Session 22 October 2022

@forest_light
your post helped a lot, because it serves as a perfect example of what I was talking about when I was talking about dispersion of knowledge. I was talking about a simple fact that many people can be helped easily by investing more effort when writing a message and making a post. If I compare your post to some other posts in this thread there is huge difference. The difference is that you put a lot of effort into writing it and it shows. It is written intelligibly and I can clearly understand every point you make. Also it shows some serious problem that is widespread on this forum and the entirety of group.

I will make an analogy that helping others is like building a house so that everyone understands. And I am talking only about helping others to progress because that is what is really important.

In my post I basically said to build a house right? I didn't say "lets try to build a house", i said to actually do it. Do you see the difference?

You said that it is considered STS to build a house if no one asked for it right? Asked whom? Directly you?
What if someone already asked me to build a house and I made a post where I am asking for help. If you help me build the house yet that someone did not asked specifically you does that make you STS?

What if you overheard someone asking for help someone else on the street, yet not specifically you. Would you offer your help or would you pretend that you didn't hear anything? Of course here it is true that forcing your help onto someone is not nice. But you can make yourself available and it is the person's choice whether he chooses you or not.

What if you build a house even though no one asked for it, yet someone will ask exactly for that house in one year. Does that make you STS?

It might be shocking to, well, clearly everyone on this forum, but every person who ever needed help already asked someone for help.

Excuse of everyone on this forum is basically such, that if someone doesn't ask specifically them, then they will not help.

Do you know why this is? Because they don't know how to do it. Literally they need that someone to tell them exactly what to do and only that is considered help or STO on this forum.
But surprisingly, sometimes doing exactly the opposite is actually helpful.

What does this mean? That we here in this world cannot know what the other soul really needs in order to progress. We don't know the sum of her experiences and therefore we cannot know what is the right thing to do. We are limited by our awareness. But we can always give someone opportunity to learn. She doesn't need to ask you but the opportunity can be there. At first she might not even see it, some time might pass, but if the opportunity is still present, she might one day recognize this opportunity for what it is and learns something and makes a progress.

We can have look at how the universe does it. If you ask the universe for help what do you get? Does the universe make the progress for you or does it just offer an opportunity for you to make a progress?

And who really is the universe? Are we all not part of the universe?

I understand that you cannot help others if you don't know how to do it and also you can hurt others if you don't know what you are doing but how are you then going to learn it? Do you understand what STO means? It means to help others. Not "trying to help others", but actually helping them. But here the mentality is such, that it is better to do nothing because if you try to do something you might make a mistake.

How do you all want to progress? You are not utilizing your knowledge, you are even afraid to use it.

Well the situation here is even worse because there is even lack of basic understanding so many members don't even have anything to use and are completely discombobulated. Or have absolutely no idea what it means to make an effort. Parroting after others and memorizing text is not knowledge.

I feel that most of you think that wanting to do something is STS. If you don't even want to help others then how are you going to help them? You have to first decide that you want to do something to actually do it don't you? And then you have to make some effort.
But here the mentality is such that well if it is meant to be then it will happen on its own, right? No! Nothing happens without some effort and no one is going to do this for you. The universe helps those who actually do something and make effort. And reading books is not considered effort. Or can you build a house only by reading about it?

The situation here is very bad. The progress that was made in one year is approximately one inch. Yes 1 inch. Compare this to a snails pace and even blind can see that something is wrong. This thread is full of selfish posts or posts that are not important because they have almost zero potential to help others. This thread just makes me sad.

It really would help if someone who is one step in front of you could teach you at least the basics, maybe some teacher.
And if someone says "but you cannot force anyone to learn", that is true but you can give them opportunity. You can create the best possible conditions so that the progress is maximized. Like there can be group which clearly already exists that would help those who are part of the group. Or why are you all here?

@Laura I will be honest. I am mad. But do you know what really breaks my heart? Seeing you and the souls that are part of the soul set doing everything they can do to help but there is no visible progress. The fellowship group is doing a little better, there are some individuals that are doing just fine but the progress is not uniform and is very slow. This whole situation reminds me of a clock that I had long time ago. It had massive pendulum and on the first sight everything was working - the pendulum was swinging, the clock made ticking sounds, but there was a problem noticeable only when one was actually observing the clock for longer period. The hands wouldn't move! They just jumped randomly around one spot which can hardly be called progress. One day I decided that i will look inside the clock and repair it. Inside, there was large number of gears meshing perfectly together but there was one little gear that was not working properly. It was worn out and even though initially the clock worked, now the little gear was not properly meshing with other gears. It was deformed and it didn't do its job anymore. I had to make similar gear from scratch as that gear was unique for that clock and could not be bought anywhere. At first the new gear was too snug but after some time the gears meshed perfectly with no play and the clock worked just fine.

What i am trying to say is that the set of the souls are like the gears and if they are not complete then they can make whatever effort but the results will not be optimal. I think you are missing a soul in your group. I cannot know that of course but that is the only explanation I have for this. I think that souls are usually in pairs. So what i feel would help is if you would just ask the souls whether they think there might be someone special just for them who they are missing. You know like Ark is for you. And if only one of the souls says "Yes I am sure that there must be someone who will complete me and who would make me feel loved", then well, you can at least be sure that you as a group are not complete and there is someone missing.
I think that if there is such someone, then he has been looking for the soul his entire life already and this means that he might be close so as to make himself available. The soul only needs to recognize him in order to let him pass. This is so because you created such defenses that you are protecting yourself not only from any harm from the outside, but also from any help from the outside. This means that if the soul will not recognize him, they will never meet.
Well,that of course means that the mission will fail because we are talking about balanced set of souls and the load across them is evenly distributed like in a truss structure. If only one truss breaks then the entire structure fails.

So to sum everything up, if there are souls that are complementary, they will try to unite in this world. It is his responsibility, who is outside, to find her, who is inside. But it is her responsibility to recognize him. I assume that he made substantial effort so that he is at the gates. Now it is time for her to make some effort. If she does nothing, nothing happens. And also it is important to realize that the decision is only for the soul to make. This is not a group decision! I am sure the universe gave her some gifts so she can do that. She will know. Also at first he might not recognize her but she can help him to remember.
I am pretty sure there must be someone. Just like I made the gear, the one infinite creator must have created him.

Sorry if i was too direct, but i just can't stay quiet anymore, I just can't. I really wish for you to succeed, I wish for you to be happy. And when I close my eyes and look into the future, I wish to see you there with a big smile on your face. I feel that once the group is complete, everything will be just fine.
What have you done to contribute to the forum? Can you please explain how you’re living up to the standard you’re expecting of others? What steps have you taken to improve the rate of “progress” here? Also, what do you know about the inner workings of the Fellowship to be able to make any statements about how that whole project is going? I’m glad you think it’s doing little better overall. Given your position in the Fellowship, you must have the inside scoop.

I can’t comment on your statements about finding a soul partner - I don’t understand why that’s something that should be made a priority in and of itself, over everything else that requires attention, and simply because these things tend to happen when the time is right and the person is in a position to both receive and offer value to another.

I guess I just don’t understand what your frustration is. Is it with the mods and admins? The members? Human nature overall? What is to blame for your perceived lack of progress? How do you personally measure it? What qualifies you to do so? What are your proposed solutions? If it’s for everyone to try to find a soul partner, which is kinda what I gathered, I’m not sure I agree.

We all are made of the same material and by the same Creator. It is a "long thought", complicated actually, I'm still thinking about it and will be.
Maybe this could help a bit 😺 =^-^=

what was that about aether? A: Nonmaterial realm of existence. aether/A: Tell A that "aether" is Terran material science's attempt to address ether. The trouble is, there is simply no way to physicalize a plane of existence which is composed entirely of consciousness. It is the union of perfect balance between the two "states" or planes, that is the foundation and essence of all creation/reality. You cannot have one without the other! Q: (L) When you say the two states or planes, you are saying the physical state and the state of consciousness... A: Yes. Q: (L) And you can't have one without the other. And the state of consciousness and the state of material existence are so completely connected, that both are infinite? One cannot exist without the other...A: Yes, connected, intertwined, bonded... Merged.

Can you give us one concrete example of this happening in your life and how you can translate that experience into some sort of knowledge that would be beneficial to members of this forum? Perhaps you could do this in the newbies section with a brief introduction as a show of manners.

I don't like to talk about personal matters for obvious reasons - it doesn't help anyone. I will skip such requests.

if you really wish to get to know me, you can do so through my messages.

There are many life experiences. Here is one:
One day I was walking alongside a body of water when i noticed a guy drowning in the water. Of course the first instinct was to find someone who can save him so that i can make an excuse why not to do it myself. Unfortunately it was just me - there was nobody else. The guy was desperately making all effort to stay above water and it was obvious that if I dont do anything he will drown. I started panicking because i have no experience with this so I was
sure if i make a mistake i will die. The second instinct was to just look away and pretend that I didn't see anything. Now it was a real struggle between selfish decision where I take the easy way and just walk away and selfless decision where maybe I can help him but i might die. But if I don't do anything he will die for sure. Of course I was tempted to walk away. But suddenly I realized that if I do that then I will not be able to live with myself anymore.
Therefore it became obvious that it is much better choice to save him even if I die. I immediately jumped into the water and scooped that guy and dragged him to safety.

The guy started to cry violently while literally clinging to me like a baby clings to his mother. He held me really firmly. I could feel his gratitude that was beyond anything he could have expressed by words. And in that instant something in me changed.
Until that moment I was only helping others for selfish reasons - to make a progress to get out of this world. But from that moment on I started helping others because it made me happy.

You can see that here i didn't need any awareness/knowledge to see the oportunity to help, because it was obvious. It was also obvious how I can help. But the decision was what was important. And the decision was: do I care about someone else more than I care about myself? Even so much that I can overcome my selfishness?

And that is one of the exercises you could do in your group to improve connectivity and destroy barriers.

I write a note because I want to ask a question regarding the above mentioned percentages. Is it THAT important the good or bad percentage? Are we having a set curriculum to complete in a regimented fashion? I find this interest in the results quite childish. In the same time, as the Cs are Laura in the future, there should be some increased curiosity in how is she in the future. The lessons important for her and her progression from 3D to 6D. Is it possible to have a glimpse into 6D type challenges? Perhaps there is a way to help the Cs and each and every one of whom are part of Cs and might be a part of each and every one of us today. After all everything is ONE, and I hope in 6D no one has been left behind, just because the 3Ds have endless debates about densities and their STO vs STS manifestations therein.
OK there were more than one question, but I hope you catch my drift.

If you look at your post do you think it has potential to help others? Well, any post has potential to help others, but in this case the post mostly confuses everyone. You are trying to convince everyone that the percentages are not what is important. Well, clearly one first needs to have a goal in order to find a way toward that goal, and the percentage clearly says, that an individual is eligible for fourth level only if such individual cares more about others than self. Thus one can say that the percentage is very important for those who are serious about the progress, if only as an indicator of the progress itself.

There is actually a proverb that says: Even the slowest individual with a goal is faster then someone with no goal at all.

But I also see that there is possibility that you actually had beautiful thought, you just expressed the thought in a very clumsy way:
The ultimate goal is to help others not because you want something for self, but because the best reward ever, when you help, is to feel the joy of others in your heart.

Now that is truly beautiful thought, it just needed little better translation into words, right?:) This could have been done by anyone in the group but I guess it was my turn to do it for you. And I am sure we will get there eventually but first we need to learn how to help others.
Now one can see how the knowledge and love blooms in sto community where people complement each other and help each other.

I don't like to talk about personal matters for obvious reasons - it doesn't help anyone. I will skip such requests.

if you really wish to get to know me, you can do so through my messages.

There are many life experiences. Here is one:
One day I was walking alongside a body of water when i noticed a guy drowning in the water. Of course the first instinct was to find someone who can save him so that i can make an excuse why not to do it myself. Unfortunately it was just me - there was nobody else. The guy was desperately making all effort to stay above water and it was obvious that if I dont do anything he will drown. I started panicking because i have no experience with this so I was
sure if i make a mistake i will die. The second instinct was to just look away and pretend that I didn't see anything. Now it was a real struggle between selfish decision where I take the easy way and just walk away and selfless decision where maybe I can help him but i might die. But if I don't do anything he will die for sure. Of course I was tempted to walk away. But suddenly I realized that if I do that then I will not be able to live with myself anymore.
Therefore it became obvious that it is much better choice to save him even if I die. I immediately jumped into the water and scooped that guy and dragged him to safety.

The guy started to cry violently while literally clinging to me like a baby clings to his mother. He held me really firmly. I could feel his gratitude that was beyond anything he could have expressed by words. And in that instant something in me changed.
Until that moment I was only helping others for selfish reasons - to make a progress to get out of this world. But from that moment on I started helping others because it made me happy.

You can see that here i didn't need any awareness/knowledge to see the oportunity to help, because it was obvious. It was also obvious how I can help. But the decision was what was important. And the decision was: do I care about someone else more than I care about myself? Even so much that I can overcome my selfishness?

And that is one of the exercises you could do in your group to improve connectivity and destroy barriers.
Well, I seriously doubt any of that actually happened…. Apparently in the span of seconds you went from not wanting to save a drowning man for selfish reasons to panicking about saving him to then immediately jumping in to save him all while pondering the morality of those decisions, not to mention your instincts were terrible.

You’re essentially creating noise on the forum littlehelp, which is frowned upon and within 6 posts you’ve essentially attacked all members. Fortunately, this the one place on the Internet where pathological people will eventually get banned.

The ultimate goal is to help others not because you want something for self, but because the best reward ever, when you help, is to feel the joy of others in your heart.

So, are you saying the goal of helping others is to get a reward? ie, in order to get something for self...? Helping someone makes us feel good. I think this is what the C's mean when they say we are in an STS realm...We just are STS. Everything we know is STS. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just the nature of this realm. I don't think it means we can't help others.. of course we can.. (and what about people who help someone without thanks or appreciation or feeling the joy of the person helped?)... but I think if we're honest with ourselves we can see that built into the very foundations of how our reality works is, everything must feed on the energy of something else. It's fun to think about what a reality based on different principles could be like!

So, are you saying the goal of helping others is to get a reward? ie, in order to get something for self...? Helping someone makes us feel good. I think this is what the C's mean when they say we are in an STS realm...We just are STS. Everything we know is STS. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just the nature of this realm. I don't think it means we can't help others.. of course we can.. (and what about people who help someone without thanks or appreciation or feeling the joy of the person helped?)... but I think if we're honest with ourselves we can see that built into the very foundations of how our reality works is, everything must feed on the energy of something else. It's fun to think about what a reality based on different principles could be like!
Brandon, I think you are spot on. STO probably does not know what reward even is, it is just a part of who and what they are. littlhelp seems to have a bee in their bonnet from their very first post and it seems that they cannot express themselves without denigrating someone else. A perfect example being in how they replied to Ina. No external consideration, only superiority of the self.

@littlehelp...
I didn't have an opportunity to write a proper reply to you in the above message, but now I have some time to acknowledge a few of the things you shared. You covered a lot of 'issues' in your message... to be honest, I am struggling to clearly comprehend your views about a few topics, but will do my best to interpret what I am 'hearing' - perhaps you won't mind if I try to clarify what you are saying?

ENGAGING WITH THE FORUM:
I asked a few questions (quoted above) in relation to your connection with the forum, because I am genuinely curious to know how you have come to such strong conclusions about this group.

Given that you seem to only have 4 posts connected to your avatar, and appear to only have joined mid November this year, it seems a little strange that you say this about the forum:

Setting aside your own subjective statements above regarding 'progress' (I see that very differently myself), I can only conclude that you have been a 'guest' on the forum for quite some time (observing interactions between others on the forum). Personally, I don't have any issues with this at all, I know it can take some people time to decide if joining this group is right for them. However, it seems a bit strange that you have now registered as a forum participant, you appear to have spent time on the forum and consider yourself 'well informed' about it (and the Fellowship), and have many comments about your observations regarding the 'progress' or rate of 'growth' of the group as a whole; you have launched yourself into a conversation offering many strong views and vented regarding your frustrations - yet have not taken a little time to show courtesy to others by introducing yourself (ie: share something about how you found the forum / why you felt inspired to connect with the group / what you hope to experience / what you are committed to bringing to the group / what work you have done in terms of your own personal development and in growing your own knowledge base etc).

It seems a bit bizarre when someone suddenly appears 'out of the blue', offers nothing of themselves or really even a 'hello', launches into a big 'download' that can appear (to many) to be a lot of judgement, criticism and negativity. It's not really the kind of interaction that inspires positive exchange in communication with others. Nor does it seem particularly respectful to anyone, particularly those founding / long term members of the Fellowship/forum - who, in the face of enormous challenge and considerable adversity, have worked tirelessly... painstakingly, to build this 'house' from the ground up, with the intention of offering an inspiring 'meeting place' for seekers to connect, to share information and support one another in genuine and meaningful ways, to potentially explore and experience some kind of co-linearity on some level, and to strengthen and anchor the frequency which has been activated within the group. Their efforts have been pretty incredible when you take the time to reflect and appreciate it on a deeper level.

So... it might be polite to introduce yourself.
:flowers: "Hi, I'm littlehelp. Great to meet you."

From the general impression of your communications posted so far;
it sounds/feels to me personally, that at the core of things you are actually saying something along the lines of:

I am deeply worried about humanity.
We are running out of 'time'.
People need help to 'wake up', there are many 'good people' out there who deserve a chance.
People need to be given the opportunity to discover the 'truth' and access ways to support their own growth.
People in the forum could do more to actively and directly help one another in the forum / Fellowship.
People in the forum should be actively / openly sharing information discussed and researched here with others out in the world.
People in the forum 'seem to be afraid' of behaving in an 'STS way'.
People in the forum are not really motivated to behave in an 'STO way'.
I am disappointed that more people in the forum are not making an effort in the way I feel they 'should' be.
I am frustrated that all the hard work that has been put into creating this group is not being utilised in a more effective way.
I am worried (terrified?) we will 'fail' the mission.

(apologies if I have got any of this wrong)

I think you are also saying that:
There is some kind of 'imbalance' within the forum.
(Multiple?) souls are possibly missing from this group.
You believe souls need to be in 'pairs' to realise their optimum potential - otherwise you feel they are 'incomplete' and less effective.

Are you suggesting that there could be 'pairs' of souls who are compatible with one another (within this group), but they do not recognise one another - but if they did, the forum would be operating in the 'optimum way'? (Just want to clarify that.)

HONOURING CONTRIBUTIONS ON THE FORUM:

Whether we read something which:
- has required huge effort / dedication / hours of research on the part of the writer,
- is brief / concise / 'to the point'
- is something warm / compassionate / encouraging
- is like a laser, cutting away the illusion, supporting the reader to see differently, with more clarity.
- is something that makes you laugh, smile, breathe a little easier, is uplifting, inspiring...
IMHO, many posts are genuine, sincere offerings on the forum, and are valuable to different people in different ways, no matter their duration or 'depth'. What is valued or 'seen' by one person, might not resonate with someone else... from what I can discern, there is a broad spectrum of input from everyone willing to participate; this seems to have evolved naturally throughout the forum over time, and I feel is really healthy. Some people may offer something you personally consider 'insignificant' or below the 'expectations' of someone else, but for that individual who posted something - that might be all they are capable of offering at that time, and the only way they will improve is with practice and encouragement and direct engagement, so I guess it helps to consider all the dynamics.

I appreciate that the 'brevity' or what you personally interpret as 'lack of effort' in some messages frustrates you, littlehelp, but due to many here having limited time available to participate on the forum, and the sheer volume of threads that cycle through, many have learned to be concise, clear and brief in their communications. Perhaps it helps to remember that not everyone here speaks English, not everyone feels comfortable communicating in writing, some might not feel they have anything useful or meaningful to say, don't have a lot of confidence, some individuals might have phenomenal communication skills in direct person to person situations, but maybe these do not translate so well when they write. Some have physical challenges that make it difficult to spend long periods working on a computer. Some are not great with technology, some have limited access to the internet. We are all finding our way through this together, each in our own way.

Most people connected to this forum are dealing with a lot of pressure in their own lives. Many have a lot of responsibilities, busy jobs, families, overwhelm, serious financial challenge and hardship, massive health challenges, (some all of those at the same time!). Many people make the effort to write posts on the forum that are supportive and helpful to others, to show care, concern and solidarity, try to offer helpful suggestions / links to information, particularly if someone is really struggling; they may not be long posts, but they do their best to stay connected. I feel that generally speaking, many people are doing all they can. (The C's have acknowledged more recently that there are some 'slackers' but that is for each individual to explore and remedy if they feel inspired).

Also, it helps to consider that there are a lot of people in the Fellowship and forum who are involved in lots of 'behind the scenes' efforts which can involve daily and weekly commitments (on top of everything else in their lives!). It takes a lot to coordinate and run this 'house' and it costs a lot to keep the 'home fires burning' so that these dedicated souls can give their all - not simply for their own growth in knowledge / personal development - but just as importantly, for those who find their way here. There are also multiple online meetings which occur regularly, members who also regularly produce material for SOTT, Objective Health, MindMatters etc offering regular, insightful, stimulating discussions in the form of online presentations, there are regular meetings offering support for others. There are incredible books being written, there are communities and meetings connecting online all over the globe, there is an online store and products and income streams to organise... my god I feel exhausted just thinking about it all.

MENTORING:

This does happen, every day. There are different 'mentors' (ambassadors) who are connected to the forum who offer support to others daily. They are not here to 'change diapers' or spoon-feed anyone, but they offer support on a regular basis to those posting on the forum. There are also other members who have been connected to the forum for a decent period of time who step up and offer knowledge or support where they are able. From my personal experience, I find the people here amazing and have a great deal of love and respect for the group and genuinely value my connection here. This group has transformed my life on so many levels and I am so much happier and healthier every day because of all these diverse souls and their efforts to contribute in a meaningful way. I have never had anyone be unkind, cruel, humiliate or belittle me in any way for my lack of knowledge or awareness, instead, people offer support and encouragement and practical ways for me to explore further knowledge / a different perspective. They are honest and genuine. There is a lot of positive flow, empathy and respect for one another. None of us are walking an easy path in these times, I think most here are very mindful of this.

littlehelp, when you have time, please let me know if you feel I have interpreted your message correctly/incorrectly, and please clarify anything I am misunderstanding. I don't profess to have all the answers to the issues you express concern about, but perhaps with more clear information, others may be able to support you in some way.

🌷🌿🌺🌞

thank you for your post it truly helped me to understand better the inner working of the group. Hmm your post is actually making me even more sad. It is as you say, many people are doing all they can, yet the results do not reflect it. As if the the engine is doing all it can but the gearbox is missing. Or maybe the wheels are stuck. Or both.

When I was talking about the progress I was not talking about what it should be, but about what it can be.
I do not belong anywhere, I observe everything from afar, therefore i am not biased. I count only the effort in the direction of the progress of the soul. All other is not important. But I see that many people are still busy doing unimportant things. Let me ask everyone a question. If you would die right now, in this moment, what is it that you would regret the most?
And if you can answer it honestly for your self, well, then you know what you should be doing right now.

If this was a tug of war I could withstand the effort of the entire group. And I am just a single individual. I would not budge. And it has nothing to do with me being strong. It has to do with how scattered the group is.

The forum is actually a good indicator of the progress, because the posts reflect who you truly are. There is considerable amount of selfish posts. You can count them and make the statistics for yourself. The more selfishness is present, the harder it is to move forward. It is literally choking you to death. Anything STS is preventing you to choose the family of light therefore inhibiting your progress. And it is exponentially magnified when it comes to a group.

Now I understand that when I was talking about effort to make the progress, for most it was very abstract term. Up until now you concentrated on the knowledge and understanding which of course is important but it is not all. Helping others is a process consisting of three steps. You are at step number one. Even if you would have the entirety of knowledge but you wouldn't
use it, you literally cannot achieve anything. Such knowledge is useless. But of course if you don't have knowledge regarding something, you are not even aware of that something, you cannot do anything against it. The missing knowledge is that you all have sts uplink. You have firm connection to STS. So how are you expecting to progress when you are firmly tethered to STS? They will not allow you to progress. They are extremely powerful and very well organized. Compared to them you are just a bunch of kids playing in a sandbox. No wonder they were laughing at you until now.

Severing the sts uplink is the first order of business if you are serious about making progress. But if I may advise you - it is not good to rush anything. It is not good to make anything unnecessary. Prepare yourself well before you make the first step. Because afterward there is no turning back.

Littlehelp,

I note that you have done pretty much nothing to connect openly or respectfully with the forum generally...
or even TRY to make the tiniest effort to actually answer anyone's questions
or bother to reply in a vaguely grounded coherent manner when people have taken the time to connect with you.

I'm starting to wonder if you are on DRUGS, the way you are talking. It's all a bit bizarre...

Are you connected to/friends with 'MeMeMe', by any chance?

Well, I seriously doubt any of that actually happened…. Apparently in the span of seconds you went from not wanting to save a drowning man for selfish reasons to panicking about saving him to then immediately jumping in to save him all while pondering the morality of those decisions, not to mention your instincts were terrible.

You’re essentially creating noise on the forum littlehelp, which is frowned upon and within 6 posts you’ve essentially attacked all members. Fortunately, this the one place on the Internet where pathological people will eventually get banned.

The story is real, it is simplified and explained in a way that aids others in progress.
It is of course up to anyone to decide what is real or what to believe. I should note though, that in this case, whatever you choose to believe, it is inconsequential to your progress. The message of that story is what is important.

Brandon, I think you are spot on. STO probably does not know what reward even is, it is just a part of who and what they are. littlhelp seems to have a bee in their bonnet from their very first post and it seems that they cannot express themselves without denigrating someone else. A perfect example being in how they replied to Ina. No external consideration, only superiority of the self.

How does your posts contribute to the progress of others ?
Except for speculations, speaking for others and bashing of others there is nothing else.
If you don't understand something, viseacring about it doesn't help anyone. If anything it only confuses people. Or are you already STO that you know how they are thinking and what they are feeling?

Only @Ina can know whether I said something unnecessary that offended her or hurt her. I will welcome any opportunity to learn. But it is her decision whether she shares her experience with me or not. I do not want anything from anyone.

At this point, your posts @littlehelp are nothing more than projections of your own feelings onto the forum combined with a demonstration of your lack of understanding on a wide range of subjects.

You should take your own feedback:

Except for speculations, speaking for others and bashing of others there is nothing else. If you don't understand something, viseacring about it doesn't help anyone. If anything it only confuses people.

You’re wasting your time here now with your sanctimonious, hypocritical and uninformed ramblings.

If you have nothing more to point out other than your belief that no progress takes place here and we’re all selfish, then can we leave it at that, please. We’re all aware your viewpoint, now.

Littlehelp,

I note that you have done pretty much nothing to connect openly or respectfully with the forum generally...
or even TRY to make the tiniest effort to actually answer anyone's questions
or bother to reply in a vaguely grounded coherent manner when people have taken the time to connect with you.

I'm starting to wonder if you are on DRUGS, the way you are talking. It's all a bit bizarre...

Are you connected to/friends with 'MeMeMe', by any chance?

What?!?! It is called seeing the unseen. It is only limited by your awareness and your
knowledge. How can you be aware of something if you don't even know that it exists?
Your post shows lack of knowledge.

@T.C., @hlat
Do you already want to give up? I thought that we only just started.
Do you consider this to be group effort? You are jumping at me like bunch of little munchkins. I can literally take you out one by one. And if I can do it then STS can do it with their finger up their nose.

Do you understand what group effort means? It means to focus the effort of all into thin beam that packs powerful punch.

Back
Top Bottom