuration. The other is the collective of all unique configurations we are a part of. Another is this medium of our experience - that is physical space and time. And lastly the rules, principles or natural order that defines how all of those operate together.

1. Rules and principles of the whole consciousness
  2. Medium (space and time) where and when consciousness experiences itself
  3. Unique configuration of the whole consciousness
  4. Collective set of all unique configurations

Each of these nodes directly relate with each other. So if we plot them together, it forms a Tetrahedron, like this:

View attachment 46095

What fascinates me is the six edges, which are the six direct relationships. I wondered how they might connect to the Genesis story and kind of seems to fit. I’ve been writing about that too and I’d like to post later for any feedback.

This connects to above post...

There looks like a pattern with the Genesis story showing up as two groups of three. It begins with light, then atmosphere and water, then earth for three consecutive days. It follows again over the next three days. This might also correspond to classical elements. Fire that gives light, then air and water and finally earth. A comet burns and drops particles through air. This will often include rain that provides water, which falls on the earth and then creates new life. Another parallel is that shining light on oneself burns personal delusions (light). We then learn about what is distinct and separates us (air), then what is in common and binds us (water). And those insights ground us (earth) from where we take action towards a new type of living. These might also correspond to centres. The intellectual centre for thinking (light). The emotional centre for feeling and sensing (atmosphere and water). The instinctual/motor centre for making decisions and taking action (earth).

Here’s where there could be connections in Genesis:

Day 0

This could be “day 0” - whatever we know is not manifest. Rather its dimensionless, timeless, non-place, non-space, non-matter. What is distinct and binds it all together (atmosphere and water), and the medium of our experiences (earth) is only a thought. It might even be a meta-thought, being more like the rules and principles of thought.

Day 1

This is day 1 and gets described as a first separation. This could also describe self-reflection. I hear that is a part of how we come to know our unique self and also generate “light” or enlightenment. That is, by taking a good and real look at ourselves. Could this be reminiscent of a first thought - I think therefore I am? This could be the relationship between rules and the unique consciousness. That is, the possibilities (light) and limits (dark) of self-knowledge.

View attachment 46302
Day 2

Could this be division and disbursement of consciousness into many more unique versions? We could observe water remaining water no matter how many times we divide it. This may not be physical water because that comes later in Genesis. Later passages also explain God as the spring of living water. Could this be about what divides and makes uniqueness and also what binds us to hold us as a collective? Emotions connect people together with shared feelings or empathy. An apt phrase at this point might be - I feel so I can connect.

View attachment 46316

Day 3

Day 3 we have something solid and tangible - land and expressions of life. We tend to see life as something tangible. That is we always anchor our life experiences to something physical in space and time. Space and time is a medium where we take actions and experience life. It could be that this is the medium by which consciousness experiences itself. It could be the medium by which consciousness generates information too. That came up in some way last Cs session and this might be relevant but I’m not sure. An apt phrase with day 3 might be - I act so I can create (make something new).

View attachment 46317

Going with above description, there are 2 edges / relationships of consciousness that are not directly tied to the medium of space and time. Then there is one that is - between collective and medium of consciousness. It got me thinking about Einstein's famous formula in that context.

There are other connections for the next 3 days that look workable. Hope to write that down and post later here too.

I have good Polish friends and I know they find it very hard to like the Russians, who are perceived as the natural enemies of the Poles even more so than the Germans. For them, Putin is an evil bogeyman or villain. This attitude is understandable given that Russian forces occupied Poland for over four decades. As a child of the Cold War myself, the Soviets were always viewed as the Red Menace threatening Western Europe. However, on this occasion, the Russians would seem to be the good guys, playing the part of the Athenians opposing the modern Atlantian forces of NATO per a re-run of the Atlantian drama that preceded the Deluge. I now think it is not for nothing that the C's compared Atlantis with the countries comprising NATO. Let us also not forget that Plato in his account of Atlantis considered it to be the 'evil empire'. This is not to suggest that the individual countries comprising NATO are evil but they are being manipulated by the evil forces of the PTB or the Brotherhood, Illuminati etc., as they move towards implementing their endgame.

Now, unfortunately, I hear that Poland is about to station troops in Moldova. If true, it may prove to be the catalyst for the chaotic few months ahead that you speak of since the Russians will view this as an unwarranted, provocative act by NATO and act accordingly.

It’s interesting there’s 4 points on each arm and 3 lines. There’s also 4 elements in many “pagan” traditions - fire, air, water, earth.

It reminds me here again the phrase “as above, so below” - that there’s creation or generation and destruction or degeneration. And the proper use of such forces in balance, beyond this constant order and chaos, cycle of death and rebirth is regeneration. For me the Phoenix from the flames symbolises this too.

I’m not sure what else it connects to but again we see this connection between the numbers 4 and the 3, also described by the tetrahedron and its “flattened” form in each arm of the swastika. There’s also the Golden Rule and Ratio connection, which is fascinating to see at this DNA level. As one tells us about the proper conduct between our life and the life of others. The other the form and structure at which life appears to express itself.

I notice too how the 4 elements - fire, air, water, earth (4 nodal points?) could say more about this. Fire produces light. Light is often a symbol of consciousness. Air provides separation between objects (consciousness units). Consciousness requires separation for objectivity. Water is like the conduit of life and life as we know it needs water. So water is what life (consciousness) has all in common and how it remains connected (once separate). Earth is what grounds us (consciousness) and is the place we’re we all (consciousness) have interactions with each other. The linkage between them might be thought, feeling and action (3 links / relationships). Thought needs consciousness and separation. Feeling needs separation and life connection. Action needs life and a medium in which to interact - matter, space and time.

Yes and i wonder what that tells us about the saturation / concentration of consciousness at any given point or unit too? Is it possible that the higher the density of consciousness, the more capabilities it has to configure reality in these ways?
Magicians believe the true swastika is the voice of god.

"The illuminati knew that the demonization of this mighty symbol
could potentially ruin the positive version from ever being used against them."

so revered was this symbol that is stop as a
representation for Asgard, the home of the Gods, and it’s protection laid in the great bolt
of power wielded by the Earth’s greatest defender, Thor.
The Swastika is described in the passage, “a flashing light, abounding, revolving, whirling
forth, crying aloud!”

The Swastika is the swirling of all the 4 elements in their most pure and raw forms
spinning so fast they appear to be still, on the flip side the circle divided into fours, that
represents the earth is the elements in their most gross and dense form, spinning so slowly
they appear not to move (meditate on that…it’s a trip).

Again the elements are represented in the four faces of the four creatures;
1. Bull: Earth/Taurus
2. Eagle: Water/Scorpio
3. Lion: Fire/Leo
4. Cherub/ Air/Aquarius
The Wheel then carried Ezekiel to sit by God’s side and pen a great number of “secrets”
while he was spoken too by the “voice” of God. This also linking the Swastika to the
Merkaba, a Star Tetrahedron, which the astral body of a human situates it’s self in its
“wheel in the middle of the wheel” and by the furious spinning motion induces “visions of
God”.
All one needed to do is apply the spinning motion of the swastika going down the front of
the body and up the back, then spinning down the left shoulder then up the right
horizontally around the body in clockwise direction and you have effectively linked all the
most important energy flows/currents of your all your bodies and make all the most
power “circulation of light” exercises of ceremonial magick and all the heavenly circuit
qigong of Taoism.
You are effectively becoming like the Prime Creator, a powerful spirit or formless whirling
fire, and BECOMING a miniature swastika.
The magician can use the visualization of the swastika to directly connect with God
(visions of God) and build up an amazing amount of raw magickal power within him or
herself especially while standing in the circle.
The Swastika represents unstoppable will force, whirling the energy of the pure elements
inside your mind and allowing that to build up inside you until your energy currents begin
to also whirls and such power is generated that your astral body is carried into the highest
realms to perform your ritual in the highest astral realms while your physical body
performs the ritual within the magickal confines and micro-universe you have created.

Magicians believe the true swastika is the voice of god.

"The illuminati knew that the demonization of this mighty symbol
could potentially ruin the positive version from ever being used against them."

so revered was this symbol that is stop as a
representation for Asgard, the home of the Gods, and it’s protection laid in the great bolt
of power wielded by the Earth’s greatest defender, Thor.
The Swastika is described in the passage, “a flashing light, abounding, revolving, whirling
forth, crying aloud!”

The Swastika is the swirling of all the 4 elements in their most pure and raw forms
spinning so fast they appear to be still, on the flip side the circle divided into fours, that
represents the earth is the elements in their most gross and dense form, spinning so slowly
they appear not to move (meditate on that…it’s a trip).

Again the elements are represented in the four faces of the four creatures;
1. Bull: Earth/Taurus
2. Eagle: Water/Scorpio
3. Lion: Fire/Leo
4. Cherub/ Air/Aquarius
The Wheel then carried Ezekiel to sit by God’s side and pen a great number of “secrets”
while he was spoken too by the “voice” of God. This also linking the Swastika to the
Merkaba, a Star Tetrahedron, which the astral body of a human situates it’s self in its
“wheel in the middle of the wheel” and by the furious spinning motion induces “visions of
God”.
All one needed to do is apply the spinning motion of the swastika going down the front of
the body and up the back, then spinning down the left shoulder then up the right
horizontally around the body in clockwise direction and you have effectively linked all the
most important energy flows/currents of your all your bodies and make all the most
power “circulation of light” exercises of ceremonial magick and all the heavenly circuit
qigong of Taoism.
You are effectively becoming like the Prime Creator, a powerful spirit or formless whirling
fire, and BECOMING a miniature swastika.
The magician can use the visualization of the swastika to directly connect with God
(visions of God) and build up an amazing amount of raw magickal power within him or
herself especially while standing in the circle.
The Swastika represents unstoppable will force, whirling the energy of the pure elements
inside your mind and allowing that to build up inside you until your energy currents begin
to also whirls and such power is generated that your astral body is carried into the highest
realms
to perform your ritual in the highest astral realms while your physical body
performs the ritual within the magickal confines and micro-universe you have created.
What you are describing here seems to mirror the Kundalini experience, which escalates up through the Chakra system until it reaches the Head or Crown Chakra - where you become illuminated or a shining one.

I wrote about it in an article I did some time ago on the Masonic 33rd Degree. I set out the relevant extract from the article below:

The Chakra System and the Caduceus Serpents

The seven step programme to enlightenment propounded by Sir Francis Bacon is not the only seven fold system linked to enlightenment. Phillip Gardiner and Gary Osborn in their book ‘The Shining Ones’
[....] also make a link between the Hindu seven chakra system and the spinal column and the snakes depicted in the caduceus symbol. The word ‘chakra’ means ‘wheel’ in Sanskrit and the seven chakras are often described as invisible swirling energy vortices or potent energy centres that exist at the ‘etheric’ or the ‘non-physical‘ level. They also link the chakras to the shamanic ‘World Tree’, which represents the shaman’s own spinal column, the notches, rungs or steps being the seven chakras that align with the spinal column. In a similar way, the ascent of the World Mountain (Mount Meru) is an allegory of the ascent up the spine of rapidly increasing energy wave frequencies associated with each of the chakras. The Kundalini (superconscious enlightenment) experience is achieved when the energy wave reaches the seventh or Head Chakra, leading to enlightenment and becoming a ‘Shining One’. The authors point out that the chakras are also intimately related to the seven endocrine glands that are aligned to the cerebral-spinal axis, which is itself considered one’s centre of gravity (with all that connotes) and is formed by the brain and the spinal cord. Just as each chakra corresponds to the nearest physical organ in the body, so it also corresponds with one of the seven endocrine glands, finishing with the pineal gland in the brain corresponding to the crown chakra. The seven chakras are said to be the metaphysical counterparts of the physical glands in the body and are said to ‘knot’ the spiritual aspects of man to the physical vehicle.

The seventh chakra enlightenment level is associated with the pituitary and pineal glands in the brain. These can activate the sixth or ‘third eye’ chakra (found behind the brow) during meditation, which can then lead to the activation of the seventh chakra or Head Chakra. This could be why the Mayans used to meditate on crystal skulls such as the Mitchell-Hedges Skull since it may have activated the sixth and seventh chakras allowing them access to higher realms and unseen knowledge (“The Third Eye expands vision into the unseen”). The C’s had this to say about the matter in the session dated 2 November 1994:

Q: (L) Who carved the crystal skull found in Central America?
[The Mitchell-Hedges Skull]

A: Mayans.

Q: (L) What was the purpose of that skull?

A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees.

Gardiner and Osborn believe that the significance of these glands was understood by an advanced ancient society (N.B. they don’t formally acknowledge the existence of Atlantis but don’t rule it out) who passed on their knowledge to future generations of initiates in encoded form. Such encoding may have taken the form of sacred symbols like the Wedjat or Eye of Horus, the caduceus and sacred geometry as well.

However, the authors also link the two snakes depicted on the caduceus with what they call the red and white channels. They argue that the snakes not only symbolise the serpentine waves of energy that you see in a sine wave but also the nerve channels through which opposite energies are said to flow up and down the body, in, out and around the chakras in a spiral fashion. They propose that this energy flow is represented in the symbol of the spiral staircase, as adopted and used by the Freemasons. If so, it is perhaps another example of building your staircase one step (chakra) at a time. They then explain that in the chakra system, there are three meridians or nerve channels called nadis. The pingala nadi is visualised as red and represents the red-hot solar ‘fire element’ of the masculine principle. The ida nadi is white and represents the cool lunar ‘water element’ related to the feminine principle. These interweave around the central sushumna, the black cerebro-spinal channel. The zero point centres of the chakras are aligned with the sushumna and are the points at which the red and white nerve channels cross. Thus, the intertwined male and female snakes or serpents that cross each other at specific neutral ‘power points’ around the caduceus staff form a kind of ancient standing-wave diagram with increasing amplification as they ascend up the staff. They further argue that the sushumna nerve channel which runs along the centre of the spinal cord is the ‘zero-null line’ – a superconductive channel on which the red and white energies unite and cross each other. The zero-null line and the crossing points on it – the chakra centres – are the equivalent of the zero nodes found on a standing wave. These crossing points are where the opposite energies are neutralised or cancelled out. In an awakening experience, where the awakening is sustained and intense enough, the two opposing energies would ascend through all the higher levels and possibly reach the top level, the source-centre, where all nodes and chakra levels become fused together collapsing into one point, the point of infinity or the ‘Eternal Now’, where one becomes superconscious.

Gardiner and Osborn believe that it was this point of infinity that the alchemists were seeking. The C’s have also said that when people consider alchemy they tend to focus on the transmutation of matter, whereas the real point was in fact the transmutation of self. Gardiner and Osborn pick up on this same point when they quote the famous alchemist Paracelsus who said: “No one can transmute any matter if he is not transmuted himself.

Beware of Ezekiel's vision though as the C's had this to say about it in the Session dated 18 October 1994:

Q: (L) Who was it who appeared to Ezekiel?

A: Lizard beings.

For those who might want to read the full article on the 33rd Degree, I am attaching it here.

Attachments

• The 33rd Degree.docx
    108.4 KB · Views: 32
Going over old transcripts, I came across the following exchange in the session dated 31 0ctober 1998, which suggests that you have to link prime numbers with a pyramidal graph:

Q: It is pretty bizarre. Now, the other night, in front of the psychomantium, I did not exactly have a vision, but something came into my head, and the idea was that prime numbers are important because, the principle that they are only divisible by themselves and by one is indicative of the fact that they are direct links, channels, or conduits to seventh density, or first density, or something...
A: How about all densities?
Q: Okay, that is sort of what I mean, that they are, in a sense, gateways - would that be a good term?
A: Close.
Q: How does one utilize the energies inherent in prime numbers in this respect? Do they represent frequencies or frequency relationships?
A: Verities.
Q: Is there any formula, or any thing about prime numbers that makes it easier to find them... anything about them that is unique?
A: Pyramidal.
Q: Pyramid relationships would help one find prime numbers?
A: Graph.
Q: A pyramid type graph. Okay, anything else about prime numbers? When you said that they were the 'dwellings of the mystics' I had an idea that a prime number could be a dwelling of a mystic because the individual would express in some manner a frequency that related in some way to a prime number. Is that somewhere along the line...? That mystics can traverse all densities because of frequency?
A: Something like that.

I don't know if this feature of prime numbers being conduits to all densities relates directly to UFT or is just a natural aspect or application of it. However, I must assume they are in the mix somewhere.
Ark did in fact follow-up this idea of constructing a pyramid type graph a few years later in the session dated 14 September 2002:

Q: (Ark) Prime numbers. So back to some math and some prime numbers in the sessions that we had long ago. The idea at that time was to relate or to make a graph of prime numbers by using a pyramid. I tried to do it without much success. But just last week I found by chance that there's a guy in Germany, who did without knowing about C's. He produced just such a graph. Here it is (Ark shows image.) He did it. It is a graph of whole numbers and he assembled it in a pyramid and you see how prime numbers arrange according to certain lines. There is a certain order which can be found. So my question is whether what he did really is what I was supposed to do because I was trying to assemble prime numbers in a three dimensional pyramid, which doesn't fit your description or to make a graph because three dimensional thing is not really a graph. The question is: is this pyramid which I got from this guy what I was supposed to do?

A: Close but not there yet.

Q: (Ark) Can I have a hint what is lacking, a different ordering of numbers would be better?

A: Most likely. You will just "stumble" on the method.

Q: (Ark) Another question related to prime numbers, you said in prime numbers you will find resonance and I was kind of surprised about that...

A: There is your clue.

Q: (Ark) It was supposed to be related to sound, but I have a problem with sound because sound frequency depends on the medium in which sound propagates. The medium can be air, can be stone, can be everything; frequency spectrum will depend on the medium. Now we are talking about pyramid and sound related to pyramid. Was this...

A: Yes...Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr...

Q: (V) There must be something about the Pyr. How does Pyr relate to prime numbers? (Ark) Where is pyramid, where are they coming from, where's the name coming from, what's this? Pyro, fire, no? (L) Yeah, fire.

A: Frequency of light...

Q: (Ark) Sonoluminescence. But again there is this term frequency, I have areal problem with you guys using the term frequency because frequency is number of oscillation per unit of time, but what is unit of time, a second, a minute, an hour, a year?

A: Can we say "nano?"

Q: (Ark) It doesn't make sense because what's nano? It doesn't explain in which unit frequency is supposed to be measured, there is no such thing like frequency if we don't say which unit of time. So nano suggests it should be some nano measure of frequency, or natural frequency, but I don't know any particular frequency that is, so to say, can be served as a unit of time.

A: How long is a grand cycle? Think in those subunits.

Q: (L) Well a grand cycle is what, 309,000 years? So how does that relate? (Ark) Essentially it defines a unit of time. So if I say frequency is equal to 1, it means one grand cycle, if I say frequency equals 10, it means 10 oscillations per grand cycle, and so on, okay. Okay, it's a kind of an answer. If anything, it makes sense. I can do something with it. At some point when we were talking about these prime numbers, you mentioned a name and the name was Zuber. I asked what does it mean and you answered 'research.' Well I was researching, of course. I was just looking about, using google. I was looking for Zuber and prime numbers and something like this. And, surprise, surprise! There were essentially, very few references, and all of them were to Matti Pitkanen. So he has a lot of papers about prime numbers and theory of everything based on prime numbers...(L) How did Zuber get in there? (Ark) Zuber is one of these references because one of the references is a famous book by, which I even have, by physicist named Zuber about quantum field theory. So my question is, is the Zuber of the book on quantum field theory and conformal theories and so on, the right Zuber?

A: What do you think?

Q: (Ark) I think chances are 50%, and chances are that he's not the same.

A: 80 percent!

Q: (Ark) 80%, that doesn't help much! I have this paper by Mattie Pitcalean here, maybe you will reevaluate this. The paper is called Quantum Criticality and 1 over F nosxe. and here's Zuber. Let me read it, hmm...conformal invariance, yeah, it must be the same. Okay, 90 percent. (laughter).

A: 100!

I believe the C's were trying to draw Ark's attention to the fact that the builders of the Great Pyramid at Giza encoded within its dimensions and possibly its latitude of 29.97611° (the speed of light being 299,792,458 metres /s).

See the attached link for an article on this point: The Great Pyramid & Light Speed

However, the C's also make this strange reference to "Zuber". Ark picks up on the point that Zuber is a reference to a famous book by a physicist named Zuber about quantum field theory. However, when researching the C's clues, I have often found them to be multifaceted. Indeed, they sometimes contain three separate meanings where you need to apply the third man theme. Anyway, there is certainly a second meaning to the Zuber clue that ties in with the Great Pyramid at Giza. I found it when researching the issue on the Alton Towers thread. I will demonstrate it by showing a map of the world with the latitude of the Giza Pyramid depicted.

1654951700722.png

As I said above, the Giza Pyramid lies at the latitude of 29.97611°, which is still only just on the 29th parallel. You will see that the 29th parallel runs though the State of Florida where Laura used to live. So could there be a place called Zuber there. Well, yes there is.

Zuber is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida, United States. It is located near the intersection of State Road 326 and County Road 25A. See: Zuber, Florida - Wikipedia. I imagine that Zuber is not a million miles from Port Richey where Laura used to live before moving to France.

But guess what. Its latitude is 29.26965° N meaning it falls on the 29th parallel too.

Moreover, I would suggest that the giant underwater pyramid built by the Atlantians, which the C's said was 300 miles due East of where Laura was, is on the same latitude as well. Indeed there is also a small step pyramid at Guimar on the Canary island of Fuerteventura.​

1654952446847.png

The island is located at the following coordinates.

However, the pyramids at Guimar are at Geolocation 28.315° N, -16.41° E, making them close enough for horseshoes to the 29th parallel I think. See: Pyramids of Guimar Tenerife - Canary Islands Info

So the fact that we may have three pyramids aligned on or close to the 29th parallel may be one reason why the C's wished to draw attention to the word pyramid and the Greek word "pyr" meaning fire. However, why did they also mention the Pyrenees other than the fact that it has the suffix "pyr" in its name? If you look at the map of the world shown above with Giza at its centre, you can see what looks to be a line running at 45° north west from Giza through the Pyrenees. And it is here, of course, that the mysterious enclave of alchemists are based. I think there may also be a tie-in to the God-Code Matrix of 188 that 1toofast posted above. This is a subject worthy of more research perhaps.
It is interesting that where the UFT theorem is concerned, the C's told Ark that he will "You will just "stumble" on the method." You will note that the C's put the word "stumble" in quotes, which is always significant. Is it time for Ark to "stumble" perhaps?

Attachments

• 1654952358647.png
    1654952358647.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
Talk about stumbling, I stumbled across the first follow-up to the session dated 31 0ctober 1998, which carried on the discussion between Ark and the C's concerning prime numbers and the pyramid and brought in the concept of resonance in prime numbers and how Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. The C's also mention an interlocking triangular mosaic in three dimensions and flattened pyramids, concepts which we discussed earlier on this thread. Finally we get a third reference to "Zuber" with Friedrich von Schiller playing the part of the 'Third Man'. Please note that I have left some of my original observations in red between parentheses, which I had made after an earlier reading of this session, in case they may be helpful.​

Session dated 7 November 1998:

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”
[Consider here Stonehenge and Newgrange's special acoustics, where the builders deliberately incorporated the application of the ‘God Frequency’ into their design. 963Hz Solfeggio Frequency is known as the frequency of God. It's also the frequency associated with the Crown Chakra. While listening to two binaural tones, our brain receives the beats as a beat frequency. The God Frequency program puts our brain into a cortical synchronisation that plays a role in developing consciousness, awareness, and perception.]

Q: Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q: (A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound. Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo!

[…]

Q: (A) Well, I agree that I am impatient. But, the point is that I feel that if I would have a little bit more of a clue, I could do much more, and for now...

A: Our words sing to you. Let them ring. [
In the Session dated 19 February 2000, the C’s said that Stonehenge used to resonate with a tonal rill,]

Q: (A) What is the difference between singing and ringing? (L) I don’t think that’s the point.
(A) Ring is to awake? Probably. You mean I am not taking your words seriously enough?

A: No. We meant to let it sink in rejoice. Exult!

[…]

Q: Alright: ‘mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements.’ When we set up these figures...

A: Imagine an interlocking triangular mosaic in three dimensions.

Q: When one wishes to apply this, does one somehow... Is the sound inside one?

A: It is all around and through you.

Q: Is it a sound that can be perceived with the physical ears?

A: Yes.

Q: What frequency?

A: Not issue. Tone.

Q: Tone and...

A: Vibratory pitch.

Q: Well, if that is the case... is the tone something that is produced by a series of tones at ‘mathematical distances’ from one another that relate to prime numbers... chords, that is?

A: Best to reach when graspable.

Q: If these tones are produced either in sequence or in conjunction, are they based on the musical scale with which we are familiar?

A: See last response.

Q: (A) There are infinitely many prime numbers. How many of these frequencies do we have to produce so that the sound will act in a certain way? One, two, three... one hundred...

A: Variable, according to environs.

Q: Environs in what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: When you say ‘environs,’ do you mean indoors, outdoors, in the mountains, in the valley, by the sea, in the city... what?

A: All.

Q: (A) If I want to use the computer to produce such a composite sound based on a series of prime numbers, how many of them should I take and, from where? It is important whether it is ten or one hundred, or one thousand.

A: Okay, so start with 10. But, do not limit yourself. The pathway leads...

Q: Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids. [
Consider the Rose Cross of the Rosicrucians or the Patte of the Knights Templar.]

Q: That’s exactly what they looked like. Okay, if you take your series of sound from those that form a three dimensional pyramid by the proximity based on the flattened pyramids... it really doesn’t matter where you start? You pick one, and take the ones that are connected, is that the idea?

A: Close. But, you will not discover the answer tonight. For example: you have already seen that we sometimes employ anagrams...

Q: (A) What about ‘zuber’ and this ‘bezu’ mentioned in this book, The Horse of God? Was it an anagram? [
N.B. Bezu in southern France, which is near to Rennes-le-Chateau, is the site where the Knights Templar had a Preceptory and the Comte Saint-Germaine allegedly had an alchemical workshop.]

A: Oh now, it may just have been.

Q: (L) Well, it freaked ME out, coming the next day after last week’s session... with the mention of ‘chevin’ and the funny numbers representing the Golden ratio and all that... it was amazing, even if the woman does not have a clue of what she is talking about!

A: Learning is such fun. Ludvig put words to his music.

Q: (L) Yes... the poetry of Wolfgang Schiller. His Ode to Joy.

A: What does Schiller, or Schoeller mean?

Q: Now that you brought this up! This is a VERY strange thing because this guy wrote a bunch of cosmic poems to someone named Laura, and they were about universes and gravity and the music of the spheres, and reincarnation, time and time warps, a bunch of funny stuff. He even wrote one that begins: ‘I was in Arcadia born...’ He hung out with Von Eckarthausen and I think he was an alchemist...

A: Was he zuber?

Q: (A) Zauber, in German, means ‘magic.’ (L) Close enough!
(A) Does this mean he was a magician?

A: Other close one... Zeuber?

Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller is regarded as the German Shakespeare. His are still among the most widely produced German plays both in Germany and internationally. In addition to his literary accomplishments, Schiller was a formidable philosophical thinker. Between 1791 and 1796, he authored a range of theoretical works that are both sophisticated and original. He wrote the poem Ode to Joy, which accompanies the music of Beethoven's in the final (fourth) movement of his 9th Symphony.​

The name "Schiller" means a bronzy iridescent luster (as of a mineral).

As for "Schoeller", this apparently derives from South German (Schöller) and is a nickname for a loud or noisy person, from an agent derivative of Middle High German schel '"loud".

Some Freemasons speculate that Schiller was a Freemason, but this has not been proven. In 1787, in his tenth letter about Don Carlos, Schiller wrote:
I am neither Illuminatus nor Mason, but if the fraternization has a moral purpose in common with one another, and if this purpose for human society is the most important, ...
In a letter from 1829, two Freemasons from Rudolstadt complain about the dissolving of their Lodge Günther zum stehenden Löwen that was honoured by the initiation of Schiller. According to Schiller's great-grandson Alexander von Gleichen-Rußwurm, Schiller was brought to the Lodge by Wilhelm Heinrich Karl von Gleichen-Rußwurm. No membership document has been found though.

However, in the first verse of Ode To Joy:

Joy, beautiful spark of Divinity [or: of gods],
Daughter of Elysium,
We enter, drunk with fire,
Heavenly one, thy sanctuary!
Thy magic binds again
What custom strictly divided;*
All people become brothers,*

Where thy gentle wing abides

there is a reference to the spark of divinity or 'divine spark', which is a concept often linked to Freemasonry and gnostic groups.

I can't help thinking though that this first verse of the Ode could be read as a paean to the Mother Goddess rather than to nature, with its references to "Daughter of Elysium" and "drunk with fire" - which is reminiscent to me of the Eleusinian Mysteries involving initiations that were held every year for the cult of Demeter and Persephone, which were linked with imbibing alcoholic libations, whilst fire is also directly associated with the Roman goddess Vesta and her Greek equivalent Hestia. Then "thy gentle wing" reminds me of the wings of the dove - a sacred bird linked to the Great mother goddesses such as Ishtar, Astarte or Aphrodite, who were perceived as doves in their dual nature of being earthly and celestial - doves also being associated with the Roman goddesses Venus and Fortuna. In the case of Queen Semiramis, the legendary founder of Babylon – her name meant “Dove” in the Syrian tongue. All of these female deities can be considered as personifications of the Mother Goddess.​

A: Was he zuber?

Q: (A) Zauber, in German, means ‘magic.’ (L) Close enough!
(A) Does this mean he was a magician?

A: Other close one... Zeuber?

Die Zauberflöte

The allegorical plot was influenced by Schikaneder and Mozart's interest in Freemasonry and concerns the initiation of Prince Tamino.[...]The Magic Flute is noted for its prominent Masonic elements,[18] although some scholars hold that the Masonic influence is exaggerated.[19][20][21] Schikaneder and Mozart were Freemasons, as was Ignaz Alberti, engraver and printer of the first libretto.[22] The opera is also influenced by Enlightenment philosophy and can be regarded as advocating enlightened absolutism. The Queen of the Night is seen by some to represent a dangerous form of obscurantism, by others to represent Roman Catholic Empress Maria Theresa,[23] who banned Freemasonry from Austria.[24] Still others see the Roman Catholic Church itself, which was strongly anti-Masonic.[25]

Apart from the relationship with Freemasonry, what is striking is the concept of the Magic Flute. Where an object that produces sound is associated with a magical quality.

The other important point is this recruitment by the Masons in this matter of music and operas.

Since Schiller claimed not to be associated with them, but other composers were, it seems that at that time there were two or more competing groups.

Regarding the magic flute in the opera it is pointed out that in Act 1:

They give Tamino a magic flute which has the power to change sorrow into joy.

Tamino is given a gift from the princess: a magic golden flute, which changes the mood of whoever listens to it, makes men happier, makes the sad man cheerful and the bachelor in love.

Changing a person's state of mind is relative to changing the Frequency, Resonance and Vibration. The alchemical work.

Die Zauberflöte

Apart from the relationship with Freemasonry, what is striking is the concept of the Magic Flute. Where an object that produces sound is associated with a magical quality.

The other important point is this recruitment by the Masons in this matter of music and operas.

Since Schiller claimed not to be associated with them, but other composers were, it seems that at that time there were two or more competing groups.

Regarding the magic flute in the opera it is pointed out that in Act 1:

They give Tamino a magic flute which has the power to change sorrow into joy.

Changing a person's state of mind is relative to changing the Frequency, Resonance and Vibration. The alchemical work.
There are those who believe Mozart was killed by the Freemasons for revealing too much in the Magic Flute. I think you have made a good connection here though with the alchemical work. I would venture that the Queen of the Night may have been intended as a reference to the Moon and especially to the Egyptian moon goddess Isis and her later equivalent Hathor, given the Freemasons fascination with ancient Egypt. To the Greeks she was the goddess Selene.

The aria sung by the Queen of the Night depicts a fit of vengeful rage in which the Queen places a knife into the hand of her daughter Pamina and exhorts her to assassinate Sarastro, the Queen's rival, else she will disown and curse Pamina.

Interestingly, Selene in Greek mythology had a daughter with a similar name, Pandia – who is usually viewed as the daughter of Selene and Zeus.

In alchemy the moon is another androgynous symbol representing the King and Queen in their chemical wedding. The moon also represents silver. Since the moon is illuminated by the sun rays it is also considered feminine.

Although the influence of the moon was very much stressed since antiquity, it occurs in alchemy expressing a different subtlety. The allegory of dew coming from the moon is still present, but the moon is also the aqua mirifica, that which extracts the souls from the bodies or gives the bodies life and soul. Together with Mercurius Luna sprinkled the dismembered dragon with her water and restores him to life.

Considered the water of ablution, the dew falls from heaven and purifies the body making it ready to receive the soul; it produces the albedo, the whitening stage believed synonymous with the philosopher’s stone.

The aria sung by the Queen of the Night depicts a fit of vengeful rage in which the Queen places a knife into the hand of her daughter Pamina and exhorts her to assassinate Sarastro, the Queen's rival, else she will disown and curse Pamina.

A curious thing about the name of Sarastro's character.

When you look up the history of the character in the play it says that:

At first he seems like an evil priest who lives in a secluded castle, but throughout the plot you see that he wanted to save Pamina from the manipulation of her evil mother, the Queen of the Night. He finally succeeds in convincing Tamino and Pamina, whom he converts to his religion. His role is played by a bass.

Sarastro sounds like Zoroaster/Zaratustra.

A curious thing about the name of Sarastro's character.

When you look up the history of the character in the play it says that:

Sarastro sounds like Zoroaster/Zaratustra.
Actually, if you look at the plot, it seems to be a possible retelling of the story of Abraham/Moses, Nefertiti/Sarah and Meritaten/Hagar.

At the start of the opera The Magic Flute, Sarastro is in a somewhat controversial position. He has inherited the position of the head of the Temple from Pamina's father, much to the displeasure of the Queen of the Night (Pamina's mother) who had hoped she would inherit it. He has added to the Queen's displeasure by removing Pamina from her care because of the influences being placed upon the girl by her mother.

Quoting Gillian Buchanan: It's interesting to think how improbable this situation actually is in today's outlook - nowadays it simply would not happen in Western countries that a man not related to the family would be able to remove a child or young person from their parents! However the Flute is a total fantasy and must be taken on its own terms and the fact that it was written in part celebrating Mozart's and Schikaneder's initiation into Freemasonry should also be taken into account.

If Pamina's father is Akhenaten, then do we see Abraham/Moses becoming the head of a temple (Heliopolis?) much to the displeasure perhaps of Nefertiti - the evil Queen of the Night - who will later betray her husband Akhenaten by stealing the Ark of the Covenant and the Grail from him and giving them to Abraham/Moses. We know from the C's that Nefertiti was locked up for a while and people were suspicious of her as she did not fall ill with plague. Could this be when Abraham took the young Princess Meritaten/Hagar under his wing and they became lovers? No one knows what became of Meritaten, Akhenaten's surviving daughter and no body or mummy has ever been found for her. She just disappeared from Egyptian history.

Quoting Gillian Buchanan again: Within the opera Sarastro is seen throughout as being on the side of the light and therefore good, though as mentioned above he is more than something of a tyrant - Monostatos is handed a thorough beating after Pamina tries to escape from him and tells Sarastro that Monostatos had refused to leave her alone. Sarastro is throughout the opera seen as a protector rather than a tyrant and after the Act 1 chorus and Pamina's return this does become clearer and clearer.

[The Bible tells us that Hagar ran away after receiving harsh treatment from Sarah. Could it have been Abraham though? A pregnant Hagar eventually returns to Abraham and Sarah after the intervention of an angel of the Lord to give birth to Ishmael. The C's tell us that Abraham, although on the side of light, was eventually overthrown by the Israelites because of his tyrannical behaviour.]

Just as Sarastro is in personal terms the opposite of the Queen of the Night (being the head of the temple and on the side of the light, whereas she is seen as being on the side of darkness and evil), his music is also the opposite of the Queen's. Where hers is full of rage and high coloratura, his music is calm and, as Sarastro is sung by a bass, goes to the opposite extreme in terms of pitch.

Then there is also the character of Prince Tamino to consider.

Quoting Jonathan Stark (Conductor) Tamino is a character in Mozart's opera The Magic Flute. He is a prince who is hired by the Queen of the Night to free her daughter Pamina.
Tamino could actually be satisfied with his life: he is a prince and rules over a large kingdom with many people. However, Tamino has two problems:
First, he doesn’t have a partner yet.
Second (this problem is more urgent than the first), he is being pursued by a snake.
On the run from this snake, Tamino gets lost in the kingdom of the Queen of the Night. There he meets not only the bird catcher Papageno (who, by the way, also lacks a partner), but also three ladies from the Queen of the Night’s entourage, who send him on a difficult mission…

Sarastro announces to his priests that he has destined Tamino for Pamina – which is why he has also kidnapped Pamina. He assures the priests that Tamino possesses the virtues necessary to prove himself worthy of Pamina’s love. However, should Tamino fail the tests (and come to death), he will be rewarded for his courage in the realm of the gods of Isis and Osiris

The mention of Isis and Osiris connects us to ancient Egypt and the land of the Pharaohs. There are also shades of the stories of Perseus and Jason here, particularly where Perseus seeks out the Greae, the three sisters (witches) of the Gorgons, to demand the whereabouts of the Hesperides, the nymphs tending Hera's orchard. Both the story of Perseus and that of Jason are in reality Grail quests.

Quoting Jonathan Stark: The central theme of The Magic Flute, as is often the case in opera, is love. Tamino wants to save Pamina primarily because he fell in love with her when he first saw a picture of her.

But there is a second central theme of The Magic Flute, which may be the reason this piece has been one of the most performed operas ever for centuries: it’s about becoming a better person by overcoming trials. (If you’re already a die-hard opera pro, you’ll recognize an exciting parallel to Wagner’s Parsifal here…).

[The opera Parsifal is based on Wolfram von Eschenbach's tale of Parzival (Percival) another Grail quest story.]

After all, it would be kind of boring if the love between Tamino and Pamina were just possible. Instead, Tamino has to pass difficult tests to prove himself worthy of love for Pamina.

So Tamino is not a classical hero. Strictly speaking, he only becomes this hero by passing the necessary tests in order to be allowed to love Pamina
- think here of Joseph Campbell's the hero's quest.

In the end Tamino comes to admire the high ideals of Sarastro and he and Pamina both join Sarastro's community, while the Queen and her allies are vanquished.

So The Magic Flute appears to be another Grail quest story and may well be a parallel retelling of the stories of Abraham/Moses, Nefertiti/Sarah and Meriaten/Hagar.

Back
Top Bottom